Addicted

By BD_Connoll

"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
EPILOGUE: Isaac POV

Chapter 66.

35 2 0
By BD_Connoll

Zac got work off for me on Saturday night at the Bar and I got work off at Last Words, thanks to Owen covering for me, so the day of Zac's birthday, I was more than happy to sleep in as long as I could before I had to get up and get ready.

I lean to my side and see a perfect and happy sleeping, Zac next to me. His hand was under his pillow and he was naked from last night's scandalous events.

"Happy birthday," I whisper into his and nip at his earlobe. He groans deep in his throat as a response.

He presses himself up against me and I can feel his morning wood against my thigh.

"And good morning to you too," I say, seductively, which makes him chuckle.

I reach forward underneath the sheets for him and wrap my fingers around him. His eyes open and he's staring at me with intense, dark eyes, full of lust. They widen as I begin to move my hand and he sucks in a breath that travels straight to the pit of my stomach.

He's always so unexpectedly firmer than what I think, and I freeze my hands, squeezing him gently. His breathing hitches and I chuckle.

"Don't tease," he moans.

He shifts onto his back, and I prop myself up by my elbow, beginning to move my hand up and down with a firm grip.

He closes his eyes with his head tilted back, appreciating my hand on him. He flexes his hips into my hand, like he has done before and I watch in amazement.

I lean closer to him, kissing, sucking and biting his neck. "That's right... Fuck my hand," I whisper into his ear and he groans.

"Fuck! Keep talking to me like that," he breaths, continuing to move his hip up and down with my hand.

I watch his mouth drop as his breathing increases and his pants rise, signalling how close he is getting. I run my finger over the tip of his penis, wiping away the moisture there, and watch him convulse and moan softly.

That sound. Those beautiful rasps of breath that make goosebumps form on my body. I was sure that if I had those sounds on a loop, I would find my own release, without him even touching me.

"I love the sounds you make when I make you feel good," I murmur, in confidence.

"You make me feel so good," he breaths, and tilts his head back again.

I lean down lower on the bed, straddling his lower legs and take him into my mouth.

"Wow... Angel." His eyes fly open and are focused on me as I begin to move and suck... hard.

I watch his stomach muscles flex and I try and hold my smile as I take him deeper into my mouth, trying not to gag.

"Christ," he groans, letting out the breath he was holding.

His hands caress either side of my head, helping me move up and down as he fucks my mouth. He needs this... needs my mouth. Needs to find his release.

I swirl my tongue all over him, focusing on his tip again. He continues flexing and raising his hips to meet each downward motion of my head.

I wrap my lips around my teeth, sheathing them away as if try and suck harder. I suck harder as I take him deeper and deeper into my mouth, feeling him touch the back of my throat and I almost gag. Tears well up in my eyes, but I push on. Giving him all this pleasure was such a turn on. I look up at him staring down at me with an open gaping mouth and I bat my eyelashes, watching groan.

"Fuck! I'm going to come," he warns me. He cries out and stills, with a thrust and I feel his warm fluid running down my throat and I swallow quickly watching the man I love fall apart. I sit back on his legs, watching him come down from his high.

"You are so bloody good at that," he sighs. I watch his chest rise and fall. His hands are place out on either side of him and he closes his eyes, relaxing.

I lean forward planting a kiss on his chest.

There's a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I call.

"It's Burney! Are you ready?" he calls back.

"Give me five minutes," I say and get off of Zac, heading to my closest.

Zac watched me as if got dressed, tilting his head and smiling as I put on my underwear. When I was fully clothed, I lean down to give him a kiss goodbye.

"Happy birthday, old man. You'll get your birthday present later," I say and peck him.

"That wasn't it?" he jokes, and I chuckle, leaving him in my bed.

I took Burney with me to get pampered. We got a manicure and pedicure together, along with a facial and a wax. By the time we left the salon, our eyebrows were shaped, our legs were waxed, and our nails were shiny and painted new.

As soon as we got home, we began getting ready, but not before I saw Emmett sitting on the couch watching the news.

"Look at Burney getting waxed!" I declared showing Emmett the video I took of Burney jumping with every pull of the wax and each time I laughed.

"You videoed it!" Burney shouted and practically jumped over the couch to make me stop showing

"It's funny," Emmett tells him.

"At my expense!" Burney calls before he enters his room.

"I need my phone, Burney!" I shouted, both Emmett and I chuckling.

"You'll get it at the end of the day!" he shouted, and I laughed.

"I wish you were there, Em," I laughed. "It was hilarious."

"I wish I was there too," Em says too.

"Have you got your suit all ready?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Your tie?"

"Yes."

"Socks?"

"Yes, Mum," he jokes and makes me chuckle.

'I'm nervous," I confess.

"What about?" he questions.

"Meeting his family. What if they don't like me?"

"I don't think I have met anyone who didn't like you," he reassures me. "We met them last year, and they're lovely people... except the Grandmother... watch out for her," he warned with a small smirk.

"Oh... is she mean?"

"Not mean, just... intense."

"Wow, that's reassuring," I say sarcastically, and check my watch, noting it was time to start getting ready.

"Goodbye, my child," I tell Emmett and head to the bathroom.

I have a quick shower. Despite washing my hair last night, I wanted everything to be perfect, so I washed it again. Once my shower was finished, I put my shower robe on and began drying my hair with the dryer, bending at the hip. Once that was done, I tried to put it up on a bun, but because my hair was too short, half of it fell out.

I started my makeup. Putting the most effort ever into my face. Why is it that when you really need your makeup to look good, it doesn't? I huffed and groaned at the mirror every now and then in frustration when my eyeshadow wasn't setting properly, and a lot of fallout came out of my brush onto my cheekbones.

"Argh! Fuck!" I groan and wipe the bit off of my cheek.

I heard a soft rasp at the door and nearly screamed at the person who knocked.

"Come in!"

"What is going on in here?" Zac says, stepping inside the bathroom. "It sounds you're having sex in here," he says.

"Oh, yeah I was, he just left," I joke, and he stands behind me laughing at me and looking into the mirror at me. His hands snake around me and he holds me at the hips.

"You look beautiful," he says and with one of his hands he pulls down my bathroom robe off one shoulder and kisses it.

I was barely finished my makeup, still needing to do my eyebrows and lashes.

"Thank you... so do you," I tell him, because he always does. He wore simple casual clothes, but there was something different. He looked... cleaner.

"YOU GOT A HAIRCUT!" I almost shout and I turn around to face him.

"Yes, and a shave," he says nodding his head, smirking at my shock.

I run my fingers through his hair. He's kept the length, but I enjoyed the long hair before. I let my hand travel to his cheek feeling how smooth it is, his dark stubble that I loved has vanished.

"Don't pout," he says, and I didn't realise I was. "It will all grow back," he chuckles.

I shake my head. "Okay... leave me now, I have to get ready to meet your whole family and I'm already behind," I tell him, pushing him out of my bathroom door.

"What I can't watch?" He asks, halfway out.

"No!" I say, closing and then locking the bathroom door. I can't have any distractions. I was already behind and it seems I may have to start my makeup over. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 2K 7
Sample only, Ebook available on Apple books, Book by Barnes and Nobles, and Kobo. Links in bio ❤️ ***** "You are going to come again, but not until I...
72.3K 2.3K 38
~ BOOK ONE; Aviritia Lust ~ ~ BOOK TWO; Eden James ~ ⚠ In the works of being Rewritten ENTIRELY! However, I will NOT be posting anything to do with t...
16K 309 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
979K 15.9K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...