It will always be you

By taekook_231

[Completed story] Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood friends. Taehyung has a crush on Jungkook for 2 years. ... More

β€’Β°RolesΒ°β€’
β™‘ 1 β™‘
β™‘ 3 β™‘
β™‘ Part 4 β™‘
β™‘ Part 5 β™‘
β™‘ Part 6 β™‘
β™‘ Part 7 β™‘
β™‘ Part 8 β™‘
β™‘ Part 9 β™‘
β™‘ Part 10 β™‘
β™‘ Part 11 β™‘
β™‘ 12 β™‘
β™‘ 13 β™‘
β™‘ 14 β™‘
β™‘ 15 β™‘
β™‘ 16 β™‘

β™‘ 2 β™‘

2.9K 83 5
By taekook_231

Hey guys I'm go-... - My mom was going to say something but stopped when she saw me and Jungkook hugging. We pulled away and looked at her.

What is it mom? - Jungkook asked. Wait, he said mom. Oh God I'm going to faint for real now.

I'm going in the shopping, so you two will be alone.

Ohh okey, it's no problem. - Jungkook said and smiled.

Taehyung if you two will be hungry I made food and putted in fridge. - My mom said whit smirk.

Okey mom, thank you. - I said and then my mom left from there.

Hmm what you want to do? - I asked.

Let's go to play video games. - Jungkook said and I just nodded.

We was playing I think for 2 hours but then I started to be hungry.

Tae are you hungry? - Jungkook asked me.
I am a little. - I softly smiled.

I see, your stomach is so loud. - Jungkook giggled.

Let's go. - Jungkook stood up and looked at me.

Where?? - I asked him a little confused.

In the kitchen TaeTae. Remember that your mom left for us food in the fridge. - He said and I nodded then stood up. With that we left in the kitchen to eat something.

.•°•.

JUNGKOOK POV.

We came in the kitchen and Taehyung immediately pulled food out of fridge. I was looking at his every move.

Why?? Why am I looking at him like this?? Aish, I hope he didn't saw mine staring at him. He tryed to heat the dish but he burned himself.

Ouchh, aaa it's hurt. - Taehyung yelled and almost started to cry.

Tae are you okay? - I softly asked while grabbing his hands and started checking.

It's hurts hyung, uhhh I hate myself. I can't to do anything. - I saw the pain in his eyes.

Shhh TaeTae, don't say like that. You can do everything, please don't cry. Let me help you. - I said and then helped to Taehyung with his hand and then I prepared the food for us.

Thank you hyung, I don't know what I will do without you. - He said and softly smiled.

You probably will die without me because you can't live without me. Am I right? - I said and giggled.

Yes, you are right hyung. I can't live without you. - He giggled to.

Omo how cute he is when he is smiling. I want to give him kisses all over his face.

.•°•.

NEXT DAY - TAEHYUNG POV. -

I walked in the school, there was just a few students because it was still so early. I walked to my locker to grab my books, when I wanted to close my locker someone came and pinned me on the lockers. I hissed in the pain.

Kim Taehyung, I said that you will pay. - The one of my bullies said.

Kai do that fast, someone will catch us.

Shut up Bogum, I will show to him good lesson because of his stupid boyfriend. - Kai said while looking at me.

H-he i-is n-not my b-boyfriend. L-let me go. - I sluttered between my words but his grip started to be more tigthly.

Shut up you idiot. - He said and was about to punch me but someone yelled his name.

Kaiiiiii!!!! - Jungkook yelled and came to us.

Jungkook harshly grabbed Kai and pushed him on the floor. He was about to hit him but I came in front of him and stopped him.

Hyung, please don't. Let him, let's go in the class. - I said while he was looking at Kai.

You have luck. - Jungkook said to him, then we left.

.•°•.

Me and Jungkook came in the classroom and sat down on our places.

Are you okay Tae?? - Jungkook asked me.

I'm fine hyung, my back just hurts me a little. - I softly smiled, but then I almost fainted when he started to massage my back.

H-hyung you don't must to-... - I was to said but he cutted me.

Shh Tae, let me help you. From today you will going with me everywhere. I will going with you in the school and to home, where will I going you will go with me and opposite. - He said serious.

Okay hyung. - I said and softly smiled to him, he returned smile to me.

Ouch. - I yelled when he pressed one part on my backs.

What is it Tae? - He asked me.

I don't know, it's hurts so much there. - I said.

Pull your shirt up a little and let me see. - Jungkook said and I widened my eyes.

W-what?? No hyung, please don't. I'm shy. - I said shyly.

Taehyung, you don't must to be shy in front of me. Now pull your shirt up. - He said to me.

.•°•.

I pulled my shirt up a little when I feeled Jungkook's hand on my skin.

Tae what that idiot did to you?? You have a bruise on your back. - Jungkook said with worried voice.

He p-pinned me on the lockers. - I said sadly.

