Elegance with Expense

By anzzyyyyy

Alessa Rossi: She knows the true meaning of 'Elegance with Expense.' The consequences, the abandonment, the p... More

Introduction
Aesthetics
Aesthetics II
1. Alessa Camilla Et Rossi
2. Romano's Café
3. Safety Precautions
4. First Class
5. 'Humble' Abode
6. Für Elise
7. Scarface
8. Opulent Life
9. Leather and Cologne
10. Mystery Boy
12. Half Alive
13. Harsh and Bitter
14. Broken Candle
15. Drift Away
16. Capo's Possession
17. Left to Linger
18. Tangible Fear
19. Black Glass
20. Immune to Paranoia
21. You're Not Safe
22. Colombo
23. Two Triggers
24. Underworld
25. No Monsters
26. Beauty Held Within
27. Big Shop of Horrors
28. The Devil Herself
29. Hello Sweetheart
30. Hitwoman
31. Love Bitten
32. Aspirations change
33. Feeling Beautiful
34. Cold as Ice
35. London
36. White and Yellow Roses
37. Sherlock Holmes
38. Pure Royalty
39. The Night Before
40. Evil Eye
41. Unfortunate Occurrence
42. Stranger Men
43. Wise Words
44. Dazzling with Diamonds
45. Vincent
46. Life is Beautiful
47. Roma
48. Royal Flush
49. A Moth in the Dark
50. Blueprints
51. Dose of Unwanted Events
52. Blue and Red Flashing Lights
53. First Man
54. White Roses
55. Sixth Sense
56. Never Ending Damnation
57. Greatest Enemy
58. World War Three
59. Rossi Enterprise Holdings
60. Man From the Window
61. Diamonds, Gold and Arrogance
62. Growing up with Wealth
63. Desensitised
64. Rapunzel
65. Niagara Falls
66. Dreadful Trip
67. A Mouse
68. Worst of Memories
69. Don't Trust Her
70. Ludis Belov
71. Freedom?
72. Investing?
73. Locked?
74. Exposure?

11. Quite Charming

9.9K 275 159
By anzzyyyyy

I waited by the front door with my leg crossed over the other leaning against the wall on my phone. I heard some footsteps coming from around the staircase near the large centrepiece and I looked up to see who had graced me with their presence. Vincent and Michele walked around the corner, looking menacing without even trying. They acknowledged my presence by walking in my direction, I uncrossed my legs and pushed myself off the wall.

'So you can dress up.' Michele affirmed. 'But, you will need a coat, it's cold tonight.'

'I have one.' I said lifting my arm up to show them. Michele just nodded and I looked at what they were wearing. They were both wearing black suits, Vince's with a navy tie and Michele's with a maroon one. 

'How is your hair so perfect?' I asked them both. 'Is it the styling gel or is it the fact that your hair also respects you guys enough that it does whatever you want it to do?' I genuinely asked them. I heard a deep chuckle come from Michele and a small smile flicker onto Vincent's lips before it disappeared as we heard more footsteps emerging. The other older three came in also wearing suits with their hair also perfectly styled. They came and stood with us, but it felt more like they were trapping me since they were all so much taller.

'Why couldn't I be a guy.' I sighed as I looked up to them all. I saw all of their eyebrows raise at my statement but I stood by it.

'What?' Luca asked me.

'I'm the only girl living in a house with eleven guys, why couldn't I be born a guy?' I repeated explaining myself.

'You want to become male?' He sarcastically asked me.

'Oh god no, well maybe, wait never mind no, actually yes, no not in that way. Wait maybe in some ways.' I had clearly confused myself and the rest seemed to be quite entertained by my predicament. 'I don't want to be a dude, they are all horny pigs.' I finally made up my mind.

'Who's a horny pig.' Romeo asked coming down the stairs combing his fingers through his slicked back hair.

'You apparently.' Rocco joined in, directing his answer to Romeo. 'And you.' He pointed to Xavier and Lorenzo who were also coming down the stairs.'

'What am I?' Lorenzo asked.

'A horny pig.' Luca repeated. I saw Xavier put a hand on his heart mockingly.

