《The King's Court of Past And...

By King_Kado131

Welcome to King Kado's court. Worlds Near and Far come here to tell their story. With Endless Worlds, There a... More

Welcome!
Drive! Type: Soul!
Some Single Shots
Kado, The Hero Chosen by God
Hunting Machine
V-DAY SPECIAL
NATAS' SCHOOL for the SOULESS
Shonen Yo! Keep Your Breathing!
🍋Fibers and Fruit Filled with Love and Grace🍋
I REALLY JUST WANNA MAKE AN ISEKAI
🍋The Fun Starts At The After Party🍋
Not Really Sure Special
Probably Sure Specials
Raido Devil Slave Arc Part 1
A Second Part to my Pokemon One-Shot
I Don't Really Know Special...
Esuriit
Grave Fodiens
BIG BANG WAVE!
The Best Chapter of All Time
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken#2 Part 1
[A/N] I Went Overboard...
The Seiken Of The Fairies #2 Part 2
[A/N] Pherb, I Know What I'm Gonna Write Today!
⚠️Madness Of Love⚠️
Random Drawings I've Done +Little Update
Demon King Kado Drawings! +Another Update!
《One Piece Devilive》[PART 1]
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 2
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 3

🍋Forbidden Lovers🍋

1K 15 18
By King_Kado131

🍋⚠️WARNING!⚠️🍋]
[THIS CONTAINS
[🍋INTENSE ROMANCE🍋]
[OF A]
[🍋SLAPPING AND MATURE NATURE!🍋]
[READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED!]
[Also, give me a Minute to Post the Lewd Images]
[Now then! This chapter takes place in the Story:
Wakfu King of Cards
After the Chapter:
Y/n L/n Spade

(Needless to say that this is Canon)

*FWOOOSH!*

In the sky, 4 Male Cras were seen flying around on shadow birds looking around as if they were searching for something, they all then flew close together as they talked.

Cra 1: "Looks she got away from us."

Cra 2: "Dammit... I didn't think Cleome would betray us like this... that Suit bastard must be holding her hostage!

Cra 3: "... She is one of our greatest soldier... maybe the rumors are true..."

Cra 4: "The fact that there's a New God Suit is troubling enough, but the idea that our Cleome would be in a relationship with him, it's insane!"

Cra 1: "He's right, let's stop talking about rumors and get back to searching! She must have gone off towards the docks!"

Cra 2, 3 & 4: "YES SIR!"

*FWOOSH!*

The soldiers said before they flew off... but inside of a cave, it was quickly seen that the Cras had called off their search too soon, as inside of the cave, Y/n was seen holding Cleophee close to his chest by her waist, the Cra girl stood there with her ear to Y/n's chest, listening to her favorite rhythm, the beat of Y/n's Heart.

*Thump Bump... Thump Bump... Thump Bump... Thump Bump...*

The cra girl closed her eyes and smiled as the beat was music to her ears. Meanwhile, Y/n's arms were raised from Cleo's waist to her stomach as he looked outside of the cave cautiously, before letting out a happy sigh.

Y/n: "*Happy Sigh* I think those idiots are gone. It also seems like their still on the fence about m-"

*Chu~*

Y/n: "Hmm?"

God Y/n: "Mmm~"

Cleophee suddenly turned and gently grabbed Y/n's head, before pulling him into a deep kiss, suprising the boy for a moment, before he began radiating his Gold and Blue God Aura as he pulled his lover close and deepened the kiss. And as she pulled back from the kiss, Y/n's God Aura faded, while the Cra girl stared up at him, moving her hair out of her face as she looked at him with loving eyes, confusing the new God Suit.

Cleophee: "Y/n..."

Cleophee then gripped Y/n's hand, pressing them together as she interlocked fingers with the Suit, revealing that the two of them were wearing odd golden Rings, they were shapped like arrows with a Spade on the tip and a Heart on the end, both made out of shining Bismuth Gems.

Cleophee: "I... I think I'm ready..."

And for one of the first times, a bright red blush to appear on Y/n's before an excited smile followed.

Y/n: "Are you sure Cleo? Like really sure?"

Cleophee: "Yeah. I've thought about it for a while... I know we haven't been married for that long... but we can't keep running and adventuring forever... so... I think it's about time we settle down."

Y/n: "... R-Right then! Let's head back home!"

Cleophee: "Yeah!"

Cleophee said as Y/n lead her out of the cave and towards the nearest shore where a large high-tech suitic ship sat in the water.

