His Kitten

Bởi HartzEmily

21 year old Isabella wasn't planning on falling in love or finding a guy at all. That all changes when she me... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapterr 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 59

2.5K 64 5
Bởi HartzEmily

After a lot of bumpy roads and many times of Let it go being replayed Roxy pulls into a parking lot. I climb out of the car and get all dizzy almost like I'm going to pass out. I quickly hold on to the closest thing to me which happens to be Justin.

"Shit boss lady are you ok." I nod and squeeze my eyes shut hoping the spots will go away. After about a minute I open my eyes and can see perfectly fine. I slowly move away from Justin. "Are you sure you ok?" He asks concerned.

I nod "yeah I just got dizzy for a little bit." He sighs "that's good I thought you were nauseous and going to throw up or something." "Oh please don't talk about that you're going to jinks it." He chuckles "ok I won't."

"Justin." I hear Tristan say. "What's up boss man." "Hands off of Kitten now." Tristan demands. Justin puts his hands up in surrender. "Ok damn next time boss lady gets dizzy and clings onto me I'll just awkwardly stand there."

Tristan crutches over to us. "Dizzy. Are you ok?" He asks. I nod "yeah I'm fine now." He nods. The others pull in next to us. Blane, Kyle, James and Alec get out. They all look really annoyed. "What happened to you guys?" Justin asks.

Blane rolls his eyes "Taylor and her stupid friends were bitching about guys the whole time. And then saying shit about us. Like I'm sorry some guy ghosted you but don't take you're anger out on me." I giggle "I don't think our ride was much better." "What do you means yet it go is amazing." Liam says excited.

"Not when you listen to it for 25 minutes straight." He shrugs "I yikes it." I smile and shake my head.

"Can we go inside yet I'm tired of standing here." Chloe says impatiently. "Yes MOM." I say and walk towards the entrance.

I go to pass her but she grabs my wrist. "Don't be all cocky all because I asked to go inside. We have plenty of time to talk inside but it will eventually close so I don't want to stand in the parking lot the whole time talking. Ok." She tightens her grip around my wrist. "Ok?" She asks. I whimper and nod.

She looks down at my hand. She let's go of my wrist. I rub over my already bruised wrist. "I'm sorry." She quietly says. "Whatever it's fine." I say and walk to the entrance.

Storm quickly runs so she's next to me. She nudges me. "Right you're leash sorry." I grab her leash and wait for the other to come here.

"I hate this all of the actors in there are going to target me all because I have stupid crutches." Tristan says annoyed. I smile "I'll protect you." Tristan chuckles "no offense kitten but the people in there are scary." I sigh "well I can try." Everyone laughs and we wait in line to get inside.

It's just a huge grass area that is full of scare actors as Tristan called them and decorations. Once everyone is inside we start walking around. There's a clown. She has brown black hair braided onto 2 twin braids. Her make up it super creepy and she's petting a teddy bear that's covered in blood.

I gulp and cling onto Tristan. "Kitten it's kind of hard to crutch with you clinging onto me." I pout and slowly move away from him.

Something touches the back of my neck. I jump and scream. Justin bursts into laughter. "Oh god you jumped so much. Fuck I literally just tickled you're neck and you freaked out."

I punch his arm "you're such a god damn dick." "I love you too Boss lady." "Umm Bella." I hear Chloe say. I look at her and she's pointing at me. I guess she's pointing behind me.

I turn around and there's some person in like this nurse uniform thing. There's blood all over her. She screams right in my face and her teeth are like super sharp and scary.

I freeze and look at her. She screams again a little higher pitched than before and acts like she's going to hit me. I whimper and flinch away. I back up hitting into someone. I jump and scream. I run hiding behind Tristan. "Kitten they're just acting." I shake my head and whimper again.

Storm looks at me then at the chic. She starts growling. "No." Tristan says and Storm looks at him. He sighs "calm down you protective pup." Storm looks at me and walks over to me. She looks at the chic and growls. The chic laughs am evil laugh and runs away.

"You know bringing Boss lady here might not have been the best idea. You know since she's pregnant." Justin says. "And because of all that Cole shit." Chloe adds. I whimper and move hiding my face. I hear something sliding. I look up and some guy with a jain saw is right in front of Tristan.

"Hey guys looks it's a disabled guy." He says and laughs. Tristan chuckles "that's funny, but I will cut you're fingers off if you make a joke like that again." The guy looks at Tristan then looks at me. I whimper and shrink down hiding even more.

