INSTAGRAM! (H.S. & K.M.)

By ashlou96

Harry Styles soon meets a young woman who goes by the name Katherine McNamara. Harry thinks it's love at firs... More

Meet The Cast❤
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven.

Twenty Six.

26 2 0
By ashlou96

Liked by annetwist, domsherwood, isaiahmustafa, nicolasummer, victoriajustice, mia_scholink, janelparrish, emeraude, d.l.castro, willtudor1, harryshumjr, matthewdaddario, alishawainwright, joel_courtney, jacobelordi, arden_cho, vanessahudgens, hazza.stylish, harrne, clase, claryfray, hazza&kat, gemmastyles, niallhoran, louist91, jennifermorrison, lilyjcollins, joeyking, maisiersellers, harold_smile, 1d_fans, hazza1d and 3,737,839 others.

@harrystyles: You do realise baby, that your gonna be warm in that😂💙 I'm so excited you decided to come on Tour with me. You have just make this Tour the best thing ever. Just so everyone knows, I am bring 3 bodyguards that's just on the plane. So, here's, Adam offering to wheel her luggage. How cute😆

Comments:-

@domsherwood: Geez. Uses going to the North Pole that we didn't know of. She's dressed in layers. And you should of offered, dipshit.

@gemmastyles: We all know @harrystyles isn't has romantic as he seems.

@domsherwood: 😆😂😆😂 Totally agreeing at the minute @gemmastyles.

@harrystyles: I'm romantic when I want to be. And I was already wheeling the bigger suitcases.

@kat.mcnamara: Yeah, but I may get cold. If I get warm I can removes some layers. And leave him alone. He's very romantic💙 Don't you listen to them baby @harrystyles.

@emeraude: Yeah, come on. Who asks her to be her boyfriend with donuts. That's sweet.

@annetwist: @emeraude My son. It was indeed very cute.

@jennifermorrison: Have fun😘😘

@harrystyles: She gets to see me do a performance every night😆 What isn't fun about that😱 @jennifermorrison

@domsherwood: Don't get big headed now.

Liked by gemmastyles, domsherwood, jennifermorrison, alishawainwright, isaiahmustafa, alex.beattie, harrne, joeyking, maisiersellers, janelparrish, victoriajustice, mia_scholink, liampayne, annetwist, hazza1d, haz1d, jesynelson, joel_courtney, emeraude, d.l.castro, willtudor1, harryshumjr, matthewdaddario, nicolasummer, arden_cho, vanessahudgens, hazza.stylish, claryfray, hazza&kat, harrystyles, ianbohen, bitsietulloch, maisiersellers, louist91, lottietomlinson, lanaparrilla, claireholt and 3,647,930 others.

@kat.mcnamara: Can we all just appreciate the people around us. Friends, Family, Strangers, My Fand, Harry's Fans. Anyone. I appreciate everyone who have been there for me these past few months. You know who you are😘 I couldn't of got through this last month or so, without any of you💜❤💙 I just want to say a massive thank you to @harrystyles my boyfriend for being there for me, giving me the time to get through this and being patient with me. I don't know where I would be without either of you. I love you all. But I especially love my beautiful boyfriend, Harry🔝 Right. We're setting off soon, so will have to turn my phone off.

Comments:-

Harrne: You're very welcome darling👏

@jennifermorrison: Here👏 Here👏 Here if you need anything, anything at all hunni. Love you too. Now, go and have fun.

@harrystyles: You're my girlfriend. I wasn't just gonna give up on you. You mean too much for me just to do that. I still can't believe how much you've overcome, and you have come out on the other side.💙loveyou💙 More than you'll ever understand, my love😘

@emeraude: Wowwowwow! Wow! That Styles, was some speech.

@niallhoran: She's crying. But, to be fair, that was cute on both parts. Me and Em love you both.

@harrystyles: It's the truth. There isn't one word I didn't mean. We love you both.

@kat.mcnamara: Right guys. We have to leave you all there. Mobile data off. Let's go!!!

@harrystyles: She means that in the nicest way possible.

@kat.mcnamara: BABYYYYY!!! TURN YOUR PHONE OFF OTHERWISE WE WILL CRASH AND DIE!

@harrystyles: That's bullshit. You know that don't you baby.

@emeraude: Just turn your phone off, Styles.

@annetwist: Listen to your lady🤦‍♀️😘

@harrystyles: Am doing. Wish us a safe flight!! Because I got my baby and my baby moaning already and the plane hasn't taken off yet😱💙 But I love you both so much.