'You ladies are drama queens like I have never seen before.' I said.

'Ladies? We are the most manliest people you will ever know.' Xavier proved tensing his muscular arms.

'Ok, fight me then.' I told him, half jokingly.

'Fight you? I could pick you up with one arm.' He stated with an eyebrow raised.

'Ok, and?'

'I won't fight you. Your not strong enough.' He figured.

'Pussy.' I muttered.

'What was that?' He asked even though I knew very well that he heard me. 'Girls can't fight.' He stated.

'And how did you come up with that stupid idea?' I challenged. I was now set on the idea of fighting him, before I was joking.

'They will always be outmuscled and outsmarted. It's typical.' Rocco chimed in.

'Ok, so it's a typical idea for men to be a brave, yet your declining a fight with a 14 year old girl, I see nothing but a coward.' I claimed, attempting to piss him off.

'It's called being respectful.' He argues.

'Yes, it's being respectful when you don't fight a girl if they have not given you permission. However, I am asking you to fight me, they are two very different things.'

'Fine, after dinner, when we get back. There is a gym downstairs, we will do it there.' Xavier finally gave in.

'You will not be fighting.' Michele stated. 'It will be completely unfair.'

'Why would it be unfair?' I asked.

'Xavier is over 6ft. He is muscular, you are not.' Romeo contended.

'It's the skill that will determine the outcome, not the size nor the strength of the person.' I explained. 

'Alessa, he has been training for 13 years. You have not.' Armani warned. Little did they know that I had also been training all my life, I know moves that you wouldn't even expect to see in a marshal arts film.

'Ok.' I bluntly replied.

Just then the rest of the boys came down, including Rico who was sliding down the stairs on his bum. I was the first to walk outside and I saw a shiny black limo parked in front of the fountain, a man, who I presumed was the driver, was standing beside the vehicle in a professional manner.

'There is a limousine outside.' I pointed out.

'Yeah, get in.' Gio said as he walked past me. I walked towards the open door and slid in next to him. Armani got in after and sat on the other side to me, once the car was full, the driver closed the door and got into the front. There was a long row on one side, and on the opposite side there were mirrored seats, the gap between left everyone enough leg room to sit comfortably.

'Have you always lived like this?' I asked Gio once we were out of the gate.

'Ever since I was a baby.' 

'Do you like it?' I pondered.

'It's the only life I have ever known, so yeah I do like it.' He responded. 

'Alessa, how was your life in London?' Michele asked me from the other side.

'It was fine.' I replied with my head bowing down ever so slightly.

'Did your mother treat you well?' He added.

'Yeah.' I lied looking up to find Vincent's hard stare fixed on me.

I was playing with my ring when I saw Vince's stare travel down from my eyes and onto my hand, my other hand was covering my ring slightly so that he couldn't see it but when I did eventually move my other hand, he had a clear view of the signet on my finger. The same one he and Michele wore. I caught Michele staring at my hand too with his head tilted, the others soon caught onto where their elder brothers were staring and followed their gaze to the signet.

'Where did you get this ring?' Michele asked his gaze never leaving my hand.

'I don't know, I have always had it.' I replied.

'Can I have a look at it?' Vincent asked.

I didn't want to take the ring off, so I extended my hand towards him. He gripped my hand lightly and looked from afar at the designs and words engraved onto the gold.

'Sono padri?' Dante questioned. (Is it Fathers?)

'No, è l'anello dei nostri nonni.'  Vincent muttered as he let go of my hand. (No it's our grandfathers ring.)

'Sanno ancora di lei?' Gio asked from beside me. (Do they know about her yet?)

'No, lo scopriranno quando li vedremo.'  Armani replied. (No, they'll find out when we see them)

'Aspetta, non sa l'italiano?' Luca asked. (Wait, she doesn't know Italian?)

'Imparerà la lingua a scuola' Vincent explained, I was quite happy about this because I could get an easy A on my assignments. (She will learn the language in school.)

I heard my phone start buzzing repeatedly, so I pulled it out of my coat pocket and checked who was calling me. It was Izzy trying to do a video call but I didn't know if it was an appropriate time to answer it. So I just put the phone on silent and placed it face down on my lap.

