H E R

There is a tightness in my throat. I'm breathing but the air just won't go in, like my lungs are surrounded by metal bands. Next comes the rising panic, the dizzy feeling and the need to get low to the ground. I know it's coming and my muscles tense as much as they can.

"Leah? What's wrong?" Cora asked looking at me in shock. I strained my vocals but nothing came out. "Leah your eyes!" She yelled.

The pain was like a knife being twisted in my spine. It shots up fast, erasing every thought from my head and paralyzing my body. "Leah what's happening?" Cole yelled but I couldn't answer, all I could do is feel the throbbing pain.

Cole looked up at the moon and then back at me. His eyes widened. "Leah did you take your potion?" He exclaimed while placing his hands on my shoulders trying to stabilise me.

"What do you mean her potion? What's happening to her?!" Cora yelled in fear.

"Get out." I managed to scream. Pain sears through my abdomen better than a branding iron, my mind conceding to the torment, unable to bring a thought to completion.

"I'm not leaving you." He screams.

"Go! Please go I don't want to hurt you!" A scream tore through me like a great shard of glass. I felt my eyes widen and pulse quicken, my heart thudding like a rock rattling in box. I see pain in Coles eyes as he quickly nods his head and pulls Cora out of the room, locking the door with a spell behind him.

Then my head ached, my shoulders ached and my lungs ached and the ankle-bones of both feet ached quite excruciatingly. I walk like my limbs don't really belong to me and each step is a negotiation rather than an order. Everything hurts now. Every damn thing.

Then it all goes black.

*****
My eyes flutter open to a throbbing pain.

A deep wound is sliced in the flesh of my upper right arm. It's heavily oozing out blood and there's a bluish-purple bruise forming around it. I lightly press my index finger against the center of the cut and suck in a sharp breath as the pain spirals all across my body. Colorful spots contour the sides of my eyes and I have to bite my lip from the pain of it all.

I look outside and see sunlight. It's the next day and last night...I transformed. But how? I took my potion and it's always worked? Unless...Pansy! When she left my room she must have switched my potion with something else. I knew she was in for me that fucking bitch.

That was my first transforming in years, I didn't remember the pain being that awful. The blood in the wound continues to poor out blood. I most likely inflicted this wound on myself as when you are a werewolf, if there is no one around to attack, you will harm yourself out of frustration.

I suddenly hear a click from the door and Cole and Cora come bathing through the door. "Oh my god." Cora breathes. Cole rushes over to me and pulls me into his arms, picking me up bridal style.

"We've got you." He whispers into my ear. I'm too weak to speak and I feel my eyes slowly shut and I'm knocked out again.

When I wake up I find myself in the hospital wing at Hogwarts. I look down at my arm and it is almost completely healed, thank merlin for madame pomfrey. My body still feels week and it's hard to move. Before I can blink I feel a pair of arms hug my worn our body. "You scared me so much Leah." Cora exclaims. I wince at the pressure she puts onto my body and she quickly pulls away and mumbles a 'sorry'.

I see Cole on her right sitting down on a chair. "How are you feeling?" He asks concerned.

"Tired." I reply.

Cole nods his head. "What happened? I thought if you take your potion you don't transf-"

"I can't believe you didn't tell me you're a werewolf!" Cora interrupts. "The violation in that." She sulks.