@kat.mcnamara: I'll ignore that comment about me moaning because you did buy me extra leg room💙💙 We love you too.

@emeraude: Probaly only just about remembered to add I love you both so much because he knew he get his ear bitten off by us. And when I mean us, I mean, Dom, Matt, Niall, Harry S(not Harry Styles.)

@gemmastyles: He is very lucky he added the love you. Because me and mum were about to kickstart the run down the runaway just to catch him.

@domsherwood: ^😂^😂 I would LOVE to see that!! Just see two, scratch that... six of us running down there to catch the fucker.

@annetwist: Language!!

@harrne: I love these comments😂 This is why I look forward to either Harry or Kat posting.

@gemmastyles: Uh... @liampayne you can add. They don't seem to be replying must of already set off.

@domsherwood: Seven then!

@kat.mcnamara: I'm feeling sick. The flight attendants have given me 4 sick bags and we haven't even left the ground. We've been delayed for 20 minutes.

@domsherwood: No way!!! Tell them you're pregnant!! They will bring you a box of sick bags😂

@harrystyles: Please don't wind her up anymore then she already is. She was asking why we delayed 20 minutes, she almost bit the flight attendants head off.

@emeraude: KAT!! Don't be rude. They work hard. And if they can't set off then they can't.

@kat.mcnamara: I apologized-_- For my attitude.

@harrystyles: Yes! After me explaining that you're pregnant and shit. I'm surpised they didn't kick you off the plane then and there. So, why don't you get some shut. I'll get you a cup of tea when they come around.

@kat.mcnamara: Why you being so rude😔

@harrystyles: Don't write lyric songs at me😂 And you may aswell sleep I've got to do a few emails and stuff. They're boring. Also, I can't afford to get kicked off this plane. I have to be in the next country soon. Otherwise, I'll be late for my own Tour. And you'll have to explain to my fans why😜💙

@emeraude: Fair point.

@domsherwood: Where's you first stop?

@harrystyles: Moda Center. Portland.

@harryshumjr: Stay flight guys.

Liked by gemmastyles, emeraude, d.l.castro, willtudor1, harryshumjr, matthewdaddario, alishawainwright, janelparrish, lanacondor, lanaparrilla, lilyjcollins, joeyking, nicolasummer, arden_cho, vanessahudgens, hazza.stylish, claryfray, hazza&kat, harrne, clase, hazza1d, Stylesfams, Stylesfamily, 1d_fans, harrystyles, annetwist, niallhoran, domsherwood, victoriajustice, mia_scholink, liampayne and 3,758,902 others.

@kat.mcnmara: Las Vegas here we come! You best be jel😜 This is where me and @harrystyles will be staying for the next 2 nights😱 Harry has claimed me for posting any picture of the hotels and his concerts, so get ready! They be posted each night or early morning. Omg it's so beautiful. Pictures do not justice. If anyone wants to stay here it's called Hotel Bellagio Las Vegas. If you can't tell the this is a  5⭐ hotel (which Harry won't let me help pay.) I will be disabling the comments because I'm super tired. And Harry has a show in 6 hours time. So, we're gonna fit a little nap in. Speak soon. Reply in the next post about hotel. Any information I'll gladly tell.

(@kat.mcnamara has disabled the comments.)

Liked by domsherwood, niallhoran, louist91, gemmastyles, annetwist, liampayne, emeraude, d.l.castro, isaiahmustafa, nicolasummer, arden_cho, vanessahudgens, joel_courtney, alex.beattie, harrne, maxcaver, harryshumjr, hazza1d, claryfray, hazza&kat, Shadowhunterstv, harrystyles, alishawainwright, mia_scholink, victoriajustice, jennifermorrison, lanaparrilla, claireholt, ianbohen, bitsietulloch, mrgiuntoli, celebritynews and 2,647,993 others.

@kat.mcnamara: Doesn't matter where you go in the world... There will always be Fish, Chips and mushy peas. Some food for tonight then going to the venue to watch my handsome man Concert🎙

Comments:-

@emeraude: That's what I'm gonna get for my tea now. @niallhoran I've not had that in about 2 years.

@liampayne: Omg that hotel looks absolutely stunning guys! Have fun. And have fun seeing your "handsome" man performance.

@harrne: I wanted to come here to see you both. But my mum said it was super too far.

@kat.mcnamara: It is!! We will come to you soon😉 @harrne and copy cat @emeraude.

@niallhoran: I'll nip chippy on my way back babe😉 @emeraude

@nude: Cute couple!!!

