Destiny's Plan.......

By _Ferocious_Fire_

Guys I am not good at descriptions 😜😜 So just peep inside More

CHARACTER SKETCH
LET'S MEET THEM
FIRST MEET
THEY MET AGAIN
STUPID CALL
PAST HURTS
ELIGIBILITY TEST
FAMILYS MEET
HELP ME PLEASE
HEART V/S MIND
FEAR OF DARK
ENGAGEMENT
NEW CHARACTERS
CONFESSION
OLD BESTIES
FAMILY SELFIE
DADI'S ADVICE
FLIGHT TO ANDAMAN
BESHARAM ANIKA
A PIGGYBACK RIDE
ADVENTURE SPORTS
BEACH PARTY
IN A JUNGLE
SLEPT IN ARMS
BUSY ANIKA
D'S ADVICE
SHIVAAY MET D
SHIVAAY DOUBTS
THE WRETCHED MONTH
INSEPARABLE BOND
UNFAIR LIFE
DAYOUT
ANGRY SHIVAAY
AN UNFAITHFUL DAY
BROKEN HEARTS
MISSING HER
MISSION
COMING BACK
HOLD MY HAND ~ 1
HOLD MY HAND ~ 2
DHOLI TARO DHOL BAAJE
MENDING THE BROKEN RELATIONSHIP
EPILOGUE
NEW STORY

SHE NEEDS A BREAK

1.5K 133 29
By _Ferocious_Fire_

She reached Oberoi Mansion and went to Shivaay's room. She found him sitting before laptop but lost in his lost. He was looking quite angry. She sighed and went in.

She came near him and sat on his lap hugging him. He was shocked at first but soon placed his hand on her back.

Anika: I am sorry

His anger just flew away.

Shivaay: kyu?

Anika: maine aapse bohat bura behave kiya na

Shivaay: nahi Anika. I am sorry. Maine tumhein hurt kiya.

She hugged him tighter nudging in his neck Shivaay frowned.

Shivaay: Anika kya hua?

Anika: mujhe bohat bura lag raha hai.

Shivaay: kis baat ka?

Anika: maine kaha na. I behaved bad. I am not a good girl.

Shivaay pulled off the hug. His heart pierced seeing her sad and hurt face. He cupped her face.

Shivaay: kya bol rahi ho tum?

Anika: ek baar maine mummy se aise hi bura behave kiya tha. Kyu ke unhone meri favourite sabji nahi banai thi. Toh pappa ne kaha tha. Good girls aise bhi behave nahi karti. And aaj maine aapse aisa behave kiya na.

Shivaay chuckled at her childish excuse. He pulled her cheeks.

Shivaay: you know you are cute?

Anika(cutely): yes I know.

Shivaay: waise mujhe ek baat batao. Pehle toh tum bohat mature, philosophical aur deep meaning wali baate karti thi. Ab aisi bachon wali harkate kyu kar rahi ho?

Anika: uska mujhe pata nahi. Par main bohat thak gai hun Shivaay. Office ke kaam se nahi. Life mein bhagte bhagte. 15 saal ki age se bhaag rahi hun kabhi iss wajah se toh uss wajah se. Itne saal ho gaye Sahil ko pala, Gauri ko sambhala, Padhai, job phir business. Ab iss sab se bohat thak gai hun. I need a break Shivaay. Mujhe mummy pappa ki bohat yaad aa rahi hai. I wish woh yahan hote. Par.....

She gulped the lump formed in her neck.

Anika: I need it Shivaay. I really need a break.

Shivaay: so tum batao main kya karun?

Anika: kuch nahi main aap ko sirf batane aai hun. Ke kal main ja rahi hun

Shivaay: kahan?

Anika: Kutchh

Shivaay: Kutchh? Wahan kyu?

Anika: bas aise hi. I just need my time. Koi aur nahi. Just me. No tension, no business, no calls and no one. Aise jana hai ke duniya mein mere pass koi nahi hai sirf main akeli hun apne liye.

Shivaay: theek hai Anika tum ja sakti ho. I understand

Anika: thank you Shivaay for understanding me. Aap ko bas ghar walo ko samjana hai.

