Addicted

By BD_Connoll

"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
EPILOGUE: Isaac POV

Chapter 36.

39 2 0
By BD_Connoll

My mind is racing thinking about the endless possibilities I could do to make him feel good. He adjusts himself on my bed, leaning back so his legs rested in front of him. My small hands reach down in front of him and undo his button of his jeans and unzip them, dipping my hands inside until I find what I was looking for. He moans softly when our skin touches and I watch his face as I move my and against him. His eyes are closed shot, enjoying the sensation and his hip moves forward into my hand.

I need this, need him.

I pull his pants down, taking his boxer briefs with them, and he helps me by lifting his hips. My hand immediately goes back to his shaft and I grip him in his hands. Watching him impressively grow in my hand and twitch every time I move my hand.

My mouth alone was opening and gaping, feeling so much pleasure from his face, the noises he was making and his body, almost shaking with the sensation.

I wanted more of him wanted to savour every part of him.

I get off of my bed, dropping down in front of me and he turns towards me. I kneel in front of him and before he could say another word, I take him into his mouth, trying not to smile when I hear his voice hitch in his throat. I look up at him, batting my eyelashes, and feeling the wetness pool in my underwear already.

I love to make him feel like this.

I work my tongue around him, flicking and swirling it up and down his impressive length. He thrusts his hips into my mouth with every forward motion and I try and concentrate on not gagging. I use my hand on the rest of him, creating a perfect rhythm of movement.

His breathing was shallow and quick, as if he couldn't get enough air. He leans back on one of his hands, the other going to my now short hair and tugging lightly and gliding my head up and down him.

"Fuck," he said between his teeth and I felt an electric current shoot through my body and straight to the pit of my stomach. His eyebrows were drawn together, and his eyes were squinted enjoying the sensation.

I begin moving my head at a dangerous speed. His hips meet my mouth with every thrust. He moans loudly and I couldn't help but laugh in my throat. His thighs twitch and his jaw is dropped.

I want to make this beautiful man come undone.

I continue my up and down movement of my head, paying extra attention to the tip of his dick. He tips his head back briefly and then looks down at me, his gaze intense.

"Fuck, you're beautiful," he says, and I gently bare my teeth against him gliding them lightly up his shaft and I hear him curse under his breath.

"Angel, I'm going to come," he moans in a rough voice and I continue my fast pace.

His hand grips my hair a little tighter, continuing to work his hips in my mouth. I bare my teeth again, feeling him twitch against my mouth and he moans aggressively, pausing halfway through a thrust as warm liquid fills my mouth. I continue my sucking, keeping my pace and allowing him to ride out his orgasm against my mouth.

I take it all in, swallowing it all; again, trying not to gag.

"You are so good at that," he says, catching his breath. He looks down at me, kneeling in front of him and I wipe the corner of my mouth with my thumb, then sucking my thumb afterwards. His eyes are so dark as he stares at me, full of lust.

"You just taste go good," I say, seductively. I suck my thumb and watch as his eyes watch my mouth.

"Get undressed," he demands. I smile and stand up in front of him. I take off my clothes slowly, keeping eye contact with him as I do. As soon as I was completely naked in front of him, he grabs me by my hip, taking me to the bed in one quick movement making me giggle. He hovers over me, his hand coming to my cheek and creating a small circle there. He kisses me softly at first, but after a couple seconds the fire builds between the both of us and he deepens the kiss. I rock my hips dangerously against him, as its just skin on skin. He moans loudly. I was already so wet, gliding over him easily.

He parts from me, looking down and searching my face. Already he was getting hard again.

"Don't do that again," he says. "I won't be able to control myself." His hands glide lightly over my body, cupping my breasts and paying attention to each of my nipples until they were stiff. Each pinch of his fingers on my nipples I moan slightly. the feeling sent chills throughout my body and my skin became covered in goosebumps. He leans up on his hands, looking down from above me.

"What do you want me to do?" he asks, his voice rough with need.

"Anything," I respond, sucking his bottom lip.

"Don't say anything, because there is so much I want to do to you," he says, his eyes incredibly dark.

"What do you want to do?" I ask him.

"I want to taste you," he says, his eyes focussed on my lips.

