MCYT World Tour

By CofeeBea

Its the summer of 2021, COVID-19 vaccines and cures have been made and mass produced during the first few mon... More

Prologue
Part 1: An Invitation
Part 2: Departing
Part 3: Dinner & New Friends
Author Update
Part 5: Dinner & New Friends part 3
Author Update 2
Part 6: A Mini Pool Party
Part 7: The Tour Begins
Part 8: DNF Kiss
Part 9: DNF is officially a couple
Part 10: Just to clear things up
Part A: Victorian era dresses are uncomfortable
Part 11: Karlnap is oblivious and I think Alex is getting jealous
Part 12: Karlnap Cuddles!
Part 13: A Horrible Day for Everyone
A/N

Part 4: Dinner & New Friends part 2

6 1 2
By CofeeBea

Chloe's P.O.V.:

As we all grouped up, McKenzie came up and told us that there would be enough rooms for every group, but we would be sharing because there would be other guests as well. She also said that groups with their face already online would be closest to the other guests. As we all filed in, the lady at the desk seemed confused.

"How may I help you ma'am?" Asked the lady.

"We are here for the reservation, it should be under the name 'Youtube'." Answered McKenzie.

"A-Ah! R-Right. Well, have fun! Elevators are on your left. Your rooms are all on the 3rd,4th, and 5th floor." Said the lady, trying to straighten her bob hairstyle.

McKenzie passed out the room numbers and keys with the help of her assistants and we all went into the elevator. Our room was on the 5th floor so we went with some other smaller 5th floor groups. We ended up getting into an elevator with OfflineTV, since they all live together and they were already a big group, they were put together as roommates. It seemed like Dream was talking with them the most. Figures since they play Among Us with them the most out of all of us.

Ash's P.O.V.:

[Hey! C.B.-Chan here, before we.continue, I just wanna say that Ash is wearing a gray dress shirt, y'know, the one those business men always wear, and some ripped jeans because that is casual, and party appropriate. Ash also has some earrings, and he is also Pansexual, Cameron is transgender and gay, Millie is lesbian, and Chloe is straight. Just saying that before there is any confusion.

Ash's Outfit:

The shirt is grey btw.

And yea, I will do the other outfits later into the story cuz I'm lazy af.]I

As I was standing in the elevator, I got really bored, so I decided to try and talk a little.

"Hey, I'm Ash. I don't think we meet before. Nice to meet you!" I said to the person next to me.

"Oh! Hey! I'm Sykkuno, but you can call me Thomas. Wait, aren't you Charcool from the MACC squad? We should play Among us with us sometime." Responded the Asian dude.

I smiled and said."Yeah, I'm Charcool, nice knowing i'm as popular as my siblings. Let me tell you my discord."

And with that, I already made a new friend here. I was probably going to make several more since I'm stuck living with members of the Dream SMP for like, a couple of weeks. As we all get off, we first take the time to look at the pretty decor they have in the main hallway. As we start looking at the numbers on the doors, we finally find room number 516 so our group shuffles in and we start sitting down at the both that takes up half of the room. The other half is the karaoke side where there is a mini stage, a device to pick songs, and a big screen for us to see the lyrics.

As soon as we all sit down, one of the YouTube staff comes in and tells us that we have to think of a group name because they were doing a mini side series while we were on tour. We would have until the day of the first tour stop,, which was in 2 days. Oh, boy. This would be one hectic summer. As we all started brainstorming, we had decided to think of a word that would describe us all since we couldn't smash all of our names together. Using only our first letter of our first names wouldn't have worked either. So we decided to just search up what words mean what, and if we wanted meanings in different languages.

We couldn't decide so we decided to work on it together. Anyway, we started to ask for appetizers and such because we were famished. We had until 3 in the morning to get back, and it was 9:30 so we had plenty of time. In addition to traditional food from Spain, they also had some other foods from the US like a hamburgers because there will be one person int he group who doesn't like the food. Anyway, we order some food and while we were waiting, I decided to start mingling and at least get to know more people. As I was talking to Wilbur about maybe playing some games together sometime during or after the world tour, Chloe pulled me aside.