'Why didn't you answer it?' Lorenzo asked.

'It would have been rude.' 

'We don't mind.' Gio complied. I just shrugged and picked up the phone again, calling Izzy back, she answered it almost straight away and I could see her on our street with all of the kids in the background.

'Hello best friend.' she said into the speaker.

'What are you guys doing?' I greeted back.

'Everyone wanted to call you before they went to sleep.' She explained. Just then her phone got snatched out her hand by Edwin's younger sister Aimee.

'Hi Lessie.' She cheered.

'Hey.' I replied.

'We had to hide from the mean Russian people today, we all wanted you to keep us safe like you normally do, but Izzy said that If we do a good job we could call you.' She sweetly told me.

'Wait, they came back?' I asked her.

'They keep on looking for you Lessie, but Angelo told them that you moved far far away.'

'Ok, that's fine, can you give the phone back to Izzy now, I need to ask her a question.' I politely requested.

'Ok sure. Miss you.' She said kissing the camera and handing the phone back.

'No one got hurt right?' I made sure as soon as I saw her face in view.

'No, everyone is fine, but look what they did to your place.' She said walking towards my house. She turned the camera and I saw her opening the door to see the mattress flipped, some of the floorboards ripped and the shower curtain torn slightly. I turned the phone slightly so that my brothers couldn't see where I used to live forgetting that Gio was on the other side of me.

'It's fine, they have done much worse to that place.' I sighed.  

'Yeah, I know.' Izzy sadly said, she took a deep breath before speaking again. 'Alessa, have you told them yet?'

'No.' I said immediately.

'You need to, they could help you.' She argued.

'I don't want their help. I have to go. I will call you tomorrow.' I said quickly ending the conversation.

'Ok, Love you.'

'Love you too.'  I sighed and ran a frustrated hand through my hair as I hung up the phone.

'I have so many questions.' Lorenzo stated, shocked by the phone call.

'What are your questions?' Rubbing a hand over my forehead tiredly.

'Why are those kids still awake at 11:30 at night? Who were those mean Russian people that the little girl were speaking about? Why did you move your phone away when your friend was showing you your house? And what don't you want our help with?' He asked in one go.

'They're awake because they want to be, the mean Russian people are just mean Russian people, I moved the phone away because I didn't want you to see where I lived, and I don't want your help because I can handle it myself.' I quickly and briefly explained.

'Handle what yourself?' Luca asked.

'Nothing, it's irrelevant anyway.' I mumbled.

'It is not irrelevant if your at risk.' Armani said.

'I never said I was at risk.' I coldly said, beginning to get slightly irritated.

'That little girl said that they were looking it for you, and apparently it has gotten to the point where someone had to say you moved to another country. It doesn't sound irrelevant.' Luca recited.

'How do you remember everything.'

'Start explaining.' Vince commanded, ignoring my question.

'I'm not going to say anything.'

'We can help you if you tell us what's happening bambina.' Armani serenely said in attempt to soften me up.

'It's nothing you can help with, It's nothing I can't deal with. I'm fine.' 

'We will find out.' Romeo warned.

'Realistically, you probably will.' I admitted. 'Where are we even going?' I asked changing the subject.

'One of the family restaurants.' Michele sighed in response, when he realised that I wouldn't be saying anything else.

'One of? What do you do for a living to own restaurants.'  

'We do many things.' Vincent said cutting the conversation short.

The car was silent again, and Gio nudged me coming closer to my ear to whisper something so that everyone else couldn't hear what he had to say.

'Did you really live in that place?' His voice stiff.

'You saw?' I asked whispering back.

'Only a glimpse, but it didn't look great.' He said quietly. 'Your going to have to tell me soon. I won't tell the others.' I nodded and looked back forward.

'What were you guys whispering about?' Xavier asked as he caught on.

'Secrets.' Gio said, clearly panicked.

'What kind of secrets?' He inquired.

'If we wanted you to hear, it wouldn't have been whispered. Perra tonta' I furtively retorted. (Dumb bitch)

'Just because you curse in Spanish does not mean that it is any more tolerable.' He hissed.

