Addicted

By BD_Connoll

"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
EPILOGUE: Isaac POV

Chapter 22.

40 2 0
By BD_Connoll

His face was pinched, his eyebrows drawn together. He looked like he was fighting an inwards battle with himself.

He walks closer towards me on the bed and takes my leg in his hand and I suck in a breath with that small bit of contact alone.

"I like these boots," he says as he runs his hand over the velvety material. "Beautiful colour," he continues, talking to himself.

He undoes the zipper on the inside ankle and pulls of the boots my first dipping his fingers into the top of the thigh high boots and pulling down slowly, letting his fingers drag down the skin of my leg.

I bite my bottom lip, if only to stop me from moaning from this little bit of contact on my skin.

His deep blue eyes were set on the task ahead of him. He takes the rest of my shoe off and lets them drop to the floor. He kneels on my bed and begins his work with my other leg, if only, slowing down the process and prolonging the time his fingers spend on my skin. Once he's down with the other side, he takes my shoe off and drops it on the ground with the other shoe taking off both of my socks and letting them drop too.

He looks down at me for a moment, his bright blue eyes, the most extraordinary colour, they seemingly look as if they can see right through me and I'm left... exposed. The thought is unnerving, yet then again, I find that he always sees me.

"All done," he says, and he is about to move off the bed, but I move my foot in front of him, wrapping them gently around his waist to keep him in place.

"Please don't leave," I beg, and I know how whiney I sound, but I couldn't help it.

I can feel his warm body on the inside of my legs, and I wanted more. There was an itch inside of me that needed to me addressed and he was the only one who could.

I use my arms to prop myself up, keeping him trapped between my legs.

"Please don't leave me," I whisper, and bring my hand to his face, cupping his cheek.

"Alison," his tongue emphasised every syllabus of my name and watching his mouth say my name sent a wave of chills down my body.

"Isaac," I murmured back and felt my nipples harden when I did.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

I let my legs drop to his sides so I can prop myself up further and I let my face inch closer and closer towards his. He takes a few deep breaths and I watch his eyes wonder all over my face. I expected him to kiss me by now.

"Kiss me," I whisper. I craved for the touch of his lips on me.

He moves his head closer, leaning down into me. He snakes his arms up my hip and grips tightly. His lips barely brush mine at first and I tilt my head up needing more.

"Don't tease me," I say against his lips and he presses his lips against mine, sucking my bottom lip. His lips mould to mine, captivating me. His tongue is in my mouth, possessing and claiming me and I love the amount of force he was using.

He pushes me back until I'm laying down and I let my legs open wider for him and I could feel him bear his weight on me. His tongue brushed over my lower lip and it fuelled the fire in my stomach.

My hands travel underneath his shirt and up his back, my nails digging in slightly to his skin. His hips grind down on mine, and a whimper escapes my lips. He swallows my gasps as his lips trace mine and we continue to move our hips together.

I can feel my face and neck become hot, and my thighs tense up as he moves against me.

There was only the sound of our soft whimpers and our deep quick breaths filling the room and making each sound that he made, travel straight to the pit of my stomach and fuel the fire that was already growing.

"God, Alison. What are we doing?" He asks against my lips and then props his hand up next to my head so he can push himself away from me.

"Kissing," I respond and try lift myself up further to close the distance between us.

"I don't think this is right. You're drunk," he says.

My head was already swimming from his kisses. I wasn't ready to stop.

"Don't think," I say and finally close the distance, humming my appreciation when our lips connect again.

I reach for the hem of his shirt, tugging upwards and pulling it over his head. It strains to get over his head, but with one of his hands he tugs it the rest of the way and throws it on the floor.

"Touch me please," I whisper against his lips.

"Where?" He replies back.

"Everywhere," I reply back, purposely making a show of flicking his bottom lip with my tongue

He moves his hand from my cheek down to my breast cupping lightly and I arch my back for him. He continues his travels down my body, over my stomach and down to the small space between our bodies, where my legs were parted. I gasp as he rubs his finger over the lace of my underwear, and I flinch. I tilt my head back, moving my hips back and forth to create friction against his fingers. He applies a little more pressure to my sensitive spot and moan with my head tilted back.

That was the thing about Zac. No matter how angry I was with him, one touch from him and I would fall completely under his spell.

He kisses the side of my mouth, trailing his kisses against my jaw and down my neck. Sucking and nipping at my neck and trails his kisses but up to my face.

"You're so wet," he whispers against my cheek and I move my face in front of his to kiss him again.

With his other hand, he cups one of my breasts, but I see on his face that the calm he has over his actions was faltering as he fights for control.

His hand cupping my breast moves down the side of my body and tucks underneath my dress, his hands working their way across my bare stomach.

