𝙄𝙂𝙉𝙊𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙂𝘼

By JIA74U

𝑶𝒎𝒆𝒈𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒖𝒙𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒙𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑶𝒎𝒆𝒈𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅... More

1. ❤RESCUE WEDDING ❣️ TWO ALPHA ❤ SINGLE OMEGA
2 💔REJECTION💔
3...💔..HEART BROKEN.💔...
4....🗡HANGUANG JUN 🗡
5 💕.....BEST❣️ FRIENDS....💞
6.....🖤..FAME🤍/💔SHAME....🖤
7...⚜️..UNTOLD ✴️TRUTH.⚜️..
8...🖤...PAST💔 TRAGEDY.🖤...
9..💔..WHY....💔.
10...💜...PUNISMENT..💜..
11....🔥...HEAT ..🔥.....
12..❣️..FOLLOWED❤ YOU..❣️..
13.❣️MEMORIES💔RENEWED❣️..
14..❤..lăogōng..❣️.. Wǒ ài nǐ..❤.
15.❣️..lăogōng..❤.. Wǒ ài nǐ...2❣️
16...💔..NO MORE💔 A LAN....💔
17. 💚REVELATION💚
18...🖤..ATTACK...🖤..
19.🖤..ARREST...🖤
21...❣️..VICTORY❣️

20..🍁..BURIAL MOUNDS.🍁..

8.9K 507 80
By JIA74U

🟣
[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]
🟣

MEDICAL HALL

"Mmnnn, Aaahhh..."

LAN YING moaned, while slowly waking up.

"Xian, How you feeling!!! "

LAN WANGJI asked LAN YING as soon as he regained senses. LAN YING looked around.

"Wangji, how's the baby!!! "

"He is well. "

"And my other baby!! "

"Lan Sizhui is well too. Only a little weak. But well. "

"Mmnnn.... .....Wangji...... In the hall...."

"Don't you dare worry about anything else except my two children now. I want you to only take care of yourself and them for now, nothing else...... But, as for what happened is Xiong Zhang revealed everything about our marriage back then. And every one agreed and accepted the marriage, wholeheartedly. Even shifu is feeling guilty for letting himself be carried away by rumours and make decisions without listening to our side .... "

"Are the elders not angry!!! "

"Angry!!! They are all worried for the safety of the Lan heir and their most eligible first Omega's health.... "

WUXIAN immediately put his hand on WANGJI'S hand and held his wrist lightly...

"Am not first omega, I never was... I am only your omega. First omega is Yao gege, the current legal omega wife of sect leader Lan Xichen.... I, LAN WUXIAN is only LAN WANGJI's omega..... Ok.....!!!! "

Lan Wangji smiled and nodded. Wuxian sighed.

"What about Mo Xuanyu!!! Is he hurt, because of ...... "

"Jin Mo Xuanyu was already with me in my plan to reveal everything. He, Jin Yanli and Xiong Zhang were already aware of what's going to happen today. Mo Xuanyu isn't hurt, on the contrary he's finally happy and with the love of his life.... "

"Nie Huisang!! "

Wuxian said smiling. Wangji was shocked.

"You knew!! "

"Of course I knew. Since years. Since the first time they met here in Cloud Recesses and fell for each other. He once even asked me, if situation comes, should he choose love and respect or status and ambition... I told him, whatever makes one happy without hurting others. For some love and respect are happiness, for others status and ambition are their goal and priority in life. I knew then and there, that Xunyu has love feelings for the second Nie clan heir but is hesitant because Jin clan always gives priority to status. "

"Exactly. Jin clan should learn some etiquette I guess.... Specially their sect leader...... "

"Alpha, what about Jin clan!!! Did they agree without any protest!!! "

"What's there not to agree, my omega...!!! Ours is a legal marriage. You.....are my legally wedded omega wife. They had to back down, even if they don't like it....... "

"Zhangfu, if you think they will accept that easy, you don't know them yet. They won't give up without protest.... And, it frightens me....."

"Shhh...... Lan Ying, you don't have to worry about it. The whole Lan clan is with you. You just make sure, our little one is doing well inside you.... If you become agitated, the baby will feel the stress too.... You rest now... "

"Alpha, I wanna rest in my cottage. I will feel more comfortable there, than in this medical hall. Please, take me back there.... "

"No, you will rest in Jingshi. You will stay in jingshi with me from now. I have already sent A Ning to make the necessary transfer and preparation. You will stay in your husband's cottage from now. So that I can look after you and our child 24*7. Lan shizui will stay in Gentian cottage with Wen Ning from now, instead of both staying in Barack. And A Yuan can come to jingshi, whenever he wants to... "

Lan Wuxian smiled. Lan Wangji's protective father instincts could be clearly seen. He nodded his head.

