Addicted

由 BD_Connoll

"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so... 更多

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
EPILOGUE: Isaac POV

Chapter 16.

56 4 0
由 BD_Connoll

His length was larger than I expected. Even though it was outlined by his pants, it never compared to seeing it close up and personal.

I felt as if it was staring directly at me. I poked at it, watching it bobble back and forth. I knew I was examining it like an experiment. In my mind I knew what I wanted to do to him, but I didn't know exactly how.

I glance up at him and realise he's smirking at me. He's enjoying my astonished expression.

"What..." I bit the bottom of my lip. "What do I do?"

He smiles, scoffing a little. "Do you want me to show you?"

I nod my head, trying to look anywhere but at his face and his exposed dick.

"Give me your hand," he says, and I comply, resting my hand in his exposed hand. As if we were moving in slow motion, he brings my hand down to him, wrapping my fingers around his length and he hisses loudly again.

It was a lot firmer than I intended, but soft as well.

"Now, move your hand, up and down." He left his hand on mine and assisted my hand up and down, slowly, with a firm grip around my fingers.

"Good." He sucked his bottom lip between his teeth. "Now, keep doing that," he said, his voice was rough and low.

I continued working his shaft with my hand and he pulls his hand away, letting me continue. He tilts his head back, his hands resting on his forehead and he moans which boosts my libido. My inner sexual Goddess dances with every sound he makes.

"Do not stop," he groans and flexes his hip into my hand.

My skin was completely flushed, and I was panting. Doing this to him was turning me on.

I loved that it was my hands that are making him feel like this. I loved that it was me that was making him completely lose his mind. I watched his face, his mouth in that perfect 'o' that I have become obsessed with and let out a soft gasp. I could feel the wetness in my pants increase with every sound he

I tighten my grip around him, and he closes his eyes, his breath hitches in his throat.

"That's really good, Angel."

When he opens his eyes, his gaze is scorching and dark as he watches my hand move up and down against his erection.

I tighten my grasp around him and watch his hips flex and his face pinch up.

"Ah, Ali, not so tight."

"Sorry," I giggle and loosen my grip.

"God, Angel." He flexes his hips into my hand again and tilts his head back, closing his eyes.

I still wanted more- needed more. There was a growing ache in the pit of my stomach, my groin felt as if it had a heartbeat of its own. I wanted to give him more.

I lean forward, taking him in my mouth and tentatively suck, instinctively running my tongue over his shaft and his tip. His eyes fly open and stare at me, and I suck a little harder.

"Whoa... Alison. You have no idea how good that feels!"

He tastes salty and I lap him all up with my tongue. The wet sucking sound of my mouth mixed perfectly with the sound of his ragged breath that filled the room around us.

He flexes and rises his hips to meet my mouth.

I try and suck harder, lapping my tongue against his very impressive erection. My hand instinctively moves along with my head to the rest of his erection, my mouth and hand working together.

I look up at him through my eyelashes and see his eyes are wide and glaring at me. His hands go to my hair and he begins to move his hips, meeting his thrusts with the up and down motion of my mouth. He tastes a fist of my hair in his hand and tugs and moan with him in my mouth.

My eyes were watering as I take him deeper into my mouth until he was touching the back of my throat.

"Shit, Alison." He tilts his head back and his stomach muscles flinch. "I'm going to come," he groans. "If you don't want me to come in your mouth then you should- uh... you should stop now."

I contemplated whether I wanted him to come in my mouth or not. I tried to suck harder, already making up my mind. I wanted him completely.

"I'm so close

I took him deeper into my mouth hearing my soft quick gag, before my throat relaxes and I bare my teeth on his manhood, lightly gliding them over his shaft and he moans loudly, his thighs twitching mid thrust as he orgasms. Warm liquid fills my mouth and I lap it all up, swallowing it all. It doesn't taste as bad as I have heard but it definitely wasn't the best. I continued to suck until his thighs relaxed and then moved back, my face pinching with the taste. He lets go of his hand in my hair and lets his hands relax beside him. His breathing coming in deep and fast as he tries to catch his breath.

"Oh, you are beautiful," he says.

I sit back onto my heels watching him come down from his high.

"That was-" He takes a deep breath in and swallows. "That was... wow!" he struggles to find the words.

"I thought so too."

