Addicted

By BD_Connoll

"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
EPILOGUE: Isaac POV

Chapter 58.

40 1 0
By BD_Connoll

I couldn't help the smile spreading over my face when I saw Zac's car in the parking space. I wondered where he would be sleeping... hopefully in my bed so I can curl up next to him.

I walked up the porch steps retrieving the keys from my bag and putting them into the lock. I could smell bacon before I even opened the door, but when I did, there he stood, next to the kitchen table wearing my favourite green shirt, black denim jeans and surprisingly dress shoes.

He faced me, letting his eyes wonder my body and he sighs heavily. "Wow," he huffs, making me smile.

"What is this?" I said eyeing the food on the kitchen table. He had cooked me a complete big breakfast, with pancakes, bacon, mushrooms, eggs... everything. The table was decorated with candles and flowers and I couldn't help the smile grow on my face.

"Since you work all of the good date nights, I thought I would bring the date night to you," he half smiled, shy. Never had I ever seen this confident man be shy around me. "I figured, you and I both love breakfast food so much, so why not make a date from it?" he says, and his eyes are searching my face.

I walked up to him, wanting to be in his arms and he wraps them around me willingly. With a and cupped to his cheek, I tilt my face up towards him and kiss him. He parts from me and his eyes are down casted towards me.

"You look so beautiful," he murmurs, and I feel my cheeks heat up.

"So do you," I say and he smiles broadly. "Shall we eat?" he asks.

"Please," I nod my head.

He pulls out my usual chair the table for me and tucks it in when I sit down.

"Thank you, such a gentleman," I say and watch him smile with hidden humour behind his eyes.

"Dig in," he says, and he doesn't have to ask me twice. We kept the conversation light, talking about work mostly.

"Is this what you were doing while I was at work?" I ask. Zac has poured up both a glass of wine and I sip at it tentatively, letting its slow heat build up inside of me.

"Possibly," he says coyly.

I wish I had known he was preparing this beautiful meal, so then I wouldn't have eaten so much before I left for work.

"Finished?" he asks, eyeing the food on my plate, and I nod my head. "Would you like some cheese and grapes?" he asks, and I nod my head again making him smile. "Okay, take your wine and go sit on the couch and I'll bring them over."

"So bossy," I say under my breath and I hear him chuckle.

I walk and sit on the couch as he grabs the contents from the fridge and brings them to the coffee table at the front of the couch, he tops up my wine.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" I ask.

Half of his mouth tips up in a smile and I can't help the sensation that travels to the pit of my stomach.

"Possibly," he says.

"Why?"

"Cause your honest when you've got alcohol in your system," he says, and I tip my head back and laugh.

"I'm always honest with you, or at least I try to be."

"That's not the only reason," he hums, and I cock my head waiting for his response. "You're also become super confident," he bites his lower lip sending that spark down my body again.

I loved the heat that spread through my body, unsure if it was his doing or in fact the wine. I taste a hasty sip wanting to increase that familiar burn inside.

"Thank you for the date. I had fun," I say around the rim of my glass.

"Me too," he says.

"Would you like more wine?" he asks, when I have finished the glass.

"I'm okay, how about yourself?" I ask, noting that his wine was still half full.

"I'm okay," he smiles.

I take a couple grapes and chew them slowly watching Zac from the corner of my eye. He looked so beautiful in the green shirt. I became fixated on his hand wrapped around the width of the wine glass... his long beautiful, talented hands... I always knew I had too much to drink when his hands become my main focus. He's leaning forward, letting his wine glass sit on the table.

"Something fascinates you?" he asks. His bottom lip turning a dark shade of red from the wine and my eyes were caught there.

"Mmm, you," I whisper, truthfully. Everything he does completely captivates me.

His eyes search my face and a sort of silence falls between us and I hold my breath waiting. It became the silence before the storm, and I was waiting for that storm to rise.

He leans back on the chair next to me as his hand reaches up to my cheek, letting his fingertips glide down to my chin. My breathing quickens and I become entranced by him- becoming completely addicted. It was like electric sparks in my cheek from his touch and I almost moan from this small contact alone. He lets his hand travel from my chin, down my neck and to my chest, where he sprawls his hand there, like he was feeling for a heartbeat. His index and thumb rested on either side of my collarbones and I was sure he could feel the thumping of my heart.