Cleophee: "I wonder how the others are doing?"

Y/n: "Aw, they're probably fine! Besides Saisho and Lax are there, it's fine."

《Timeskip》

Inside of a large town, people lived happily, selling things at shops, going in and out of the village's guild hall for adventures, and so much more. A large statue was seen in the center of the Village, that statue showed Y/n and Cleophee back to back, Y/n was in his God King armor with his rouzer in hand, fighting against Jashin while Cleophee was seen with her crossbow and Y/n's Golden Joker Sword fighting against the Albino Joker. A plaque was seen at the bottom of the statue with the words, The Town of Glaivenbow. Going through the town there were a mass of Landmarks like, a Giant yet familiar clock tower, a Guildhall, an Inn, and finally a Bar, some of them were still being fixed or created. Following a path that leads into the forest nearby the village, deep inside the dark forest, a small yet comfortable house was seen.

"Haaa~"

*Chu~*

"Mmm~"

Inside of the house, Y/n and Cleophee were seen sitting on a couch, Cleo sat on Y/n's lap, grinding on his crotch as the two made out passionately. Cleophee's arms were around Y/n's neck, while the Suit caressed and grouped the Cra's supple ass and breasts. Their tongues wrestled in eachother's mouth, exploring each and every inch of eachother, moaning into the lusty yet love filled kiss. Y/n's God aura began to flare up as his dick hardened from under his lover's still grinding waist. Cleo then gasped into the kiss as a shiver of pleasure went up her spine, Y/n had reached around and into the Cra's clothes before he stuck one of his finger inside of her dripping wet pussy and began pumping gently, making the Cra moan and shutter. The two then pulled out of the kiss as they stared into eachother's eyes for a moment, before Cleophee began rubbing Y/n's member through his pants.

Cleophee: "Oh Cra, it's so much bigger than I remember, and it's so hard~"

Y/n: "We were drunk off our asses last time we did it."

Cleophee: "Right, and that 2 years ago. I've totally forgotten the delicious taste of your cock."

Y/n: "Well then, let's spark some memories."

The lovers kissed another time, before Y/n and Cleophee began undressing eachother, revealing their naked forms.

Cleophee: "Still as good as you remember~?"

Cleophee said as she stood there with her hands behind her head, her tits bouncing with every deep breath.

[Lewd Image 1]->

Y/n: "Not really... You're more beautiful than I remember~"

*Blam*

Cleophee: "Asshole, don't tease me like that."

Y/n: "But it's fun~"

Y/n said as he pulled Cleophee close again and began kissing her neck while messaging her breasts and rubbing the outer lips of her pussy, making her moan at his touch, before she hesitantly pushed the Suit back, but kept her hands on his chest with a sly smile. She then pushed Y/n back and sat him on the as she slowly got down on her knees and trailed her hands down Y/n's body at she did, kneeling infront of Y/n's cock with a lustfilled look on her face. She gripped Y/n's hand and began gently tugging and rubbing his member while she also fingered her own dripping pussy.

[Lewd Image 2]->

Cleophee then placed Y/n's cock onto her face, taking a deep breathe, inhaling Y/n's intoxicating musk, before she went down to the base of Y/n's cock, she slowly and seductively licked up his member, following and tracing the veins with the tip of her tongue. She reached the head and gave it a long kiss before she began running her tongue around the ridge of the tip, before she rubbed her tongue along the very top, assaulting the sensitive mushroom of his member. She stared directly into Y/n's eyes as she continued to lick and suck the tip of Y/n's cock, watching him writhe and moan from her skills. She sucked on the tip of Y/n's cock, causing him to place his hand on the top of her head, but the Cra pushed his hand away, before she closed her eyes and started sucking Y/n's cock deeper into her mouth.

[Lewd Image 3]->

Y/n: "Fuck! Ah! Cleo~!"

Y/n swore and moaned as the Cra slurped and sucked his cock, bobbing her head up and down the shaft as she sucked him off Cleophee fingered herself. As the cra moaned, vibrations went through Y/n's cock, making him let out a loud moan as Cleo sucked the Suit God's cock deeper and deeper into her mouth.

*Slurp~*

Y/n: "AHH~!"