'Can I have a chocolate please?' Rico spoke up, interrupting Romeo's next unspoken words, directing us away from the conversation we were once having. He looked at all of us with his big brown eyes.

'None of us have any, sorry little man.' Xavier said as he reached over to ruffle his hair. I saw Rico's eyes begin to get teary when I remembered I might have kept a packet of chocolate buttons in my coat pocket. I adjusted the coat on my lap trying to find the right pocket, I heard the packet crinkle and looked inside to find the big bag of Cadburys. I opened the bag as quietly as I could and fished inside to pull out 4 buttons, I reached over to Rico who's eyes were still teary and put them in his hand, placing my finger over my lips to tell him it was a secret. He nodded happily and bit half of the button, his big eyes lit up and took another smaller bite of the chocolate. Our secret was no longer a secret as everyone had seen my not so sneaky transaction, they had also seen Rico munching on the buttons with no shame.

'You just carry around chocolate?' Luca asked with his eyebrows creased in confusion.

'No, he just got lucky this time.' I explained.

We had parked in an almost full car park in the front of an attractive Mediterranean looking building. There were stone sculptures near the entrance and blinding lights decorating the top of the veranda which was hanging over some older Italian men smoking thick cigars. I stepped out of the limo after Armani and put on my coat which was quite similar to Vince's and Michele's.

'Nice coat.' I complimented them both once we stepped out, they nodded their heads and looked down to mine, a faint smile appearing on Michele's face whist Vince stayed emotionless. We began walking to the entrance when I felt my arm being pulled back lightly, I saw that it was Rocco who had separated me from the others, he looked a mixture of conflicted and intimidating, he seemed hard to read. He saw the others entering the restaurant then began to speak to me.

'I apologize for being so careless this morning, I didn't realise who you were.' He said, it seemed like he was speaking sincerely but something in that sentence did not sit right with me.

'Are you apologizing because you found out I am family, or are you apologizing because you disrespected girls as a whole?' I asked him.

'The first one.' He said immediately.

'So you would happily call a random woman a whore without knowing her past or the story that they have to tell.' I stated, he looked a bit oppugnant, and when he did not speak I carried on. 'Your experiences with women may differ from each other which could result in your toxic thoughts, but not every woman you see is a hoe, weather they wear short dresses or long trousers. A girl who may have been raped or sexually abused would already feel conscious about themselves, and when people like you add onto the overwhelming thoughts, it could lead them down an unsafe path and you would never know about it because you are blinded by your laughter.' I carefully and efficiently explained to him. He looked lost in thought after my little speech, his face was scrunched, and his body was tense.

'You don't have to feel upset right now because what is done is done, just promise me you will think about what I said.' I said holding out my pinkie finger. His big pinkie wrapped around mine for a few seconds before he let it go and pulled me into a relaxed hug. His arms were wrapped protectively around my petite body and my head was rested on his muscular chest. The hug was warm and comforting, it was also one of the first real hugs that I had since I had been here.

'You give really nice hugs.' I mentioned as we walked to the doors.

'Don't get used to it.' He smirked. 'I don't give them to anyone.'

'You gave one to me.' I reminded him of his sweet gesture just a few seconds ago as we arrived to the door, I went to pull the gold handle when Rocco stopped me yet again.

'This is not your job.' He said directing my attention to the doorman who was now opening the door for us. I walked through saying thank you whilst Rocco stayed silent.

'Are your hands broken or something?' I asked him as we walked towards the back of the restaurant.

'No, they are paid to do that. It's their job.' We got to a long table located right in the back away from the rest of the people and saw everyone already seated. There were men surrounding the table wearing suits and earpieces, a seat was available in between Gio and Romeo, and another one between Xavier and Armani which Rocco had taken. I made my way to the chair and was about to take my coat off when I felt someone's hands already at the shoulders of my coat, I turned around to see a man attempting to take my coat off me professionally. Someone had already taken of Rocco's for his and hung it on a rack in the corner.

'I can do it thank you.' I said politely dismissing him and proceeding to remove the coat myself, I hung it on the back of the chair and sat down. Romeo looked down to me with a smirk as he saw what I did.

