My Secret Diary [ Jungkook FF...

By OT7_Wifeu

Y/N was a girl who had a big crush on one of her classmate Jeon Jungkook . One day Jungkook finds out about... More

Chapter - 1 πŸ’œ
Chapter - 2 πŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter - 3 πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter - 4 πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter - 5 πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter - 6 πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter - 7 πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter - 8 πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter - 9 πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter - 10 πŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter - 11 πŸ’œ
Chapter - 12 πŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter - 13 πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter - 14 πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter - 15 πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter - 16 πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter - 17 πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter - 19 πŸ’œ
Chapter - 20 β˜‘
Massage from A/N (◍‒ᴗ‒◍)~β™‘
‼️Please Read‼️

chapter - 18 πŸ’œπŸ’œ

8.3K 293 101
By OT7_Wifeu

Few months later

It's been few months you and Jungkook got together . He is really sweet and caring person towards you .

Your parents came back to Korea last month . You told them about Jungkook . They were happy to hear about Jungkook . They are happy as long as you are happy . 😊

And guess what , It's the graduation day !!

Y/N pov

I went to school not so early today . I saw many of our friends there . Everyone was dressed in gown and caps .

In the start of the function the head teacher gave us speech . Some students gave speech . And some of them sang songs . I also sang a song .

The function ended by the head teacher giving us the certificates .

We are going to miss each others . Many of us have a whole new world waiting for us . We all can still be in touch with each other with the help of technology .

But yaahh , Life Goes On . 💜

It was now time to go back home . Students started to leave .

We were about to leave when Jungkook spoke .

Jungkook : For the first time we will miss school . (A/N : Now we miss it tho-😂 ) .

He said that as he sighed and I spoke .

Y/N : Yah , me too .

Jungkook : By the way , I wanna take you out on a date since we are finally graduated . And I have a surprise for you 😉.

Y/N : OMG ! Really? Thank You .

I then want to him and hugged him . I was on my tiptoe since he is so tall .

Jungkook : Alright , let's go home now .

Y/N : Okay , let's go !!

I said that as I went to Jungkook's car . We got inside of the car . And Jungkook sat on the driver's seat and started to drive the car .

Time Skip

Soon we reached my house as Jungkook stoped the car and I got out . I waved my hand at him and was about to go when Jungkook spoke .

Jungkook : Be ready , I'll pick you up at 8:00 pm .

Y/N : Alright , Bye !

I said that as Jungkook drove of . I got inside of my house and saw my mom in the kitchen . My dad must be in the office .

Y/M : Welcome home dear !

Y/N : Thanks mom .

Y/M : How was the ceremony ?

Y/N : It was good !

Y/M : Go get freshed I'll serve the food .

Time Skip

It's already 7:40 . So I decided to get ready . I went to my closet and found a better dress to wear . I decided to wear it .

My dress⏬

After wearing the dress I did a light makeup .

My makeup⏬

Or⏬

After I finished my makeup I looked at the wall clock and it was 8:25 . So I went downstairs . To see my mom watching TV . I went to my mom and asked her .

Y/N : Mom how do I look ?

Y/M : You look so great dear .

I was talking with mom when I heard the door bell ring . It means Jungkook is here . I picked my bag and went to open the door . Revealing Jungkook .

Jungkook : Ready to go ?

Y/N : Yes !!

With that me and Jungkook went to the car . Jungkook opened the car door for me . But before I could get in Jungkook spoke .

Jungkook : Wait a minute , Here

He said that as he takes out a blindfold out of his pocket and makes me wear it .

Y/N : Why do I need to wear it?

Jungkook : Because it's a surprise.

Y/N : Oooh~ Okay .

After I said that he helped me to get inside of the car . He then got into the car and started to drive .

Few minutes later

Y/N : Are we here ?

Jungkook : Not yet . But we will be there in a few more minutes .

Time Skip

Jungkook : Okay , we're here .

He said that as I heard him parking the car . And I was able to hear some waves around me and I could also smell the salty air .

Then Jungkook came to me and opened the blindfold . I slowly opened my eyes . I was very shocked at the very moment to see the scenery in front of me .

Or⏬

Jungkook : Do you like it ?

Y/N : Like it ? I love it . Thank you soo much .

Jungkook : Anything for my princess . ❤

He said that as well went to the table . Jungkook pulled out the sit for me as I sat . He also sat on the other chair . Then Jungkook clapped his hands as a waiter came and gave us some wine . Then Jungkook asked .

Jungkook : What would you like to eat .

Y/N : Anything you would like to feed .

Then he told the waiter to bring us food . We talked for a while . And our food came .

Time Skip

After finishing our food we went to the beach and walked while holding our hands . The fresh and salty air made the moment more beautiful .

But then Jungkook stop and looked into my eyes still holding our hands . Then he spoke .

Jungkook : So I want to tell you something .

Y/N : Okaaayy~

Jungkook : " Y/N , When I found you , I found the true love . I loved you without any regrets.
Love is not a word to say , Love is not a game to play . But you became my everything and made me stay .

And I promise to love you you forever . However the life turns I want to live it with you . Still holding your hands till the end .

Y/N will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive ? "

- Source - Google And my Mind lmao (😂)

My eyes were teary and it was tears of joy . It all felt like a dream .

Y/N : Yess !!

-To be Continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6.7K 22
"Let's get married!" "W-what?" __________________ A story where a young woman, Y/n was forced into marriage by her parents to save their business. Y...
92.2K 4.1K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
90K 2.6K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
135K 4.1K 40
Yn a huge k-pop fangurls life take a 180 turn when she attends the long awaited concert and fan meet of Bangtan. πŸ“BTW I NOTICED THE ISSUE ABOUT THE...