"What do ya need lil' sis?" I asked, obviously confused about why she pulled me over right after we exanged discord contacts.

"I ned your help. Cameron's boyfriend was cheating on him." She said in a serious voice, something she almost never does.

"Wait, WHAT?! How do you know? Cameron will never believe you if you don't have proof, where do you plan to get it? What made you think that?" I asked with maybe a million more questions swimming in my head.

"I know because 1) he didn't know or forgot that Sarah lives with us and she heard it all in her room and while sneaking around the house and using security cameras she installed that was originally used for blackmail apparently. And 2) I can see his and the girl coming in from our front door security camera. And 3), Sarah recorded audio, including them flirting with each other and calling each other nicknames." Said Chloe, looking back at Cameron once in a while.

"OK, well, how are you going to tell him without the others' hearing and making a big deal out if it?" I asked.

"That's where you come in."

I looked skeptically at her.

"Oh, come on, Ash! Do this for Cameron! He needs to know. All I need you to do is sing. Here's what we'll do..."

As she whispered in my ear, I could tell that they wondering what we were doing. I have to admit, her plan was big brain. As I sat back down at my seat, George asked why me and Chloe were whispering to each other.

"Oh! We were just making a bet thtomething would or wouldn't happen at dinner here."

They obviously bought it since they just left me alone afterwards. I start talking to our group when Chloe says:

"Hey Ash, I dare you to sing Bohemian Rahpsody without looking at the lyrics. I'm betting $3 you can't get past halfway the song without looking." That worked because it started a chain of bets the highest being $10.

As I went up to start singing,(thank goodness I knew most of the song) I looked.at Chloe and gave her a subtle wink. She nodded in return and as soon as the group was starting to pay attention to me singing, Chloe pulled Cameron aside.

Cameron's P.O.V.:

I was watching my older brother sing Bohemian Rahpsody when my twin sis pulled me aside.

"We need to talk, Cam." Uh, oh, she almost never uses her serious voice...did she find out that I watched Fairy Tail without her?

"W-What do you need?" I asked quietly trying to not agitate her.

"Your boyfriend Fred is cheating on you with a girl named Piper."

"What?! I don't believe you!" I could fell tears starting to form.

"I knew this would happen,, which is why I have an explanation and proof... Fred didn't know that Sarah lives with us and she caught him bringing a girl to our house since our house was better. She recorded footage and audio. I found some myself when I looked at the footage on the front door security camera. You can check yourself if you want...."

I was dumbfounded, I didn't fell tears forming anymore, I was too shocked. I looked at my phone to see the front door security camera and she was right, he brought a girl to our house and even called her 'babe' and 'sweetheart', by now, I was both shocked and mad. I looked at all the other footage and audio. I just said OK, and walked away, calming myself down so I don't attract unwanted attention. By then, Ash was almost done with the first half of the song and I could tell he was starting to jumble his brain for the rest of the words.

[Hey, guys! It's C.B.-Chan again, I decided to make a part 3 because, damn, this is a looooong chapter. Also, I actually finished earlier than expected! Yay!]

Word Count: 1431

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 8.4K 36
FINISHED ✔️ - "Every hero needs their villain." "But who says you need to be that villain?" - They call her what they fear the most, the antihero, th...
72.4K 2.3K 23
"𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞'𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙." Woohoo here we go bois. This is going to be my romanticized version of the L'Manburg...
57.6K 2.3K 26
Wilbur soot is a god and hates humans. They're gross things that really don't deserve to live. Well.. That was until he met TommyInnit. And let's ju...
47.7K 1.9K 39
Kingdom AU Description - In a far away world, there are Kingdoms that hold people who have roles - Royalty Villagers Healers Hunters and Chiselers _...