A prince in love (ErrorInk)

By Springla

oooH ok so sorry if this AU is weird to you...its my very own AU called PrinceTale TwT (Btw they're humans)... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

442 12 35
By Springla

(I apologize for my terrible grammar ;w; . Please ignore it) 

Dream looked at Ink, unsure if it was a good idea since he hated getting people involved with his problems. "Are you sure he's not cruel like...I don't know the rest of the Dark realm?!" Blue asked making Dream face him. Ink was about to say something but cut himself off. 'I can't tell them I know him since we were kids, they would freak out!' (There a rule that no one can cross the border between both realms) 

"Well..Uhh you see...We can definitely trust him because..." He tried to think of an excuse but failed. "I guess were just going to have to trust him," He said after a while. Blue and Dream exchanged glances, before agreeing to Ink's plan. 

"So the wedding will be next week," Drawing said holding a clipboard. "Why the fuck are you holding a clipboard if there's nothing on it?" Error asked looking over her shoulder, to see the clipboard. "I- Don't question the professionals!" She half yelled before storming off. Error watched has she left, Ink was right next to him with an annoyed look. "Hey..Uh you ok?" 

Ink looked up to see Error, "Huh? Oh, uhh yeah. I'm fine." Ink answered him with a tired voice. "You surely look and sound tired, why won't you go rest?" Error asked him. Ink just turned to the ground and left Error without answering.  "Why the fuck is everyone soo pissed today?' 

Ink went to his room and lay down on his bed facing the ceiling. He hadn't really gotten any sleep for the past days (3 to be exact). He still hadn't asked Error if he could help him and his friends to cross the boarder separating the realms. Meanwhile, with Error he had been walking around the palace just exploring. "Oh hey Error, what are you doing?" Asked Ink's father, "Ah, Nothing really," He said smiling. "You know I've been wondering, when you two get married you would need to live together. But i'm not sure where you two would live, the Light realm or the Dark realm. You should talk to Ink to see where both of you would want to live," And with that Mr. Comyet left Error. 'Seriously why the fuck is everyone ditching me?!' 

With Drawing, she had been helping out with the wedding plans. "Do you know what are Inks favorite flowers are?" Asked one of the planers to her. "OH, uhh last time I asked he said they were echo flowers." She answered, while looking at the flowers option. "Shouldn't he be here to decide?" Someone else asked, "Well he said he wasn't feeling well in the morning, so he gave me a list of things in case you ask." 

At the end of the day, "So how was it?" Ink asked without making eye contact. "It was fine, really easy, and how the fuck did you know what they would ask you?" Drawing asked him looking at the list he gave her earlier. "I may or may have not spend yesterday going through dad's stuff-" Drawing turned her glance up to see Ink, "Well then, that's certainly normal." She put her hands on her hips while she said that. 

"You know, now thinking of it. I don't think Ink told us who he's marring. We only know is that the person is from the Dark realm." Blue stated while putting his hand on his chin. Dream was sitting on the edge of his bed, 'he's right...' he thought. Blue chuckled, Dream turned his glance up to see him, "Sorry, it's just..imagine him marrying his total opposite." 

"You don't mean..."

"Yeah, the prince of destruction." 

'Just a few more days...' Error thought at 3 a.m on his bed. He could't seem to sleep, and to make matters worse he wasn't sure why. It could be because he was nervous, or suspicious. But he could't put his finger on it. 'I'm probably just stressed'....

"Woah, both of you need to sleep more," Drawing said the next day. "What do you mean?" Ink asked half asleep. "Bitch, you look like a zombie," Error chuckled, she turned to him "Don't think I forgot you, you look like if slenderman and a zombie had a child." Both Ink and Error stayed quiet, and Drawing left them both speechless. "WOah. I forgot how threatening she could be." 

"You forgot?!" Error asked surprised. "Yeah, must be of the lack of sleep I've been having. Speaking of which, how come you couldn't sleep?" 

"Well, uhh i'm not sure." He said looking up. "I have to go to the Positivity Kingdom, wanna come?" Ink asked Error. Last night, he had been thinking of how he has been acting towards Error, and well..he had been acting distant so he thought maybe he could make it up to him. "Sure shorty, " Error said with a smirk. "Har, har. very funny. Next time you tell me that i'll make sure to kick your balls." Ink told him and walked off, it took Error one second to process that before he started running towards Ink to catch up. 

"Ok, i'm guessing Dream, is going to look like a fucking lemon." Ink laughed at this, while Error had one eye closed and the other looking at Ink. They were on a carriage (I know right lovely.) on their way to Dream's kingdom. And while waiting to get there, Ink decided to get Error to guess how his friends would look like. 

When they arrived~ 

"Hey Ink you made i-...." Dream cut himself off when he saw a figure get out of the carriage along with Ink. 'Oh, that must be his fiance...' He looked away from Ink and stared at the ground, while Blue went running towards Ink and his fiance to talk. "Hey~ You must be Ink's new husband~" Blue said playfully. Ink's response was to hit Blue on the head, while Error just blushed a bit. 

"Hi i'm Blue! Dreams personal royal guard," Blue greeted while rubbing his poor head. "Hey, i'm Error," While they both shock hands, Ink noticed how Dream was just standing a few feet away. "Hey Dream! Are you just gonna stand there or come over here!" He shouted making Dream suddenly look up. "Oh! Yeah i'm coming!" Dream then persuaded to run towards Ink, Blue and Error.  "I-I'm Dream," 

"Hey Dream, I'm Error. Prince of destruction," 

"W-what?" 

"Holy shIt! Dream I told you so!!" 