Shivaay: okay samja dunga. Kab wapis aaogi?

Anika: pata nahi jab theek lagega. Aa jaungi.

Shivaay nodded and kissed her forehead. While Anika took hold on his lips. They equally reciprocated. This kiss was of Anika's pain, sacrifices and hurdles she suffered. As if expressing everything in that moment. She wants to cry but she can't cause her eyes didn't obey her. While from Shivaay's side it was to support her. Telling her that he will be by her side every time she needs him. To Love her till his last breath so what he has not confessed yet. He will still love her.

After a while they broke the kiss. She again hugged him. While he just patted her back.

Anika: Shivaay...

Shivaay: hmm..

Anika: will you let me sleep with you tonight?

Shivaay nodded and picked her up. He placed her on the bed. He took a sleeping pill and gave her. She gulped that down. Shivaay laid beside her and she cuddled him.

Anika(thought): I am sorry Shivaay maine aapko pura sach nahi bataya. Haan kal mein Kutchh ja rahi hun. Yes I need a break. Par main sirf do din ke liye ja rahi hun. Then I am going to that house. Phir humari zindagi badal jayegi.

She thought so and closed her eyes. Soon she drift to sleep due to effect of the pill.

Next morning Anika woke up from the peaceful slumber and carefully freed herself. She kissed his cheek and whispered

Anika: Bye Shivaay. I hope mera kaam jaldi khatam ho jaye aur main jaldi aa jaun.

Went to her room. Packing few of her clothes and freshening up. She went to Bela's room who was soundly sleeping. She shaked her.

Anika: Bela.... Bela.... uthna

Bela(annoyed): yaar Annie sone de na

Anika: theek hai phir soti reh main chali

Bela realized and sat up with jolt

Bela: nahi nahi nahi. Ruk

Anika: finally

Bela: ja rahi hai?

Anika nodded yes. Bela pulled her she fell on bed and hugged her.

Bela: please apna dhayan rakhna

Anika: haan. Par main aaj wahan nahi ja rahi.

Bela(breaking the hug): kya? Toh kahan ja rahi hai?

Anika: Kutchh ja rahi hun 2 din ke liye

Bela: kyu??

Anika: I need a break. You know meri life kaisi thi. Ab main thak gai hun. So I need a break.

Bela: theek hai. Samaj gai. Tu ja and be with yourself.

Anika smiled.

Anika: main Gauri aur Sahil se mil ke aati hun.

(Sahil is back from his camp)

Bela: haan ja

She went to Gauri's room. She was sitting before the mirror getting ready. She stood behind her started making her hairstyle.

Gauri: di..

Anika: aaj main baal bana dun?

Gauri: aap puch kyu rahe ho? Main mana thodi karungi. Mera toh kaam kam hi hua na.

She giggled and Anika shook her head smiling.

Anika: acha sun

Gauri: haan?

Anika: main aaj Kutchh ja rahi hun. Tu apna aur Sahil ka dhayan rakhna

Gauri: kyu achanak?

Anika: wahan kuch kaam hai.

Gauri: acha theek hai. Par di kal ke liye sorry.

Anika: it's okay Chaki. Mujhe bura nahi laga. Sorry bolne ki koi zarrorat nahi hai.

Gauri: theek hai. Kab aayengi aap?

Anika: pata nahi. Kitna waqt lage ga. Par jaldi aane ki koshish karungi.

Gauri: kya??

Anika: haan ek aur baat. Main contact bhi nahi rakh paungi sabke saath kyu ke wahan network issues hai.

Gauri: kya?? Matlab aapka kaam agar ek hafte tak chala toh pura hafta aap humse baat nahi karengi?

Anika: ek ya do hafta bhi lag sakta hai.

Gauri(shocked): what??

Anika made her hairstyle and hugged her from behind.

Anika: par main yeh nahi keh rahi ke kabhi baat nahi karungi. Ek do baar karungi jab network mil jayega.

Gauri: par di...

Anika: please Gauri. Yeh kaam bohat important hai. Warna nahi jati.

