Spider-Man and the Avengers...

By Ranam87

Ok so don't expect this to be any good but I desided to make a one shot book! Yay! So these storys will most... More

The god and the child.
The feld trip. Part one.
N/A Updates.
The field trip. Part two
School and stab wounds.
A Normal Day?
When the Starks cook dinner.
Brothers

Ideas

1.4K 16 13
By Ranam87

Hi guys! So it's been awhile since I've made any one shots for this book. I've decided that I didn't want to leave you guys hanging so I'll get back to the drawing board with ideas and stories. This is an open invite to just comment some ideas. Whether they be detailed and long or just a sentence I'm open to hear them! Can't wait to get back to writing for you guys, until next time!

- Random

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 6.9K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.5M 25.6K 52
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1M 32.6K 78
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...