Undeniable Chemistry

By Thingimajiga

I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle on... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 | Hey asshole!
Chapter 2 | Might as well move
Chapter 3 | Office...now!
Chapter 4 | Detention
Chapter 5 | *cough* Tyler *cough*
Chapter 6 | Oh it's on like Donkey Kong
Chapter 7 | Welcome to The Palm Tree Diner
Chapter 8 | Amusement park
Chapter 9 | Panic! At the cafeteria (1/2)
Chapter 10 | Panic! At the cafeteria (2/2)
Chapter 11 | Lovers
Chapter 12 | Seven Minutes In Hell
Chapter 13 | What a day
Chapter 15 | Warrior
Chapter 16 | Uncharted Territory
Chapter 17 | I won't Rosalie, I promise
Chapter 18 | I'd melt the entire building with these looks.
Chapter 19 | 20 Questions
Chapter 20 | November 25
Chapter 21 | Froyo & Friends
Chapter 22 | Always? Always.
Chapter 23 | Boyfriend
Chapter 24 | That's What I'm Trying To Figure Out
Chapter 25 | Chemistry
Author's Note (please read)
Chapter 26 | The Sleepover Part 1
Chapter 27 | The Sleepover Part 2
⚠️ Important Message ⚠️
Chapter 28 | The Sleepover Part 3
Chapter 29 | The Sleepover Part 4
Information Session
Chapter 30 | Superhero
⚠️ Attention ⚠️
Update
Chapter 31 | Rollercoaster
Chapter 32 | A Sky Full of Stars
Chapter 33 | Karaoke
Chapter 34 | No Answer
Chapter 35 | I get it now
Chapter 36 | My Story
Chapter 37 | Football and Mishaps
Chapter 38 | Someone You Loved
Chapter 39 | The Truth Revealed
Chapter 40 | I'll never forgive you
Chapter 41 | Just Watch Me

Chapter 14 | Lilah

1.6K 59 66
By Thingimajiga

Chapter 14 | Lilah

What a beautiful day! The sun is shining, the birds are singing...said no one ever.

Shut up you stupid alarm!

Snooze.

*Five minutes later*

And the ringing continues!

I just want to sleep! That's all I want!

Unfortunately, I don't get the luxury, it's Saturday.

I got up and got ready for the day ahead of me. First things first let's dye this hair back to black.

An hour and a half later, my once blonde hair was now back to black, just as it should be. This was me now, not the little girl who lost people in her life a few years back. This is me now. I took a deep breath in and out.

I then proceeded to go downstairs, it was Saturday meaning I could eat today. My father gave me a schedule on when I could eat since he didn't work and he wanted to make sure there was enough money for his alcohol.

Yea...I know

My eating days were Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays although I ate at school with the money I put aside which he was yet to find out and occasionally I'd sneak a fruit or something just to make sure I stayed alive long enough to leave his sorry ass.

I closed the fridge and jumped back, "what the hell do you think you're doing?!" He smacked the yogurt out of my hand "I-I-It-s S-Saturday, It's m-my e-eating day" I said nervously.

He laughed without humour in it "you think you get to eat now? I know you've been buying food."

Forget what I said

I didn't know what to say so I simply looked down and mumbled an "oh"

"If you ever, ever buy food again outside without my permission, I'll make sure you wish you were never born and since you're an ungrateful girl, you only get to eat Tuesdays and Saturdays."

I already wish I was never born

"Okay," I mumble and wait for the door to bang before falling to my knees slightly shaking.

-

The bell above the door chimed signalling the entry of a customer. I looked up and instantly smiled "hey," I said and he leaned over the counter and gave me a kiss causing a few of his friends to say, very childishly might I add, "ouuuuuuuuu" then hit him on the back. I roll my eyes, the smile never leaving my lips.

"Hi, oh you dyed your hair back, you know you look like a natural blonde right?" "Do I? I hadn't noticed." 

Lies.

Someone clears their throat and we all turn to see Ethan, Dylan, Ali, Tess...and Tyler and for some reason, I turn red when I see him almost as if I'm doing something I shouldn't be doing. He glares at Daniel for a fraction of a second before going back to his I can't be bothered face but it's so subtle, luckily for me, I caught it.

"Um, you go sit I'll be right with you," I say to Daniel who nods, he and Tyler exchange the briefest of looks before he walks off still in his football gear.

"So-" I clear my throat as I face my friends "So, what's up guys?" "Last I checked he was your friend," Tyler said in a bored nonchalant tone but his eyes held an emotion I couldn't place. Anger? Frustration? Sadness?

"Things changed I guess." He simply nods and walks off, the boys following suit. "You're sleeping over tonight you are gonna spill all the juicy details," Ali says "I don't know if I ca-" "sorry I seem to have given you the impression that you had a choice." She replies and I roll my eyes and mutter "fine" before walking off.

"So what can I get you guys?" I ask Daniel and the boys. "I'll have a Ceasar salad," said one of the boys. I'm pretty sure his name is Kinsley but everyone calls him Kins. "I'll have a potato salad" another boy who I think is called Logan says. The rest of the boys ordered all healthy meals and I could for the love of me keep the confusion off my face as I read and re-read their orders.

"Something wrong?" Daniel asked and I shook my head "It's just, last time you were here you ordered burgers and stuff and it seemed like you guys haven't eaten in like five years but now you're all ordering salad so excuse my confusion."

