Addicted

By BD_Connoll

"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
EPILOGUE: Isaac POV

Chapter 64.

29 2 0
By BD_Connoll

I stepped inside the house, hauling my dress high above me in a black garment bag, and holing my shoes in a shoe box underneath my other arm and the bags that I retrieved of underwear and jewellery in my hand.

I struggle to open the door, with both of my arms, occupied. Just as I was about to drop the shoes, Emmett opened the front door for me.

"Let me help you," Emmett says, opening the door wide and trying to take my shoes.

"Well, aren't you lovely," I tell him.

"I know," he says, making me laugh.

He helps me take the shoes to my room and I open my closet to put my dress in.

"Is that for Zac's birthday party?" Emmett asks.

"Yes."

"Is it dressy?" he asks with his eyebrows raised.

"I think it is," I respond.

"Okay, well, we went to his place last year and let me just say, if you think you dress is dressy, then try and make it even dressier."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I ask. As if I wasn't nervous already, Emmett's words, only fuelled that nervous fire.

"It means what I say."

"Did you go last year?" I ask.

"Yep..."

"And?"

"And it was nice," he says, but there was something in his voice as if he didn't want to say too much.

"But?"

"But what?"

"Is there a 'but'?"

"No 'but'?"

"Then what the hell are you hiding?" I ask as he walks out of my room and I follow him.

"Nothing, I just hope you'll dress up."

I beyond frustrated at this point.

"Just fucking tell me!" I softly shouted, but he continued to walk away from me, so the only logical thing to do was jump on him. With Emmett being so tall, it was no easy task, but years of practice have now made me an expert. I wrapped my arms around his neck and with all my might I pushed myself off of the floor, dragging myself down so he was forced to bend backwards.

"ALI! FOR FUCK SAKE!" he groans.

"TELL ME!"

"I'M SAYING NOTHING!"

I wrap my legs around his torso, and with the extra weight on his body he falls down to the ground.

"WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?"

"NOTHINGGG!" he shouts back and we both laugh.

On the floor now, I've managed to weave my way on his torso, taking his fat wrists into my tiny hands and playfully smack his face with them.

"Why are you hitting yourself? Stop hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself? Stop hitting yourself?" I taunted after each hit.

"Are you done?" he asks.

"No," I respond, playful fear lacing my voice.

"I think you're done," he announces and flips me over so now I'm on the floor. Of course, Emmett being twice the size of me and extra strong, this was easy for him.

I screamed when he bagan doing the same thing to me as if did to him. His large fingers curling around my wrists and began smacking myself in the face.

"Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?" he repeated his words and I thrashed my body underneath him.

"What in the hell?" Zac asked stepping in the front door with Burney close behind him, peaking around him.

"ISAAC! BURNEY! SAVE ME!" I shouted at them.

Emmett moves both of my wrists and clasp them in one of his hands while the other points at the boys.

"Don't you dare," he tells them in a stern yet playful voice.

"AH!" I tried to buck him off of me. "Please help me!" I called to the man I love.

"Do it, and you'll never get bacon from me ever again!" Emmett challenges and I laugh underneath him.

"That's no fair! He loves bacon!"

"Argh this choice is so tough!" Zac responded and held his hands up to his head. I tilted my head sideways, so I was able to look at our other two roommates.

"I'll give you bacon for the rest of your life?" I rebottled.

"I'll give you bacon even when you die!" Emmett chimed back making me laugh again.

"I'm just going to sit out of this, I can't decide," Zac jokes and I chuckle.

I tried moving sideways underneath Emmett, but it was like trying to move a mountain.

"You're so big!" I called when I failed.

"Why are you hitting yourself? Stop hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself? Stop hitting yourself?" he taunted now, hitting me with both of my hands and despite having three brother and fighting with them and winning ninety percent of time, they were no match for this Hulk I called my best friend.

"Okay, okay! Truce, Truce!" I shouted.

"Say you're sorry," he teases, but I wasn't going to stoop to that level.

"NEVER!" I declared.

"Suit yourself." Then he began smacking my face with my hands again. "Why are you-"

"I'M SORRY!" I shouted. "I'm so sorry, Em! Truce?"

"Truce," he declared with a nod of his head.

"If I had a white flag, I would wave it," I joked.

"I have my white undies if you want," Emmett laughed.

"Ew, gross," I said making a face, and when I was completely out from under Emmett, I straightened up my dress and went over to Zac. He was no sitting at the kitchen island, in my usual spot.

"Hi," I whisper, putting my hands on his knees which were at my waist height.

"Hi," he responds.

"How are you?" he asks and a slow smile creeps up his face.

"Not so good..." I bait.

"Why?" he asks.

I lean closer to him, and whisper against his mouth. "Because I desperately want you to fuck me."

I stick my tongue out and control it so that it licks over both of his lips lightly.

"Then let's fuck," he whispers back.

I tilt my head up and let him kiss me gently. He parts from me for a second, looking around the room, noting that Emmett and Burney have left us, and he comes back to me, deepening the kiss. Before my breathing was rough from play fighting with Emmett, but now it was rough for a different reason, and I tried to steady my breath. His hands came to my face holding it in place and my hands rubbed his thighs, caressing and feeling the denim underneath my fingers. Each time I move my hands, I rise them higher and higher up his thighs until one of my hands cupped between his legs, feeling the tight bulge that grew there.

He sucks in a deep breath when my fingers make contact and he part from me unexpectantly.

His thumb of his finger, wipes over my bottom lip. The hand that wasn't cupping his growing dick held his wrist against my face.

"I've missed you," he groans.

Clasping his hand, I draw his thumb slowly into my mouth and begin to suck it. He stops breathing and everything south of me internally jumps. When I pull his thumb out, I kiss the pad of it and then lick the side before consuming it again. When his thumb is almost completely out of my mouth, I bite down on the pad of his thumb and he winces, sucking in a breath, and that sound alone, travels straight to the pit of my thighs.

He pulls his thumb from my mouth and replaces it with his mouth. His hands go back to my cheeks, deepening the kiss and I feel the wet trail his thumb makes on my cheek.

I grip him tighter over his jeans and I hear him groan low in his throat.

"Let's go," he says, taking my hand that held him through his jeans and began leading me to my room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 735 28
There are 2 kinds of people in this world: people who enjoy smut stories, and liars. This is a story of addiction and pleasure, how they can combine...
172K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
978K 15.9K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
2.6M 74.7K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...