Addicted

By BD_Connoll

"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
EPILOGUE: Isaac POV

Chapter 24.

42 2 0
By BD_Connoll

"What?" I ask him when I notice he was standing absent minded in the middle of my room.

"What are we doing?" he asks.

"What do you mean?" I respond.

"I mean what I say. You like- you jumped me..." He looks around my room.

"What?" I ask with a broad smile.

"You just completely surprised me..."

"How?"

"I thought you hated me and then next minute you're sucking my dick," he says, and it makes me laugh out loud.

"How very romantic," I say sarcastically and giggle more. I watch his serious face turn from a frown to a smile as I giggled.

"I'm serious, Angel."

The sound of him saying my nickname, made me internally flip with happiness.

I set up my bed and grab my clothes fallen on the floor and throw him his shirt so he can put it on.

"I don't hate you, Zac," I say when I put my clothes in the washing hamper in my room.

I really didn't hate him. I love him, but I wasn't going to say that out loud anytime soon.

"You said you hated me."

"I hated what you did to me. I don't hate you specifically," I say honestly. "It was just said in the heat of the moment."

I rub my eye. I was definitely coming down from my euphoric state.

"So, what do you want from me, Ali?" he asks, and the sound of his voice makes me look up at his beautiful face.

"I want you to sleep with me tonight," I state.

"Why?" he asks confused.

"Because I haven't slept properly in a week without you," I answer honestly in my drunken state.

I watch his eyebrows come together and he sighs, his shoulder dropping with my candour.

"Neither, Angel," he says and takes a step closer to me.

I wrap my arms around his body, resting my forehead on his chest.

"What are you doing to me?" he asks and rests his chin on my head.

"I could say the same thing to you," I say. "Let's go to bed. I'm exhausted."

I grab his hand and lead him to my bed. I get underneath the covers and feel him do the same on his side.

"What are we?" he asks.

"I don't know, but all I do know is that I am so very tired. Tired from not sleeping and tired of hating you."

"You said you didn't hate me," he says, next to me.

"I'm tired, shut up," I laugh and close my eyes. My body was so physically tired, from both work and from the pleasure Zac made me feel.

He wrapped his arm around me, and I rest into his arms, feeling annoyingly at peace in his arms.

It felt like I had only just closed my eyes when my alarm buzzes softly at my side. Zac was in the same position of when he fell asleep.

I get out of his arms and get ready for Last Words. To think only a week ago, I was in the exact same position, only I didn't know he had a girlfriend at the time.

I went into the bathroom and did a light layer of makeup. I got dressed in my black jeans, white platform sneakers, a white top and my grey dress jacket. My hair was still wet from last night's shower, so I put it in a braid, frustrated by how it wasn't cooperating this morning. I brushed my teeth in the bathroom, pausing with the toothbrush in my mouth for a little longer, knowing that Zac had it in his mouth only hours earlier.

When I was somewhat satisfied that I didn't look as if I didn't look like I just came off work only hours earlier, I walked out of the house to Last Words and stopping to get a coffee for myself and a latte for Zari.

I felt bad for leaving Zac in my bed, there was an empty feeling in my chest that pressed on me and made me feel a little pathetic. I miss Isaac more than I wish I did and it really bothered me.

I don't know what we were. What we were doing or why we were doing it. I just enjoyed doing it.

I walk into the store ten minutes before my shift, handing Zari her coffee and she thanked me multiple times.

"You have a glow to you today," Zari tells me when we begin our shift.

Probably from the orgasms I had hours ago, I think to myself.

"Is that a good thing?" I ask.

"Well it's certainly better than the miserable state you've been in for the past week," she says, and I laugh softly.

"Thanks," I say faking being hurt by holding my hand to my chest.

I wasn't bothered at all. The past week I really was a zombie, only getting through the things that I had to do without putting any effort into it.

We stocked the front window together, putting the latest released books out.

I definitely had more of a jump to my step, the orgasms definitely making me feel better.

We sat at the front desk, drinking the remainder of our coffee, together and marking what we have received in the front computer.

The door opens and a small redheaded girl walks in with James.

"Oh hello, stranger," I say and get up from my seat.

"Hello, beautiful," he replies back. He walks up to me and wraps his arms around me and gives me a hug.

"Who is this lovely creature?" I ask, gesturing to the girl next to James.

"This is my sister?"

"Your favourite sister?" I ask with a smirk.

"Of course," she responds back which makes me laugh.

"Jane?..." I try and access my memory. "The youngest..." I continue.

"Great memory," James says and bumps my shoulder.

"Who are you?" Jane asks. She was definitely young. Probably no older than twelve.

"I'm Alison, I'm your brother's friend."

"Right... friend," she responds back, and I laugh nervously.

"Jane why don't you look for that book," he prompts his sister.

"Fine, she responds.

When she walks down the aisle, he turns to me.

"So, what are you doing here?"

"I work here," I state.

"No way," he says with a wide smile. "Since when?"

"Since a couple weeks ago."

"Are you still working at the Red?"

"Yes, I am," I say and brush a loose stray hair from my face and tucked it behind my ear.

"Working two jobs, hey?"

"Yes, unfortunately."

"Do you like working here?"

I shrug, "It goes alright." I smile up at him. "I haven't seen you at the Bar in quite a while." There was a question in my sentence.

"Yeah, well, I haven't had any good excuse to go anymore, since you gave me the boot and everything," he smirks and my mouth gapes at his audacity.

"I did not give you the boot," I laugh.

"Hmm sure sure."

We hear a small coughing sound and we look to our side at Zari.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I'm going out in the back room and grab the left-over books," Zari says, and she smirks between the both of us.

"We have the books out here," I state, confused.

"I know," she says, grabbing her coffee and heading to the back room.

"Oh," I say out loud when I realise what she's doing.

"She's giving us privacy," James leans down to me and I laugh.

"Thanks, I just realised."

"Because we'll really need it, right?" and we laugh as I shake my head.

The door chimed when we were laughing signalling someone's entrance, and I look up, noticing a familiar head of brown curls walking out of the store.

"Zac?" I ask. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9M 338K 39
Needs editing and will be editing soon Alexis Miller is a 23 year old who is freshly out of college. She was hired right on the spot, when the owner...
98.4K 2K 7
Sample only, Ebook available on Apple books, Book by Barnes and Nobles, and Kobo. Links in bio ❤️ ***** "You are going to come again, but not until I...
171K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
2.6M 47.6K 40
Disclaimer: Mature Audience Only This book is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Th...