Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

By HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

88

549 8 0
By HisKoala2003

-May 24th 2001-

Me,Chandler,Ross and Rachel enter Monica and Zakery's to see everyone there.

Elizabeth:Hi.

All:Hey.

Chandler:Hello.

Rachel:Welcome home.

Ross:So how was the honeymoon?.

Monica:It was great,It was great.How about you?!.I mean you're having a baby.

Rachel:Oh.Look.I have a sonogram picture.

Monica:Oh great.

Rachel shows them the picture.

Zakery:Ross.It's got your wavy black lines.

Me and Chandler hide our chuckles by smiling at each other.

Monica:All right so now that Ross knows can you tell us y'know how it happened?.I mean when did it happen?.How many times did it happen?.

Phoebe:Monica.That's not right.Start with where.

Rachel:Well it happened about six weeks ago and uh I had just got home from work and Ross was already there cause I guess he had been hanging out with Joey.

Joey:You're welcome buddy.

Ross:"Glaring".Yeah thanks.

Rachel:And so I had a lot of work to do so Ross nice guy that he is offered to help me out.And then we had a little wine we got to talking.and the next thing you know out of nowhere Ross comes on to me.

Ross:"Laughs".Um that's,that's a little misleading.

Rachel:What is?.

Ross:The lie you just told.

Rachel:That,that you came on to me?.

Ross:There's the one.

Rachel:But you did.I mean let's be honest.

Ross:Yes let's.Y'know what?.Uh it's,it's not important.What is important is that,is that we're having a baby.And it's not.Doesn't matter who came on to who.

Joey:Whom.

We all look at him shocked.

Joey:That's right.

Rachel:You know you kissed me first.

Ross:What?,What?!.You were begging me to kiss you.You,you,you were sending me signals all over the place.

Rachel:I was sending you signals?.

Ross:Yeah.

Rachel:Oh please.Okay anyone in this room think that I would send Ross begging signals please show of hands.

Ross:"Raises hand".Y'know what?!.It doesn't matter,It doesn't matter what you believe.What matters is what happened.

Rachel:Okay.So these signals Ross explain this to me cause maybe I need to be more careful.I mean am I sending you these signals right now?.

Ross:Y'know what?,Y'know what?.Rachel just,just drop it.

Rachel:No please show me how I begged you.

Ross:I can show you I have it on videotape...It's an expression.

*Time Lapse*

Later that day Me and Chandler are in our bedroom putting clothes away.

Elizabeth:"Playfully".What do you think about making a tape?.

Chandler:"Chuckles".That would be sexy wouldn't it?.

Chandler wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to where our lips almost touch.

Elizabeth:"Winks".It might.

Chandler:"Smirks".I'll get a camera then.

Elizabeth:"Chuckles".Did I ever tell you how I once went backpacking thru Europe?.

Chandler:No but I'll like to hear more of the story.

I chuckle and lean into my husband and i kiss him and it feels like the first day I've ever kissed him.

*****************************************

-June 2001-

Me and Ross run up to Chandler at hus place of work for dinner.

Ross:Hey!.Sorry we kept you waiting so long.

Chandler:Hey that's okay.

Elizabeth:So where do you want to go?.

Ross:Oh ah I think you know where I want to go.

Chandler:The Hard Rock Cafe?.

Ross:Yeah!.

Chandler,Elizabeth:Again?!

Ross:Yeah.

We go out to the elevators.

Ross:I'm telling you I like the food.

Elizabeth:You like the Purple Rain display.

A guy walks up to us.

Chandler:Hey Bob.

Bob:Hey Toby.Have a good night."Walks by".

Elizabeth:Did that guy just call you Toby?.

Chandler:Yeah he thinks that's my name.

Ross:Well why don't you correct him?.

Chandler:Oh it's been going on way to long now.Y'know I mean the first time he said it we were just passing each other in the hallway so I didn't say anything.And then the next time he said Hey Toby do you want a donut?.And I-I wanted a donut.And now it's five years later the donut's gone and I'm still Toby.

Elizabeth:Five years?!.

Ross:Chandler you have to tell him.

Chandler:No!.That would be so awkward. Look.Besides we work in different departments.He's on the sixth floor y'know?.So he calls me Toby once in a while.What's the big deal?.It could be worse it's not like he's calling me Muriel."Freezes".

Ross:"Laughs".Muriel.W-why would he call you Muriel?."Realizes".Oh my God. Chandler M Bing? .It's not just an M your middle name is Muriel!.

Chandler:Sh!.It is a family name.

Ross:Chandler Muriel Bing.Boy your parents never gave you a chance did they?.

Elizabeth:For the record I happen to like the name.It sounds pretty and unique.

Chandler:Thank you Lizzie.

Elizabeth:Your welcome."Smiles".

*****************************************
Later that week I am in my office at a building I work in for my acting job filling out paperwork when a Frank Sinatra impersonator enters.

???:"Sings".The very thought of you makes Chandler's heart sing,Like an April breeze on the wings of spring,And you appear in all your splendor.His one and only love.The shadows fall and spread their mystic charms,In the hush of night while you're in his arms.He feels your lips so warm and tender his one and only love.The touch of your hand is like heaven.A heaven that he's never known.The blush on your cheek whenever he speaks,Tells him that you are his own.You fill his eager heart with such desire.Every kiss you give sets his soul on fire.He gives his self in sweet surrender.His one and only love.

I grin and clap to the man and he leaves a note on my desk and walks out.I read the note.

"Hello my one and only love.Please meet me outside for a nice evening.-Chan".

I smile and put in my jacket and grab my purse leaving my office and soon I exit the building to see Chandler.

Elizabeth:You are such a romantic you know that?.

Chandler:Your gorgeous do you know that?.

I laugh and walk over and kiss my husband with a grin on my face.

Elizabeth:You are forever my one and only love Chandler Bing.

Chandler:You are too Elizabeth Bing."Smiles".

Elizabeth:"Grins".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.7K 50
Quinn Sullivan moves from Montreal to New York after a high fashion magazine discovers her work and decides to hire her. What she doesn't expect is h...
278K 7.6K 33
In which Monica's friend from college starts staying with her or In which the guy next door falls for his neighbour [season 1-season 10] season 1 ~...
986 9 15
It's 2025. Hi, I'm Emma Geller-Green. My dear, Auntie Monica let me live in her old apartment. Don't tell her, but it's totally revamped now. I live...
1.6K 27 8
this is the story of a girl who runs away from the only home she ever knew and finds comfort with an old friend. what she doesn't know is that she wi...