"Thank You For Loving Me" [Ka...

Por Kurooswifie

(Mostly just soft Kageyama) You are Hinata's childhood best friend, was supporting Hinata at his middle scho... Más

Y/N's Info
When We First Met
Apartments Pt. 1
Apartments Pt. 2
We Meet Again
Let's Actually Talk
Dinner at the Hinata Residence
Match Day
Study Date
Convenience Store Date Pt.1
Convenience Store Date Pt. 2
Love Letter
Rainy Day
Bus Ride to Saitama
Training Camp Pt. 1
You and Me
You and Me (Date Pictures)
Training Camp Pt. 2
Thank You For Loving Me Pt. 1
Thank You For Loving Me Pt. 2

Kageyama's Confession

2.9K 66 69
Por Kurooswifie

(Just a little warning, there are a couple more time skips than the norm)

The day was half way over and the two girls were busy with lunch.  Y/N had rice with egg that day and Yachi had onigiri.  The day was quite peaceful with a little mishaps like the missing ruler from Y/N's math teacher's desk.  This was the current topic for a lunch discussion of course.

Yachi took a bite of her onigiri, "I wonder who took the ruler from Sensei Sato?"

"Same, I wonder why they would take it tho," Y/N replied, "but then again, Sensei Sato had another ruler in his desk anyways."

Before Yachi could reply, Hinata came in the classroom.  He slammed the door opened and acted as if he was in a rush.

"Y/N chan! I need to tell you something!" Hinata hurried over to the girls' desk.

Hinata pulled out a chair to sit down in between the girls.

Y/N was a bit confused, "What is it Sho san?"

"I just found out something really nice about Kageyama san!" Hinata exclaimed to his friends.

"You know how he walks home with Y/N chan every day?!" Hinata continued.

Y/N replied, "Well yeah, what about it?"

"Did something bad happen?" Yachi said in a worried tone.

"No, nothing bad happened Yachi san," Hinata said, "but Kageyama san walks Y/N all the way to Y/N chan's apartment even though his house is a lot father away then her place to mine."

"I've always thought that his house was close to mine," Y/N said, "Kageyama san has always told me that."

"I guess he lied," Yachi stated, "but how do you know Hinata san?"

"After the barbecue dinner, I rode my bike home and I saw Kageyama san on the way." Hinata told, "I was already pretty far away from the school, so I assumed that his house was pretty far away."

"Now I feel bad, but why would he lie about that?" Y/N asked.

"Just first, keep in mind that this was a good lie.  He told me that he wanted to talk to you more and spend more time with you," Hinata answered, "like Tsukishima san said, he may or may not be desperate."

"Y/N chan, now I know for a fact that he likes you," Yachi said, "when are you going to tell him that you like him back."

"Wait Y/N chan likes Kageyama san back?!" Hinata asked.

"Yeah she does, I made her spill the tea back at the sleepover," Yachi explained.

"Yachi san I don't know how to confess to someone," Y/N replied, "I'll see if I just accidentally say it or when it's the perfect time."

"That's great Y/N chan," Hinata said with a smile.

Hinata and Yachi gave each other a high five behind their chair, where Y/N couldn't see.  The rest of the time was mostly about the missing ruler, Y/N's love life, and eating food.  Everyone cruised through their last classes of the day with ease and left.  Kageyama, Hinata, and Y/N were busy walking to Y/N's apartment to study or catch up on homework.

"So how was school today?" Hinata asked the two.

"Okay." Kageyama whispered.

Y/N added, "It went well, what about you Sho san?"

"It went well too, but too bad there wasn't practice today." Hinata answered.

The group, meaning mostly Y/N and Hinata, continued to talk about their day.  They all boarded a train to get to Y/N's house before walking the rest of the way to the apartment complex.  After a while, they reached Y/N's room and entered.  Y/N closed the door behind them, while the boys took off their shoes.

"It's surprising how clean this place always is," Hinata commented.

"Thanks, but I cleaned up just yesterday anyways," Y/N thanked before sitting down at the coffee table.

Y/N sat in between Kageyama and Hinata.  Hinata sat on Y/N's right side at the short end of the table.  Kageyama sat next to Y/N's left side, sharing the long side of the table.  Everyone began to take out their work and finish things up.  An hour in the studying, everyone heard a knock on the door.

