Heartbreak Leads To Love

By GalacticGoblin8

For all you Perodite lovers! Annabeth dies while fighting a hellhound? Can Percy recover from this heartbrea... More

Disclaimer
A Primordial?
The Quest for The Dove
The Search
A Power Up
Addicted To Looking At You
Regret

The Death Of His Lover

1.2K 10 1
By GalacticGoblin8

Percy's POV:

Her body lay on the floor. Annabeth. My lover. She died because of a hellhound.

I instantly balled up and started sobbing. How can I ever recover from this. But, I know Annabeth would want me to move on.

Aphrodite's POV:

Most people think I am a brainless slut. That is the farthest thing from the truth. I am actually a Primordial. Or I should be at least. I was born with primordial blood inside me but I am not a true primordial yet. I need to unlock that power.

No one knew this. I think Hestia is kind of catching on though.

I was sitting in my temple, involuntarily putting on makeup when I felt a feeling of heartbreak well up in my chest.

I flashed to the place where I felt the feeling coming from. I saw Percy crying next to Annabeth's body. I ran over to hug him. He reluctantly accepted the gesture of affection.

Most people don't know that I've had a crush on Percy for a while. I didn't make a move on him though, because he was half of the oh so great Percabeth. Now that he wasn't though, I hoped that he would like me back.

"I am so sorry for your loss." I said to him. I just managed to talk to Percy without making a move on him! Maybe I am finally escaping this fake personality I have been forced to put up for several millennia.

Word Count: 247

AN:
(I know it's not very many words, but it will get better later in the story.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 23.8K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
147K 3.7K 21
This is my first book so it's kinda shity. My first language isn't english so sorry if i wrote something wrong. Also, you can give your opinion about...
1.1M 28K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
444K 7.4K 39
Perseus Jackson is not the demigod son of Poseidon, he is the son of Poseidon with Hera much before the both of them were married to their respective...