Red and white dragon emperor...

By ChristianCalo22

(Y/N) Shirogane the first ever to be host of both ddraig and albion as the red and white dragon emperor for h... More

Bio
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16

chapter 12

15.8K 283 164
By ChristianCalo22

Op theme

In back of kuoh academy.

Both (y/n) in his divine dividing balance breaker flying towards kokabiel who flies towards him.

Both of their fist clash making a powerful shockwave and the storm in the sky released lightning.

Rias along with her peerage and xenovia brace themselves of the blast.

Then see both fighters clash in the sky in high speed while clashing, every time they clash lightning happens.

Issei: Whats with the storm?. Said with a nervous look.

The rest can't understand why this storm is getting stronger every moment.

Ddraig O:[It's coming from (y/n) with his divine dividing.] Said through the gear.

That got their attention and looks at the red dragon gauntlet.

Issei: What do you mean ddraig?. Said with a questionable look.

Ddraig O:[What I mean is this storm is being channeled by the power of (y/n)'s divine dividing like it is under his command, never seen such a powerful and useful ability other than my counterpart flames.] Said through the gear.

This got them surprised to hear from the red dragon the power to control the very weather from the white dragon is something very impressive and looks back to the fight.

Rias couldn't help but worry to see him fight alone against kokabiel but still concerned of his actions during the fight and killing valper.

Akeno noticed rias worried for him.

Akeno: I know that your worried rias but believe in him he will win. Said with a small smile.

She looks at her queen.

Rias: I know but I can't help but worry about him of his actions. Said with a worried look.

She nod of understanding and looks at the battle.

Both of them continue to clash and kokabiel looks at him with a smirk.

Kokabiel: Your good boy seems you can give me the fight I desire. Said with a smirk.

Y/N: Don't think this is all I got kokabiel and further more. Said.

He suddenly disappeared in a white lightning which surprised the warmonger but then got kicked from behind by him since reveal himself.

Y/N: I got a lot more tricks in battle so don't hold back because this will be your last one. Said.

The warmonger looks at him with a smirk.

Kokabiel: My last fight don't make me laugh boy I battle against god and the four devil kings in the great war, how can you even think you can beat m-. Before he could finish his sentence.

The white armored teen suddenly appeared and kicked him in the face.

Y/N: Less talking more fighting. Said.

Which got the fallen angel mad.

Vali watching the fight with great interest keeps himself balanced because of the storm and keeps getting stronger by knowing is coming from the other divine dividing.

Vali: To think your counterpart has this kind of ability and power. Said with a interest look.

Albion O:{Indeed I never thought my counterpart posses this much power but something tells me that this isn't all of it, he's holding back.} Said in his mind.

This got his attention and look at the battle.

Vali: Well then let's see he can go all out. Said with a smirk of excitement.

Sona and her peerage bracing themselves of the winds from the storm.

Saji: Geez whats with the weather so suddenly?. Said with a annoyed look.

Sona felt the power and couldn't not believe.

Sona: It is coming from (y/n) with his divine dividing. Said with a surprise look.

Both fighters continued their brawl.

Kokabiel summons multiple spears and was about to send towards him but.

Albion:{DIVIDE!!.} Yelled through the gear.

All the light spears disappeared and (y/n)'s white aura flare of the increase of power.

Which are surprised because his power is still increasing.

Kokabiel: How's that possible your power keeps increasing it should have reached the limit by now?. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: That's because I fully mastered the power of the divine dividing at its full capacity meaning I can keep dividing without a limit. Said.

This got him and everyone else surprised to hear what he said that he has no limits to hold the energy output of his sacred gear.

Rias: If it's true then I could imagine if he uses the boosted gear to transfer the stored power. Said with a surprise look.

Akeno: He could be unstoppable. Said with a surprise look.

Kokabiel hearing what he said and laughed.

Kokabiel: Interesting then I guess I have to go all out then but please entertain me even more boy. Said with a smirk.

He flare his aura ready to go serious.

Y/N: Finally I was hoping you would because I was holding back with only using five percent of my power. Said.

This got him shock to hear along with everyone else even vali saying he was only using five percent if his power.

Which the warmonger getting mad to hear that.

Kokabiel: Don't you dare look do-. Before he could finish his sentence.

Suddenly he was kicked in the face again.

Y/N: Again less talking more fighting. Said.

Which he yell in anger and summons his light swords to attack him but unfortunately for kokabiel that he easily dodge every move he made so quickly.

Y/N: Is that it, this is your power. Said.

Then he disappeared in lightning and appeared behind him to kick him which he crash the ground.

Y/N: I was expecting more from you kokabiel stop holding back and fight me like your life depend on it because like I said before this will be your last fight. Said.

