Mr. Player is my mate, but I'...

By Chemara_1

17 Year old Katherine Evans, finds out that she's mates with the most popular player in school. She's doesn't... More

Mr. Player is my mate, but I'm a nerd
Heart Broken
A new start
Chap. 4
Blakes POV
Your rejecting me?
Chap. 7
The party
A new friendship
Unexpected Feelings
Trouble on the mountain
Chap 12
You Marked Me?
Chap. 14
Date Night
Chap. 16
chap. 17
Chap. 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 23 Pt 2
Chap. 24
Chap 25
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Not a chapter.
Chap 30
chap 31
Sequal info

Chap 26 Pt 2

47.2K 1K 43
By Chemara_1

Blake POV

We were prepared. I had all of my pack fighters lined up beside me. We heard them before we saw them. I watched as they broke through the forest edge into the clearing. That's when we attacked.

I faintly heard the gun shots and saw some of the rogues go down. I smiled on the inside at the genius plan we came up with but quickly composed myself and fought. I fought to kill. And that's what I did.

Kat POV

Gun shots were going off all around me. I watched as some of the rogues tumbled to the ground and started changing back to the human form. I wasn't too thrilled about killing people but I had to do what I had to do. A girl have to protect herself.

I aimed my gun at one of the rogues head and pulled the trigger. He went down instantly.

'More of a badass then I thought you were' Chris exclaimed through mindlink.

'I guess that's just a hidden talent' I shrugged my shoulders innocently then turned my head away. I looked over to see where Blake was. He was fighting off three rogues at once but another was trying to attack him from behind.

I aimed my gun at the rogue that was sneaking behind Blake and shot him. Then I turned to one of the three he was fighting and shot him when he was trying to go for Blake's throat.

I turned my head when something caught my eyes in the forest.

'Did you see that' I asked Chris as I continued looking to see what it was.

'No. What was it.' She answered. I sure as h*ll didn't know what it was but I wanted to find out what or who it is. At the moment when I figured it was a tree branch that fell, it moved again. It was a person. They had all black on but it wasn't hard to miss them especially when they had the blond hair loose. And that person was Camille.

"Its camille" I growled to Chris. "She's behind this whole thing. I now understand why they all of a sudden decide to attack us. It's because she's calling the shots. She's the reason why they're here." I cleaned my left fist into a knot and mentally slapped myself. How could I be so stupid. I should've know that she was behind it all along. The day she got kicked out the pack is the day that she wanted her father to get her back in. Then the next day, we dont hear anything else about her until now. She's being planning this the whole time. She wants revenge. On me. It all makes sense now.

"Want me too take her out" Chris growled.

"No, it's me she wants. I'll handle it." I said putting the safety on the gun and sticking it in my in my long Doc Marten boots. I opened the backpack and took an extra gun to stick under my coat.

"I'm coming with Katherine. I'm not losing my best friend in this chaos. I'll get some of the other females to cover us while we get down, then take our spot." I nodded my head at her. I watched as she stuck a gun under her coat and a silver knife in her boots.

"Ready" She asked. I shook my head again.

'Camille's here. Don't worry, i'll handle her' I said to Blake before blocking him. I watched as Chris climbed down the tree then mimicked her. Climbing a tree was definelty not an easy thing to do while your pregnant, just in case your wondering.

We sneaked into the forest with no problem. Chris climbed one of the trees where I saw Camille and waited while I on foot looking for her.

"Well well well, if it isn't the sl*t Katherine." She said coming from behind a huge tree.

"Hi Camille." When I looked at her, all I saw was red. It was hard for me to control myself from  ripping her head off with my bare hands.

"Didn't I tell you I'd be back. Well here I am so you can leave now." After she was finished talking, I just had to laugh.

"Alright let's get something straight Camille. Just because you act like a b*tch does mean i'm going yo be scared of you. Because i'm not and I never will be. Second of all, there was no point in you coming back. Nobody wanted you here. Everybody saw your true colors and what kind of person you really. And lastly, I'm not leaving.  This is my home, your the one that's trespassing. If I remember correctly, If you were seen back on our land you were going to be killed." I watched as her eyes turned black and her hands clenched into tight fist.

