Addicted

By BD_Connoll

"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
EPILOGUE: Isaac POV

Chapter 15.

71 2 0
By BD_Connoll

By the time three came around we had our jackets on and were waiting for the security guards to walk us to out as per protocol. I've learnt that the other security guard working alongside Koby was named Nathan.

As soon as we went outside in the car park, I saw Zac's familiar black car. He stood at the back of it, leaning against the boot.

"Are you going to be okay?" Koby asked me.

"I'll be fine. Thanks, Koby."

"Hey," I said when I walked up to Zac. I put both of my hands lightly on his hips.

"Hey," he responded and pulled me the rest of the way towards him. I let him kiss me softly on the lips before I pulled back and swatted him on his chest.

"Ow! What was that for?" He leaned back against his car trying to avoid me, but I kept on hitting him.

"You. Think. I. Can't. Defend. Myself?" I said in between each hit.

"Stop it!" he said, but he was chuckling and tried to block his chest with his arms.

"Why the hell would you do something so stupid? Getting into fights, are you joking?" I stopped hitting him and stepped back. My eyebrows were pulled together and I stared blatantly at him.

"Angel, he called you a 'bitch'," he tried to defend himself. I tied to contain my smile at the fact that he called me 'Angel', but it broke through my scowl.

"Why are you smiling?" he asked, with his own smile growing on his face.

"Nothing," I shake my head with my smile still stretched on my face. I didn't want to say anything in case he takes it back.

He reaches for my face and holds my face like he has done before, so that my cheeks are smooshed and plants a soft peck on my lips.

"I'm still mad at you," I say when we pull back from each other, but still remain close.

"I'm okay with that," he smiles. "Can we go home now?" he asks.

"Yes, we can."

We get into his car and before Zac is driving off, he places his hand on my thigh.

"How was your night?" he asks, when we're almost home.

"Apart from you getting into a fight, it was good."

"You're not going to let that go, are you?" he says, and from the corner of my eye I see him take a quick look at me.

I don't answer him and keep my head straight.

"Cat got your tongue?" he jokes. I hear the playfulness in his voice, but I continue to look straight. "I can always make you talk," he says. The playfulness in his voice turns seductive and this is when I turn my head to look at him. His eyes have turned dark and he licks his lower lip, teasing me.

With his eyes on the road now, his hand on my thigh creeps up higher on my thigh, tilting towards to apex of my thighs.

I suck in my breath, already feeling my lower belt clench with anticipation as his hand continues to rise higher.

"Let's finish what we started the other day."

A soft moan escapes my lips when his hands land at their destination. I tilt my head back in my seat and let his fingers take over my body. Already sparks are shooting out from my clitoris down my thighs and I curl my toes, relishing in the warm sensation. My jeans were thin enough to feel every bit of what Zac was giving me.

"God, you're so responsive," Zac says low in his throat and I almost moan from the sound of him alone.

I close my eyes, allowing myself to only feel what was happening down below, but I could feel the sharp turn of the steering wheel and the abrupt stop Zac made when he parked in his usual spot at home. Before I even have a chance to open my eyes and inspect, his hand is missing from me, but his mouth is on mine now. His tongue is inside my mouth and I open wider allowing him access. I love the way his mouth tastes and how skilled he is with his tongue. We're a hot mess, making out in his car, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

He unbuckles his seat belt and slides on top of me, managing to swiftly climbing over the handbrake and pulling down the lever of my seat so we were lying flat with Zac on top of me. For a split second he parts from me, but only to take of my seat belt.

"Good God," he says, running his hands down the side of my body. He kisses my neck and makes a trail of wet kisses down to my collarbone then continues to my chest. His hand cups one of my breasts while the other is on my hip.

I can feel his erection against the place where I love him to be. He presses his hips against me, and it feels just as good as his fingers. I wanted more. I put my feet up on the dash on each side of his body, which allowed me a foot leverage so I could easily lift my hips to meet him. I needed more of him.

With his forehead resting against mine, we breath heavily, matching each other's deep breaths. His hands were at my hips with his thumbs sitting underneath the hem of my vest. His thumbs moving rhythmically against my skin.

"Your skin is so soft," he says against my lips. I tilt my head up until my lips softly caress his own and I suck his bottom lip. He moaned low in his throat and I smiled against his lips.

His hands worked up my body, sliding higher until both hands cupped and then squeezed my breasts.

"I love this top on you."

I met his hips again and his head fell into the crook of my neck with a soft moan.

"Do you want more?" he asks against my ear. I nod my head without hesitation.

He parts from me. His left hand held himself up while his right hand travelled from my breast down to my jeans until he was pressed against my sensitive spot again. My stomach clenched when he pressed down.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes," I whispered, my eyes closed and my head tilting back.

With both of his hands he reached to the top of my jeans and unbuckled them until there was room for his hand to slide underneath both my jeans and my underwear. When his cold fingers made contact with my clitoris, my stomach muscles flinched, and I let out a deep breath I didn't know that I was hiding.