Kokabiel stands up and glare at the boy.

Kokabiel: You bastard. Said with a angered look.

He quickly fly towards him and both of them clash once more.

Rias and everyone else are very tensed they never see this kind of battle before and (y/n) handling him like it is very easy for him.

Which brought rias and akeno to their conversation with sona about her thoughts that (y/n) came to this dimension from the future.

The first time they saw him so injured and close to death meaning he was in a middle of a battle before coming to this world.

Both of them continue their brawl and hold their ground and fist clash once more.

Kokabiel: I will not be bested by a brat. Said with a serious look.

But he was punched in the face by (y/n).

Y/N: Dont assume your victorious in this fight, I don't care your pathetic ambition of war, your nothing but a child with a anger tantrum. Said.

This got him even mad and gain his distance.

Kokabiel: YOU BRAT!!. Yelled with a angered look.

He summons his spear but getting even bigger than before but.

Albion:{DIVIDE!!.} Yelled through the gear.

His spear shrink down and disappeared.

Y/N: You never learn do you. Said.

Then he quickly charge at kokabiel high speed and punch on his stomach making him cough blood.

Y/N: This is such a disappointment your far too weak. Said.

Then he threw the fallen to the ground crashing down to the crater.

He stands up and shaking in anger.

Kokabiel 'thought': How can this be, I'm supposed to have the advantage so how am I losing to a pathetic brat?. Said in his mind with a angered look.

He looks at the teen and charge after him at full speed.

Kokabiel: I WILL NOT BE BESTED BY A BRAT!!. Yelled with a angered look.

He summons his light spear to attack him but this time he blocks them so easily and shoots his lightning attack making him scream in pain.

Y/N: Honestly I was hoping for a challenge guess this is your limit. Said.

This got him even more mad and yells in anger unleash his power.

Kokabiel: DON'T YOU DARE MOCK ME BRAT!!. Yelled with a angered look.

He summons multiple light spears to attacks him but he raised his hand up and the storm unleash the lightning attack destroying the light spears.

That got them surprise at that.

Rias: So it's true, he can control the very storms itself. with a surprise look.

Xenovia: Something like that is even possible?. Said with a surprise look.

Akeno: From what we seen so far it can be for (y/n)'s divine dividing from his dimension, it would seems that the heavenly dragons of his world are very powerful than the dragons we know. Said with a surprise look.

Kokabiel couldn't not believe that he destroyed the spears with the lightning from the storm which he's getting even angrier.

Kokabiel: Why won't you just give up?. Said with a serious look.

He just chuckle a little while looking at the warmonger.

Y/N: That's a laugh me to give up, then you give up on making me give up. Said.

He grit his teeth in anger and thought of something to break him and smirk.

Kokabiel: Your really confident about your abilities even though you plan to fight powerful opponents meaning against god but you won't have that chance. Said with a smirk.

This got their attention but (y/n) understand what he's trying to do.

Xenovia: What do you mean by that kokabiel?. Said with a serious look.

He laughs to hear that.

Kokabiel: Oh who am I kidding I'm going to start a war and kill all of you, I'll tell you all the brutal truth. Said with a smirk.

He turn to them.

Kokabiel: In the last great war god died along with the devil kings. Said with a smirk.

That shock the beyond belief hearing what he said.

Asia: God is dead?. Said with a shock look.

Rias: Your lying I never heard about it. Said with a serious look.

Kokabiel: Thats because they hide it to secrecy only those with higher power knows of it even me. Said with a smirk.

Asia: Then who is the one hearing our prayers. Said with a sadness look and tears in her eyes.

Kokabiel: Michael trying his best in his place, I'm sure he heard some prayer. Said with a smirk.

That made asia faint but issei catches her.

Everyone else in shock hearing this making kokabiel smirk at this and turn to see if the red and white dragon similar state as them.

Only to see a armored fist hit his face full force making him fall to the ground hard.

This got everyone surprised what happened and see (y/n) still in the air.

Kokabiel gets up and looks to see that he's not effected by his words.

Y/N: Honestly is this your way of fighting breaking their courage and spirit, that's kind of old god is dead yes but not gone he's always in the hearts of those who believe in especially the angels. Said.

Then point his finger at the warmonger.

Y/N: You who fallen from grace deserve no satisfaction for what you have done and trust me you will suffer big time. Said.

Which kokabiel is mad to hear that

Then he flies at kokabiel at fast speed and slam his fist in his face which that he was send flying but (y/n) grabbed his leg and spin around toss him to the ground with great impact.

The dust cloud clears to see kokabiel on his hands and knees bleeding a bit from the forehead.

Kokabiel: This can't be happening I was supposed to have the advantage be the only powerful person here. Said with a angered look.