"Ok, as you wish, Qin AiDe (my darling)... "

"Then let me take you to jingshi.... "

"What's the big hurry, xiǎoshūzi!!"

They suddenly heard a stern voice from behind. As Wuxian & Wangji turned, they found Lan Yao standing with a bunch of Jin Clan soldiers.

Wuxian & Wangji looked at them with furrowed brow. Yao's forehead was bleeding. And he looked wounded. Yao looked at them sternly.

"Xiǎoshūzi, Wuxian has been summoned in the Lan Yanshi (elegant) Hall for punishment. (Looking to the soldiers) Arrest him..."

Lan Wangji immediately unsheathed Bichen.

"Don't you dare.... Or my sword will speak on behalf of me. This is Lan sect. Even if he has been, for some reason summoned, it should be by Lan clan, not Jin clan. Secondly, he is an omega, if anyone can arrest him, it's only another special omega soldier, not any alpha.... Also, he is a pregnant omega. And under no circumstances, could a pregnant omega be arrested by any one, due to their vulnerable and fragile conditions. "

Yao sighed.

"I am sorry, xiaoshuzi. You leave me no option then, but being dealt with force. Bring them..... "

And suddenly, from behind all the young Lan sect omegas were brought in front, with sword held on their throat by Jin soldiers. Wuxian gasped. They were all like his children. Yao looked at Wuxian.

"Xiaodi Xian, either you comply with the summon order and surrender yourself to us, or they get beheaded, right here, right now. "

Wuxian gulped.

"I will come. Just don't hurt them. "

Wangji looked back in surprise.

"What are you saying!!! They will hurt you... "

"And if I refuse, they will hurt everyone else in Lan sect. I can't be selfish, Alpha. I can't let innocent life get killed for me. I will go willingly, but nobody must touches me.....and my alpha will accompany me. "

Wuxian said to Yao. Yao sighed and nodded. They marched back to Yashi, the elegant room, where everyone was held by Jin Guangshan.

Lan Zhan and Wuxian were shocked to see everyone held on sword by Jin sect. Wangji looked sharply at Jin Guangshan, who smirked. He came forward, closer to Wuxian. Wangji stood in front of his omega, guarding him from the Jin Sect Leader.

But he was forcefully pulled away by Jin or rather Wen sect soldiers. Wuxian stood sternly on his guard, looking sharply at Jin Guangshan. Guangshan caressed his cheeks.

"My future omega, my favorite concubine, am here to take you away from all these people and hide you in the luxurious chamber of Lanling Jin sect, in Koi tower. "

"Jin sect leader, I am a married pregnant omega. I belong to Alpha Lan Wangji. It's against social rules and etiquette to touch an omega against his consent and will. And a married one on top of that. Are you so arrogant as to not give a heed to the society and rules of the land regarding omegas...... You are well aware what happened to a bunch of alphas who tried that before... Are you not!!! "

Wuxian said with fire in his eyes.

Everyone trembled, remembering the dismembered body of the three alpha Jin Zixun, Wen Chao & Su She. But Jin Guangshan smirked.

"Yeah. Good riddance, I would say. But then, Wei Wuxian who says you are married. I didn't hear anyone marrying you after being rejected by Lan Sect Leader Lan Xichen. And, if you are referring to the child's play marriage of yourself and Lan Wangji, then let me tell you, in childhood, many omegas and alphas play marriage game amongst themselves. If we start taking all of them serious and as legal, then it would prove disaster. It's child's play. It should be left at that. And that itself makes your intimacy with Lan Wangji illicit and fornication, which is punishable as per Lan sect laws. Am I right, ex first omega!!! "

Wuxian glared at him coldly.

"Fine, even though my marriage took place in presence of the village elders, Lord of heavens and Ancestors. Let's for a second say, it's child's play for you....and mine and Alpha Wangji's relationship is illegal, but then who are you to talk about it!!! It's Lan sect's internal matter. So, it's up to Lan sect, how to proceed further... Who are you to get yourself involve!!! Further more, I didn't give any consent to be your concubine. It was agreed upon by Lan elder Qiren. Then how dare you call me your omega!! "

Jin Guangshan frowned. He never thought Wuxian would fight back and it would be tough to revoke his logic and claim. Nonetheless, he refused to give up.

"Oh, I haven't finished with the accusations yet, Omega Wei Wuxian. You are accused of a lot of things. First, you are responsible for the murder of three elite sect alphas, Jin Zixun, Wen Chao & Su She. Second, fornication with your own brother in law, Lan Wangji and......... (Chuckles) .......
And third, practicing witch craft by kidnapping and sacrificing omegas and killing random alphas in the process.......Every crime makes you a culprit of not only Lan but Jin, Wen & Moling Su sect too....."