I could see he was getting frustrated with the dress and wanting to have more of him on my skin I quickly grab the ends of my dress and hike it upwards, crossing my arms so I can pull it the rest of the way. I arch and lift my body off of the bed to get it the rest of the way over my head and throw it on the floor with his shirt.

"You are trying to kill me," he says when he notices my black lace bra.

His hand glides over the material of my bra, keeping his finger on my sensitive spot. I move my hips against his finger more aggressively, needing that extra pressure.

"Take my underwear off," I command, and he leans up and dips his fingers in my underwear, tugging down until they were down my legs and I buck my hips involuntarily.

His eyes rake my body, his eyes focusing on the spot between my legs. Unable to stop himself, he moves his finger against me and slides his finger down my warm spot and I buck my fingers against him again.

"Please, Isaac," I moan and move my hips against him. I bite my bottom lip to stop myself from crying out when his finger reaches my most sensitive spot and he begins to move his fingers in small circles against me. I could feel that I was so close to orgasming. The muscles in my thighs clenched tightly with every move I made against his finger.

I needed more. I wanted to give him more.

With the alcohol giving me confidence, I lift myself up and parting from his touch for only a second. I begin the cup him through his pants, the feeling of his length against my hand make me moan softly and I watch as his face becomes one of pure pleasure. I can feel that apart from his grey tracksuit pants, there was nothing else separating my hand from his shaft. I tug his pants down with my hands, dipping my hand inside and grabbing him in my hand, moving my hand rhythmically up and down against him, feeling him grow more and twitch in my hand. My fingers go around him and I am shocked by how surprisingly soft he is. He stares down at my hand as I pump him slowly in my hand. I glance down too, watching how my hand easily glides over him. My thumb rubs against the tip of his penis, wiping away the moister already forming there and I watch as his stomach muscles clench and he swears underneath his breath.

"Don't do that again, or I'll come already," he says through his teeth.

I move my hips against his fingers again and moan, watching as his eyes acknowledging what I want. I pull him gently by his shaft, so he falls forward until he is hovering over me and I chuckle softly as he winces.

"You're going to unman me," he says with his own smile on his face.

I continue to pump him in my hand. The quick movement of my arms made my breasts shake and I could see his eyes travelling to them to watch the show.

We created a rhythmic pace of our own. Every time I pumped him towards me, I would move my hips forward against him, and he did the same with me; every time he rubbed against me his hips would move his penis in my hand.

"Oh, Isaac," I breathe, and he groans against my mouth, capturing my moans in his kisses. I watch out bodies connected together; mine pumping against him and his hand rubbing against me. I was breathing hard, panting really hard. I love the way his body fits mine perfectly and he knows just where to touch me. Watching us touch each other sent waves pf pleasure throughout my body. My skin was so hot and sensitive, and I was just a body full of this pleasure. I was so damn close. Moving my hips robotically against his finger, I feel my legs stiffen and I try and stifle my moan as I come undone. I could feel the burn inside my body rise and rise, keeping my hips moving against one particular spot with his fingers so that I can tip myself over the edge.

"I'm going to come," he says and moans against my mouth, and the look of his face coming undone sends me over the edge. I lift my back off of the bed and my legs rise with me, trying to close my thighs together to release some of the pressure as my body flinches.

He moans my name repeatedly and the sounds of Zac's moans mixed with my own, and I can feel a warm liquid on my hand and stomach.

Seconds later, my head hits my pillow. My body was tingling from the euphoric state I was just in and a throbbing pulse drummed between my thighs matching my heat beat in my chest which was pounding hard.

I look down at the warm clear white liquid on my hand and stomach and then look up at him.

"Really?" I say, still catching my breath from my recent high and then chuckle.

"It's everywhere," I say, smiling. "Yuck," I giggle.

"It's not that bad," he tries to defend himself.

"Says the guy who doesn't have come all over him," I say and giggle. I hold up the hand that had all of him over it. "High five?" I ask and giggle again. I smile as I watch him chuckle. His beautiful smile dazzling me.

"Hold tight, I'll get you something to wipe it with," he says and gets off of the bed.

He grabs the towel that I hung at the back of my door and brings it over to me, capturing the liquid on my stomach and wiping it down and taking my hand next.

"Shower with me?" I ask, looking at him through my eyelashes.

"Do you really want me to?"

"Only if you want to," I reply and get up from the bed. Feeling the aftermath from my orgasm when I walk. I get to my door and reach behind my back and unclasp my bra, sliding it down my shoulders and letting it drop to the floor. Keeping my back to him, I turn my head to look over my shoulder at him.

"Are you coming?" I ask, with a devilish look in my eyes, I open to my bedroom door and walk out, heading to my bathroom. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 40.8K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
213K 4.6K 14
Ares stared at me and I swallowed nervously. My eyes trailed over his naked, muscular body as memories of our times together flooded my memory. "Loo...
41.3K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...