"Now it's my turn. Let me get something straight with you. You might have grown some b*lls this past few months, but you better watch. One swipe at you and your out. Your completely vulnerable right since you want to be a wh*re and get pregnant so I wouldn't talk to like that if I were you. I could kill you with the snap of my finger.  And just so you know, it was you and your wh*re friend Christina that got me kicked out. If she hadn't walked in that room at the party, Blake will be with me right now. He was always with me. When he rejected you he came to me. He didn't give you a second thought. He came running to me. He told me how he rejected you because he didnt want to be seen with you. You were below his standards. Way below. But now that i'm gone, you've somehow managed to wiggle your way into his bed and get pregant. Was that part of your plan? To get pregnant so he'd have to stay with you. And i'm guessing you stayed because he told you he loved you? Well guess what, he told me the same thing." I was done. I couldnt take her voice or her presense anymore. I've never wanted to kill someone so bad until now.

"ENOUGH" I screamed.  I was done. I couldnt take her voice or her presense anymore. I've never wanted to kill someone so bad until now.

"Do you just talk because you like the sound of your own voice? I mean seriously, I dont care. All of the stuff your telling me happened already. Before me and Blake actually had something. Let it go, he doesn't want you so move on. I mean seriously, how stupid can you be. Blake is mine. It's not my fault you didn't find your mate, unless he ran away after he saw the type of person you are. " I growled at her. I knew my eyes were the color of my wolfs. That showed how pissed I was since my wolf wanted to kill her but couldn't shift to keep from hurting the baby.

She jumped in the air and shifted into her wolf. She was almost the same size as me in wolf form except just a little smaller. I grabbed for my gun in my boot as she came charging at me. When I clicked the safety off, another wolf came flying past me into Camille. I recognized the black wolf as Blake. Camille was trying to get past Blake to come for me but he wasn't having it.

'Chris you can come down' I said to her through mindlink. I walked over to the tree I saw her go into and looked up, but I didnt see her.

"Chris" I whispered/ yelled to her. When I didnt get a reply I started to get scared. What if something happened to her? It would be all my fault because she came with me.

I didn't hear the sound of Camille and Blake anymore as I continued walking the forest but what I did hear was branch snapping and leaves crunching, and boy was it really close. I slowly turned around to see I was by myself. Everything was still and quite. I clenched the gun tighter in my hand as I turned and continued walking.

After about ten minutes of walking, I was getting tired. I stopped to catch my breath and take in my surroundings. There were trees everywhere. I only hoped I could find a way out if someone doesn't find me first.

My eyes zoned in on something across from me. My eyes widened as I saw the boots. Her black boots, just like mine.

"Chris" I screamed as I ran over and kneeled beside her. I tucked my gun in my boot and reached for her neck to fill a pulse. I was thankful when I felt it under my finger but it was barely there. When I moved my hand, there was a little dot on her neck. Someone drugged her was my first thought.

I reached inside her boot and pulled out the knife to cut the rope from around her. There was scratches on her wrists from the where the rope was cutting it. I yanked the tap of mouth and tried to help her stand up.

"Chris, please wake up. I can't do this without you." I pleaded for her to open her eyes and stand up on her feet because believe it or not, she's heavy.

Suddenly there was a crunch of leaves directly behind me. I turned my head to look but I was kicked forward. I rolled over to make sure I didn't fall on my stomach when I landed on the cold, hard ground.

"You must be the one she's talking about" The guy came and kneeled so he was looking down at me. He was wearing a really tight blue sweater with jeans and sneakers. His hair was just a tad bit lighter then mine but other than that, he was kinda cute.

"What you talking about?" I asked trying to sit.

"That's none of your business" He growled at me. He got to his feet then reached down to grab me by my hair. I started crying when he began walking with me in to tow. I couldn't stand up because everytime I tried, he push me back, grab a tighter grip on my hair and continue pulling me.

"Get off" I screamed but it wasn't any use. No one would hear me this deep in the forest.

'Blake' I called through mindlink.

I tried reaching for my gun but he took it.

"I dont think you'll need this anymore today" He said before he tossed it somewhere to the side. "I plan on killing you slowly, just like she wanted but not after some fun first, right doll face." I grimaced at what he meant by 'fun'.

