Addicted

By BD_Connoll

"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
EPILOGUE: Isaac POV

Chapter 6.

82 3 0
By BD_Connoll

When I woke up Saturday morning, I felt as if I had been kicked by a truck. Starting work every night at six and finishing at two in the morning really took the energy out of me. I could hear talking and small humming of voices in the kitchen and went out to see who was there. All three boys stood in the kitchen and began clapping and cheering as soon as I walked into the kitchen.

"You owe me ten dollars," Emmett said to Zac, sipping his coffee and leaning against the counter.

"Why does he owe you ten dollars?" I asked, walking straight to the coffee machine.

"It's past ten," Zac said, sipping his own coffee.

I looked at Emmett with confusion on my face.

"We bet when you would wake up," Emmett laughed, responding to my unanswered question. "I bet you would wake up past ten," he continued.

"I bet you couldn't wake up until past twelve," Zac added.

"I didn't bet at all," Burney said with his hands up in the air as if he was about to be arrested.

"What time is it?" I asked, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Fifteen minutes past," Zac said and then laughed. "I like what you're wearing."

I looked down at my bare legs and realised that I forgot to put on my track pants before leaving my bedroom. I stood in the kitchen, making my coffee in only a loose t-shirt and underwear.

"More like, I like what you're not wearing," He laughed, smiling around his mug.

"Oh, shut up," I smiled and could feel my chest and neck heat up.

"Are you working tonight as well?" Burney asked.

"Yes."

I talked about working last night with the boys as we drank out coffee, leaning on the counter.

"I need a shower," I said, taking my coffee into the bathroom with me as I quickly showered.

Once I was finished my shower I got changed quickly into a clean shirt and track pants and went into the living room to see Zac watching TV.

"What are you watching?" I asked and sat down next to him on the couch.

"Some animal documentary," Zac said, his eyes remained on the screen.

"Looks good," I smiled.

I watched Zac's hand, as he changed the channel.

"Tell me about yourself?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"Like what?" he asked, chuckling.

"I don't know," I said, smiling.

"Where should I start?" he asked with a goofy smile on his face.

"What is your favourite colour?" I shrugged, making his head turn back on the back of the couch and laugh.

After a moment he answered. "Green," he looked at me and paused. "Or maybe a dark gold."

I looked away and he laughed a mocking kind of laugh.

"What's your favourite colour?" he asked.

"Orange," I said without hesitation.

He huffed and looked away back at the TV

"Any siblings?" I asked, trying to keep him talking.

"An older brother," He said. "Older brother and a lot of cousins," he smiled a soft smile, as if he was remembering them fondly. "And you?"

"Three brothers. An older and two younger brothers," I said. After a moment of watching whatever channel Zac landed on. We sat in silence and I got up to get ready to eat and get ready for work.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Bed," I said after I grabbed some leftovers. "It was nice talking to you." I went into my room.

I started to get ready for work, drying and then curling my damp hair and applying my makeup. I thought about what Stevie Rae said about my clothes and decided to wear something more revealing. I chose a black leather singlet bra that had buckles at the straps; it almost looked like a harness. It looked like something that someone who was into BDSM would wear. It made my tits look good, which was what I was aiming for. I made my hair look similar to how Stevie Rae's hair did the first night I worked, with loose curls brushed out down to my waist. I looked good. Better than what I thought.

I stepped out of the room, remembering I left my jacket on a chair in the kitchen.

"Hey," Zac said. His eyes wandered over my face and body. "You look good."

"Oh... thanks." I smiled. Heat was already building up in my chest. My heels from my thigh high boots, clicked against the floor.

As soon as Emmett got home, I jumped into his car straight away and he was already dropping me off at the Bar.

"Thanks, taxi," I said with a laugh, when I left Emmett in the car.

I smiled at Koby when I stepped inside and went straight to the employee locker to drop off my things. When I arrived back out Stevie Rae was there to greet me.