"I cannot express how good that was. One of the best head I have ever received."

One of the best head I have ever received.

It racked on inside my head, repeating like an echo, over and over again. It was a complement, but at the same time it made me question: how often did he get head that I was ranked one of the best he's had?

"Have you done that before?" he asks.

I shake my head.

"That was really good." He leans up on his elbows, looking up at me.

One of the best head I have ever received.

I got off of him, grabbing some clothes for the shower.

"Are you okay?" he asks, sitting up completely. I take out my ponytail from my half up half down and shake my hair with my fingers.

"I'm fine," I say, but there was a nagging feeling in my chest I couldn't ignore. "I need a shower," I stated and gathered up my things and went to my bathroom.

I looked at my face in the bathroom mirror. Apart from my hair looking wild and my makeup being smudged underneath my eyes. I don't think I've ever looked better. My cheeks and chest were flushed, and my lips were bright red.

I took off my vest and underwear and showered, washing my hair and body in thick layers of my vanilla scent, scrubbing hard at my sculp and skin.

I didn't want to be another choice for Zac. I wanted to be his only choice. I wanted him to eyes for me and only me, to feel the same way that I did. I felt this weird feeling of jealousy for every woman who has laid hands on him. I felt very possessive of Zac and that scared me.

I shed a few tears when I was washing the conditioner out of my hair, crying softly and letting the hot water run over my face and wash away my tears.

When I got out of the shower, I still had this flushed look on my face and chest, only enhanced by the hot water from the shower. I brushed my teeth slowly, trying to delay my time before I have to go back into my room.

I left my hair wet and scrunched it up in my towel as much as possible, before I put on a pair of trackpants and an oversized shirt. I hung my towel up and left the bathroom.

When I walked slowly back into my room, Zac was still there, sitting where he was before only this time, he was wearing his boxer shorts and only his boxer shorts. I sat on the edge of the end of the bed, looking anywhere but at him.

"Alison," he says and sits up completely. "Alison, please look at me."

I look at him reluctantly, feeling overwhelmed by the amount of feelings that swelled up in my chest when I did.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I said. I could feel the hot pinch in my face signalling tears. I could feel them well up in my eyes, but I pushed them back.

"Alison, come here." He reached his hands in front of him, taking my hips and pulling me towards him until I was on his lap. I cradled his hips, sitting on his thighs and he leans back against the headboard, keeping his head close to mine.

He cups my face in his hands, letting his fingertips brush back the wet hair from my face.
"What is wrong?" he says and looks deep into my eyes, keeping eye contact. I tried to pull back, but he kept his hands firm on my face.

He places his lips on mine and he kisses me, sucking my lower lip. He rests his forehead onto mine.

"Alison... What is wrong?"

I took my forehead off of his and put my hands on his cheeks, brushing my thumb lightly over his cheekbone, plucking up the courage.

"I like you so damn much," I say, a tear falling from my eye. He wipes the tear away with his thumb. His eyes were laced with concern.

"I like you too," his voice was wary. "Why are you crying?"

More tears began to fall, and I laughed softly.

"Because I'm scared." The weight filled my chest but at the same time it felt empty.

His eyes filled with shock, his eyebrows drawing together.

"Don't." He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close towards him, so he was hugging me close to his chest.

I sobbed softly on his shoulder, trying to contain myself.

"Ali," he says pulling me tightly to him. "Why are you scared?"

I kept my face close to his, closing my eyes and pretending I was anywhere but where I was.

"Because," I stalled.

"Because why," he says, tilting his head into my face and kissing my temple.

Again, I contemplated whether I should tell him or not, but I had already come this far. I pretended I was anywhere else other than his arms and plucked up the courage.

"Because of the way I feel for you," I whispered softly.

He pulled back; the same shocked expression etched on his face. He looked all over my face, his eyes seemingly searching for the right words to say.

"That isn't something to be scared about, Angel."

How could anybody like this feeling? My whole body was completely filled with happiness but at the same time it was laced with so much dread. It felt like there was a massive weight pressed against my chest and I had to release some of the pressure.

"I'm worried you'll realise that you're too good for me and then you'll leave me," I looked down at my hands that now sat in my lap and I fumbled with my fingers.

The same expression on his face, the one that made me want to kiss away all his worries stayed as he looks away from my face and onto the wall behind me.