His fingers made fast work, creating small circles against me. Already, I could feel myself climbing, like the last time he had his hands on me. It was almost painful, but the pleasure of his fingers against me made it all worth it.

I tried not to hold my breath but every couple of seconds I let out my harsh breath that I didn't know I was holding. I rocked my hips against his fingers, creating a circular motion with my hips.

"Keep breathing," Zac says against my lips and I moan against him.

I curled my toes trying to release some of the pressure building up inside. I could feel my orgasm rising higher and higher. My thighs, chest and arms tingly for the sensation I knew was about to come.

"I want you to come so hard," Zac groans against my cheek. My chest was hot and I know would look flushed, the heat from his fingers travelling all over my body

His fingers pressed down a little harder and moved more quickly, sending a wave of warmth throughout my body.

"Come for me, Angel."

"Issac!" I moan loudly, and with his command I tip over the edge, stopping my hips from rocking in mid-air as my muscles clench and I try to continue to ride out my orgasm against his fingers. My orgasm sent a wave of heat to travel throughout my body, feeling as if it is falling and I let out a deep sigh. The pit of my thighs was throbbing from the orgasm, desperate for more.

Zac takes his finger out of my pants and does up the button.

"You come so beautifully," he smiles and kisses me quickly.

"You makeme come so beautifully," I replied, feeling almost drunk in my euphoric state. He chucked and looked down at me.

"Let's go," he pecked my lips again and opened the passenger door, getting out first. The cool air from the night hit me hard, cooling my flushed skin down. "Are you coming or what?" he says, leaning against the open passenger door.

"I already have," I say and hear him laugh, which makes me smile.

"I've suddenly been glued to your car seat."

He laughs. "Angel."

"Help?" I say with my hands reached out and he takes each of my hands in his and pulls me out of the car.

He fixes up the passenger seat of his car, so it is upright again and then locking the car when he closes the passenger side of the door.

He keeps one of my hands in his as we walk to the front door.

I look towards him every now and then. His face looks bright, a small smirk etched on his face.

I wanted to return the favour. I wanted to make him come the way he has made me.

When we get inside the front door, he makes sure the front door is locked before turning him around. As if on impulse, not being able to control myself, I push him back against the front door, kissing him before he has a chance to protest what the hell I was doing. Not a moment later, I reach down to the front of his jeans cupping his growing erection. He sucks in a deep breath and I watch as his mouth forms a small 'o'. I move my hand slowly against him, relishing in the feeling of him grow against my palm.

He aggressively cups my face with his hands, bringing my lips to his and I savour his soft moans in my mouth.

He pushes me feverishly back and take my hand that was cupping him and practically pulls me behind him towards my bedroom door. As soon as we enter my room and my bedroom door was shut, he pushes me back against my door now, consuming my mouth in his and letting me enjoy the taste of his mouth. I moan, letting my hands travel up and down his body. I slide his jacket down his arms and hear it fall to the floor. My hands travelled to the hem of his shirt and I tug upwards, signally what I wanted, and he complies. We separated kissing only so he could take his shirt off the rest of the way.

I held him back, placing my hand flat against his chest, admiring his view. His body was lean, with just the right amount of muscle outlining his skin. I let my hands wander down his chest, over his pecs and down over his small protruding abdominal muscles until I reached the waist of his jeans.

He was breathing heavily, and I wanted to open my mouth against his only to breathe him in.

His skin was so soft, and I let my fingers linger a little longer over the trail of hair leading from his navel down into pants.

My fingers stop at his belt and I look up at him, my eyes asking him permission. He nods his head, answering my unspoken question.

My fingers begin to shake as I unbuckle his belt, a mix of excitement and nervousness coursing through my veins. He slips out of his shoes, using his feet while I'm busy with his belt and he quickly pulls of his socks behind him. After what feels like too long, I eventually get the buckle undone and pull it out of his pant loops in one pull.

"Ta-dah!" I cheer when I successfully remove his belt. He chuckles and claps lightly with the palms of his hands, appreciating my work.

I take a small bow, chuckling myself.

"Now for my next trick." I dip my finger into the front of his jeans pulling him closer towards me until his lips were back on mine again.

I could feel my skin flare up from his touch and I wanted more of him. I wanted his skin on mine, feel his own skin flare up like mine does every time he looks at me.

I began undoing his button of his jeans, surprisingly getting it undone quickly with my fumbling fingers. I slowly undid his zipper, watching his face contort when the zipper finished. I tucked my hands inside the back of his jeans, cupping both of his plump ass and then slowly pushing down his jeans. He helped take them off the rest of his way with his legs, leaving his dark blue boxers on. His erection stood at attention in his boxers, the thin material concealing nothing of his impressive length.

"You are far too dressed," he comments.

"Then do something about it," I say back against his lips.

His hands quickly travel to my jeans unbuckling them. He grabs each side of my jacket, pulling me forwards until we were both walking backwards.

We stumbled over each other's feet and when Zac's feet hit the edge of the bed, he fell backwards taking me with him and I fall on top of him. We both laugh as we fall, but the laughter soon stops when his lips are back onto mine again.