"Here I'll get it, it must be the mail man," Y/N volunteered.

Y/N stood up to get the mail.

"Kageyama san, put the letter in," Hinata whispered.

Kageyama looked through his bag, "I know, I'm trying to find it right now."

He looked through his bag until he found it.  Kageyama began to slip the letter into Y/N bag until she came back.

"Hey Kageyama san, did you need something from my bag?" Y/N asked, "I could get it for you if you'd like."

Kageyama pulled his hand away from the bag as Y/N walked back to her seat.  Unfortunately he wasn't able to put the letter in yet.

"Oh yeah, I just needed an eraser," Kageyama lied, "Hinata san didn't have one."

"I'll get you an eraser then," Y/N sat down,

She looked through her pencil pouch and got her eraser out.

"Thanks," Kageyama said, receiving Y/N's eraser.

"No problem," Y/N said, blushing at the contact of his hand.

Kageyama and Hinata tried once again when Y/N stood up to take a phone call from her mom.  She decided to call from the bathroom, just so she didn't disturb the two boys.

"Go go go," Hinata rushed.

"Tch Hinata san, shut up," Kageyama whispered back, "I got it in."

"Make sure it's somewhere she wouldn't find till tomorrow or something."  Hinata whispered back.

Kageyama looked shocked for a bit, but he eventually put the letter into Y/N's English homework.  He knew that Y/N already finished her English homework and she would turn it in tomorrow.

"Sorry about the interruption guys," Y/N apologized, "my parents are coming to visit next month and they wanted me to know three weeks advanced."

"That's Y/N chan's parents for you, they love to plan things earlier," Hinata commented.

"Are your parents nice?" Kageyama asked.

Y/N replied, "Yeah of course they are, their business is doing well in Tokyo so they wanted to visit."

Kageyama nodded at her response before continuing his math homework.  Everyone kept working until it was time to go.  Y/N helped both Hinata and Kageyama with their work from time to time.  Hinata left first due to his mom's work, which was a lot earlier on Wednesdays.

"I'll leave first okay guys," Hinata said, "thanks for helping Y/N chan."

"Bye Hinata san," Kageyama dismissed.

"Bye Sho chan, say hi to your sister for me too," Y/N added.

"Will do Y/N chan," Hinata replied.

After Hinata left, Kageyama began to pack his things up.

"Oh you're leaving now?" Y/N asked.

"Um yeah, my parents may want me back earlier this time," Kageyama replied.

"I'll walk you to the door then."

Y/N walked Kageyama to her door.  Before Kageyama could opened the door to leave, Y/N gently pulled the edge of his shirt.

"Is there something wrong Y/N chan?" Kageyama turned around.

"Um no, but thank you for walking me home even though it's pretty far," Y/N bowed down, "sorry for wasting your time, so please don't walk me home anymore."

Kageyama paused a bit before softly patting Y/N's head twice.  Y/N stood up straight and looked up at him to see what he had to say.

"It's okay, I enjoy walking you home," Kageyama said, "and it's my choice, I want to walk you home."

"Really?"

"Yeah, so don't worry about it," Kageyama said before he left.

Y/N closed the door and locked it.  Outside the door though, Kageyama silently cheered to himself for completing the plan and "playing it cool".

*Time Skip to Tomorrow please*

Thursday started out like the norm.  Y/N woke up to get ready and to go to school.  Like usual, she met up with Hinata on the way.  The best friends hung out in Y/N's classroom until the morning bell rang.  Y/N's first period class was math and it was easy enough for her; not too hard, but not too easy.

Y/N's next class of the day was English class.  Her worksheet packet was due this day and of course she finished it.  She found the packet pretty odd though, as if it was a but thicker.  Y/N decided to flip through the pages and she found an envelope.  The envelope was a pastel pink  with a  tiny red heart sticker, keeping the envelope closed.

Y/N examined the envelope until a classmate came by to pick up her packet for the teacher, since that was her job.  She handed her the packet before taking another close look at the envelope.  Y/N turned it around and saw her name written on the bottom right corner.  After that, she assumed that the letter was addressed to her.

Hoping that it was from Kageyama, she opened the letter and read it to herself.