I lift my head up and kiss him on the lips, unsure of his response.

"No, no," he says with a small smirk. "I meant down there," he whispers, his eyes searching my face for a response.

My eyes widen slightly. I'm not so sure about this. Having his face so close to my most private part, but another part of me was so desperate and needy for him, not matter what he was doing.

I nod my head, lightly. My heart was beating faster for a completely different reason now. I was so nervous, a little bit more conscious about everything that was happening.

He smiles broadly above me.

"Move up further on the bed," he says, and I do what he asks, resting my head on my pillows. I instinctively keep my knees together. Nervous and excited all at once.

He shuffles so that he was in front of me again and his hand comes to my knee and I flinch. I think he can sense my apprehension to what is about to happen.

"Let's just kiss for a little bit okay," he suggests, and I nod my head almost immediately.

He leans above me yet again, his lips trace over my bottom lip, before biting down on it and I moan softly. The fire in me was building yet again with every second we kiss. He moves his head down my jaw and my neck, nipping and sucking at my neck, creating a trail down to my neck. After each tiny bite he makes, he licks over it with his tongue. He kisses down my cleavage, using one of his hands to cup one of my breast as he works his way down with kisses to the other. He licks my nipple, then bites down on it gently and I feel my whole-body jerk with the sensation. I flex my back and tilt my head back, wanting more.

"I bet I could make you come, just like this," he purrs against my skin and I moan.

"Please, Zac," I moan, and a pulse between my legs was desperate to be released.

He continues his trail of kisses, down over my breasts and down my stomach, pausing a moment to dip his tongue in my naval. My stomach flinches when he reaches my pubic bone and I my breath quickens.

He presses his lips against my most sensitive spot and my whole-body twitches. His lips and tongue begin to move against this perfect, most delicate spot and I squirm and whine as he pays extra attention to that spot.

"Oh my God, Zac," I moan, and I feel as if I can't even breathe. He chuckles against me and I can feel a small vibration travel through me which his laugh.

One of my hands goes into his hair, while the other lays outreached to my side.

Already I could feel myself climb, my orgasm so close yet so far. I needed more. I was desperate for more. Needed something that would take me to the top and tip me over the edge. With each flick of his tongue I could feel it in my chest. It was a steady build, but I needed it to be a giant leap. My hand is gripping the sheets by my side, taking a fist full on sheet in my hand, while the other has a fist full of Zac's hair. I thrust my hips to his mouth, trying to continue that rise, hitting that spot to make that happen. I look down at him, watching his mouth move against me, and his eyes were concentrating on my face.

He looks so good with his head between my legs. Like a devil and an angel combined in one.

"More," I moan, unsure if it was even audible. I needed something that would tip me over the edge.

With my request, he inserts one of his fingers inside of me, circling his finger, while he licked and sucked. My legs were already beginning to stiffen. The heat rising and spreading all over my body. I am so very close. One last look at Zac using his fingers against me and I come undone. My eyes screw shut, and my mouth is left open in an o. I could feel my face becoming hot and I imagine myself falling off of a cliff as my orgasm takes over me. My whole-body shakes from the intensity of the orgasm and my legs rise off of the bed with my chest as well, trying to get some relief. I let my head stay on the pillow, catching my breath from the intense orgasm I just had.

I look down at him and note that he can't help himself but put his finger in his mouth and suck. I chuckle with the sight, feeling happy in my euphoric state.

"How was that?" he asked, staying in his position between my legs. He kisses my stomach before moving up slightly so his head rests on my stomach.

I nod my head. I could feel the pulse in between my legs match the pulse that was load within my ears. I'm sure if you payed attention to my chest, you could probably see my heart move.

He chuckles, propping his head on his hands.

I look down at him, smiling broadly. I run my fingers through his hair, brushing his soft locks through my fingers.

"Thank you," I say, watching his face change to confusion.

"What for?"

"For making me feel good," I respond, and silently thanking him for so much more.

"Anytime," he responds, kissing my stomach again.

"Stay with me tonight?"

"Always."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.1K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...
16K 309 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
8.9M 338K 39
Needs editing and will be editing soon Alexis Miller is a 23 year old who is freshly out of college. She was hired right on the spot, when the owner...
1.4M 40.8K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...