He glare at the white armored teen.

Kokabiel: HOW IS THAT YOUR THIS POWERFUL!!. Yelled with a angered look.

Y/N: The only reason I'm this strong is because I faced a lot of powerful opponents back in my home dimension and the difference of your counterpart and yourself is the same a overconfident fool thinking your invincible in any way because battling against god and the four devil kings. Said.

Then he flare his white dragon aura which made the storm go even stronger making everyone brace themselves.

Y/N: Those days are long gone of the old generation and the new generation will surpass the old with a power unlike any other, even you are not part of that new era warmonger which is why your weak by taking on the weak who cannot defend themselves. Said.

Rias and everyone else are surprised at his words such courage and determination even asia who woken up heard it.

This made kokabiel so mad to hear that.

Kokabiel: I WILL NOT BE LECTURED BY A BRAT LIKE YOU!!. Yelled with a angered look.

His aura unleash at full power making everyone tense except for (y/n).

Kokabiel: You think just because of the power you posses makes you invincible think again. Said with a angered look.

He flies after him at full speed try to hit him.

But only to be blocked by his armored hand.

Y/N: Weak. Said.

Then he use his lightning power to hit him full force making him scream in pain by the lightning.

Then he toss him again to the ground.

Y/N: Your a fool kokabiel. Said.

But then he heard the warmonger laugh.

Kokabiel: Maybe but at least I did stall enough time. Said with a smirk.

That brought their attention and then the golden light appeared on the ground making the devils widen his eyes in shock.

Rias: The spell is active. Said with a fear look.

Kokabiel laugh even louder.

Kokabiel: Nothing can stop it it will destroy the town along you all of you in it and I will get the war I desire. Said with a smirk.

Then the magic circle appeared in the sky and charging the energy.

Kokabiel: What will you do now red and white dragon, nothing can stop it. Said with a smirk.

He looks at the warmonger.

Y/N: Your right but not at the current level I am now that is. Said.

That brought their attention and sees he unsummon his armor.

Y/N: Ready albion. Said with a serious look.

Albion:{Yes it is time to show that warmonger the power of the heavenly storm dragon of supremacy.} Said through the gear.

Then his aura flare to a level along with the sacred gear glowing making the storm go even more crazy with lightning flashing in all directions.

Rias and everyone else brace themselves.

Issei: What the hell is going on?. Said with a surprise look.

Ddraig O:[It appears that he's going to use a powerful form similar of what he did against riser with my counterpart.] Said through the gear.

This got them surprised to hear and see.

Vali hanging and turn to his balance breaker to protect himself of the storms power but felt the power of the red and white dragon.

He began to focus while his aura keep twisting around him.

Y/N: I who am about to awaken, am the white storm dragon who shall become supremacy and justice, I take the infinite and long live the dream, I walk on one path and that is to bring the storm. Said the chant with a serious look.

Then the sacred gear glow along with him and the storm form a white tornado around him.

Albion:{EMPIREO STORM DRAGONIC OVERDRIVE!!.} Yelled through the gear.

The then the tornado dispersed revealed him in a different and powerful dragon armor.

Which shock everyone to see him and felt the power.

The magic circle energy blast gathered and was about to unleash but suddenly (y/n) points his right arm toward the circle above him.

Y/N: Compress Said.

The wings glow even more.

Albion:{COMPRESSION DIVIDER!!.} Yelled through the gear.

The beam shoots but suddenly it began to shrink down.

Albion:{DIVIDE×20} Yelled through the gear.

The energy of the blast began to disappear along with the magic circle before it disappeared completely nothing left.

Which (y/n)'s aura flare even more radiating more power than ever.

Kokabiel is shock beyond belief to feel his power.

Kokabiel: Not possible how is that you got this much power?. Said with a fear look.

He looks at the warmonger.

Y/N: Because I train to harness the power to succeed their abilities and I did harness their true power, by putting my very life on the line to be my very best on my battles. Said.

Which kokabiel is mad and rush at him at full speed.

But then he raised his arm in the sky seeing the storm form the center with lightning channels to it.

Y/N: It's over for you kokabiel. Said.

Albion:{SPIRAL HURRICANE SMASHER!!} Yelled through the gear.

Then he poin his arm at kokabiel and his attack went at him at super fast speed.

The warmonger was too late to react in time until he got hit full force of the attack making him scream in pain while being pushed toward the ground and got slammed making a big explosion.

Everyone brace themselves at the shockwave of the attack much to their surprise to see how powerful it is.

The winds stop and they see a big crater with unconscious kokabiel in the center very hurt and bleeding but see he won't wake up for some time.

(Y/N) landed to the ground seeing that he's out and his armor gone along with the storm dissipate.

