Addicted

By BD_Connoll

"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
EPILOGUE: Isaac POV

Chapter 37.

43 4 0
By BD_Connoll

We got underneath the covers, neither of us bothering to get dressed. I felt so comfortable around him. A type of comfortable that I have never felt before, including with Emmett.

We stayed up for a little longer, talking. I wanted to know everything about him. I mainly asked the question, but he would often resort back with his own.

"What were you like as a kid?" I asked.

"Honestly, I don't remember much," he replies.

He rested against the back of my bed while I lay down next to him now.

"You don't remember anything?" I ask looking up at him.

He shakes his head. "No, not much."

"Do you remember when your sister was born?" I asked.

"I was four when she was born, I don't have many memories, but I do remember being super protective of her."

I smile to myself and try and hide it, but that was a very sweet confession.

"What about your brother?"

"Ian can be a bit of an asshole sometimes, but other than that, we get along okay..."

"I would love to meet them."

"You would?" he's asks, looking down at me.

"I have these mental images of what I think they'll look like."

"What do they look like in your head?" he asks. He takes my hand in his hand and traces over my fingers.

"I don't really know but I think your brother will look just like you, but maybe taller and your sister will have short brown hair."

He chucks softly. "My older brother does look like me, but so does my sister."

"So, your sisters basically you with a wig?" I tease and enjoy the sound of his laughter.

"Basically," he confirms.

"Damn, should have gotten with your sister," I tease again, and he nudges me with his elbow making me laugh. "What about in high school?"

"What about it?"

"What were you like?" I explain myself, and I look up at him.

His face becomes unusually distance, his eyes looking in the distance as if he was thinking about something intense.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

He seems to snap out of his taking a sharp breath in. "Yeah, I'm okay."

"So?..."

"High school?"

"What were you like?" I repeat.

"Pretty much the same now, but I've got my shit together now."

"Glad to hear it," I say. "Although, I'm not so entirely sure how much shit a high school boy could get up to," I tease.

"Hmm... You'd be surprised," he responds, and he's distant as he traces over my palm, creating small circles.

"What were you like in high school?" he asks back. His head is cocked to the side so he can see and hear me.

"I was so much fun in high school!" I declare and smile at him. "Went to all the parties, dated the most popular men, travelled to space one time and met an alien... you know the wild things you get up to in high school," I say sarcastically and he bursts out in laughter, tilting his head back on my back wall as he laughs. I pause for a moment to savour the sound of his laughter. "Honestly, I was very much the same now, just had Emmett by my side."

"You two are really close, hey?"

"Yes," I say with a single nod of my head and felt a smile creep on my face thinking about memories of Emmett and me.

"And he lived next to you growing up?"

"Well aren't you perceptive. Yes, we did."

"Have you ever thought about dating Emmett?" he asks and my head snaps towards him.

"Never!" I laugh. "He is quite literally like a fourth brother to me. When I was growing up it felt like no one was there for me, until I met Emmett and his beautiful family who protected me in a way my own family never could," I explain.

"That's beautiful," he says, softly.

"Yeah, it is isn't it?" I smile to myself. "Why do you ask?" I was extremely curious now.

"No particular reason," he says, but he looks away which tells me he may be hiding something.

"Seriously, why?" I ask, waiting and he looks down at me.

"Fine," he says, sighing. "When you two first arrived, I thought you and him may be a thing," he answers honestly, and I smile broadly.

"Seriously?" I was shocked.

"Yes."

"Why?" I was shocked. I understood that some people thought we were a couple. We were connected at the hip and got along like two peas in a pod.

"Well... When you first moved in..." he started.

"Yes?" I prompt.

"When you first moved in," he sighs and continues, "You guys came in with your boxes and you just had an energy about you guys," he looks away from me and there was a tone in his voice.

"And?"

"You made him laugh and he made you laugh in return."

"I still don't understand?" I ask, quizzically. His jaw clicked and I could see his muscle bounce when it finally clicked. "Are you jealous?" I ask before I could control myself.

"No," he responds again, but he looks away again.

I sit up on my knees in front of him, not worrying about my blanket falling down and exposing my naked chest. "You are!" I could scream with how happy this made me feel. Made me feel as if I was wanted. He cared enough about me to become jealous.

"Shut up! Maybe I am," he says and has a small smile.

"Why?" I ask, wanting to know more. "How could you possibly feel jealous?" It was a genuine question. I didn't understand how he could feel jealous when he meant so much to me.

He smiled to himself.

"Tell me," I whine, and I shake his arm.

"Do that again, your breast shake beautifully when you do," he teases.

I shake my head and grab the blanket and cover my chest. "So you don't get distracted, now tell me, please."

"It's hard to explain but I felt almost connected to you when we first met..."

I bit my lower lip, trying to suppress a smile and nod my head. I felt the same, but I was scared to confess that.

He continues, "I wanted to be the one that made you laugh." His eyes look away from me.

"You do though," I say.

"I wanted to be the only one."

"Oh," I smile broadly now.

"Don't laugh at me."

"I'm not," I continue smiling broadly.

He looks away and looks sad all of a sudden.

I grab his face with both of my hands. "There is nothing, and there will never be anything between Emmett and I." This was a fact. "You make me really happy, Isaac... most of the time at least," I shrug and listen to him chuckle.

"I'm sorry about those times," he says in an almost defeated voice, but I felt there was more to what he was saying.

He is family and nothing more. I look into his eyes and keep his gaze. "Absolutely nothing with him or anyone else," I declare and there was a piercing feeling in my chest.

I take my hands away, the feeling taking over my whole body. There would be nothing between me and everyone else, but for him and everyone else is a completely different story. I don't think I would ever be able to take someone I had just met home and fuck them, but apparently, he can and multiple times. How could he get jealous about this when he's the one who is fucking everyone else and also having a girlfriend at the time when we were fooling around? We didn't do much at this time, but it was enough to warrant cheating... what if he cheats on me, not that we're a thing, but still? Now it was my time to feel jealous.

I get back into my bed properly, preparing myself for a sleep that I knew would take me forever to achieve.

"They didn't mean anything to me," he admits in a small voice. "Not like you do." His eyes are steady, and he looks at me. He brings his hand to my cheek and wipes away a tear I didn't know had fallen.

How he knew what I was thinking, I didn't know, but I'm not sure I like it.

"I feel for you and only you," he admits. He leans down further on the bed, propping himself up using his elbow. This confession was reassuring.

This feeling that is balled up inside of me scared me so much. Why would anyone purposefully want to feel like this? I nod my head, taking comfort in his confession like a blanket.

I wanted to believe him. I wanted to, truly, but there was a giant nagging in my chest that I couldn't ignore.

"You don't believe me, do you?" he asks.

I nod my head again, afraid that if I tried to speak then my voice would break and crack underneath the strain of what I was feeling.

"I'll make you believe it, Angel, and I'll try and make you laugh every chance I get" he smiles, sadly.

And I hope he does. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 826 26
Aaliyah's been having a hard time after graduating college. She's been living with her mom for a year now and it's been hell. Her mom hates her and t...
989K 16K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
81.2K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
1.4M 45.3K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...