"Hey, good-looking." Her hair was in a bun tonight.

"Hey," I smiled back.

"I'm putting you on the large bar today."

"What?" I looked at her deadpanned.

"You've proved to us for the past couple nights that you can handle the small bar. Maddie said you are really good, probably one of the best we've had in a long time."

I was extremely flattered, but at the same time the nerves from being put on at the large bar was getting to me.

"Are you sure, Stevie?" After a pause she looked at me with a question in her eyes. "Putting me on the large bar," I continued.

"The only way you'll learn how to swim is if we throw you into the deep end," she smiled.

"Hey, Ali," Maddie called out as she flipped a drink.

"Hi, Maddie," I laughed and got behind the bar with her.

Her short hair was in its usual half-up-half-down, but tonight she had on silver hook earrings and a mesh top with a bright coloured bra underneath.

"Same rules as before at the small bar. Whoever sits at your side of the bar is your customer and you serve them. When everyone is served and we're not as busy, you need to clean, otherwise we'll never get out of here in time," she laughed.

The bass from the music was roaring in my chest. I watched as the bar began to fill with people, some were already noticeably drunk, and others were just beginning. The night was still young.

"Dry Martini!"

"Whiskey Sour!"

"Gimlet!"

"I need more ice!" I screamed over the music to Maddie.

"Alex! Ice now," Maddie yelled to a busboy who wore a striped shirt as their uniform and then turned to me. "Don't be afraid to ask for what you need. Ask earlier otherwise it'll be too late."

Everyone was shouting drinks and I was making them just as quickly. I felt like I was in my element. I used to work at a local bar back at home, but it wasn't as large as the Bar.

I thanked Alex when he filled up my ice and flipped one of the bottles in the air behind my back at the same time. I got a series of cheers and claps afterwards which made me smile broadly.

Halfway through my shift, my tip jar was almost full. Working half my shift at the small bar, I would have only received a quarter of the tip jar to be full.

After a quick break out the back of the Bar in the cold air, I replaced Mia from my position at the large bar.

"Carlton Dry!"

I took the cap of the beer quickly and pushed it down the table to the customer.

Maddie served one of her customers quickly and then came up to me afterwards wiping her hand on her rag. She rested against the bar and leaned towards me.

"Don't look now- "

I began tilting my head around.

"Hey! What did I just say?"

"Sorry," I laughed which made her smile.

"Don'tlook now..." She paused with her eyes wide open which made me laugh again. "But there's a guy down at the end of your bar who has not stopped starring at you since he got here."

"What does he look like?" I asked, while wiping down a couple used glasses.

"Cute." She tilted her head to get a better look. "A cute ginger," she laughed.

"When can I look?" I asked, my hand quickly tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Hmm... Now."

I tried to be subtle when I turned my head, pretending that I was putting away a bottle on the shelves behind me.

I turned my head to the side and saw the only person sitting at my bar who was staring directly at me.

He was cute, very cute. A cute ginger, as Maddie put it. His hair was an orange flame, cut short with the front of his hair styled upwards. His face was defined with high cheekbones and a defined chin. He wore a grey hoodie underneath a black denim jacket, with the sleeves of his jackets folded up. In between his hands he held a Carlton Dry beer bottle.

He smiled at me, his eyes steady and staring directly into my eyes.

I turned back to my task, a smile creeping over my face and heat creeping up to my face from my chest.

I watched as the crowded dance floor began to die down just as last call was being called through a large bell at Maddie's side of the bar.

The bar began to crowd again like no one was ever going to be served a drink again. Maddie and I continued to flip drinks left, right and centre; people were ordering drinks just as quickly as we were serving them.

By the time the rush from last call died off, Maddie and I were wiping down our bar and putting back the drinks in their rightful place.

"He's still here," Maddie said, leaning into me, similar to how she was before.