Y/N: You fought well kokabiel but not well enough. Said with a neutral look.

Then he was hugged from behind and see it is rias who has years in her eyes.

Rias: I'm glad that you won. Said with a smile and tears in her eyes.

He sees that she's still shaken up about what kokabiel said and turn around to hig her.

Y/N: Unlike him I'm always careful. Said with a small smile.

She smile to hear that.

Vali: What an interesting display red and white dragon emperor. Said from above.

Then they see the barrier breaks apart and see the white armored dragon appeared.

Issei began to shake and grip his boosted gear.

Issei: What the hell am I shaking?. Said with a surprise look.

(Y/N) looks at the white dragon emperor.

Y/N: So enjoyed the show vanishing dragon?. Said with a neutral look.

This got everyone shock to hear that he's the white dragon emperor.

He laugh a little.

Vali: Oh yes I enjoyed the show especially seeing your power of using divine dividing, I'm quite interesting to see the powerful form and I want to see if your really that strong. Said.

He just smile a little reminded him of vali the same way.

Y/N: You'll get your chance white one, even though you still want to fight me if I refuse. Said with a small smile.

Then he landed to grab kokabiel.

Vali: I'm only here for him and by the looks of it you gave him a good beating. Said.

Then he went to grab the exorcist until.

Ddraig O:[Are you going to ignore me white one.] Said through the gear.

He turn to see issei boosted gear.

This got everyone's attention.

Albion O:{Still alive red one.} Said through the gear.

Ddraig O:{I was hoping when we would finally meet.} Said through the gear.

Albion O:{As have I we are destined to fight, it is inevitable.} Said through the gear.

Both issei and armored vali stare at each other for a moment.

Ddraig:[Wow to think we were once like that.] Said through the gear.

Albion:{For once I agree with you ddraig.} Said through the gear.

Everyone turn to see with both his sacred gear out.

Albion O:{I'm still quite surprised that a counterpart of myself in this world.} Said through the gear.

Ddraig O:[Yes I'm still surprised as well and see how well they work together.] Said through the gear.

Dragons:[{Trust us we were fighting each other within his mind until he gave us a punishment.}] Said in sync through the gears.

Which made the devils laugh a little but issei pale in fear along with his ddraig.

Which made the white dragon confused.

Albion O:{What punishment?.} Said through the gear.

Y/N: A certain three big eyebrow youthful dudes. Said with a smirk.

Which made the white dragon pale even vali hearing that.

Vali: That is worse torture than death itself. Said.

Albion O:{Yes and by the looks of it honestly they be gay for each other.} Said through the gear.

Y/N: Thats what people think of that. Said with a small smile.

Vali: Indeed well then time to go, see you around (y/n) shirogane. Said.

Which made the duo dragon emperor smile.

Y/N: Knowing my name by rumors but I don't know your name. Said with a smile.

Vali: My name is vali and I hope you give me a good fight red and white dragon and you as well issei hyoudou both of you are now my rivals. Said.

Then he flies away with the two unconscious enemies.

They see him fly far away.

Sona: Rias. Said from behind.

They turn to see sona.

Sona: I'm quite surprised the white dragon here but what happened the magic circle that almost destroyed the town?. Said with a confused look.

Rias smils and place her arm around (y/n)'s left arm.

Rias: Thanks to him actually. Said with a smile.

Sona smile not being surprised knowing he must have done something to stop it.

Sona: Well then better get to work with the damages. Said with a smile.

Rias: Want some help. Said with a smile

She shook her head.

Sona: This is the student council responsibility and you done enough to prevent the enemy to win. Said with a smile.

They nod and rias went to kiba seeing with his new sword and talking with the others.

(Y/N) smile at this scene and laugh a little seeing that kiba getting his punishment and looks up in the sky.

Y/N 'thought': I have finally settled the score with kokabiel even though they aren't the same but their power level is identical. Said in his mind with a small smile.

Then he walks towards the others seeing they are done.

Y/N 'thought': Well it won't be long for katerea to make her move soon by the leaders summit and I'll be ready. Said in his mind with a determined look.

End theme

End chapter.

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please vote if you like it.

Peace out readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 127 21
In this alternate universe, the world of quirks had made most if not all of humanity stop believing in the supernatural. However, two brothers who ar...
60.4K 1.2K 22
The usual...Issei discovered boosted gear at a younger age, he's OCC, and OP. Harem. Dragon faction.
6.9K 245 14
High School DxD AU, what would happen if the hosts of Ddraig and Albion were directly related, and not only that, what if they were from the same fam...
108K 1.3K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) never had an easy childhood. When his parents were murdered in front of him, he went from foster home to foster home, being abused and ne...