The guy laughs and something touches me. I scream and quickly move away from Tristan. "Calm down Bella it's just a bug." Chloe says. "Coming here was a bad idea." I whimper.

Liam smile and runs over to the guy who is still trying to scare Tristan. He pulls on the guys shirt. "Don't touch me." He screams and Liam smiles even more.

"Hello. How was you're day?" He asks the guy. The guys laughs "great I killed lots of people their heads are hanging in my basement." He says still in character. Liam's eyes light up. "That's so cool can I see them." "Nope because everyone that enters my house never leaves." "Ohh."

Another actor comes dashing towards me. I scream and run away. The person chases after me. I scream even more and turn looking at the person. I hit into someone knocking them down with me. I look over and the person is another actor. I whimper and slowly crawl away from them.

They leaves and I walk around trying to find Tristan and them. "Hiya I'm Bubbles." I hear someone say. I quickly turn around and see one of the actors. She's holding a huge hammer and she looks like a clown but like a friendly one. "Are you ok?"

I shake my head "I...I can't find my friends." "No problem what do hey look like." "The guys are covered in tattoos and one of them is on crutches." "Ohh I know where they are they went in the house." I look around and see a haunted house. I hear lots of screams coming from in there.

I shake my head "n...no I can't go in th..there." I whisper. She shrugs "if you say so see you around." She says and skips away. I look around hoping someone is around. The scare actors continue scaring me and I'm about to break down and start bawling.

"Hi." I hear someone say. I quickly turn around and see Justin. "Damn Boss Lady you look really scared." I burst into tears. He wraps his arms around me. "Hey it's ok Boss Lady." I shake my head. He signs "boss man is probably going o kill me because of this but oh well." He lifts me up holding me bridal style.

He carries me for a while and finally stops at what looks like a food court area. "Hey guys look who I found all alone and absolutely terrified." Justin says and everyone looks at me. Tristan stands up and walks over to me. "Shit Kitten are you ok?" I shake my head and reach out for him.

He chuckles and takes me from Justin. "My poor sensitive scared Kitten." He says as he carries me over to the table. I cling onto him. "Don't worry Kitten not many of the actors try to scare us here." "I..I want to go ho..home." "Ok Kitten we'll go home soon." I nod and lay my head against his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"D..Did you get sc..scared." I ask. He chuckles "nope." "I..I hate you compared t..to you I'm a b.baby." "No Kitten you're not a baby you're very strong." "R..Really." I ask and sniffle.

He nods "very very strong and so beautiful." He says and rubs my cheek. I giggle and snuggle closer to him. "I l..love you."

He smirks "kitten are you trying to turn me on." I smile and shake my head. "If I..I wanted to all I would ha..have to do is this." I whisper and move rubbing my butt against him.

He groans and grips my hips. "Kitten I wouldn't do that. I will drag you to the car and fuck you until people come to complain." I blush and hide my face. "And you don't want me to do that right." I shake my head. "That's what I thought." I smile and kiss Tristan's neck.

He lets out a quiet moan. I smile and kiss a trail along his jawline. He quickly stands up still holding me in his arms. "We're going home does anyone want to come with." He says and everyone looks at us. "I'll come with Rosey's basically falling asleep." Justin says. I look at him and he is right. Rosey is practically asleep.

"I'll come home you know just to make sure my bestie doesn't get hurt." Chloe says. She looks at us and smiles. I blush and hide my face. "Come on let's go." Justin says and stands up. "Princess we're leaving." She looks up at him and makes grabby hands. He chuckles and scoops her up. Rosey lays her head against Justin's chest and closes her eyes.

I smile "he's a great boyfriend" I whisper. "Daddy he's a great daddy." Tristan says correcting me. I nod.

Storm stands up as well. She whimpers. "Fine you can come too." Tristan says and her tail wags in excitement. I giggle and wrap my arms around Tristan's neck.

Hey guys so I've been wanting to actually publish a book for a while. If I would actually get a book published would you guys get and read it. Also do you know how I get a book published. Like should I find a publisher or just self publish it on something like KDP on Amazon.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

365K 6.9K 47
Fair warning. This book is all over the place and i don't have the time or energy to fix it. if there are dumb mistakes, just comment and i'll try to...
885K 21.1K 56
⚠️ MATURE STORY⚠️ "Now, why is a little girl getting involved in the devil's playing field. Didn't daddy ever tell you not to play with the big boys...
157K 6.4K 35
Lizette has never had an easy life growing up and always felt like she was the black sheep of her family. She didn't grow confidence until after she...
350K 3.9K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...