Gauri: theek hai di. Aap jaiye

Anika smiled and kissed her forehead. And went to meet Sahil. She explained him everything. It was quite difficult for her to handle him. As her baby brother can't live without her or without talking to her. But she somehow managed him.

Then she went to meet Shivaay. She saw him ready in his office wear.

Shivaay: good morning

Anika nodded and hugged him. He too nudged in her neck. Seeking for her warmth.

They didn't need any words. Both understand each other. He understand that it's the last time to see her or hug her before she go. And he will miss her. While Anika assuring him she will come soon.

After a while they broke the hug.

Shivaay: ja rahi ho?

Anika nodded yes.

Shivaay: hmm. Try to come soon

Anika: I will.

They came out. After having breakfast she told everyone about her trip. Bidding bye she left. First she went to meet D and went from there.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

These days were hard for Shivaay. As he missed her so badly. While Anika too missed being with him. First two days she went to Kutchh and relaxed. She actually felt good. While returning she shopped for everyone. She called them once after she entered Modi Villa (Anand's house)

It's been the 7 days her being out and 5 days in Modi Villa. It was hard for her to hide her identity from her Maasi, Bhavika. Whom she love and tolerate the person she hate most. (Anand)

It was night time. She as usual started searching the thing for which she is here. As Aniket a servant.

Anika(think): pura ghar dekh liya kahan hoga?

She was passing by the Mandir of the house. But stopped seeing the idol of Lord Krishna. She stared at the idol.

Anika: kya?? Kya soch rahe hai? Main ruk gai matlab aapse so-called prathna karungi, aapke aage haath jodungi.... bikul nahi. Bohat hi galat soch hai aapki. Jab tak mujhe woh papers nahi mil jate aur apne gunhegaron ko saza nahi deti tab tak toh bikul nahi.... Aapne mujhse mere parents chhin liye, meri Bhavi ko mujh se chhin liya, mujhe Gauri aur Sahil ko anath bana diya. Main aapko kabhi maaf nahi karungi. Iss janam mein toh bikul nahi.

She went in and lit the Diya.

Anika: yeh diya aapke liye nahi hai. Yeh diya issiliye jalaya hai kyu ke mujhe woh papers chahiye. Iss diye ko tab tak buj ne nahi dungi jab tak woh papers nahi mil jate....... Sab kehte hai. Bhagwan humara baap hota hai. Par maine toh aapko apna sab kuch mana tha Kanha ji. Phir aapne mere saath aisa kyu hone diya? Aap toh mere favourite the sabhi bhagwan mein. Aap toh kuch galat hote nahi dekh sakte toh mere saath jo hua usska kya?? Aapki kitni kahaniyan sunai hai Dadu aur dadi ne woh mujhe aaj tak yaad hai. Chahe aapne mere saath jo hua woh hone diya. Mujhe kabhi aap se nafrat karna manzoor nahi tha. Issiliye toh aaj aap se baat kar rahi hun.

She took a pause and sighed.

Anika(continued): yaad hai issi Mandir mein aap se baate kiya karti thi. Aapke liye har Janmashtami par yeh pura Mandir apne haathon se sajati thi..... khair woh sab chhodiye ek deal karte hai main aap ko maaf karne ke liye taiyar hun. Par kya aap mujhe woh papers dhundh ne mein maddad karenge??

Suddenly the peacock feather felt down behind the idol. Anika noticed it so she went to pick it up.

Anika: Maasi ko bikul pasand nahi hai ke aap ke sar par asali mor pankh na ho toh. Apni cheezen sambhal ke nahi rakh sakte??

She fixed the feather and was go when she saw a locker behind the idol.

Anika: yeh kya hai?? Yeh locker toh... shayad iss mein ho.

She tried to open it. But it can only be unlocked by the keys. (Off course)

Anika: yeh wahi locker hai na jis ke baare mein sirf dadu jante hai. Aur maine ek baar unhe iss mein kuch rakhte hue dekh liya tha...

Flashback

Years ago when Anika was about 13. At night Arvind dadu secretly came to the Mandir. Anika saw him and followed him. He reached and joined his hands in front of the idol. Anika too did the same.