Leaning down, he kisses me firmly, yet gently. I hold my breath waiting for him to come back down to me, but he stays apart from me, letting his nose rest lightly against mine.

"I love you," he whispers softly. I release my breath quickly, feeling like my heart was going to explode. I feel so overcome with love for him. Oh, how this beautiful man has captured my heart and soul in such a small amount of time.

On instinct, I wrap my hand around his neck pulling him towards me, needing more of him. I wanted to show him how much I loved him. I open my mouth wider willing him inside. I yearn for him as his tongue tentatively touches mine. He tastes deliciously sweet of wine and grapes and I was hungry for more. I am overwhelmed with need.

Driven by this need I push myself off of the couch towards him, letting my legs sit on either side of his, which gave me better access to his mouth. I sigh loudly when I let my hips sit down against him, feeling his erection grow there, and the feeling was euphoric. It felt so incredibly intimate and I was desperate to get rid of this thin barrier between us. I rock my hips against him, listening to his soft moans as I ride him. He holds my hips to steady me, his fingers digging in gently. The throbbing between my legs was building, a type of siren call, begging me to give it what it wants.

Him.

I knew what we were going to do, and I needed it - needed him, more than ever.

"You look so fucking innocent in white," he groans against my mouth, and I moan from his words. We were a searing hot mess, of limbs and heavy breathing.

Just as quickly as I was on him, he uses his position to flip me onto the couch, so he was above me. I curl my legs around his torso, pushing his hips to grind against my own.

"I want you," I tell him, licking his lower lip.

"I'm all yours," he responds.

He pulls back off the couch and sits back on his knees. With quick skilful fingers he begins his work on my boots, unzipping and pulling them off quickly. As soon as they were off, I gestured for him to take off his shirt, and while his hands were raised, I began my work on the zipper of his jeans. He watched me with his mouth wide open, and his eyebrows were drawn together as the zipper glides against his raised bulge.

I tilt my hand inside, and grab him in my hand, watching his stomach muscles twitch as I began to move them. He tilts his head back, enjoying my gentle assault and moans loudly.

"Shh, you'll wake the others up," I tell him, pausing my hand to look down the corridor as if they would appear there.

"No one else is home," he replies in a husky voice.

My eyes snap to his and he keep my eye contact.

"No one else is home?" I ask to confirm.

"It's just us."

Our eyes kept their focus on each other as the realisation dawned on us... we were alone.

Grabbing the waistband of his jeans I pulled him back down to me, consuming his mouth yet again in hot passion.

Suddenly, he sits up and tugs my panties off, throwing them on the floor and his breath hitches when he sees me open legged beneath him.

His hand cups me and his finger enters slowly inside of me, beginning to circle inside.

"You are so wet," he moans into my neck and he continues to pump me softly. He uses the palm of his hand to press against my clit and I tilt my head back in ecstasy.

"More," I moan, loudly. I needed more from him. He inserts a second finger and I rock my hips against his fingers, feeling that burn ignite in the pit of my stomach and spread to my thighs.

"Oh, please," I beg. Not to him, but for my body to give in. I was on the boarder and I needed this release. "Talk to me," I groan in his ear and hearing him moan just as loud as me.

"You are so fucking hot, like this, dressed in white with me fucking you with my fingers- oh God - you're so wet," he groans and watches my face as my legs stiffen, and I begin to pant rapidly, rising higher and higher. I convulse, shattering and falling apart to his fingers. He continues moving his hand, letting me ride out my orgasm and pulls back when I begin to catch my breath.

"Feel how badly I want you," he whispers. I palm him through his jeans and move my hands up and down.

He kisses me gently and we're both panting into each other mouths.

"Do you have a condom?" I ask. This was a great way to ask for sex without actually asking.

He pulls his face back for a second, looking me in the eyes, knowing what I want for him.

"Are you sure?"

"I need you," was all I could say, because it was true. I needed him completely and I wanted him to have me completely.

His face splits into a grin and his mouth clashes against mine. I begin pulling at his pants, wanting them gone.

"Where is the condom?" I ask, desperation clear in my voice.

"Not here," he shakes his head and ever so quickly he anchors his hands around my thighs and hikes me into the air. I squeal when he lifts me up and giggle, hooking my ankles together around his back.

