Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

5- Friends

1.7K 50 20
By weasleytwinsimp11

(Hi play the music now pls yes yay thankyou.)

George was making his way down an empty hall when he heard noise coming from a classroom, he walked over there, wanting to know where the music was coming from. He stuck his head through the doorway to see a familiar slytherin playing the piano. George stood there for a while listening to her play, when he accidentally pushed the door to far open and it squeaked. Emilia's eyes went up and looked at the boy at the doorway as she quickly moved her fingers off the piano.

"Hey um.. sorry, you're really good." said George awkwardly standing at the doorway. George felt like an idiot standing there, but he wanted to hear her play again, even though not so long ago he couldn't stand the girl in front of him. "How long have you been playing?"

  "Wow Weasley, I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me in the months that i've known you." said Emilia giving George a smirk and crossing her arms around her chest. "And i don't."

   "What do you mean you don't?" said George walking in, closing the door behind him. Walking over to Emilia as she looked at him confused. "Play again."

   "I play, but not for other people to hear." said Emilia as she closed the piano, and her eyes scanned George. George gave her a weird look and sighed. Emilia didn't play the piano for anyone, she barely even let Adrian and Miles listen to her play.

   "Well i'm not people, so you should play again. It sounded really good. Who taught you how to play?" said George as Emilia looked down at the sheet music in front of her, not knowing out of all the times this boy could've talk to her, he chooses now. "I'm not leaving until you play again Emilia."

  "Well I guess you're going to stay in this room, in silence because i'm not going to play in front of you." said Emilia as she watched George sit down next to her on the bench. George opened the piano again and grabbed Emilia's hands and set them on the keys. "I will obliviate you, you don't even like me why are you trying to listen to me play."

"I didn't like you. I changed my mind." said George pressing random keys on the piano as Emilia looked at him confused. After the Hogsmaede's trip, George didn't mind Emilia's presents anymore, he figured that he must had got use to it. "Come on just play."

   "Oh yeah? What made you change your mind?" said Emilia, watching George randomly press keys, as they all made weird noises. George looked at the girl and shrugged. "I think youu were under the impression that i was a horrible person, just because i'm a slytherin.. trust me.. i won't go evil on you Weasley."

   "You don't have to call me Weasley.. George is fine.. but yeah let's hope for that." said George looking at the girl next to him. He finally understood what Fred was on about. She was beautiful, her brown eyes were almost red and her smile was definitely something. "Well, can you start playing again."

"If I do, will you leave me alone?" said Emilia with a small laugh that made George chuckle. George nodded as Emilia sighed and set her fingers on the keys, and started playing as George watched her play. "I taught myself how to play.. kept me busy through the days, I was about six when I started so i've been playing for about nine years now."

   "Blimey, that's bloody brilliant. You're like super smart aren't you? Bet your parents are bloody proud of you, my mother thinks I don't take school very seriously, and she wants me and Fred to work at the ministry, but that's not something we really want to do." said George as Emilia's smiled faded. George noticed it and looked at her confused.

   "I mean I guess my parents are proud, they aren't ever home so it's not like they really know me, I didn't even want to move to Europe in the first place, Both my parents worked at the Magical Congress of the United States of America back in America and were moved over here to the Ministry, basically dedicated their whole life to it. Stupid really, I don't see why anyone would want to work there in the first place. I packed up my whole life and moved across the world. Of course I do go back for a month in the summer to see my brothers who stayed over there but it's not really the same." said Emilia as George's mouth dropped, Emilia realized she just told her whole life story to a boy she barely became friends with two minutes ago. "Sorry that was just sad, erase it from your mind, I did end up liking London a lot better though, better then New York."

   "No, i completely get it. Being an eleven year old and moving to a whole different country probably was hard. I mean you did come to Hogwarts, best wizarding school." said George causing Emilia to let out a small laugh. Emilia continued to play, when George copied the keys she was using.

———

Adrian was walking past the black lake, when he seen a familiar Gryffindor sitting by the water. He walked over to her and sat down next to her. Y/n looked at him confused but seemed to ignore it when he started talking.

"What are you doing out her by yourself? Where are your shadows?" said Adrian referring to George and Fred, Y/n smiled and moved the hair out of her face. Adrian did really think she was beautiful, he always thought she was, especially when she played quidditch.

"I think Fred had detention, and George was...I don't know what George was doing, didn't see him after class, and I just thought it was a nice day to be out here, and you? I don't think i've ever seen you without Emilia or Miles." said Y/n causing Adrian to smirk at the girl. Adrian noticed she looked a little sad, probably that not so long ago her ex boyfriend had admitted to her he was cheating on her.

  "I'll usually come out here to walk around, especially when Miles and E are fighting... just so they don't make me pick sides but like you said, it is a nice day so i thought it would be nice to walk around." said Adrian staring off at the water. Y/n looked at the handsome boy in front of her and smiled.

"You know we haven't talked about the whole Liam and Hazel thing. The two of them are really something... aren't they?" said Y/n causing Adrian to let out a laugh. Adrian didn't really care, he didn't even really know Hazel to be sad over the fact she cheated on him. Him and Hazel were more physical then anything else, which he hated.

   "I suspect you're upset over that? I mean it's understandable really, the two of you've were together for a while.. really don't understand what he saw in Hazel that he didn't see in you." said Adrian as Y/n's looked at the boy confused. Adrian meant what he said, Hazel was a pretty blonde girl, and that's about it, whatever Adrian found cool she didn't and Y/n was a beautiful, h/c , e/c eyed girl who was smart, funny and overall a good person.

