Addicted

By BD_Connoll

"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
EPILOGUE: Isaac POV

Chapter 28.

38 2 0
By BD_Connoll

Getting ready seemed impossible now. I had no energy and no motivation to do anything anymore, but tonight I really did want to try.

I straightened my hair and put it up into a tight silky ponytail and I wore my BDSM looking bra-top that pushed my breasts up to my ears, my tight black jeans and wore the boots Maddie gave me. I did my eyeshadow, so it matched my boots, and apart from not blending it out as well as I used to, it looks above average.

I walked out of my room, grabbing my thick winter jacket to keep out most of the cold from this windy day.

When I wrapped it around me, I saw Zac sitting on the stool at the kitchen counter.

"Hey," he says, awkwardly.

"Hi," I say and continue to walk past me.

"Are you walking to work?" He asks, as if I haven't been doing it for the past week.

"Yep," I reply.

"I'll take you," he says. Before I could reply, he was already grabbing his jacket and keys and heading out the door.

"It's really fine, Zac," I step out of the house, following him.
"I've got to go that way anyway, so you may as well get a lift," he says, opening his door to his car and pausing before getting inside. "I'm also sure, it would be unbearable to walk in those boots," he says with a secretive smile.

Walking in these boots to work was death, but at least they looked good.

"It's honestly fine, Zac. I can walk."

"Get in!" he shouts at me, but he has a smile on his face. He gets into his car and turns it on.

I contemplated whether I should walk or not, but if he was offering and waiting for me anyway, then I may as well get in and go with him.

I jumped into the passenger's side and he looked at me, with his elbow resting on the window with a smug look on his face.

"Shut up and drive," I say and shake my head and hear his soft throat chuckle which makes me smirk in response.

As soon as he started driving, it was like there was a switch in the atmosphere and electricity sparked between us. I squirmed in my seat and looked out of the window, trying to keep my mind off of the electricity.

"You can feel it too?" Zac asks and I listen to his breathing quicken beside me.

I hum my response, afraid to speak and I hear him chuckle.

"Intense, aye?" He says and laughs out loud which makes me laugh in return.

"Stop," I shook my head, laughing.

He pulled up at the front of the Bar and I quickly got out of his car to the front. I talked to Koby for a bit at the front before entering inside and from the corner of my eye I could see the familiar brown head of curls come in from behind me.

"ID please," Koby say, and Zac gets out his ID.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I want a drink," he replied. "Is that okay?"

I shrugged my response.

I stepped inside and Zac followed me, taking a seat on my side of the large bar.

"What would you like to drink?"

"Gin, please."

"Just Gin?" I respond, shocked that it wasn't his usual beer.

"Yes," he replies, looking confused.

"Okay," I say with a soft laugh.

I get him what he asked for and pour myself and Maddie two shots before we get ready for the wave.

"Your boy toy is here," Maddie says, there's a wariness in her eyes when she looks at him.

"He is," I nod my head and we swallow our shots.

In matter of minutes the Bar was packed. Everyone was sardines on the dance floor and the smell of body odour, alcohol and perfume filled my nostrils.

When I was serving other customers, I watch Zac take a fresh drink I poured for him over towards the pool table and I watch as he talks to a group of men who were playing.

I was swaying my hips to a recent song by Doja Cat as I serve the onset of customers, the shots were definitely kicking in and I loved it, especially when a familiar flame came into my sight.

"Alison!" He shouts over people and I wave my hands up in the air when I see him.

"Come here!" I scream at him. James gets behind the bar to me as I directed and I wrap my arms around his neck, which meant I had to stretch my body against him. He wraps his arm around me, and I squealed when he lifted me up.

"You came," I shout at him. "What has it been? A week since I told you to come?"

"I came, that's all that matters," he says.

"Okay, what do you want to drink?" I ask.

"I'm okay, I need to drive."

"I did offer you a drink on the house... would you like a soda?" I ask and he give in asking for a coke.

He sits in his spot on the side, taking small sips of his coke.

"Want me to spike it for you," I tell him when he nods his head.

I dropped a shot into his glass and watched as his face twisted with the alcohol in his drink which made me laugh.

It was almost last call, and the Bar was beginning to die out, everyone filtering out, which meant I had more time to talk to James.

I leaned on the bar in front of him, talking about our day. James said something about how his sister is obsessed with the books he got for her and I laugh.

"Angel," I hear him call me. I turn my head and see Zac standing to the side where he once sat.

"Isaac?" I question him. He looks between the both of us and there's an expression on his face I couldn't read. "Give me a second," I say to James, walking over to Zac.

"What?"

"What is he doing here?" Zac asks, still looking at James.

"It's a public bar, anyone's allowed here," I state, getting pissed off.

"He's here cause he wants to fuck you," He says and my mouth drops.

I think about it for a minute. I wanted to tell him that he wasn't here because he wants to fuck me, but then again who cares if he did.

"He doesn't want to fuck me," I say through my teeth.

"I know he does, and you dressed with your tits out doesn't help."

"And so, what if he does, half the guys here probably want to fuck me, maybe even some girls?" I look him up and down. "There's nothing you can do about it. You're not my boyfriend." All this anger balled up inside of me. How dare he act like this when only weeks ago he has a girlfriend while trying to get with me? I was beyond pissed.

He keeps eye contact with me, his eyes squinted at the corners. I notice his body tense and his hands close into tight fists, clenching so that knuckles produced his skin.

"What am I to you then?" he asks.

I had so much anger and all I wanted to hurt him for the way that he hurt me. "You're nothing to me. We're nothing!" blurts out of my mouth and I immediately cover my mouth with my hand. I didn't know any other way hurt him, but I positive I have dug my own grave as well.

He looks astonished and something else on his face, possibly anger. He makes me so infuriatingly mad, but somehow, I fell for him, and here I am telling him that he is nothing to me.

"Okay, we're nothing," he says in a flat dull tone, and I barely hear him over the music. I can see he nods his head a couple times and he turns around heading to the middle of the dance floor. I watch his head disappear in the crowd getting back to my job and Maddie calls last call on the bell.

There's a rush of orders now as everyone gets their last final buzz of the night and then soon everyone was disappearing, and we watched as they went including James who gave me a hug goodbye.

As Maddie and I were wiping down the front bar, watching as the room began to empty out and with them, I noticed Zac head to the exit as well from behind the bar, but he wasn't alone. He was with a blonde woman who was holding his hand and he led her out.

My heart felt as if it shattered. All the air in my body left my lungs and the blood drained from my face. Knowing he was still with his girlfriend hurt but knowing that he was about to fuck this stranger at our house hurt somewhat more. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 45.1K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
80.4K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
8.9M 338K 39
Needs editing and will be editing soon Alexis Miller is a 23 year old who is freshly out of college. She was hired right on the spot, when the owner...