'Here' Luca said passing me a menu from opposite me, I took it and opened it to the first page. It had many fancy wines and expensive whiskeys listed on there, I scanned through the list before Romeo turned the page for me.

'No alcohol for you.' He said seriously pointing a finger at me.

'Damn.' I muttered. I began to look through the other drinks when I came across a coke which would be the best choice, I then turned the page again to look at the food and skimmed the list.

'I don't know what to get.' I nudged Gio.

'Do you eat chicken?' He asked as he kept his eyes on the menu.

'I've only tried it once.' I admitted, that is when his focus left the leathered book and trailed to me.

'You need to try the Chicken Cacciatore with Orzo.' He said as he did a chefs kiss in the air. I just nodded and placed the menu down, he told me that he was ordering an oyster and grilled chicken dish which came with a shot of vodka but the older guys didn't need to know that. After we had ordered our meals and drinks, the quiet table became louder as we spoke to each other. I saw Rico looking at me as if trying to figure something out.

'Lessi, do you have a boyfriend?' The toddler yelled across the table, this halted the conversations around us and Rico tilted his head curiously.

'Where did that question come from?' I asked him baffled.

'I was looking at you and you are very pretty. I wanted to know if you have a boyfriend.' He naively said.

'I don't, but thank you.' I said.

'Will you forget about us when you get one?' His lips pouted.

'We will never have to find out.' Xavier stated with a sharp look in his eyes. I sighed at his dramaticness and looked to see the others agreeing with him, even Rico was nodding his head.

'Have you ever kissed someone?' His curious little self asked again.

'I'm not answering that.' I said laughing nervously.

'Why not?' Dante asked.

'Why am I being interrogated?' I answered his question with a question. 'It's not important anyway.'

'It is important.' Romeo snarled.

'She wouldn't have.' Rocco claimed.

'How would you know that?' I asked him.

'You said you have never had a boyfriend, so therefore you have never kissed anyone.' He stupidly figured.

'Have you ever had a girlfriend?' I questioned him.

'I don't do girlfriends.' He told me.

'Are you a virgin?' 

'Of course not.' He exclaimed.

'My point exactly.' I outsmarted him once again.

'You still didn't answer the question though.' He reminded me.

'If I tell you, will you stop questioning me?' They nodded at this, so I felt as if I had a bit of leverage.

'No, I haven't.' I stated, I almost did one time, I was very drunk at a party, I was dancing with Angelo when I fell due to a spilt drink on the floor, Ang easily caught me and spun me around whilst he was laughing at my clumsiness. We were staring at each other for a while until Izzy approached us. That was one thing that I did remember from that night, but we never talked about it after that.

'You are a virgin though. Right?' Xavier asked.

'You said you wouldn't question me anymore.' I bored into him, he looked annoyed at my response but dropped it after he saw our food come in along with many well-dressed waiters and waitresses. They placed a medium sized dish in front of me and a slightly bigger one in front of Gio, the others had bigger ones too and as the waiters left, everyone began to eat. I saw Gio hide a small glass under the table with the clear liquor in it, I smirked at him as he saw that I caught him, I shook my head telling him I would not snitch. I cut my food and put a small piece in my mouth, it was nicer than I expected, It looked over seasoned but it tasted balanced which I was relieved by. The other's dishes looked fancier than mine and they seemed to know how to eat the unfamiliar dishes, for example, Gio and Xavier ordered oysters and ate them in a specific way which looked far too complicated for me. Vincent ordered the same as Armani and Romeo which was Lingunine all'aragosta o all'astice, It was an awfully expensive Italian dish, and when I picked up the menu again to look at the price I almost fainted, It was a lobster linguine pasta which was clearly packed with lots of garlic. Romeo picked up the lobster which was still in tact and put it up to my face, I let out a small shriek and hid against Gio trying to get away from the horrible creature, I heard a vibration coming from the chest I was against and heard more muffled rumbles of laughter coming from everyone else. When I looked up the lobster was still in my face and it took everything in me to not hit the dead animal out of his hand. He put it back in his plate and I sat back up straight.

'So your not scared of jump scares, but your scared of a dead Lobster?' He said with an eyebrow raised.

