Not by choice {COMPLETED}

Od KoshiSepticDragon

⚠️Warning⚠️ Contains Smut Omegaverse Bullying Suicide attemps Mpreg Cursing Bakugo always wanted to be the b... Více

Perfection by half
Embrace your omega
🍋Slipping away🍋
Internships
Not the same
Feral isn't easy to stop
The dark side of alpha's
Learning to love
🍋Rivalry🍋
🍋I trust you🍋
Confession of a tsundere
My forgotten pain
Pureblooded Ultimate Alpha
3rd times the charm?
Learning to fight
Unexpected surprise
Becoming friends
Getting sick
An exploding surprise
He strikes again
Nightmares of hell
A true hero
A drunk Midoriya
🍋Problematic Alpha🍋
🍋It's getting worst...🍋
I don't wanna leave you
The unknow assailant
Camping is hard...
Wrong move
Goodbye Kacchan
Hold on I still want you
The green angel
🔞I'm all yours🔞
Little sparing?
Your being weird Shochan
🔞Alpha x Ultimate Alpha🔞
Maybe I was too rough...
Hello there Ultimate~
A drink of death
Epilogue

Forcing on one's will

4.7K 160 62
Od KoshiSepticDragon

Monday March 1st

7 am | Bakugo's Bedroom

Midoriya

I open my eyes, I've been going to UA for a month now, Kacchan is very helpful, I've been growing closer to Kirishima and this guy Denki, I can tell Denki is an omega, but when I asked what his gender was he said beta... I nodded and didn't push further. I stand up and walk to the bathroom to clean myself, I take a shower I take my full form to clean myself. I manage to open the bathroom door with my mouth just to bump into Kacchan.

"What the fuck... WAIT YOU CAN BECOME A FULL WOLF!?" He says kneeling to look in my eyes.

He smiled and looks me all over, I was a pretty big wolf. He brought his hand to my head and played in my fur, I wagged my tail and pulled my tongue out happily before I turned back, too distracted to maintain my form. He yelped and looked away, I was now naked infront of him, I apologized and ran to dress up.

"Good lord why are you so riped!?" He said as I stepped out with at least pants on.

I looked at my 8 packs and strong arms of mine... I mean I was an ultimate, it was expected of me to be strong right? Plus I love training so it's fun to work out for hours on end.

"Your pretty hot too- I MEAN PACKED!" I said as he chuckled.

"Oh really? Is that what you really mean?" He said teasingly.

"Ah it's 7h50! We're gonna be late for breakfast!" I said putting my uniform on and runing out the room.

We made it to the kitchen where Kirishima was cooking, it smelled really good.

"Hey Bakubro, Midobro! Goodmorning to you two!" Kirishima says all happy.

"G-good morning Kirishima..." I say as Kacchan 'tch' at him.

"Here are your plates! Eat well Mido, you'll need it for training! Aizawa makes us work hard." He says as I nod.

We hadn't gone to train lately due to a test that had to be done. So instead he made us all study and we past it all, I made it in 4th place so I was pretty glad. I finish my food and wait for Kacchan before leaving.

"You know you can just walk to class you nerd..." He says as I nod.

"But I prefer to spend that time with you Kacchan!" I said smiling.

He looked at me shocked before blushing and mumbling something, Kirishima, Denki, Sero and Todoroki all saw it since they we're behind us.

"Oh wow did love caught your tongue Kacchan" Denki said teasingly.

"OI SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH OR I'LL KILL YOU!" Kacchan yelled while exploding his hands.

Denki immediately coward, I felt bad for him, I laughed and opened the door for everyone to enter the school. We all walked to the desks and talked together.

"So finish that story you talked about last friday! I really wanna know what happened!" Mina squeeled.

"Okay so I had gone to the off skirts of town right? And I met this guy, he smelled me and looked at my features, I guess he was confirming what I was, when I tried to ask if he knew a place to eat food, he ran at me with blue flames and-"

"Class get into your seats, we have alot of training today."

"Come on mister Aizawa you always punchblock the stories he tells us!" Mina says as they all sat back to their seats.

"Whatever, today is gonna be different than usual, we're going to be leaving to ground beta and make one on one fight's between students in there. Get dressed in your costumes and join me there to pick the teams at random." He said walking out.

I was nervous, I had plenty of combat experience from living out there... I had fought quirk users before... But I was not scared for myself, I was scared to hurt someone.

"Hey calm down... Your drowning me Deku..." Kacchan wispered while holding his nose.

Everyone was holding their nose, even the beta's, our scent is 3x stronger than a regular alpha...

"I-I'm so sorry!" I said bowing as everyone laughed.

"Nervous aye? Don't be! I'm sure you'll be just fine!" Uraraka said smiling.