Everyone stood stunned. And Lan sect members with furrowed brows.

"What witchcraft!!! I have never practiced any dark rituals or anything related to them...... "

Jin Guangshan smirked.

"I have proof here, that you are a witch... First you caused the sudden and mysterious death of your foremost alpha husband, using witchcraft.... "

"That's a totally false allegation. That alpha was old, almost in his 50s, a hard core drinker who lead a very lavish life and ate unhealthy food. Cause of his death could be anything.."

Lan Xichen protested. Jin Guangshan looked amusingly towards him.

"By that means, Lan sect leader, we most of the alphas of different sect should be dead by now... Shouldn't we!!! We are in our 50s, heavy drinker and lead a more lavish life..... Hmmn..."

Jin Guangshan scoffed and continued.

"So that's your first offense. Then you used dark energy and rituals to plan and kill, rather, sacrifice Jin Zixun, Wen Chao and Su She in witchcraft... three very eligible elite class alphas. Their gruesomely mutilated body, and the whole situation of their murder proved it. Then you started full fledged witch craft by kidnapping and sacrificing omegas and killing the related alphas... "

"First, no murder or black magic were planned. Whatever happened was Zixun, Chao & Su She's own fault. Their evil lustful intentions, just like yours caused their demise. And Wuxian never killed any random omega or alpha. All the omegas that were rescued, are very much alive and dwelling peacefully in Luanzang Hill, in Burial Grounds, Yiling. "

Wangji said. Everyone gasped. Wuxian looked downcast as tears flowed down his cheeks. He recalled admitting everything to Wangji long before.

🟢🔵🟠🟢🔵🟠🟢🔵🟠🟢🔵🟠🟢🔵

FLASHBACK

Two people were lying in the coziness and warmth of each other in JINGSHI.

Wangji & Wuxian were cuddling with each other. Both bare bodied, with Wangji caressing Wuxian's body, lovingly.

"Alpha, I...... I want to...... I have some secrets and confessions to make to you... Will you listen to me!!! "

"I am always ready to listen to you Lan Ying. You can always trust me... "

Wuxian took a deep sigh.

"Qiaowan-jun (Graceful one, beautiful one), these are dark secrets of my life. And even if you hate me after hearing them, I would never regret telling you them. Because I don't want to keep any secrets from you. Furthermore, am tied of living with the burden of these secrets alone. "

"Lan Ying, you can tell me anything, I shall never hate you. Because firstly, I trust you and I know you can never do anything wrong randomly. Secondly, even if there are something offensive, I might want you to confess it and accept punishment on behalf but hate you.....!!! I am not capable of doing it, Yángguāng (sunshine )... "

Wuxian remained quite for sometimes. As if weighing his words, forming his confession, gathering his courage. Finally he let it out....

"(Sigh) Er gege, on the night of Sect leader Lan Xichen and Lan Yao's wedding, I.... I was trapped and......three alphas Wen Chao, Jin Zixun & Su She, of Wen, Jin & Su sect tried to.....to.... "

"I know.... "

Wuxian looked up at Wangji.

"You know!?! "

"Yes, A Ning told me... "

Wangji's blood boiled every time, he remembered the incident narrated to him by Wen Ning. How he wished to eliminate all the alphas of the three sects, that tried to rob his omega off his dignity. He sighed deeply. Wuxian continued.

"But you might not know, how they exactly got killed...... That night, the resentful energies and dark souls somehow got attached to me like iron to magnet.... I don't know why and how it happened, but somehow, I got attached to demonic energies and went in a trance like state. They then used my body to mutilate and kill the three alphas...... "

"I already did a study on it. That night the three alphas had sinful thoughts and wicked motives. Their evil thinking gave a boost to the negativity and resentful energies in Mingshi (Underworld Room/Room of Darkness), which was already the watchtower where spirits were summoned, hence filled with resentful energies and evil dark souls. So, naturally their immoral and corrupt thoughts powered resentful energies, which then searched for a vessel...."

Wangji inhaled deeply. And hugged Wuxian tightly. Wuxian could feel the protective embrace of Wangji on his body.

"And when they inflicted their lustful, forceful and sadist behavior on you, you felt angry, hopeless, negative and your body was weakest, since you were an omega, that too hurt and intoxicated. So, your body became an easy target and the dark Souls made you their vessel, causing the bloody violence, quenching their thirst. "

"But then why did they get transferred in Chenqing...... "

Wuxian asked.

"Their invasion was destructive to your golden core, body, heart and temperament leading you to disaster and death. But they needed your energy and golden core to survive for long. So, they could not risk damaging it, therefore they made you transfer your resentful energies to Chenqing. . . And surrendered themselves under your control. That's why no one can touch or control chenqing except you..... Cause as soon they sense another core, they become repulsive to it... "

"But then why can A Yuan can touch it, without being harmed.... "

"Because Lan Sizhui is pure. Too pure. His purity somehow suppresses the dark resentful energies and successfully overpowers their effects... So, they fail to effect him or harm him in any ways....