(This is my first time writing a love letter so bare with me and the grammar mistakes were on purpose)

Dear Y/N chan,

This is a letter to ask you a very important question.  Will you go out with me?  I don't mean like to help you with groceries or going out to eat at a convenience store.  I mean as a boyfriend does with is girlfriend.  And yes I want you to be my girl friend boke.  If you were wondering, I like your personality, height, smile, and everything. 

When we first met, I'm sorry that I yelled at you and Hinata san.  I am very thankful that u gave me a towel in 9th grade when I was at the game.  It was the first time I had fallen in love with you.  Fast forward from when I met you again at Karasuno, I got a bit jealous at the fact that you spend a lot of time with Hinata san and how close the two of you were.  I was glad that we were able to bond at some point, even though it was just grocery shopping with you.  I was happy to see you smile at me for the first time though.  I can still remember how nice it felt to hold your hand.  I didn't really know if I loved you until we spent time alone, but this time at a convenience store.  I enjoyed listening to you talk and share your stories to me, even though it was about another person. 

My grandpa had always told me that when you care for someone deeply, you tend to notice more things about them. I realized that you would walk to school by yourself. Sometimes Hinata san was there to met up with you, and other times you were alone. I was always there to watch that happen, since I took the longer route to see you at that moment everyday. I don't know when exactly did I find myself trying to get a glimpse of you at throughout the day, but I just tried naturally. I also noticed your sweet smile whenever you laughs during practice. Especially how your eyes practically light up when you see something you like. I actually find you incredibly cute when you laugh.

 I want to be your boyfriend so I can actually hold your hands, buy you snacks, walk you home, and see you smile all the time.  Because with me, I'll make sure you'll feel loved and never in second place.

Sincerely, your secret admirer

PS - please say yes

*Time skip to lunch time*

"Wow this person kinda needs to correct their grammar," Yachi said, trying to act as if she wasn't in on the plan, "it's pretty sweet overall tho."

"Anyways, do you have an idea on who wrote this to you?" Yachi continued, after eating some of her sweet bread.

"Yeah I do, or well I hope so," Y/N replied, "I hope it was Kageyama san, but I have some evidence on why it was him."

"Really? What is it?"

"For one, I recognized his hand writing when I first started to read it.  And two, all the stuff mentioned in there were pretty obvious."

"So you did give him that towel," Yachi said, "I found it kinda odd that he carried that around.  I just assumed that he was a flower person in the end."

"I'm sure that's one of the reasons why he carries it around," Y/N replied.

Yachi continued, "Either way, this is your chance Y/N chan."

"Yeah I know," Y/N replied, "I'm planning to talk about this with him later today, after practice of course."

"That's great, but make sure you talk to him about this somewhere nice," Yachi said, "you should go to the beach that's near here."

"That's a good idea actually, it's only a train stop and bus ride away from Karasuno right."

"Yeah, plus the walking you'll be there in thirty minutes or so."

Y/N agreed, "I guess I'm confessing today."

While time passed by, and so did the classes throughout the day, Y/N was thinnking of ways she could approach Kageyama about the letter.  By the end of sixth period, she figured out how and what she would do exactly.  Y/N went to change, with Yachi, into their Karasuno team gear.  Y/N wore her usual track shorts, white plain t-shirt, and Karasuno jacket.  Yachi, on the other hand, wore the given track suit.  They headed over to the gym to see the team members stretching.

"Hey guys what's up," Kiyoko said, entering the door right behind them.

"Hey Kiyoko san," Yachi replied.

Y/N added, "Hi Kiyoko san."

"Sorry I was late, I had to help Sensei Takeda with something," Kiyoko said, walking in with the two.

"No it's alright," Y/N replied, "Yachi san and I just came here anyways."

"I guess we're late together then," Kiyoko joked.

"So um that are we doing today?" Yachi asked.

The three managers stopped by the gym stage to talk.

"Since there's nothing to prepare, we'll just do what we always do," Kiyoko said, "we'll help out the guys practice and pick up the balls."

"Got it," Y/N and Yachi smiled.

"I'm glad I have great managers taking my place for next year." Kiyoko smiled back.