"We're conditioning," Kins said simply "oh see that makes sense 'cause there's no way you boys would voluntarily eat salad, I've seen it" The boys chuckled "anyway I'll be right back with your orders." I said giving them a final nod before walking back to the kitchen but before I left I overheard Kins saying to Logan "at least he got a sane one this time" "yea, I don't know if I could handle another bitch, to be honest, Lilah was crazy enough to last me a lifetime. Not gonna lie, I'm kinda scared for Bella, she seems nice and all but Lilah will tear her to shreds if she finds out she's dating Danny." Logan replied, "Nah, I think she's pretty tough, I just hope she doesn't change 'cause I like this one." "Yeah me too, but I don't trust her just yet, not that she's done anything I'm just more skeptical considering his past relationships." "Mhm" was all Kins said before I walked into the kitchen.

Who is Lilah and why will she tear me to shreds?

"Here you go, anything else I could get you?" I asked the boys who poked at their food probably fantasizing about eating burgers. They shook their head no solemnly and I chuckled before walking to another table.

"Hey, guys! What can I get you today?" They all turned to me and Tyler said sourly "why don't you go ask your boyfriend over there." I sighed "Is there a problem, do you guys not like him or something?" Alison spoke up "I'm just upset that You didn't tell us earlier like the moment it happened" Tessa mumbled in agreement "sorry I'm not used to having girlfriends at my other school it was just me so I'm still getting used to this and it happened last night after the..." I trailed off and she suddenly looked very guilty "Oh, I'm sorry, I had no idea. It's just you never tell us anything you're like a brick wall and whenever we ask you something you just deflect."

I felt guilty, I at least owed them that much, they'd been nothing but kind to me since I moved here. "How about we talk about this over ice cream tonight?" I suggested and they immediately smiled making me smile "great now-" "Sigh," Ethan said and gave me puppy dog eyes.

I rolled my eyes and gave him an amused smile "yes Ethan what's the problem?" "It's nothi-it's just" he began "now you have him, what about me?" I raised a brow Ethan don't tell the others but you're my favourite." I said, causing him to smile and Dylan and Tyler to roll their eyes.

He's such a child sometimes

"You hear that guys I'm her favourite, great now I'm happy so I'll have a slice of Hawaiian pizza!" He said eagerly and I chuckled "how about you guys?" They ordered and I walked back to the kitchen to give the chef another order.

-

This is insane. Seriously Bella you couldn't think of any other way? I mean this is just suicidal to a whole new level. How important is the sleepover? No! I have to do this for Ali, but I'm scared! No, you're not! Yes, I am! No, you're-

Slap!

Much better

"Okay, you got this." In case you're wondering what's happening I'm currently on my roof contemplating whether or not I can die if I jump down. When I came home, my father was home so I went straight to my room, packed my bag and locked my door. Now I have to jump. Not gonna lie I'm fudging scared. I was hoping to live to see it tomorrow but I'm beginning to seriously doubt that. Wait a minute, how am I gonna get there, it's a 30-minute walk. Well, I guess I could take the car but he'll notice.

F**k!

I'm thinking, I'm thinking, nope nothing guess I'm walking. Okay stop stalling and just jump Bella you've been through worse. 3...2...1

I landed with a thud, pain radiating through my legs but at least I'm still alive! Thank the heavens.

-

I rang the doorbell and waited patiently for someone to answer. "Well hello, you must be Bella, I've heard so much about you, come in!" A woman greeted me and I could tell that it was Ali's mom, the resemblance was striking.

"Mom!" Ali called out "if you're planning on embarrassing me don't!" The woman chuckled and waved her off. They had a beautiful home, it smelled like...like...lavender. Just like It used to when she was here. "It had a homey feel to it, the smell of chocolate chip cookies caught my nose. It made me sad but I chose to mask it. "Tessa's gonna be here in five, bye mom!" Ali pulled me upstairs and straight to her room. She had pink sheets, a tv and a connecting bathroom.

Music blared from the speaker on her desk and I walked around. "Nice room," I said as she grinned "thanks! So you ready for tonight?" I nodded of course!

Just then the door opened and Tessa jumped on the bed "tell us everything and don't leave out a single detail!" I raised a brow and nodded and told them what happened with Daniel, they listened with rapt attention.

"As cute as you are, what about Tyler? It's obvious he has the hots for you and I think you do too." Ali said and Tessa agreed "it's true the way you're always looking at each other and did you notice how he conveniently dropped his phone when Daniel was gonna kiss you?" "You guys are reading way too much into this." I said and they rolled their eyes "oh come on, even the guys think he likes you, we made a bet y'know" Ali said "did you now? On what?" "When you and Tyler would get together." Tessa said as if it wasn't a big deal "you guys have way too much time on your hands, now enough about this Tyler nonsense let's watch a movie."

The rest of the night consisted of them teasing me with Tyler, watching movies and talking about everything but I was still yet to tell them anything about me and sure I felt guilty but I couldn't just yet, I wasn't ready, maybe I never will be heck, even I was still yet to face it. But I know I will, one day.

Not really happy with this chapter, please comment or PM some suggestions on what you think I can do to make it better and I will do so. Thanks for your constant votes and comments It makes me so happy.

Also, I had a few messages asking whether or not I would be continuing this book and the answer is yes, I'm just really occupied right now but I do make time to write, I may not be uploading every week but I will try to get a consistent schedule. 

Teenager post #006: Changing the word because you don't know how to spell it

I literally did that yesterday

Anyway, despite this being a very boring filler chapter I hope you enjoyed it!

Please continue to comment & vote

Stay safe!

- Thingimajiga 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 1.3K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
932K 51.5K 66
How very noble of you, Mr. Lockhart. I don't need your help. I can do just fine." I retorted. "I'm a lot of things, Victoria." Tyler said leaning aga...
405K 10.5K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...