Wuxian sighed. Of course, his A Yuan was pure. Pure like angels of heaven. The purest soul of them all. He turned to Wangji.

".... But that night did two things. One, it left a deep impact on me, regarding the status of omegas and the inhuman behavior inflicted on them by alphas, that the society allowed.... And second, somehow it gave me some supernatural power. Like, I can fly without using suibian, with only touching Chenqing. And, I can control any negative resentful energy in anyway to defend myself, from anyone."

Wuxian paused. Wangji released his embrace, looked straight at Wuxian's eyes and waited patiently. He knew what was coming next, wouldn't be easy to handle. Wuxian continued.

"Hanguang-jun, the witch abducting the random omegas........is.....is... "

"........is you!!!!"

Wangji said. Wuxian nodded just once. Wangji closed his eyes and sighed.

"Where are they Lan Ying!!! "

"In Yiling Luanzang Hill. The burial grounds. "

"Did you kidnapped them and held captive there? "

"No. I just rescued them from being sold, forced to follow widow rituals, or killed, raped ect.... And took them to Yiling Luanzang hill, where they dwell peacefully, by growing and selling potatoes. And also now lotus flower & seeds, reddish ect.. "

"And the dead alphas!!! "

"I didn't killed them. Some of them were human traffickers, who were either killed by their customers or gang members due to distrust, conflicts about the missing omegas or money. Some others were killed by the agents, who thought they were double crossed and some by the omegas themselves, in defense...... And revenge.... "

Wangji sighed, relaxing. He hugged Wuxian tight.

"A Ying, take me there. I would like to meet them. And see my Omega's hand made safe haven for other omegas.... "

Wuxian, Wen Ning & Wangji along with Little Yuan went to
Yiling Luanzang Hill. ..

Wangji was amazed. Life had beautifully took birth in the midst of barren wilderness, sterile burial mounds.....

It was beautiful, with omegas of both male & female gender, young & old, even children omegas. They dwelled peacefully there. And they all adored Wuxian. They called him Yiling Patriarch/Yílíng Lǎozǔ. Their eyes shone with brightness, at the sight of him. There was even training ground where they omegas were trained for self defense.

Little A Yuan ran around like storm, showing his Alpha father, his Xian mama's little world. Wangji met four more people there, who safeguarded the place with life.
Daozhang Omega Xiao Xingchen, Righteous Alpha Song Lan, Notorious Alpha Xue Yang & Trickster Omega A Qing.

They all were renowed cultivators, who at some phase in their lifetime either themselves got victimized or their near ones were targeted and harmed. And they were all helped by Lan Wuxian. So, they dedicated their life in rescuing, safeguarding and providing utmost protection to vulnerable omegas. And make Yiling Luanzang Hills, a safe haven for them.

Notorious Xue Yang & Trickster A Qing, spied and got news about different alphas involved in omega trafficking or families selling omegas to others, and then together with Xiao Xingchen & Song Lan rescued them.

What amazed Wangji was that the notorious Alpha Xue Yang was betrothed to Daozhang Omega Xiao Xingchen. And Trickster Omega A Qing to Righteous Alpha Song Lan.

It was indeed true, that opposite attracted each other. All these made Wangji's heart swell with pride for his omega Wuxian.

And that day, Alpha Lan Wangji vowed to preserve & protect burial mounds or rather Yiling Luanzang Hill forever........

FLASHBACKS ENDS...

🔵🟢🔵🟠🔵🟢🔵🟠🔵🟢🔵🟠🔵🟢

Wangji defended Wuxian by revealing part truth to all.

"Those omegas were sold to old alphas, paedophiles, pimps by omega traffickers. Wuxian only rescued them and gave them a safe haven to dwell peacefully and unharmed. And as for the alphas, they killed each other, due to distrust and evilness amongst themselves.... "

Everyone started whispering. Jin Guangshan smirked happily.

"Seize burial mounds and drag those omegas here..... And kill anyone who fights or resists... "

"NOOOOO!!!"

Wuxian screamed....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 289 10
Tales of Two Souls, which are different from each other but later they fall in love. Love always brings hardships and if it is one side of love then...
30.2K 1.6K 6
𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒊𝒃𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒏, 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒏.....𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓...
35.4K 2K 12
When Wei Ying removed his hand from Lan Zhan hand, he look up at Lan Zhan, he can see the hurt, the sadness and how devastated Lan Zhan is when he se...
237K 9.5K 53
𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊💎 𝘎𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘱𝘢𝘥𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢�...