He moved the idol a little. Beneath the idol there was a small box. He took that out. Anika was confused so she came forward and asked.

Anika: Dadu

Dadu got scared and the box dropped from his hands. Finding it was his doll he sighed placing his hand on his chest.

Dadu: Mithoo.... dari gayo hun (Mithoo... you sacred me)

Anika: haan toh yahan choron jaise kya kar rahe the?.... haww dadu very bad apne hi ghar mein chori toh nahi kar rahe??

She said dramatically.

Dadu: bas haan bov boli (okay stop. You said enough)

Anika giggled while dadu picked up the box and took out the keys.

Anika: shu karo cho aye toh kaho? (tell na what are you doing?)

Dadu: idhar aa

She came near him.

Dadu: aa jo (see this) yeh ek secret locker hai. Jiske baare mein tere aur mere alava kisko nahi pata

Anika: wow dadu. Top Top secret haan?

Dadu: haan.. aur tu mujhe promise kar ke isske baare mein kisko batayegi. Apne pappa ko bhi nahi.

Anika: okay.

Dadu smilingly patted her cheeks and kept the documents he came to put in the locker. Then he placed back the keys and adjust the idol.

Dadu: chal ab so ja. Bohat der ho gai hai.

Anika: aaj main aapke aur dadi ke saath soungi.

Dadu: saru chaal (okay come)

They both left and slept in his room.

Flashback ends

Anika smiled.

Anika: yess yaad aa gaya.

She moved the idol a bit. And found the keys in the same small box. She opened the locker. And finally she found she was searching for these many years.

Anika smiled widely.

Anika: Yes! Yes! Yes! Mil gaya. Ab aapko mujh se koi nahi bacha payega Mr. Anand Modi. Aapke pass bas Gauri ki shaadi tak ka waqt hai. Ulti ginti karna shuru kar lijiye. Kyu pe Gauri ki shaadi ke baad toh main aapko chain jee ne nahi dungi.

She hid the papers under her shirt. She locked the locker and placed back the keys. Adjusting the idol she said.

Anika: thanks Kanha ji. Meri maddad karne ke liye. Iss maddad ke baad main aapko maaf karungi par puri tarike se nahi. Jab tak main unhe saza nahi dilati. Tab tak wait kijiye. Aur ho sakte toh help bhi kar dena.

She smiled and went in her room which was in the servant quarters. She hid the papers in her bag and first went to security room and edited some portion so that no one can doubt. And know about the locker.

(Note that she didn't delete that she edited that. Which took her almost whole night)

Next morning she went early in the morning without getting noticed by anyone or any camera.

Here Shivaay also got up early he thought to have a morning walk. So he went. There he saw Anika's bike passing.

Shivaay: yeh Anika ki bike thi na?

He checked clearly when the bike stopped in a signal. He was quite shocked to see her back.

Shivaay: Anika wapish aa gai? Par yeh ja kahan rahi hai? Ghar toh uss taraf hai

The signal went green and she started the bike. While Shivaay followed her taking the car.

He found her moving out of Main city.

Shivaay: yeh ladki kar kya rahi hai?

Finally she stopped in front of D's house. Shivaay took stopped the car little far so she couldn't see him.

Shivaay: yeh konsi jagah hai? Aur yeh sare ghar main city ke itne dur kyu hai? Aur yeh Anika yahan kya kar rahi hai?

Anika was smiling ear to ear. She was so happy that she started calling D out.

Anika: D..... D..... come out.

Shivaay: ohh!! So yeh D se milne aai hai. Aate hi usse....

Anika: D... bahar aaiye na.

*********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 23.8K 100
Shivaay singh oberoi same as serial but with little diffrent shades but in college (hearthrobe of college). Omkara singh oberoi- same as serial but...
22.4K 1.3K 15
A journey of Omkara and Gauri for becoming RIKARA after crossing many hurdles ❤
142K 6.6K 67
this story is about music and painting love of fan towards unknown artists....... its about shivika,rikara,ruvyaand priveer..... its completely offtr...
9.6K 446 19
A love story full of suspense and mysterious peep in to know more