I will kill him, I swear to God. How he dare to hurts you? - Jungkook was angry again so I pulled my shirt down and turned to him.

Hyung please don't do anything, you will have problems and I don't want that. Please, I don't want that you get hurt. - I said while looking in his eyes.

But TaeTae, they are hurting you and they will to continue that. I must to do something about that. We should to talk with your mom and with the principal. - Jungkook said.

No, no with my mom. She will be worried and I don't want to make her worry.

But we must to do something about this. - Jungkook again said.

I know but let them now. I will go with you everywhere where you will go so they will not doing anything to me. - I said with hope that I will convince him.

.•°•.

JUNGKOOK POV.

Okey but promise me that you will tell me if they do something to you when I will not be around. - I said.

Okey, hyung I will tell you all. - He said and softly smiled. Oh gosh how much I want to squeesh his cheeks, he looks like squirel.

The classes was over so fast today. Me and Taehyung are on our way to me house. We decided to go to my house so we will do our homework there then we will hangout somewhere.

I'm walking next to him but he all the time is looking in the floor so I decided to ask him.

Tae is it that floor more interesting than me? - I asked and he looked at me and then giggled.

No hyung it's not, I just don't know about what to talk. - He said while looking at me.

Hahah okey, so let's me start the conversation. - I said and Taehyung again looked at me.

Tae do you remember that day when I got Tan from you? - I asked and Taehyung smiled.

Of course I am remembering hyung, you was so cute when I came with dog in your room. You jumped like little kid hahah. - He was giggling while talking.

.•°•.

Of course that I will jumping when is word about dog. - I smiled.

Yeah, my dad and me adopted that dog for you. - He said but then he started to be sad.

Hey Tae, it's okay. Don't cry. - I softly said and then hugged him while we was walking.

I miss him so much hyung. Why he must to die?? - He started to cry.

Shhh TaeTae, do you know what my dad said to you? - I asked him and he nodded.

He said that I can call him dad because I'm like son to him. - He said.

Yeah he said that, so please don't cry okay. You have your mom, you have your friends, you have my parents and the most important you have me. - I said and hugged him more tigthly.

Thank you hyung. - He said and in that time we came in front of my house.

I pulled from hug and looked at him.

Now let's wipe your tears, because if my mom see that you was crying she will be worried and then she will asking so many questions. - I softly smiled then wiped his tears.

Let's go now, I want to hug your mum. - He said.

.•°•.

TAEHYUNG POV.

We entered in the house and Jungkook's mom came to us.

Hey guys. Taehyungiee, hey sweetie how are you? - His mom asked and then hugged me so tightly while I hugged her back.

I'm fine aunty. - I pulled back from hug and smiled to her.

What I said about that aunty? - She asked me with serious face.

Hihi sorry mom. - I giggled and then looked at Jungkook who was smiling at us.

Are you two hungry?

I'm not mom. - I said then she looked at Jungkook who said that he is not hungry too.

Hmm okey, when you two will be hungry then come to me and I will make something for you two. - She said and we smiled to her.

Okey, mom. We are going in my room now, we will do our homework then we will go hangout somewhere. - Jungkook said and then grabbed me for hand and started walking but then his mom said something what made me blush.
Okey you two love birds, do what you want.

.•°•.

We came in Jungkook's room, he left in the bathroom while I sat down on his bed. I was looking around his room when Jungkook came back in the room.

So should we starts to do our homework? - Jungkook asked me and I just nodded. We make ourself comfort on the bed and started to doing homework.

After almost 2 hours.
Aaaaa I hate school so much, why are teachers must to give us stupid homework. - I yelled then looked at Jungkook who was staring at me.

Our faces was so close to each other, I gulped.
H-hyung, what are you doing? - I asked.

Why are you so beautiful?? Am I ever said to you this?? - Jungkook asked me.

Hmm I.... - I didn't know what to say. We was staring at each others eyes and then Jungkook realized how close we was so he pulled quickly away and looked away.

I'm sorry Tae, don't think about me that I'm some psycho. - Jungkook said while looking at the floor.

It's okay hyung, should we go to hangout now? - I asked akwardly.

Ohh yeah let's go. - He said then we left.

.•°•.

Sorry for not posting yesterday. 🥺
.
I didn't post because of some private reasons.
.
I hope you enyoy in this story 💜💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 2K 30
Taekook ff where, Jeon jeongguk who was an intelligent, bubbly, fun, singer, fashion type of a guy untill his parents death, he was transferred to Se...
289K 6.9K 39
What will happen if the most popular boy in ur school likes you, but you like someone else? Jeon Jungkook, the most popular boy in your school, in a...
15.6K 412 21
Kim Taehyung is in love with Kim Soekjin. He love everything about him. He confesses his love to jin but jin rejects him saying he is still a kid. Ji...
57.1K 2.8K 41
What happens when 2 members in the biggest band in the world have a crush on their eldest hyung?! this book includes a major and probably the most re...