@emeraude: Thank you! @nude and thank you baby @niallhoran

@harrne: Will you be there. @kat.mcnamara

@haz1d: Oh, my God. Harry is in my country. Yes.

@harrystyles: @harrne About 100% I'll send someone to pick you and @hazza1d up and we can have a meal together before my performance. When we get back to London😉

@hazza1d: I would absolutely love too!!! I'm down. When do you come to London? What I don't understand is why you didn't Tour London first with you living there.

@kat.mcnmara: The venue wasn't free now. Only in 2 months time.

@haz1d: Why does @harrne and @hazza1d get special treatments and get to have a spend time together. What about the rest of us.

@kat.mcnamara: No comment. @haz1d 🤐

@haz1d: Your meant to be the grown up. Yeah, looks it. Pathetic.

@haz1d: Who even are you? @kat.mcnamara

@hazza1d: 😱😱 You wonder why.

@kat.mcnamara: My name is Katherine McNamara. And I'm on Shadowhunters. Wbu? Oh, and I'm just the "girl" with the boy you like😉 Celebrity crush and all.

@harrystyles: Babyyy... don't.

@domsherwood: Go gurl😉 But she's would never say this unless she was pregnant😂 She's never mean to anyone. #pregnancyhormones

@harrystyles: Dom... Don't egg her on. This is how hate is threw around. And seriously, trying to get it trend it-_- ain't a good idea.

@emeraude: Well... She started on my friend first. She bound to stick up for herself. Even if it's #pregnancyhormones

@harrystyles: You guys are my friends... Kat's too. So, I know she made a nasty comment but it should just be taken as a pinch of salt. We had hate for so long... We should all be use to it by now.

@haz1d: Rude. @harrystyles

@harryshumjr: And being pregnant, won't help her emotions with hate. Guys... let's not cause anymore arguments.

@niallhoran: I don't agree to that @harrystyles everyone should be kind to each other. Doesn't matter if we're celebrities. We're normal people like them. But that rude tho. @haz1d You can't say that to people... "Who even are you?" That's like me saying it to you. But wouldn't. I have so much respect for our fans. But I understand where Harry coming from... about the hate, but also you have to learn to stick up for yourself when your in the spotlight.

@emeraude: You either agree or you don't 🤨😬 Can't be both. She's in the right. She's coped with it long enough.

@harrystyles: My point. I just don't want her getting hate. @harryshumjr And @emeraude ???

@domsherwood: Bro, have you ever asked her if she got hate before.

@kat.mcnamara: Em!! Dom! Why! I told you that in confidence.

@harrystyles: What!? How come you never told me. @kat.mcnamara

@kat.mcnamara: *Shrugs my shoulders* I didn't wanna put anymore stress on your shoulders. You were stressed at the time.

@harrne: Look! Look, how caring she is. Not wanting to pile on anymore stress for him.

@harrystyles: It doesn't matter. You come to me whenever you feeling overwhelmed with this stuff, or you're getting hate. I could of sorted this out for you a lot sooner. I'm sorry baby💙 I'm sorry you felt that way, that you couldn't come to me. But in the future, please do!

@kat.mcnamara: This is why I didn't want him to know. @emeraude @domsherwood You have nothing to be sorry about @harrystyles it just comes with who you are. And I wouldn't change you for the world! Your the best man I've ever met. And I do come to you with enough of my problems💙💙 Like you do me. Well, not anymore because you think the stress will strain on the baby... but you know you can always talk to me. Always. I could be crying, just tell me to stop crying, you need to speak to me. And I would stop crying. Because your happiness means more to me than anything in this world.

@domsherwood: Oh, my God. Not gonna lie, @kat.mcnamara comment has actually brought a tear to my eye. (Not lying.)

@kat.mcnamara: That sounds sarcastic...

@domsherwood: No, really. I'm proper just had a tear run down my cheek. No lie. All seriousness.

@harrystyles: Aw. @domsherwood. To be fair, I think I nearly cried. I could feel my own tears coming. And I wouldn't change anything about you baby, and no, your happiness means more to me than anything in this world. If it came down to it, and only if, if I had to stop Touring and stop making music and sharing it with the world and then you. I would always choose you. You would fly above my job💙

@emeraude: Will you two stop!!!

@niallhoran: She's actually crying right now. Geez, why you so emotional @emeraude.

@emeraude: Idk... maybe I'm due my monthly cycle... idk. But that was so sweet and emotional. All I've ever wanted was for my beautiful, best friend, my sister was to find someone who was sweet, caring and just love her for her, it had to be Harry fucking Styles. But I don't see you as the celebrity I once did. Like, I generally thought you were a womanizer... sorry about that.