I bring my feet up and straddle him. Rocking my hips against him and he moans.

"God, I love it when you do that." He leans back slightly with his hands on my hips. "Do it again," he groans. He watches fascinated at my hips as I push them back and forth against his erection. I place each of my hands on his bare chest to keep me steady. I kiss his neck, licking and sucking my way down to his shoulder.

He pulls at my jacket, sliding it down my arms and throws it to the side. As soon as the jacket hits the floor, Zac holds my back and lifts me up, bringing me down onto my bed so that he was on top of me.

"I want your pants off! Now!"

"Yes, Sir," I say biting my lip and looking up at him.

"I like the way that sounds," he says and kisses my cleavage.

He kneels in between, my legs. Each of my legs on either side of his body.

"Let's get these bad boys off of you," he says, referring to my thigh high boots.

He opens up my leg wider to get access to the zipper on the inside, unzipping my right leg and then my left. He pulls down my boots from my thighs, slowly and then takes them off the rest of the way, letting them drop to the floor with a loud thud. After each of my boots were off, he pulls my socks down and throws them somewhere in my room.

"Tilt your hips up, Angel," he says, his voice breathy and I comply, tilting my hips up.

Before, I could even process what he was doing, he grabs the waist of my jeans and tugs down, swiftly sliding down my jeans off of my legs.

"Ta-dah!" he says, repeating my joke and I giggle.

"Very impressive," I say and clap my hands like he had done for me.

"I am really good at taking your clothes off," he says with a large smirk on his face.

"You are," I smiled. I Began unbuttoning my small vest, but his hand rested on my and stopped me.

"Keep that on," he smiled devilishly at me.

He looked down at me from where he kneeled. His eyes darkened as he took me all in. He took my right leg in hands and lifted it up so that it rested on his left shoulder.

"Ah Jesus, you look good like this." I wasn't entirely sure how I looked, but with my leg hiked up in the air and myself almost completely naked, I'm assuming in his eyes I looked quite tempting.

He moved his hips against me, his pelvis completely hitting me in the right spot that made my thighs tighten. It was a different sensation than what he has done previously. The feeling almost more intense that sent a wave of shock throughout my body. I tilted my head back and lifted my hips to meet his when he rocked against me again and we both groaned.

I wanted more of him. I wanted him completely.

I brought my leg down from his shoulder, sitting up and getting on my knees in front of him. I sucked his bottom lip, nipping lightly and taking it in my teeth. He makes a sound low on his throat and I lightly hum from the pleasure of that sound.

"Can you lay down," I swallowed. "Please," I added.

He nodded his head and then leaned down on his hand, laying down and putting his head on my pillow. It wasn't a moment later that I jumped on top of him, straddling his legs.

"Can I - May I touch you?" I look down at him, not staring directly into his eyes, but more at his chest.

He nodded his head, resting his hands on my thighs.

I leaned further up on his stomach, reaching my hands out. I used the tips of my fingers and lightly caressed his cheek, feeling his soft skin underneath my fingers. My fingers wandered lightly over his jaw, his nose, his lips and his eyelids and I watched as his chest rose and fell rhythmically and with every couple of seconds, he held his breath. My hands continued their path down from his face to his neck, my hands tracing over his collarbone and the outline of his muscle down his arms. His eyes watch my fingers; his eyebrows drew together causing a line to crease his forehead. My path led me to the veins that protruded his forearms and I followed them down to his hands, where I picked up one of his hands and brought it to my mouth where I kissed and nibbled his palm and fingers.

"I love your hands," I said, without a filter, because I did. They were the most beautiful hands. Pianist hands, with long fingers and a muscular forearm with protruding veins.

His eyes wandered all over my face, the furrow in his eyebrow deepening.

I brought his hand that I was holding to my breast, pushing his hand to encase my breast and I let out a quick high-pitched moan, the sensation from my breast travelling straight to my groin. He lets out a sharp breath and squeezed his hand on my breast without my assistance.

I left his hand on my breast and I continued the adventure my hands were having on his body. I started at the top of his chest, running my finger along the middle of his chest, down his abdominals and following his hair trail again to the top of his boxers. In one swift movement I cupped him through his thin boxers and savoured the sound of his hiss through his teeth.

"Is this okay?" I ask, moving my hand over him. He nods his head almost immediately. "Can I touch you?" I ask, but this time implying something more than what I was already doing. He seemed to understand me right away.

"Only if you want to," he says

"I want to," I confirmed. I brought my fingers to his waistband and pulled them down, Zac lifting his hips up and helping me take them off the rest of the way. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 4.6K 14
Ares stared at me and I swallowed nervously. My eyes trailed over his naked, muscular body as memories of our times together flooded my memory. "Loo...
95K 764 28
There are 2 kinds of people in this world: people who enjoy smut stories, and liars. This is a story of addiction and pleasure, how they can combine...
172K 12.8K 42
Enemies to lovers- Boss/employee- Bickering and Bantering- Billionaire romance Second chance romance HEA romance novel If it weren't for bad luck, I'...
1.4M 45.3K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...