Uraraka was a nice beta, not too kind, not too sentimental, it was a perfect balance, I glance over to Kacchan who's with Kirishima and Todoroki. However, he's not listening or looking at them, he's looking at me. Uraraka suddenly pulls me down to her height, I'm 6.3 ft and she's 5.1 ft so she is pretty small next to me. She pulls me down and kisses my cheek while smiling, I looked confused and shocked as she wispered 'that's your goodluck charm' and walked away. I stood back up rubbing my cheek, why did she do that? I get snapped back into reality by a familiar scream.

"THE FUCK WAS THAT ABOUT DEKU! WHY DID FUCKING PINK CHEEKS KISS YOU!?" He says as his angry pheromones started to leak.

I used my calm pheromones to drown his, he smiled and calmed down, I didn't mean to do that but at least he'd stop screaming. The other two alpha's sniffed the air and gave me a tumbs up, I sighed and stopped.

"I don't know why she did Kacchan... She said it was a goodluck charm." I said as he nodded angrily.

We walked to the ground beta with our costumes on, when we made it, Aizawa made us pick numbers.

"Alright, now go find the person that has your number, they're your opponent." He said as we nodded.

I had the number 1, so it meant I would be first, I sighed and walked around asking who had number 1.

"I do." Todoroki said.

Oh great, I know what his quirk is, this isn't going to be easy...

"Todoroki let's talk..." Kacchan said as we all looked at him confused.

Kacchan never calls him Todoroki, it's always Icyhot or half and half...

Todoroki

I follow Katsuki, god he's hot in his winter costume, the fabric is wrapped perfectly around his godly muscles. He stops inside a building and looks at me angrily... I don't like where this is going.

"You better not harm him... I'm warning you Todoroki, a scratch or bruises is fine, but I want him generally unharmed." He says as I feel jealousy rise in me.

"You can't expect that from me, no, if I beat him fair and square then he lose his right to claim you!" I said angrily.

He looked at me confused before I took some steps towards him, he gulped and walk back into the wall.

"I love you Katsuki, I want you as my mate, I want to make pups with you, to mark you... I'll take it from him!" I yelled before leaning against Katsuki.

"BACK OFF!" He screamed as I tried to kiss him.

Why did he want him and not me, I manage to push hard enough, our lips colliding against one another, but it didn't go well, his distress pheromones escaped like wildfire. He pushed and pushed to get me off, I wanted him so much, I wanted to claim him. I got off his lips and kissed his glands, he screamed to get off him. I passed my tongue along them, god I wanted to sink my teeth in and make him mine. I was about to when I was violently pulled off.

"What the fuck bro! What are you doing!? Can't you smell him!?" Kirishima yelled as Midoriya ran to Katsuki.

"Kacchan! Shh your okay, I got you..." He said while hugging Katsuki.

My anger grew bigger as I saw Katsuki hug him tightly, WHY HIM!? WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT THIS DAMN ALPHA!? I walk outside angrily, our match will be great, I'll use my fire even. He's gonna learn his damn place like the mut he is.

Midoriya

I held onto Kacchan, he was trembling and growling uncontrollably, his omega was in state of panic. I sat down with him and gently petted his back as I heard Kirishima growl.

"Why would he do that!? I don't get it, Todoroki is so kind..." He said as I looked at Kacchan.

"H-he's jealous of Deku... He says he wants to fight you f-for me..."  Kacchan said trembling.

I sighed, of course he'd feel threatened by me, I am a superior version of him and it's making his alpha feel insecure. I hug Kacchan tightly before standing up.

"Fine by me, I'll show him that I'm worthy of you..." I said walking out.

"DEKU DON'T DO THAT HE'LL DESTROY YOU!" He begged as Kirishima held him back.

I sighed and turned to face him with my signature smile.

"I'll see ya after... He needs to pay for almost marking you without consent..." I said before leaving.

He's right, he has fire and ice powers, if I underestimate him for one second...

It'll be game over...

-TO BE CONTINUED

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

160K 3.9K 65
This is an Omegaverse. Bakugou and Izuku were a secret couple in high school, but broke up before graduating. Something happens to Izuku that Katsuki...
215K 5.8K 50
Izuku lived a life of shear poverty, where even blankets were a luxury to him. His Omegan status prevented him from working any labour-intensive jobs...
83.9K 2.3K 51
Izuku Midoriya was diagnosed quirkless when he was four and on top of that he was told his second gender is Omega. His parents are really dissapointe...
245K 6.6K 42
A Bakudeku Omegaverse/ Quirkless AU Bakugo Katsuki was a 22 year old Alpha living on his own. He had a good life. A great paying job as a fashion des...