'I am scared of jump scares in movies, but not in real life.' I corrected him.

'Have you seen a horror film?' Luca asked me.

'I've seen a little bit of Psycho, but I turned it off at the shower scene, I couldn't watch it.' I told them to see them smirking at me. 'What?'

'Nothing.' Xavier said as he continued cutting his food. I just shrugged acting unbothered, because I didn't want to give them the satisfaction that they craved.

I had finished what I could from my plate, which was well over half, and picked up my coke, I took a small sip and peered over the glass to see what everyone else was doing, most people had also finished and were cleaning their mouths with the fancy gold napkins they placed on our laps at the start. I put the glass down and decided that I needed the toilet. I tapped Gio on the shoulder who was in the middle of a conversation with his eldest brother, he turned to look at me.

'Where are the toilets?' I asked him.

'They're just around the corner, I'll come with you.' He began as he hurriedly took the napkin off his lap and started to stand up, I stopped him after assuring that I would be fine directing myself towards the toilets. I walked around the corner and saw the different signs for men and women and went inside the correct facility. I did my business and just as I was going to leave, I heard the door open again, and an elderly woman walked in with a walking stick, she was very clearly struggling to stay balanced. She wore the most fabulous pearls around her neck, and a flattering dress, her walking stick even looked as glamorous as she did with it's ivory carved handle. I offered my arm which she took with gratitude without even looking up to see who had helped her, I directed her to a vacant stall, and she hobbled inside. She then looked up and saw my face before nodding in appreciation and shutting the door, I decided to wait for her so I could help her back to her table in case she had an accident. It wasn't long before I heard the toilet flush and she came back out looking quite surprised to see me still standing there.

'Are you waiting for someone?' Her thick Italian accent showing through her deep aged voice.

'Did you want some help getting back to your table?' I asked her.

'Oh, my dear, if you wouldn't mind. My old age limits me.' She hastily said as she got a rolled-up towel to dry her hands. She reached for my arm which I held out and gripped onto me securely, I led her out of the bathroom, and she began to show me the directions to her table, It was located in a similar area to where our table was, in fact, it was just in front. I saw a handsome boy around my age spot us from where he was sitting, he came over to us leisurely and stood in front of us.

He gave off a stereotypical bad boy ambience. He was wearing a black long sleeved button up, that was tucked into black dress trousers. He had several black and silver rings on his veiny fingers, and a dainty silver chain hung around the back of his neck. My short examination was ended by the old woman speaking up.

'Tesoro, this is my grandson, Milan.' She introduced us, I reached out to shake his hand, but he had other ideas, he bought my outstretched hand to his lips and laid a soft kiss on my knuckles. Quite charming. I turned around to see everyone on my table looking at us. Romeo stood up, but was stopped from advancing by Luca. I turned back around to see Milan helped his grandmother into her seat before turning back to me, I noticed his large family also staring at us from their seats.

'What's your name?' He asked me, his voice smooth as velvet.

'Alessa.' I told him, surprised I managed to speak in the presence of this person. He had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. I guess he must get used to that, the sudden pause in a person's natural expression when they looked his way followed by overcompensating with a nonchalant gaze and a weak smile. 

He had sharp facial features, blue stormy eyes and perfectly shaped lips. His hair was brown and looked soft to touch, It was neatly parted and hung loosely over his forehead like curtains. He was taller than me and looked dashing in his fitted shirt. I only realised that I was caught staring once again when I noticed him inspecting me too.

'Thank you Alessa for helping my grandmother to the table.' The way that my name rolled of his tongue gave me goose bumps 'And thank you for allowing me a kiss on that tasteful hand.' I quickly put myself together. 

Just as I was about to reply, his grandmother grabbed my hand and pulled me down.

'Devi fare di questo la tua ragazza. È assolutamente bella.' She said to Milan who looked down to her than back to me, completely unfazed by his grandmothers words. (You have to make this one your girlfriend. She is absolutely beautiful)

I don't think that she realised that I could understand everything she was saying.

I looked back up to Milan who was studying me with his face slightly tilted. 

