A New beginning

By MaryMwangi503

Violet and Maya have to survive this cruel world at a young age after their parents suspiciously die in a c... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6:
chapter 7: Step away from her
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68

chapter 51

73 19 2
By MaryMwangi503

Alex

I slowly open my eyes and look at Vee who's is sleeping peacefully, her head on chest breathing softly. Waking up next to her feels heavenly and I want to feel like this everyday day of my life!

I know of I've only known her for a short while, but she's captured me in a way that I can't explain.

I've never wanted a woman like I do her!

There just something about her, and now that I have her, I'm definitely not letting go of her for anything !

I think i fell for her long before I realised it. From the day I met her, she was pretty much always on my mind and arguing with her always made my day. I always felt like something was missing when I didn't see or bump into her and now I get why.

She's looks so cute and innocent and I kind of hate myself for not showing up sooner in her life. She's been through a lot in her young life but am going to make sure to change all that.

I wanted to take my time with her before been intimate but I don't want her thinking that I don't want her. This will only add to her insecurities and that's the opposite of what I want for her.

Am going to show her how beautiful she is and give her the new beginning she came here in search for.

Vee has changed my whole life completely! she's making me feel a new kind of love I didn't know existed. I don't know what she's doing to me , but I feel like I can take over the world!

I feel like a teenager who's fallen in love for the first time!

Actually, love is too weak a word for what I feel for her. Am so infatuated with her that I think I'd loose my mind if she ever left me!

What is she fucking doing to me?!

" Hey, " she says with a smile as soon as she opens her eyes, stretching out her body.

" Hi, how was your night? "

" Unforgettable! " she says biting her lips, making me want make to make love to her all over again. " What time is it?" she asks with a yawn.

" It's almost six in the morning. "

" Oh no! " she says sitting up. " Am so late! "

" Late for what? "

" Work!  I should be at the law firm by now! "

I shake my head and gently pull her back to my chest. She doesn't resist.

"You think am going to let you work with George after everything he did to you? "I say my hand running through her hair.

" But I need to work, " she says softly looking up at me.

" You actually don't need to, but since I know that you are going to be stubborn and argue with me about that, I promise to help you find another job. I just can't trust George around you anymore. "

" Okay.. I was planning on quitting anyways," she says with a smile, placing a kiss on my chest as I pull her closer.

" Would you like a repeat of what happened yesterday? " I ask with a smirk.

" A lot of things happened yesterday Alex, " she says and the way she calls my name makes me shiver."I think you should be more specific, " she says with a naughty smile biting on her lips.

Fuck!  My big guy down there is alert already!

" Am talking about the part where I kissed, caressed and tasted every part of you, " I say softly stroking her cheek. I can tell my words affected her by the way she's looking at me, her eyes full of want.

" I'd love that, " she says and I capture her lips with mine and kiss her like my life depended on it.

I just can't seem to get enough of her!

We kiss passionately for a while my hands roaming every part of her before she breaks the kiss, and gets on top of me. She bends a little and kisses me her tongue attacking mine wildly! I can feel her wet self on my crotch as she grinds on me and I already feel like exploding from the sensation.

She's in control and am loving it!

She trails kisses on my neck and down my chest .

"Holy shit!"  I curse when she slowly rubs herself on my manhood and I can't help but let out a groan when I  suddenly feel myself inside her.

This is the best feeling in the world!

She's rides me slowly at first but increases her pace with time , her hands all over my chest. I can't think  of anything else right now but how good she's making me feel.

Daaanm!

I sit up on the bed, still inside her and caress her thighs, kissing and biting on her nipples and she gasps as she countinues riding me like crazy. I lower my hand to her clit and massage her slowly and  a few minutes later, she shudders, calling out my name and that's all it takes for me to explode and cum inside her.

" Fuck! "she curses and collapses on top of me as we both catch our breath.

"Shit! we didn't use any protection I say the second it hits me, and she looks up at me surprised. "

" Am sorry, it's my fault, " she says with a worried expression, getting off me and lays next to me."

" No it's not ,that was bound to happen sooner or later. "

" You are right.. but don't worry, I'll take some pills later. "

" Okay... Anyway, thank you for making this the best morning ever! You were great!  How did you learn how to ride like that?! " I ask with a smirk.

" Well..," she says kind of shyly. "I've read a lot of romantic novels and watched a lot of soaps. I feel like a pro already from what I've seen so far," she says jokingly.

" You are a pro, you were just perfect! " I say and she smiles.

" Alex?" she calls after a few seconds of silence.

" Hmmm"

" We stink !" she says looking up at me and i can't help but smile. " I think we should take a shower already and am also starving. "

" Okay.." I say as we both get off the bed and straight to the bathroom.

We take our time in the shower, mostly making out, but in about thirty minutes we are done and in the kitchen making breakfast.

Vee is in a crop top and shorts and she looks hot! She's actually the one who's making us breakfast while I watch her , and steal kisses from time to time.

Two hours later we are in her room and am helping her pack her stuff. There's not much to do since Maya's thing are still packed and Vee doesn't seem to own a lot of stuff.

" We should get you a new wardrobe, soon, " I say as soon as we are done. We are both seated on the bed.

" Is that a nice way of calling my clothes ugly?" she asks lowering her eyebrows at me.

" No...your clothes are fine but you need a few more things."

"Am okay with the stuff I have, I really don't like wasting money on things I don't need and I don't want you to do the same. "

" You can't tell me not to buy you stuff! You are my responsibility now  and you gave me that right the second you said yes to being my girlfriend. By the way ,we haven't gone on a date yet!" i say changing the subject ." How about, I take you out the day after tomorrow when we are already settled in our new house? Will you go out with me ?"

" I'd love to go out with you Alex!" she says giving me the most adorable look ever! And I can't help but lock my lips with hers.

A few seconds into the kiss the door bell rings and I groan breaking the kiss a frown on my face.

" Whoever is at the door has the worst timing!  " I say looking at Vee who's has a huge smile on her lips."Whats with the smile?"

" I just love it when you make that face. It makes you look cuter than you already are and I just want to eat you up!"

"There's nothing I'd love more than you tasting every part of me, " I say seductively as I watch her lick her lips. She moves closer, and right when she about to kiss me, the freaking door bell rings, again!

" Urgh, " I say rolling my eyes. " Let's go see who the intruder is."

Vee gets the door as soon as we get down stairs and George walks in.

I haven't seen or talked to him in almost three weeks now ,and neither of us has tried to reach out.

" Hi Vee, can I talk to you privately? " he asks, ignoring me.

" Am sorry George, but that won't be possible, " I say walking over to him.

It's about time I mark my territory...

Hi guys

I hope that you are all fine  and thank you for reading 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 8.9K 70
Rosie thought her life was getting better, that she would experience the fairy tale of living happily ever after. She thought the worst years of her...
749K 3.9K 6
UNDER EDITING TO BE PUBLISHED UPDATES COMING (2019) 16 year old Nancy has one thing on her mind, Aiden, the boy shes loved since she was 14 and now h...
268K 4K 83
After her ex-boyfriend is thrown in jail after being arrested for drug dealing Maya Stevens decides to move back home to Boston, MA to start a new wi...
40.2K 574 19
18-year-old, Alexandra Montgomery, is a fearless girl. No one knows how she's so fearless. One day, she runs into a boy and his gang witnessing a ki...