The Ordinary Hostage

By AdelineMalf0y

It was the day of the Nakatomi Christmas party. The one day of the year that Scarlett was happy to go to work... More

Part One: The Gunshots
Part Two: "Dont You Speak Russian?!"
Part Three: "English Please."
Part Five: The Sirens
Part Six: My Darling Ordinary Hostage
Part Seven: Trader
Part Eight: The Roof
Part Nine: They're Here
Part Ten: 20%
Part Eleven: What Were You Doing On The Roof
Part Twelve: At Least I'll Die Hard
Part Thirteen: I Love You
Part Fourteen: Heaven
Part Fifteen: 10 Years Later

Part Four: "Now I Have A Machine Gun."

1.2K 45 16
By AdelineMalf0y

We were now standing in front of all the hostages. Hans was sitting on the table, drinking the only flute of champagne that didn't have bullet holes in it.

"I wanted this to be professional, efficient, adult, cooperative. Not a lot to ask. Alas, your Mr. Takagi did not see it that way... so he won't be joining us for the rest of his life." Hans says as people gasp at the news.

"This can go any way you want it. You can walk out of here or be carried out. But have no illusions. We are in charge." Hans says as I squirm at the tight grip that his henchmen had my wrists in.

"So, decide now, each of you. And please remember. We have left nothing to chance." Hans says as he finishes his flute of champagne.

"Okay, but what do you want with her? She's an accountant for god's sake." Ellis says as he motions to me. "Oh, did all the cocaine leave your system? You now have time to insult me." I say.

"Schalten Sie es." (Shut it.) the man that was holding my wrist says as he jabs the barrel of his gun into my hip. "Was ist los Karl? Magst du mich nicht?" (What's the matter, Karl? Do you not like me?) I say to him in German, which only makes him press the barrel harder, surely leaving a bruise.

I give a small laugh and I see Hans smile. "I like this one. Feisty." Hans says to Ellis as he points to me.

"What do you want anyway?" One of our stockbrokers asks. "Well that's not any of your concern now is it?" Hans asks as he circles the brim of his glass with his finger.

We wait for a little while before Hans becomes impatient. "Where the fuck is Tony?!" Hans asks as he gets off the table, starting to get angrier.

We all hear the elevator ding and I hear a woman screaming. Karl stays in front of the hostages as I go to the elevator as everybody else does the same. "Get them back," Hans tells the other gunmen. They push the hostages back as I see what they were looking at.

It was Tony. Dead.

He was strapped to a chair with what I assume is blood, on his shirt. Hans slowly grabs the shirt and reads it. "Now I have a machine gun. Ho-ho-ho." He says as he reads off what was written.

"A security guard we missed?" One of the gunmen asks. "No, this is something else," Hans says.

"We have to do something, Hans." The man says. "Yes, we do. We have to tell Karl his brother is dead." Hans responds and my blood runs cold at the thought.

Holly's Office

Karl throws a table at a wall, seething with anger. Hans pushes him up against the wall, trying to calm him down.

"I want blood!" Karl yells. "And you'll have it. But Let Heinrich plant the detonators and Theo prepare the vault. After that, we'll call the police and they'll spend hours trying to negotiate with us. Then you can tear this building apart looking for this man but until then. We do not alter the plan!" Hans says quickly.

"And if he alters it?" Karl asks. Hans raises an eyebrow and lets go of him.

We wait for a few minutes before we hear a voice come over the radio. "Maday maday. Anyone copying channel nine?" I hear a familiar voice ask.

"Terrorists have seized Nakatomi Plaza and are holding at least thirty people hostage." I hear John Mcclane say. I thought maybe for a split second that he could get us out of this but I kept quiet.

"The roof. Go, go!" Hans yells and Karl gets up as two more men follow. They leave me and Hans alone in her office.

I lean on the side of her desk as he radios a few more of his men. "So what's the plan?" I ask as he sets the radio down. "Oh, I can't tell you that." He says as he stands up and gets closer to me.

I had to admit, even though he was a terrorist, he was extremely attractive. "He's a fucking terrorist Scarlett. Do you have no sense?!" I scream at myself in my head.

"You are still technically a hostage." He says as he gets extremely close to me. "Well, would you be keeping an average hostage at your side all night?" I ask as I look into his big blue eyes.

"Oh, you are no average hostage darling." He says as he caresses his hand over my cheek. "How so?" I ask.

Before I knew what happened, his lips were on mine and his hands were in my hair.

The sudden affection shocked me for a second but I leaned into it. 

His lips tasted like mint and cinnamon whiskey, I loved it.

Just as I move my hands to the back of his neck the door opens and I quickly sit up. I feel my cheeks turn a dark crimson color as three men come in.

Hans brushes it off like it was nothing as I sat up straight on the desk. "Marco and Fritz took off after him," Karl says. "Good," Hans says with a sinister smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 323 23
Scarlett and Natasha x daughter one shots and it's mainly angst but some fluffs. Hope you enjoy.
21.6K 1.8K 13
Caroline McClane couldn't wait for Christmas, although this holidays were about to change her life. She wanted nothing but her dad John McClane get b...
8.7K 687 18
"He was sunshine I was midnight rain" Steve was still learning about this world; About how everything worked. Nessa had the world down. She was tir...
28.2K 531 16
Scarlett had moved for school but also did a fresh starts after something happened. What she didn't expect was her finding a person who made her genu...