I took a quick peak around my hair and she was right. The orange flame was still sitting in the same spot with an almost empty bottle between his hands.

"Get him another drink,"

"Last call is over," I replied back.

"Screw it," Maddie laughed. "I won't tell if you don't."

I shoved her with my elbow and smiled before slowly walking over towards the orange flame.

"What can I get for you?" I said, leaning my hands on the bar.

"That depends," he said, a smile creeping across his face.

"Depends on what?" His infectious smile made my own smile to break through.

"Can I get your number?" He said which made me laugh.

"How many times has that line worked?" I could feel that my smile was growing.

"Well, seeing as this is the first time that I've ever used it, then it depends on whether or whether not you give me your number," he said which made me laugh again.

"You have a great laugh," he said, smiling and staring directly int my eyes.

I looked away quickly and tucked my hair behind my ears.

"Uh thanks," I smiled.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"James. What's yours?"

"Ali."

"Is Ali short for something?" he smiled.

"Alison. Ali is short for Alison."

"It's nice to meet you Alison."

"Nice to meet you too, James."

"You're new here, aren't you?"
"Come here that often, do you?" I laughed.

"I come here enough," he smiled which made me laugh harder.

"Yes, I am new, I started Tuesday," I stated.

"Ali, it's fifteen to two!" Maddie called out.

"Sorry, James. Looks like I'm going to kick you out," I said, teasing him.

"Is that so?" He asked, smiling a little more broadly.

"I'm a lot stronger than what I look."

He laughed and swallowed the rest of his drink.

"Can I walk you to your car later?" he asked, once he finished his drink.

"I get off work at little after two. We leave by the back door if you want to meet me there?"

"I'll be there." He nodded his head and handed me his empty bottle.

I watched him get off his stool and head through the front doors.

Maddie and I finished wiping down the bar and setting chairs back in place, so by the time two came around, we grabbed our jackets and walked out as a group to the back door.

James was waiting with his hands in his pockets and a smile on his face. He was a lot taller than me, probably only slightly shorter than Zac.

I walked up to him, a nervous smile beginning to form on my face.

"Hey," I smiled.

"How was work?" James asked.

"Good," I laughed. "I met this strange guy tonight."

"Strange, am I?" he laughed.

"Only slightly," I held up my fingers in a pinch leaving a tiny space between my forefinger and my thumb. "The tiniest bit," I continued.

After a second I realised that the Koby and girls were waiting.
"Go ahead guys," I said around James to them and Koby began walking the girls one by one to their cars.

"Where's your car?" He asked, as we continued walking down the side of the Bar to the front.

"I don't have one... Yet," I said.

"How are you getting home then?" He asked.

"One of my close friends picks me up," I said.

"Must be one hell of a friend to pick you up at two in the morning. Why do they pick you up?"

"I don't have a car," I laughed.

"No car, huh..." He said, looking away as we walked side by side. "So, does that mean I'll have to pick you up for our first date soon?" He smiled down at me and I pushed him with my shoulder.

I shook my head and smiled. "You're so cocky."

"Cocky good or cocky bad?"

"I'm not sure," I laughed.

"So, what do you say? Can I take you out soon?" He asked when we stripped at the front of the Bar, but Emmett's car wasn't there.

"Hmm, it depends. I'll just have to message you?"

"Are you serious?" He said, laughing.

I shrugged. "Give me your phone." I held my hand out to him and he put his phone in my hand for me to quickly put my number in.

A black old looking car rolled into the front then. A car I faintly recognised.

"This is my ride," I said to James, turning to him with a smile.

"Okay, so I'll text you," He said, a little hope in his eyes.

"So, text me," I laughed and got into the passenger seat.

Zac looked at me and then looked out the window towards James.

"Who is that?" He asked, as I smiled out the window towards him.

"That's James," I said, and Zac began to drive home. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 336 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
150K 2.4K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
1.4M 45.2K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
981K 15.9K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...