He reached over and ripped open my coat.

"The good one's always go to waste" He said as he eyed my stomach.

"Your a waste" Was my brilliant comeback plus a smirk. My head snapped to the side as his hands went across my face. Hard.

"Manners, doll face." He began lowering his body so it would cover mine and next thing I know, his lips were on mine. I couldn't move my legs, my hands were pinned down above my head and my mouth was being attacked my his. I tried moving my head from side to side but he help it firmly with one hand, while holding both of my wrist with the other.

His tongue shot into my mouth which almost made me gag. I was defenseless at the moment, so I did the only thing I could think of. I bit down hard on his disgusting tongue. I felt the blood touching my teeth as I continued to bite down. The blow to the head made me let go.

"You f*cking b*tch. Your going to pay for that." He screamed as he started choking me. My hands were trying to push him away to get oxygen but that wasn't working. I never pictured myself dying like this. This soon. Being choked to death. By baby wouldn't even have a chance to see the world. Blake would be devastated if he found me and the baby like this. I have to try and save us for him. I remember something my dad taught me when I was a little girl. He said if your ever in a situation when someone was choking you, close your eyes and relax your body. He told me it would look as if I was already dead. So I did it.

I closed my eyes and let my body sink into forest floor as everything in me relaxed.

"Get off her you f*cking bastard." Was what I heard before the guys hand's disappeared.

"You can stop using that fake dead move and get up now" My eyes slowly opened. The air poured back into my nose and lungs as I breathed it in. I sat up and saw the guy with Chris knife in his chest.

"You saved me" I said. Chris held her hand down for me to get up.

"I think you saved me first" She smiled and hugged me. I thought I would never hug her again if I died, but I guess miracles really do happen.

She tucked her arm through mine as she led us back to the field. It took us like 30 minutes to get back. But what I was wondering was, how the h*ll did she know which way to go when I didn't have a clue?

"How did you know which way to go?" I asked stepping over a fallen branch. "Because when I tried getting back, I didn't know which way to go."

"Me and Ryan came running over here a few times. He wanted me to know the land in case we were attacked like today. So that way, if we ever got seperated, I'd know which way to go to get back to the field. Although I could have just used mindlink to tell him to come and get me, but I figured what's the point. I'd rather wait and see him mad. He's hot when he's mad." I rolled my eyes at her comment. Of course she would add that in there at this serious moment.

"Well I think...."

"WHERE IS MY MATE" That's what I heard when we stepped into the field. Blake was beyond angry. He looked muderous.

"Darn it, he's mad" I whispered as I watched Blake flip out on his mate. It seemed he heard me though and snapped his head in my direction. His face changed from pissed to worried to mad then back to worried again. But I think the biggest one was relief.

Both Blake and Ryan took off in a run in our direction. They even pushed some of the pack members out the way as they ran over to us.

"We're in so much trouble" I mumbled over to Chris while I kept my eyes on Blake.

"Yea, we're dead. But he's still hot when he's mad" She mumbled back to me. I tried to keep from smiling but it was threatening to show.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY EVERYONE!!

SOO what do you guys think?

I'm sorry it took so long to update. I orginally was going to upload this chapter yesterday but when I came on the Wattpad website, it said it was updating the server so it wouldn't let me log in.

I was going to make this chapter longer but I thought I might as well just make the other stuff I typed another chapter. WERE NOT AT THE END YET GUYS. I still want to add some more chapters to this story, so don't worry. It's not ending.

Thank you to everyone who voted, commented and fanned. You guys are awesome.

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

&&

FANN

THANKS <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.3K 15
The Full moon ceremony was just around the corner, and Sophia was dreading it. Although she was the daughter of the Beta of the Crystal Moon Pack, sh...
5.8M 57.4K 33
Amy is a focused student and just wants to enjoy a care free senior year. Her family is fiercely over protective and she accepted years ago that boy...
234K 10K 30
Amelia Jame is 17 years old and has never really spoken to any boy except her best friend Tyler. She is a straight 'A' student and has never gotten i...
2.1K 23 24
I will switch to other POV throughout the story. Non-traditional ABO, Alpha, Beta, Omega Dynamics. Trigger Warning Explicit smut in details through...