@harrystyles: None taken. The paparazzi did kinda paint me as a womanizer, didn't they? So, apology accepted. Don't worry about it, I won't hold it against you😂😉 and, oh, thank you for the comment, I won't let it get to my head.

@emeraude: Good. *sniffles* Right. No more sad comments please. My heart or eyes can't take anymore.

@kat.mcnmara: Thank you!!! @emeraude for you comment. It means the world to me. 💜loveu💜

@emeraude: Love you too💜❤ Right. I'm alright now. Enjoy your concert. Message me later babes. I need to watch a romantic movie.

@niallhoran: Please... please not Titanic. We have watched that at least 8 times.

@harrystyles: Aw. Let her watch it, Horan. Don't be a meanie.

@niallhoran It's like the longest film I've ever watched. And it's sad. And 3hrs and 30 minutes. Like... what!

@kat.mcnamara: Oh. I wanna watch Titanic... 😔 but don't have the time now.

@emeraude: Copy cat @kat.mcnamara and Niall😬😬 I won't give you any sex for a week.

@harrystyles: Seriously. Guys....

@kat.mcnmara: You heard the woman @niallhoran and she's seriously as much as that was desurbing.

@niallhoran: Pop it in. Well, we will still be watching this. Your concert finishes, before this film.

@kat.mcnamara: Only by 30 minutes.

@harrystyles: We will watch it tomorrow morning when we wake baby💙 We have nothing planned till tomorrow night anyways. Gives us something to watch. I think I've only ever watched it once. Can't remember everything that happens. So, I don't mind. Real life, ain't it?

@niallhoran: Yeah, real life. Sad. They get on this ship, yeah. This poor guys meets this rich girl and they fall in love. And basically they hit a iceberg at the side of the boat because couldn't slow down fast enough. The ship start filling up with water and it eventually sinks, killing 1,500 people including the girl's boyfriend. All together they had 2,240 people onboard including the crew. And yeah, it is a sad film I cried when I first watched it. Jack dies and Rose survives.

@kat.mcnamara: I kinda don't need to watch it anymore... Niall has reminded me.

@emeraude: YOU! YOU RUINED IT! YOU BASICALLY TOLD HIM THE WHOLE STORY!!

@niallhoran: There's still bits I haven't told him. Like, when Rose was hanging over the other side of the ship ready to jump. Then Jack comes to save her. Well, by accident, he spotted her and tried talking her down.

@nude: OMG😂😂 Stop talking.

@hazza1d: Yeah stop typing or talking whichever. You're only making it worse for youzelf. @niallhoran.

@emeraude: You've just told him! You ruined it all. Yeah, but the mains parts you've ruined.

@harrystyles: Guys... it's okay. We will still watch it.

@emeraude: Not the point, Styles. Not the point. He has such a big mouth.  He just had to ruin it all, by telling you what happens.

@niallhoran: Hey! I don't have a big mouth.

@kat.mcnamara: You did kinda tell him like about the whole movie pretty much.

@domsherwood: Guys!! It's just a movie.

@emeraude: NO IT ISN'T!!! IT ISN'T A MOVIE. IT HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE.

@niallhoran: Instead of getting angry and typing in capitals. You missing the movie that you so deeply wanted to watch. Now, watch it😉

@domsherwood: You're brave. @niallhoran.

@kat.mcnamara: That's what I just thinking... he doesn't know Em like we do. She would kill him😬

@niallhoran: You're joking... Right?

@domsherwood: Idk man. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

@kat.mcnamara: Yeah. Idk either.

@harrystyles: Hey! She won't hurt you. She loves you. Guys, don't be scaring him.

@emeraude: Sleep with one eye open😉

@niallhoran: Forget this! I'm sleeping in a hotel tonight.

@emeraude: I'm kissing, baby. Now, let's watch this movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 319 20
In this One Direction fanfic. We meet a Radio hosts with nothing really happening in her life. She does the same old thing hang out with her bestfri...
39.1K 1.3K 52
"Then teach me Isabella! Show me what love is!" "I can't Harry. How can I help you if you won't open up to me? It's too hard!" "Please... just...
1.4K 42 35
Heyyyyooooo. A book full of my fantasies I'm too lazy to write about. ps I'm currently working on a book but that might take 19302732 years to fin...
193K 3.5K 22
"Christy Roush and her best friend Kimberly are heading out on a crazy adventure to London, England. What happens when they have a one in a million...