Suddenly, Cleophee took Y/n's cock all the way down to the base, kissing his waist as her throat bulged from Y/n's girth. She then pulled all the way back to the very tip, kissing the mushroom membrane, before going all the way back down to base again, an intense shiver of pleasure shot through Y/n's body at the Cra's Deepthroat, making his body twitch as she worked her tongue around Y/n's cock like crazy, making her lover pant and groan. Cleophee looked up at Y/n with hearts in her eyes as she stuck out her tongue and lapped at Y/n's balls for a moment, making the Suit moan even louder. Y/n's God Aura began flaring up as his cock began twitching in Cleophee's throat, but feeling this made Cleo gain a cocky smirk, before she quickly pulled Y/n's Cock our of her mouth.

Y/n: "W-What the hell Cleo? Why'd you stop?"

Cleophee then began lazily jacking Y/n's cock while he stared at her in confusion.

Cleophee: "I dunno. Maybe I want you to get angry, I got you all close to cumming down my throat and ripped it away. Sooo~ what're you gonna do about it~?"

Cleophee asked in a teasing manner with a sly smile and a cocky smirk. This quickly annoyed Y/n as his Gold and Blue God aura began flaring up. Y/n then grabbed Cleophee by her ears, confusing her for a moment... before Y/n forced his cock all the way down her throat. Cleophee's eyes widened for a moment, before they became filled with lust as hearts appeared in them.

*PlapPlapPlapPlap!*

Cleophee: "Mmm~! Mmm~! Sho Kooog~!"

God Y/n: "Haa~! Yeah~! That's what happens when you disrespect a God~!"

Y/n said, his God Aura flaring up as he held Cleophee by the side of her head, thrusting into her throat, his balls slapping against her chin as he throat fucked her. Her eyes were half lidded as she took every inch of his cock into her throat, her long ears twitching up and down over and over as she moaned around his cock. Y/n's dick began to twitch as he rammed into Cleo's throat over and over. Y/n then pulled Cleophee down to his base as he let out ropes and ropes of cum down her throat, letting out a moan and small thrust every now and then as Cleophee gulped and swallowed every every bit of his seed, her eyes filled with lust and her face sloppy with drool as her ears twitched with every gulp.

*Sluuu-*

[Lewd Image 4]->

*Pop!*

Cleophee: "Haaaa~! Soo good~! I love it when your rough with me~! Now..."

Cleophee then laid on a carpet on the floor and held up her leg, revealing her dripping wet pussy, ready to be fucked.

[Lewd Image 5]->

Cleophee: "Come over here and pound my Cra pussy God Suit, paint my womb white and claim it~"

Y/n walked over to the Cra and began fingering Cleo's dripping lower lips with 2 digits, making her moan as he kissed and bit the Cras neck, giving her a quick hickey, before he pulled his fingers out of the Cra and began rubbing her pussy lips with the tip of his cock. Y/n then thrusted inside of her, his Gold and Blue God aura still raging around him as he penatrated the cra and thrusted into her without mercy, pounding into her, making Cleophee grip the carpet under her tightly with a lust filled face as she was roughly fucked by the God with her leg over his shoulder.

Cleophee: "AH~! FUCK~! THAT FEEL SO GOOD~!"

Y/n didn't let up at all, thrusting into Cleophee over and over as the two of them moaned and groaned. Y/n thrusted deeper and faster into Cleophee as her pussy clenched tightly around Y/n's member.

Cleophee: "Fuck~! Fuck~! Fuck~! N/n~! I'm gonna cum~!"

God Y/n: "M-Me too, I'm close~!"

Cleophee: "Together~! Let's cum together~!"

Y/n took his hands off of Cleophee's hips and hugged her leg close to his chest as he thusted, humped and pounded his Suitic cock into the Cra's cervix, until-

Cleophee: "HAAAAAAA~!"

Y/n let out a loud growl, his God Aura surging as he slammed his hips into Cleophee's, releasing his seed inside of her, painting the walls of her womb white as she came, soaking Suit's cock in her love juices. The lover panted heavily, Y/n's aura died down while he pulled out of Cleo's pussy, causing a bit of his Cum to drip out of her as he sat down and observed her full figure.

[Lewd Image 6]->

The two of them laid side by side, panting as sweat dripped down their bodies. The smell of sex filled the room as they laid there for a moment.

[Semi-Lewd Image 7]->

Y/n: ".... Round 2?"

Cleophee: "Round 2."

♡Timeskip♡

Cleophee: "AHH~ Yeah~ Yeah~! Fuck! N/n~!"

God Y/n: "Fuck! Cleo, you're so tight!"