Why did I say that? Perhaps, the idea had never crossed his mind before and now he's finally realised that he is too good for me. I was so royally fucked up, with a fucked-up family and a fucked up mental state from years of neglect and abuse, and here he is, a tall, intelligent and handsome man, I was so attracted to him and he seemingly takes an interest to me... I don't get it. Not to mention I probably look like a complete mess at the moment with wet hair, a wet blotch face and snotty nose from crying.

He looks back at me, his jaw muscle bouncing, he lifts up my head so that I was forced to look at him. "Angel, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." He brushes my hair back behind me ear, wiping a stray tear as he went. "And I don't want to ever leave you... and I won't," he says, his voice straining slightly.

"Do you promise?" I ask, placing my hands flat on his chest.

"I pinkie promise," he says with a smile and extends his pinkie out to me.

I giggle softly around my tears and snot and then wrap my pinkie finger around his. "Pinkie promise," I laughed. "You really went big with that one didn't you."

He chuckled, his smile alone making me feel ten times lighter.

"I don't understand how you could possibly like me..." I speak my thoughts out loud, holding his pinkie in mine.

"How could I not, Alison? You are so stunning and so kind and funny. In fact, I'm kind of annoyed by how funny you actually are," he laughs.

"Are you joking?"

"Of course not!" He looks around the room, looking as if there was something, he wanted to say but maybe didn't know how.

"You want to say something," I say, "so say it."

"I like how you know I need to say something," he says offhandedly. "In all honesty, I wasn't expecting...." He looks around the room, again, searching for the words. "You."

I furrow my brows unprompted, waiting for him to continue.

"That's not an insult or anything... I'm trying to find the right words," he laughs, nervously. He sits back on the headboard and rests his hands on my thighs. "I knew we were getting a girl roommate and I knew she was going to be Emmett's best friend, so I don't really know what I was expecting but it certainly wasn't you." He looks all over my face and takes a large rigid breath. "I really wasn't expecting someone who would be so beautiful, compassionate, hilarious and damn sexy as hell... I was intrigued about you, I wanted to know everything about you... I just wanted to know you and I wasn't expecting to have someone get me the way that you do," he takes a large gulp of breath in and nervously chuckles. "And now I'm rambling," he says to himself.

"I like it," I say and place my hand on his cheek. I had just stopped crying but after his little speech, my eyes teared up again. We sat there for a moment staring into each other's eyes.

"You were exactly what I was expecting, only a little bit more," I joke. Extending my index finger and thumb in front of me leaving a small gap in between. I pinched one eye closed and the other left open to look through the small space between my fingers.

"Just a little bit more?" He asks with a huge grin on his face and his chest shakes with a laugh. "Argh, come here." He grabs me by my hips and flips me onto the bed until I was laying down and he was on top of me.

He kisses me softly, taking my lower lip between his lips and sucking softly, letting his tongue run gently over my lower lip. I hum my appreciation and he pull away.

"You should dry off your hair, you'll get sick with it wet all the time." I watch him take a strand of my damp hair in his hands and twirl it in between his fingers.

"I'm too lazy to dry it off, plus I like the way it curls when my hair air dries, besides I had a very sexy man in my bed waiting for me," I smile.

"He sounds like a fun guy, I'd love to meet him some day," he laughs, making me laugh.

"Let's get you to bed before you get any more ideas," he says, his eyes teasing.

I groan from the loss of contact, but he was right, it was very early in the morning, or very late at night... I couldn't decide which. With just the thought of it a large yawn took over my face and I covered my mouth with the back of my hand.

"See, you're exhausted," he says still between my legs.

"Okay, okay! You may want to get out from between my legs, before I start getting some ideas," I say with a what I hope was a seductive voice and he smiles.

"Yes, Ma'am," he chuckles and pulls back from me, laying down next to me and we get underneath the covers together.

With a kiss at my temple, he turns of my bed side lamp and wraps his arms around me, and I wrap my hands around his, holding it close to my chest. I drift off to sleep, listening to the sound of his soft breath as I drift off to sleep in his arms. Together. 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.6M 74.7K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
16.1K 309 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
113K 4.1K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...
213K 4.6K 14
Ares stared at me and I swallowed nervously. My eyes trailed over his naked, muscular body as memories of our times together flooded my memory. "Loo...