A New Feeling - Draco Malfoy...

By Leahlovesmalfoy

"Because you have no idea what I'm capable of." He says, slowly gliding his finger along my breasts-causing a... More

a/n and Characters
S L Y T H E R I N
M U D B L O O D
W A N T
D E T E N T I O N
D R A C O
L I B R A R Y
G O N E
L I S T E N
P A R T Y
S O R R Y
F E E L I N G
C H A N G E
F R I E N D S
J E A L O S Y
P R O V E
L O V E
S T R A N G E R S
G O O D B Y E
B A C K
W R O N G
B I T C H
C O L E
R E S T R I C T E D
M O A N I N G
A M O R T E N T I A
C O N F E S S I O N
B A L L
S T R O N G
M O O N
H E R
P R O M I S E
R E A L
T E A S E
C U R S E
D E N I A L
B A T H R O O M
D I N N E R
L O S T
E X P L O R I N G
W O U N D S
P L E A S U R E
R I G H T
M U G G L E S
P L A Y
H O M E
A L W A Y S
S Y M B O L
A NEW FEELING
NEW FANFIC!
Epilogue

M A N O R

24.5K 416 437
By Leahlovesmalfoy

"Promise you'll write?" Cora asked as we exited the Hogwarts Express.

"I promise" I chuckled and brought her into a hug. This hug could possibly be the last hug from my dear friend. I held her body close to mine, trying to hold back the tears wanting to break through. We stayed this way for a moment until Cole spoke.

"Right come on save some for me." Cole teased as I pulled away from Cora, laughing. He pulled my body into hid as I wrapped my arms around my neck. I made sure to memorize their touch, smell and smile.

"I'm gonna miss you." I whispered into the crook of his neck. He let out a small chuckle before pulling away.

"You'll see me soon love." He reassured and brushed some stray strands of hair away from my face. A wave of guilt came over me. They don't realise that this could be the last time we will ever see eachother, if only I brought up the courage to tell them. But I didn't.

"Merlin I love you guys." I quickly brought them both in for another tight hug.

"I'm here aswell you know." Blaise joked. I let out a loud laugh and opened my arms for him until Cora closed my arm back in.

"No you smell to bad." She smirked.

"Hey!" Blaise spoke offended. I rolled my eyes before pulling him into our group hug. We all stood there in a small circle, hugging eachother like little kids.

"Ahem" Draco coughed, reminding us that it's time to leave.

We all pulled away from one another, said goodbye and parted our ways. I watched as they walked together with their backs too us. A single tear left my left eye, rolling down my cheek and finally falling off my chin. The cold liquid bringing a wave of sadness over my body as I watched them turn a corner and leave my eyesight.

Draco arms wrapped around my waist from behind as he placed a warm kiss on my cheek. "It's going to be okay." He softly whispered into my ear. I brought my hands over his and circled the top of his soft hand with my thumb.

"We need to go, my mother is waiting." He spoke softly as he removed his arms and interlocked our hands.

I turned around to face him. "How are we getting there?" I asked as we began to walk down the platform.

"We're apparating."

*****

My breath hitched as my feet finally hit the firm ground. My stomach turned and my head spun from the apparation, I've never really taken to it very well. Once my vision became more clear I looked forward and saw the all too familiar malfoy manor infront of me.

I remembered the first time I stepped foot onto these grounds. Where I was cursed, where Draco was tortured and where Lucius was killed.

Which he truly deserved after everything he has done.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the large doors opening. A pretty, petite woman with pale skin came in view. Her hair was black, however underneath it was a platinum blonde, exactly like Dracos. She looked a lot like Draco but less moody.

"My son." She beamed as she walked down the steps of the porch and opened her arms out to Draco. She pulled him in for a loving hug, her eyes filled with glee.

"Hello mother." He breathed into her hair. A small smile appeared onto my lips as I watched him become vulnerable from his mothers touch. He opened his eyes as he saw my smile before rolling his eyes and pulling away from his mothers grasp.

The sweet woman let put a warm smile before turning her attention to me. "Ahh you must be Leah."

"Yes Miss Malfoy." I smiled respectfully, wanting to make a good impression on his mother.

"Please" she pulled my hands into hers, squeezing them lightly. "Call me Narcissa." She spoke.

I nodded politely. "It's lovely to meet you Narcissa."

She smiled then took a step back and admired my appearance. "You truly are beautiful!" She beamed. "You're very lucky Draco." She turned to her son.