'È molto gentile da parte sua signora, ma lei è bellissima stasera. Non avrei mai immaginato che lei avesse dei nipoti.' I replied back to her smiling. She looked overjoyed at my words. (That is very kind of you miss, but you look gorgeous tonight. I would have never guessed you had grandchildren)

'Parla italiano ed è rispettosa.' She whispered more to herself then anyone else. She pulled me down closer and kissed my cheek, rubbing my hand lightly. (She speaks Italian and is respectful)

'Mia nonna ha ragione. Lei è davvero molto bella.' His voice was urbane as he continued to look into my eyes. My attention was now away from his grandmother and back onto him. As he spoke his dimples showed through. He has dimples. He's easily the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. (My grandmother is correct. You are very beautiful indeed)

I smiled and thanked him not knowing what else to do. 

'Buona cena, Milan.' (Have a lovely dinner, Milan)

I swiftly turned and made my way back to the table, I hid my smile and put on my normal face.

'What the hell was that?' Xavier growled as soon as I sat back down.

'I helped an elderly woman back to her table, and her grandson thanked me, that's all.' I summed up.

'He kissed your hand!' Dante exclaimed.

'Was I supposed to stop him?' I replied getting slightly agitated.

'Yes!' A few of them exclaimed at the same time.

'He only thanked me.' I hissed back. 'If you saw an elderly man struggling to walk, would you ignore him?'

'Probably' He reasoned with his arms slightly stretched as if trying to prove an obvious point.

'Well, that's the difference between you and me.' I countered. 'We exchanged a few words, stop getting so bloody annoyed.' Dante looked quite pissed along with a few others but dropped the subject anyway as they probably realised that they were overreacting. We had all finished our meals and were ready to leave, our plates were stacked, and our glasses were empty, all except for one. Gio asked me to cover him whilst he took the shot, I happily made sure that nobody was looking and told him when It was safe to do so. He tilted the glass quickly and the liquid disappeared from his glass, his face scrunched up in disgust and he got a proper taste of the strong shot. He smacked his tongue against the roof of his mouth a few times in attempt to get rid of the aftertaste. After he finally recovered and ended his dramatic show, we left the restaurant and sat back down in the limousine.

'Alessa and Xavier are fighting tonight.' Romeo stated out of nowhere.

'Huh?' Lorenzo asked.

'Yeah, what the hell?' Gio called.

'Xavier and these other airheads stated that girls are incapable of fighting, they also said, and I quote, they will always be outsmarted and outmuscled. We had a little disagreement and we ended up with this as a fair decider.' I explained.

'What are the rules?' Dante asked.

'There needs to be rules?'

'Yes, to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.' Rocco said.

'No weapons and fight until one is knocked out or cannot continue. Those are our normal rules.' Lorenzo stated.

'Those are not the rules that they will be following.' Armani joined.

'Why?' I asked. 'I like those rules.'

'Your own brother is not going to knock you out.' He argued.

'What if I knock him out.' I stated. I heard laughs around me, even Vince smirked. 

'Have you guys ever fought like that?' They all nodded. 'So I want to do it like that.' I heard Armani sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

'You just don't give up.' He figured, he paused for a few seconds, clearly thinking about something before speaking again 'We will do it the normal fair way, no cowards, no backing down and no weak fighting.' He announced as I sunk comfortably into my seat, excited about what was going to happen.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments, I will be reading them all :))

Have an amazing day. Hugs to all of you!

TikTok- 'Elegance with Expense'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 6.2K 79
*Mafia boss and his lost love* Alessa Romanov had endured a difficult childhood. Kidnapped at two years old, she had no memory of her biological fami...
368K 7.2K 55
(To whoever is reading this and willing to read my story, Good luck, it's literally so bad🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😭.) Clarissa Illyria Romano, the girl who wa...
197K 3.8K 43
"My wings are broken. My halos cracked. The angels long dead. I'm a lost soul waiting to die out" (Loving Athena) After the abrupt and unexpected kid...
Forever family By Candyfloss

Mystery / Thriller

634K 15.9K 22
Emmalin Folliero is a 14-year-old who has been though more than most girls her age. Her mother is a drug addict and her step-father is extremely abus...