    "Well aren't you? Avery's was your girlfriend for a while too. I seen that you two were always together and all." said Y/n who let out a laugh out of disbelief. Of course she was sad over Liam, more over the betrayal. She thought Liam was better then that, and couldn't believe he would cheat on her with someone like Hazel.

   "Avery's and I's relationship really wasn't what it seemed Y/n. It was more um... physical. I didn't even know many things about her if i'm being honest. All she ever wanted to do was.. well you know. Whenever i tried having a normal conversation with her she would literally try to seduce me all the bloody time." said Adrian as he watched her eyes widen. Adrian felt comfortable talking with the girl, they've only been friends for about three months but he felt like it was easy to talk to her.

  "Well you're such a charmer why didn't you just break up with her? How hard could it be for you to get a new girlfriend." said Y/n as Adrian gave the girl a quick look. Y/n believed it didn't seem hard for Adrian to get a new girlfriend.

   "Are you calling me a flirt L/n?" said Adrian with a laugh. "Well you wouldn't want to be with someone if all you did was be physical and that's basically what most girls see like. I honestly think that's why Emilia doesn't want a boyfriend, i'm sure after so many guys see her as well you know."

   "What about Emilia? You and Miles are never seen without her, you and her never liked each other or ?" said Y/n as Adrian gave her a disgusted look. Y/n would've thought at least he would've laughed instead of giving her that look.

   "Definitely not! That's just gross.. she's like my sister. Me and her never seen each other that way and we never will.. that's just nasty." said Adrian with a laugh as Y/n rolled her eyes. Adrian really did only see Emilia as his sister, him and Miles were overprotective over her not that she needed it but they seen her as the younger sister.

   "I get that.. it's like me and the twins! We couldn't be anything more than friends. If i'm honest, they didn't really like Liam.. they thought he was lousy and had no sense of humor. He didn't really.. really get my humor.." said Y/n as she awkwardly looked at the water. Her and Liam definitely weren't a good relationship either other then the fact that he treated her right, well that's what she thought before he cheated on her.

  "Did you at least know stuff about him?" said Adrian getting a laugh from Y/n. She looked at him for a few seconds before she answered. Adrian felt her looking at him but kept looking out into the water.

  "Whats your favorite dessert Adrian? Mines y/f/d very pleasing, if i say so." said Y/n causing Adrian to smile and look at the girl next to him. He watched her hair blow in the air.

   "Never heard of it, must be a muggle dessert huh. But Cauldron Cakes.. Emilia usually makes them for me and Miles on Christmas, that's the only thing she knows how to do." said Adrian with a laugh, getting a look from Y/n as she smiles.

  ———

  "Oi ! Weasley! Have you seen Emilia or Adrian anywhere?" said Miles coming out of the common room and seeing Fred come out of Snapes classroom. Miles had been looking for his two friends after they disappeared once class were done.

   "I've been in detention all day.. you don't happen to know where Y/n and George are at? Maybe there together ?" said Fred as he knew that probably wasn't it. George didn't like Adrian and much less Emilia so he shrugged and went off up the stairs as he noticed Miles following him. "Are WE going to go look for them?"

   "Well I suppose, I haven't been able to find Adrian anywhere, and Emilia rarely disappears so who bloody knows where she's at." said Miles as Fred smiled hearing Emilia's name. He's been wanting to ask her out on a date but didn't want to get rejected, his mind went somewhere else when he heard the piano playing and voices that sounded familiar. Miles heard it too, as he quickly made his way over to the doorway and opening it revealing Emilia and George.

   "You've been in here all day E? Ive been looking for you everywhere, and you've been in here with him doing what exactly?" said Miles rather fast that made Fred blink quickly trying to understand what he just said through his strong Irish accent.

   "Well you clearly didn't look hard enough did you, Ive been here since classes ended, and George decided to interrupt me and now i'm teaching him how to play some keys." said Emilia rather calm. Miles and Fred's attention went to George. The two of them looked at him confused as he sat next to Emilia.

  "You were teaching him how to play the PIANO, the piano! You barely even play in front of people and you're playing in front of him? He doesn't even like you." Miles went on and on, as Emilia stared at him rather annoyed. The two of them continued to bicker as Fred and George's eyes would switch between the two of them.

   "Merlin shut up! You two really fight like a married couple.. how hasn't Adrian hexed the two of you." said George causing Emilia and Miles to look at each other and scoff. George looked back at Emilia and placed his hands back on the keys as Miles and Fred pulled seats closer to the piano. "You two aren't staying.. you know how long I had to annoy her to teach me, she almost hexed me!"

   "Emilia plays in front of me all the time, Fred get out. I'm staying." said Miles as Emilia glared at him. Emilia placed her fingers back on the piano and sighed.

   "It's fine.. you guys can stay, just don't be annoying." said Emilia as they sat around the piano watching Emilia and George hit the keys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...
28.6K 811 20
Y/n l/n is an plays extra original character in the harry Potter series by the name of Lorraine Geldford that came in during the third movie Harry Po...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
93.8K 3.3K 32
'You thought you could escaped from me didn't you' he says with a growl. Okay that is scary. 'W-who are you' I say while he gets closer to me. I push...