"He smirked to himself. "Yep I know." He sent me a flirtatious wink, making sure his mother didn't see before picking up our luggage and walking into the Manor. I rolled my eyes and followed behind him and his mother.

I admired the room, astonished by its beauty. The first time I came here I didn't get a chance to view the house as I was too busy trying to save Draco from his psycho of a father. The furniture was quite old but still expensive looking, the rooms walls were high and allowed it to feel opening. I stood astonished in the gorgeous room.

"Lucius is in another country for some buissness so you won't have to worry about him being around." Narcissa smiled as she stood at the doors to the kitchen.

My breathing stopped.

My eyes widened as I sent a questioning look at Draco. He stood still, looking at the ground before meeting my eyes. He mouthed a 'I'll tell you later'.

"Is everything okay dear?" Narcissa asked.

"Um yes everything is fine." I sent her a fake smile. Draco quickly grabbed my hand and began to pull me up the stairs.

"I'll show her to our room mother." He yelled behind us as he continued to bring me to our room.

"Draco what on earth is she talking about!" I asked him but he ignored me until we finally reached the room.

The room was large, even bigger than the one at Hogwarts. His sheets were silky and a dark green, probably resembling Slytherin. The large window filled the room with natural sunlight, black curtains hung loosely around them.

I turned my body to see Draco closing the door. He let our a long sigh before facing me. "I wrote a letter pretending to be Lucius saying that he'll be out of the country for a long time." He spoke as he brought our luggage to his bed. "I couldn't tell her what I did." He whispered, sitting down at the bottom of his bed.

I knew that killing his father did effect him quite a lot but he always tried not to show it. I frowned before walking over to him and sitting beside him, resting my hand on his knee.

"I'm really sorry you had to do that Draco." I whispered.

He chewed on his bottom lip before responding. "It's fine, it's over and done with now. He deserved it anyway." He spat as he placed hid hand over mine.

"Draco he was your father at the end of th-"

"Don't call him that!" He raised his voice, bring his hand away from mine and burying his head in his hands. "He's nothing of the sort."

I swallowed and rested my hand on his shoulder lightly, trying not to send him off. "I'm sorry." I apologised.

He shook his head and let out a sigh. "No, I'm sorry I shouldn't have lashed out like that." He brought his head out of his hands and sat up, looking into my eyes.

I showed a small smile. "What are you going to do when she starts to get suspicious?" I asked.

He looked down for a moment before meeting my eyes again. "I'm not sure. I'll come up with something." He spoke, bringing his hand up to my cheek, tracing his thumb along my cheekbone.

I nodded slowly. "Your mother's beautiful." I smiled.

"I know someone else who's beautiful." He smirked and placed his hands on my thighs, bringing me up to straddle him. His hands slowly found there way down to my ass, squeezing it roughly.

I let out a small gasp before shoving his chest lightly. "Your mothers literally downstairs!"

He brought his head down to my neck, slowly kissing my exposed skin. "So?" He cooed, his warm breath ticking my ear as he lightly nibbled on the lobe, causing me to softly moan. His hand snaked it's way up under my shirt, reaching my breast covered by my bra and squeezing it.

"Draco." I warned as I felt him get hard from underneath me. He bucked his hips into me, forcing me to moan into his ear as he continued to assault my neck.

Before he could continue this any further I brought my hand down to his crotch and roughly punched it, making him fall back on the bed. He held his crotch and groaned in pain making me laugh.

"Sneaky bitch." He murmured as he laid on the bed, still moaning in pain. I giggled and swiftly hopped off his lap and walked over to his dresser, unpacking my clothes.

"Shouldn't be so horny then." I teased as I continued to unpack.

"Yeah yeah whatever." He rolled his eyes. "I'll have you all to myself tonight." He barely whispered.

"What was that?" I questioned looking over at him suspiciously. He sent me a cheeky smirk before leaning up on his elbows, eyeing my body.

"Nothing." He smirked.

____________________

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

You are so beautiful ily

Make sure to vote and follow :)

Do you like the new cover??

THANK YOU FOR 20,000 READS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 243 27
"You wish those rumours where true though, don't you?" he runs both his hands down my body. Starting from my breasts, all the way to my hips. So. Sl...
82.5K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
487K 7.1K 170
⚠️smut⚠️ "She hates me. Fuck, she hates me so much it pains her. But when i'm inside her, she can't help it. She loves it, and she can't hide it from...
108K 2.3K 38
-Female OC X Draco Malfoy -Smut included -IN NEED OF SEVERE EDITING - - "Why do you cry over me, Michelle?" He stepped closer "Why do you think? Are...