"yeah..I guess you did.." 

"Oh right...I forgot to mention which Kingdom he was from..." Error laughed, Blue kept asking "Are you sure?" questions to Ink, while Dream just looked...hella surprised. 'woah, opposites do attract huh? Not best friends..' 

They all entered Dreams castle, Dream was 'forcefully' giving Error a tour, while Blue and Ink were a few feet away from them talking. "Soo...did ya ask him?" Blue asked Ink. "No, not yet," He answered. "How come?" Ink looked away, "Well...I guess i'm just scared." Blue nodded, "I thought you told him, since well you both look exhausted." He joked. Ink laughed softly...

"And this is my room," Dream said finally finishing the tour. "Woah, your palace if smaller than the others." Dream got sighly pissed, "I'm sorry what?" Error turned his glace to Dream, "Oh nothing really, it's just that both Nightmares and Ink's palace is a bit larger than this." Dream turned around, "What about yours huh?" He asked,  "Oh yeah mine, I guess it is sightly larger than Ink's." Dream usually didn't get annoyed at getting told his palace was smaller than others, but for some reason Error pissed him off. 

"Hey what you guys talking about?" Blue asked breaking the tension between the both of them. "About the palaces, " Error told  him calmly. "By the way, uhh Error can I talk to you about something" Error shrugged and they both walked away from Blue and Dream. "Hey Dream, " 

"Yeah?" 

"Ya sure you can handle your crush with Ink around his new to be husband?" Dream sighted, not even asking how Blue knew this he said, "I..I don't know." 

Meanwhile, Ink was finally going to ask Error the favor. "You know the Prince of Negativity right?"  he said after a while of walking. "Uhh yeah, why do you ask?" 

"Well..I was sort of wondering...if you could help my friends and I...sneak into the kingdom?" Ink mumbled loud enough for Error to hear. Who stopped walking making Ink stop and turn to him. "How come?" He asked nervously. "I'm not sure why, but Dream wants to talk to him..." Error was half  relieved that it was because of Dream. When Ink asked about Nightmare he had begun to wonder if he wanted to ask their parents if he could marry Nightmare instead of him. 'calm down Error, stop being soo selfish' He scolded himself out. 

After a few minutes of silence, Error finally said "I don't know Ink, when you enter the Negativity Kingdom, it sort of..corrupts you...you would get a whole different appearance. It doesn't affect anyone from the Dark realm, but it does affect the Light realm people...." Ink looked down, "I think Blue mentioned this to me...is it..temporarily?" Error thought for a second, "Well, it actually depends..If you stay there for years your original form would disappear, but if only for a few days not weeks you would turn back to normal if you leave." 

"What's taking them soo long." Dream asked, "Well duh Dream, Ink's asking Error if he can help us get to the Negativity Kingdom. Of course it would take a bit long," Dream let out a soft chuckle "I see.." Right in that moment, Ink and Error had came back. "So what did I miss?" Ink asked joking. "Nothing much, so did you chicken out or tell him. " Blue asked annoyed/calmly in a mix tone. "I did, and-" Ink was cut off by Error "Sure i'll help" he said shrugging and looking away. 

"Well then..Stage one is completed!" Blue stated getting up. "Now, we'll start stage 2 next week!" He continued, "Next week?" Ink asked. "Yeah, I figured it would be easier to sneak in, once the two of you are married.."  Error faced up and then down turning to Ink, "Speaking of which, uhh Ink I gotta talk to you about something..." 

"So what did you want to talk about?" 

"Well...you see..your father brought up the topic about which realm we would live and..." Ink's expression quickly changed, "Oh yeah..that..." Ink had never really enjoyed the Light realm, but he didn't exactly hate it too. And the Dark realm always interested him, but he was scared of it. "I..I don't know...where would you live?" 

"Well...I would probably live...somewhere far from here. That way i don't live in neither." Error said smiling at Ink, making him smile too "That would be nice," 

"So how did the trip go?" Drawing asked after Ink had arrived. "Well...it was interesting.." he let out a small blush, but it was barely visible. "You can tell me all about it tomorrow, don't think I haven't forgotten about your lack of sleep recently," She told him elbowing him. The very next day, nothing really happened, just a bunch of planning going around. 

When the day of the wedding finally came though...

"So have you decided Ink?" Drawing had asked his brother has he was picking out his outfit. "Yeah, I think i'll go with the mix of tux and dress." (Small note here, I didn't want to make it clingy, but I also didn't want to offend anyone male that likes dresses..soo both it is) He picked up the outfit, and went to put on. Meanwhile, Drawing wen't to check on Error to see if he was ready.  "So~ Lover boy, ya ready for your big day?" Error rolled his eyes and he tied his tie. 

"Stop calling me that." He said a bit harshly. "Well you still haven't answered my question dumbo, are you ready?" Error looked at himself at the mirror before turning around and saying, "Ready as I'll ever be I guess.." 

(Wow...2k words. That's a lot. Welp Hope ya like this chapter.) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 37 15
Princess! reader (rewritten Au) After the monsters triumphed over the humans in the war, the monster's divided the land into three kingdoms; Dreamlan...
5.5K 154 36
Alphatale and the other rare ones was the first Au... And the rare monsters or skeletons like gods and guardians,like Reaper,Dream,etc.,they live on...
46.1K 1.3K 20
This is my first story so my apologies if it is trashier than the multiverse itself. This story is also very inspired by other people so don't flame...
1.1K 108 12
The Star sanses won and the multiverse is now at peace. But what happened to the terrifying king of negativity? Well let's say he's not a terrifying...