The entire practice, the volleyball players practiced their receiving and spiking skills.  Yachi picked up the balls while Y/N and Kiyoko helped the setters by tossing the ball up.  Today was a normal day with practice ending on time, called by Daichi.  All of the players got changed out in the locker room while the managers changed out as well, in their own personal locker room.  Once the managers were done, they split up to leave for home.  Y/N waited at the gates for Hinata and Kageyama to arrive after Yachi left.

"Hey Y/N chan! We're here!" Hinata shouted holding on to his bike.

Kageyama walked to Y/N's side, "Are you ready to go now?"

"Yeah I am," Y/N replied with a smile.

The three walked together until Hinata's corner to leave, while talking about today's practice.

"Bye guys! See you two tomorrow," Hinata exclaimed.

"Bye Sho san!" Y/N shouted back, walking Hinata bike away.

"Bye," Kageyama added.

Y/N looked at Kageyama now, "Are you going to go home now?"

Kageyama shook his head, "No, I still want to walk you home."

"Alright well let's go somewhere," Y/N said, holding on to Kageyama's hand, "I want to do something."

*A train ride, bus ride, and walk later*

"Hey Y/N chan, why are we at the beach?" Kageyama asked, walking behind Y/N.

"You'll see once we get there," Y/N replied, "we should probably take off our shoes to walk in the sand."

Kageyama nodded as he took off his shoes.  The two made their was down to the sea shore after taking off their shoes and walking down the steps.

"I wanted to bring you somewhere special before I talk," Y/N said.

"Well that are we talking about," Kageyama asked.

The two were by the shore while the sun had already set.  They could both feel the ocean water crash against their feet.  The were around two feet apart and near a small pier.

"Lemme get something from my bag first." Y/N stated while looking through her bag, "There it is."

Kageyama tried to act as if he didn't know what she pulled out exactly.

"Y/N why'd you pull out an envelope? Do you need help finding the person that addressed that to you?"

"Nope, I actually know who gave it to me."

"Really? Then who is it?" Kageyama asked, hoping that she suspected him.

"I hoped that it was you and to answer your question," Y/N started, "yes I will."

Kageyama put on his confused face, "Yes what?"

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend Kageyama san," Y/N giggled.

Kageyama pulled Y/N into an incredibly tight hug.  Y/N tried to hug him back, but her arms were stuck against his chest.

Kageyama pulled away with a blush on his face.

He cleared his throat while trying to act calm, "Ahem t-thanks for accepting my p-proposal."

"Does this mean that I get to hold your hand romantically now?" Kageyama continued.

Y/N intertwined her fingers with Kageyama's fingers, "Of course."

The couple began to walk along the shore line, Y/N closer to the ocean.

"I was wondering, how did you know it was me?" Kageyama asked.

"At first it was the hand writing, but then I read it to see the moments we shared.  So it wasn't hard to connect."

Y/N continued, "I was wondering, where'd you get the envelope? You don't seem to be the type of person to have stationary like that."

"Oh, about that, Sugawara san gave them to me," Kageyama replied, "the volleyball group helped me ask you out, that's why."

"The entire group? Are you sure?"

"Not everyone, but Hinata san helped out," Kageyama continued, "I needed a lot of help okay."

Y/N stopped in her tracks making Kageyama wonder what happened.

"Hey Y/N chan?" Kageyama asked, "What happened?"

"Oh nothing did, I'm just glad that you're my boyfriend." Y/N admitted with a smile.

***********************************************************************************************

This was a pretty long chapter, with a total of 3001 words.  The next chapter will be an extra episode just to make this seem like a shoujo anime.  I also didn't know where to add in the fluff moment into the actual plot as well.  Thank you for your time and happy reading.

- The Author

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.9K 280 13
You are Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's childhood bestfriend but the three of you lost contact when you had to move to Australia. You're life is a mess du...
3.4K 88 17
Hinata never knew he could fall in love with anyone. No one... except dark haired boy, his teammate, his setter, Kageyama Tobio. Kageyama never show...
157K 6.6K 37
A Haikyu! Kagehina fanfic Kageyama and Hinata have liked each other for a long time. They've never told each other, but what happens when a myster...
211K 8.5K 7
After being scouted into Japan's national volleyball team, Kageyama and (L/N)'s relationship went downhill. With his nonstop practices and her desire...