He closes my bedroom door and lightly drops me onto my bed, letting my head sit on my pillow, as he stands next to the bed.

There is a different energy in the room and between us now. More of a nervous tension. I lean up onto my knees to face him, watching his eyes search my face.

His breathing his heavy when he lets his pants and boxers drop, slipping out of his shoes and his socks as he goes. I watch him Adams apple bounce as he swallows. He's nervous.

I rise on my knees, letting my hands pull my dress higher and higher until it was over my head and I threw it on the ground, then next came my bra.

Now we were two naked lovers, staring at each other.

"I'm nervous," I tell him, because its true and because I feel as if he is too.

"Me too," he confirms, and I smile.

"Come here," I whisper, but he hears me anyway and then he's on the bed with me and he's kissing me. His hands wander my body, kneading and pressing my skin, cupping each of my breasts and pinching my nipples in turn. I hum appreciatively, when they lengthen from his touch.

I lean back on the bed, pulling him on top of me, letting him sit between my thighs.

"Get the condom," I command, and he obeys. He pulls off of me to go to the nightstand where a box of condoms rested.

"Who put them there?" I asked. I never put them there.

"I did."

"Why?"

"Well... a guy can one day hope," he says which makes me laugh and the air is suddenly lighter somehow.

I watch him rip open the packaging and glide on the condom skilfully, biting my lip as he does.

Without even thinking, my hand goes to him, feeling the smooth latex around him was hot and I watch him moa as I continue to move.

"Continue that and we'll never get to do this," he jokes

"Sorry," I mumble with a laugh.

He hovers above me, placing himself at my entrance and looks into my eyes.

"I hate that I'm asking this but are you sure you want to do this?" He asks. He's breathing heavily.

"I do," I nod my head. He swallows again and I begin to panic. "Do you?"

"Fuck yes," he says almost too quickly which makes me chuckle. His hands cup either side of my face. "You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts.

"I love you," I whisper back.

"Okay, I'm going to make love to you now, Angel. It will hurt a little, so let me know if it hurts too much," he says and leans down to kiss me. "I'll be gentle," he tells me.

Keeping his eyes locked on mine he shifts his hips forward slightly and enters inside of me. My mouth widens as he enters, and I feel a slight pinch. He was right, it does hurt, but it's not terrible.

"Christ! You're the sun!" he calls out. I watch his face crumble. He buries his face in my neck and then he's above me again, his hands on my cheeks again.

"Are you okay, Angel?" he asks, his voice is tight. I nod my head. "Can I move?" he asks.

I swallow a tight breath of air and nod my head.

He tilts his hips back slowly and closes his eyes when he thrusts gently back into me. He pauses again checking if I was okay. "Is it okay if I move?" he asks again and I nod my head watching him pull back and thrust into me again with an exquisite slowness. I cry out softly, the pain somewhat dulling as he moved the second time.

"Are you oka-" he tries to ask again, but before he could, I reach my hand up from the position on his biceps to hold his face and bring his lips down to mine.

"I'm okay, I'm okay," I assured him. I hiss the side of his mouth and drag my lips up his cheek to his ear. "Lose yourself in me," I whisper, and he groans. "Make love to me."

He begins to move, but this time he doesn't stop. I can feel his weight down on me as he continues to thrust in and out of me. My hips move to meet his, creating a delicious rhythm in our thrusts. He moves slow at first but begins to really move and I moan as he picks up the speed.

In this moment, it is only him and I and this sensation between us. In this moment we have become a single body, moving in synch with each other.

"You feel so good," he groans breathlessly, and I feel my thighs tighten with his words.

He grasps my head between his hands and kisses me hard, continuing the slow and steady pounding of his hips on me. The more he moves the less I focus on the pain.

"I'm going to come," he calls, his face pinched.

"I love you, Alison," he says.

"I love you, Zac," I respond and as he comes, he calls out my name, thrusting hard one final time and stilling inside of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.1K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...
98.6K 2K 7
Sample only, Ebook available on Apple books, Book by Barnes and Nobles, and Kobo. Links in bio ❤️ ***** "You are going to come again, but not until I...
393K 12.2K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
1.4M 45.1K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...