Cleophee was seen riding ontop of Y/n Cowgirl style, quickly going up and down on Y/n's cock as they both moaned and cried from the pleasure.

[Lewd Image 8]->

God Y/n: "C-Cleo! I'm cumming again~!"

Cleophee: "INSIDE ME~!"

♡Timeskip♡

God Y/n: "How's this Cleo! Feels good?"

Cleophee: "S-SO GOOD~! HARDER~! FUCK ME HARDER N/N~!"

Cleophe now rode on Y/n reverse cowgirl style, holding her arms down as he mercilessly thrusted into her.

[Lewd Image 9]->

Cleophee: "I'M GONNA CUM!
I-I-I'M CUMMING~!!!"

Cleophee squirted as she came intensely while Y/n continued to thrust deep and hard into her, before he hilted himself in her before he unleashed rope after rope of cum inside of his Cra lover, making her cry out, her mouth agape, her tongue out, and her eyes staring up towards the ceiling as tears welled up in the corners of her eyes. She then fell back, landing onto Y/n's chest as his cock was still inside of her, the two of then panting as they laid there.

Y/n: "... You came first... So it looks like the score's 5 to 19... I'm winning."

Cleophee: "... Fuck you... best of 25..."

Y/n: "Sure you're not tired Cleo? You are going against a God."

Cleophee: "Hell no am I tired! And you may be a God, but I'm one of the best Cra Soldiers! Round 25!"

Y/n: "You're funeral."

♡Timeskip♡

Cleophee: "This is embarrassing."

God Y/n: "Hey you lost, and this was the deal. Besides, other people would die for this."

Cleophee: "I know that Mr. God Suit... but it's still embarrassing..."

Y/n was seen standing proudly while Cleo kneeled infront of Y/n, jacking his cock infront of her face, she then placed Y/n's cock into her mouth, sucking it off with a urgency, until-

God Y/n: "F-FUCK! C-CUMMING!"

Cleophee then pulled off of Y/n's cock, a small string of saliva connecting her lips to Y/n's cock, as cum shot from the God's dick, giving Cleophee a facial.

[Lewd Image 10]->

The Cra wiped a glob of cum off of her face with her middle finger, before plopping it into her mouth. Her ear twitch up and down in happiness as she blushed, sucking her finger before she puller her finger out of her mouth.

Cleophee: "It really does taste good. I've heard it taste bitter and salty... but you're tastes like... Sweet Fruit. I can definitely remember it tasting worse the first time we did it."

Y/n: "Heheh! Another good part about being a God!"

Cleophee chuckled at this as she pulled up her panties and put a large shirt on as she began walking off.

Cleophee: "I'm gonna go and take a shower, I'm tired."

[This Image is Probably Fine but just to be sure]->

Y/n: "Same here, I'll see you in bed."

Y/n said as he headed towards the bedroom of the house... but stopped when he noticed that Cleophee had stopped moving.

Y/n: "You ok, Cleo?"

Cleophee then placed her hand on her stomach as she looked down.

Cleophee: ".... Do you think it worked? Do you think I'm..."

Y/n then appeared behind Cleophee and hugged her close, making her jump before she snuggled into it.

Y/n: "Don't worry, and If it didn't then we can just do it again, alright?"

Cleophee: "Yeah, sorry."

The two of them shared a loving moment together, it may have been filled with lust, but that lust was back by the love they felt, even if it was Taboo for them or Even forbidden... it didn't matter, because the two of them were in love.

《6 Years and an accident involving Xelor Magic and Two Children Later》

"HHHYYYAAAHHH!!"

*CLASH!*

"YOU'RE WIDE OPEN!"

*BLAM!*

"KAHAA-"

*BOOOM!*

I

nside of a familiar forest, a large house was seen in a clearing, four sets of clothes were being dried on Laundry lines, while 3 People were seen at the back of the house, two of the training while the other was seemingly asleep.

Y/n was seen standing with his Blade Rouzer over his shoulder, while a boy with Black and Blonde hair and Crimson red eyes, wearing some casual Suitic combat Clothing while gripping a Katana Rouzer eith a Crimson Blade. He was on his knees breathing heavily before he got back onto his feet, gripping his blade in a battle ready pose. As his hair was blown by the wind, it was quickly revealed that the ends of his ears were oddly pointed, as if he was not just Suit or Cra... but both...

???: "I'm not giving up!"

The boy growled as he began radiating the Red and Black aura of Rouzing.

???: "Today's the day I defeat you!"

The boy then dashed forwards, charging for at Y/n as his blade dragged through the ground. Y/n smiled as he prepared to block a slash from below, only to be suprised when the boy spun around, ready to attack from above with a Downward slash. A normal person would have been defeated by this attack... but not Y/n. He quickly took a step back, easily dodging the attack causing the boy to lodge his Rouzer into the trunk of a tree, before-

*BLAM!*

???: "GAHAA!"

*THUD!*

Y

/n kicked him in the stomach and sent him flying once again. The boy laid on the ground for a moment, an angry expression on his face as he punched the ground. Suddenly his Rouzer was stabbed into the ground infront of him, causing him to look up and see Y/n standing there with his Blade Rouzer over his shoulder.

Y/n: "That was a good move Chalice."

The boy, or Chalice quickly gained an annoyed/saddened expression as he stood up, ripping his sword out of the ground as he did.

Chalice: "Not good enough to beat you..."

Y/n: "What was that?"

Chalice: "Nothing father..."

Chalice said before he sheathed his Rouzer onto his back and began walking off quickly.

???: "Let me guess, he lost again?"

Suddenly a very familiar voice said, causing Y/n to turn only to see Cleophee in a brand new style.

She was walking back towards the house with her hands behind her head, Odium, who was still in his unsealed and true form, following behind her as he dragged a giant monster behind him with a mass of arrows and arrow holes in it's body.

Y/n: "Yeah, and he's not taking it any easier on himself."

Cleophee: "Well he's got your pride after all."

Y/n: "Yyyeeeaaahhh... How'd the hunt go?"

Cleophee: "Heh! Easy! The thing didn't even notice me! Anyway, how's Quiver?"

Y/n: "She's...."

"ZZZZZzzzzzzz...."

Y/n: "Still in her "Hammock"."

Cleophee: "And she got your laziness! I'm just glad neither of them are as racist as you were!"

Y/n: "For the last time! I was not Racist! You just don't know how to compare things!"

Cleophee: "Whatever you say."

Odium: "HEY! YOU WANT HELP COOKING THIS MONSTER BEST BUDDY!?"

Odium said as he tied the giant monster onto a large stick, ready to cook it spitfire style.

Y/n: "SURE! LET'S START THIS!"

Y/n said excitedly as he ran over to the Odium, ready to cook the monster.

It had been 6 Years after Jashin was destroyed and the Battle Fight had ended. In that time, Cleophee and Y/n had gotten married and had a pair of twins, Chalice and Quiver. They had built and entire town known as Glaivenbow, where many people of all races lived in harmony under the rule of God Suit and his lover.

In a giant Clock Tower, a familiar Xelor worked with familiar creatures with horn in hoods, leading the town as it's Mayor.

In the Guildhall, a large and very buff Iop with dark skin and orange markings in his body, along with a giant orange Mane for hair with a odd symbol on his chest, which looked like a Diamond with a K inside of it, worked as it's Master, along with a Eniripsa man with Club K symbol on his back, who was seen cleaning any messes that popped up.

At a Bar a very familiar Suit with Black hair and purple eyes, who had a Heart K Sumbol around his left eye, worked at the a server, along with a Cra Woman with a Spade K symbol on her naval, which she showed off proudly as she worked as the Bartender.

The People of this town were just as important as it's Founder, as many of them were seen with 1 of the 4 Suitic Symbols with Different Letters inside of them ranging from 2-10.

And in the very middle of that town, the Statue of Cleophee and Y/n fighting against The Albino Joker and Jashin stood proudly as Chalice stood infront of it, looking up to Y/n.

Chalice thoughts: "Father... I may be weak now... but I promise I will get stronger! And when I'm strong, I'll make sure that everyone how great I am as the Son of God Suit. I will prove myself!"

That was fun to write....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 13 13
They walk past us and I can't help but notice the guy in the back. He was tall, just like the others, had black hair, just like the others. What made...
123K 2.9K 53
The World of Twelve! A magnificent world full of Magic, Mystery and Action! Every race living in relative peace, but that's about to change when a yo...
1.6K 14 10
Y/N, a highschooler who didn't really have a dream and doesn't know anything about Kamen Rider, is going to a good-looking college with his inseparab...
239 20 60
In the humble Jack Kingdom, young Kaipo Kasumi embarks on a daring quest for harmony. Amidst the four kingdoms, his homeland stands the least mighty...