Just One Boost. (ON HOLD)

Bởi Timilehin06

🌺 Maybe sometimes we do not really need much, we do not really expect anything than just a boost to keep us... Xem Thêm

Before you venture 🌌🌌
💕Prologue💕
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Hello!!!
Chapter 9
Meet them! ❤
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15

Chapter 11

56 19 33
Bởi Timilehin06

I am fine one moment and then the next I hate myself and I don't know what to do anymore. My life is slowly becoming a living hell.
Now I'm struggling to hide how damaged I've become
:-)~~(-: Digiola Smith

STUPID MAN OO, SHAME ON YOU." Mrs. Odenigbo stuck her tongue out in mockery. "At your age and stage, you go about chasing everything in skirt, you should be ashamed of yourself, foolish old man." she insulted.

Somto sighed. His parents were at it again. He took a glance at his wristwatch, he had roughly about 30 minutes till assembly started. "mom, we should get going." he called out, hoping she'd back off insulting his father and drive him to school. He had no choice since his driver was on leave.

"stay out of this oo, lemme face this useless thing I call a husband." she shunned. "Sebi, is that thing between your leg, that short nonsense that my finger is even longer than. That's what's giving you mind to chase girls abi, I'll cut it of for you, bet me." She grabbed her husband by the collar, strangling it hoping to get a reaction from him. She hated the way he remained silent, she felt like an idiot.

"beat me now, touch me and see what I'll do." she yelled.

Somto rubbed his temple in frustration, he knew there was no way to convince his mom to back down. His mom was the definition of "trouble-maker." always ready to pick a fight for the slightest reason. He attributed that fact to her petite stature. His mom was barely above 5 feet and had a thin figure. It could be that she didn't want people to ride on because of her stature. The only thing he had in common with her was her coffee black skin, the rest was more from his dad.

"woman, don't stir up trouble. Leave me alone." his father pleaded, with a tone of anger laced in his voice as if restraining himself from doing something extreme.

"Idiot, now you can talk, Somto, warn yoir father oo. Warn this useless thing you call your father"

Somto sighed once more, ignoring his mother words and made his way to the car. He got inside and brought out his headset from his backpack and tuned in the music.

"when they are ready, they know where to find me." he mumbled to himself.

So much for a good morning!

**********

She stared at her appearance in the mirror

Great!

What she sees there was a girl, full of smiles, dressed in a sky blue short sleeve shirt tucked properly in a navy blue trouser.

She looked responsible.

Responsible student...  

The girl she saw in the mirror looked....

Happy....  

"who are you?" she mumbled to herself.

She took deep breaths to calm down her racing heart.

Breathe!!

Breathe, come on you gat this!!

Suddenly, she bursted into tears. "I can't do this anymore."

She flunged herself on the bed, staring into space, with tears streaming down her face.

"I am tired." she yelled to herself. "I'm just so tired, mehn!" she screamed.

On cue, someone came rushing down her room. When he saw the position she was in, he sighed. Gently, he sat on her bed and immediately, she buried her face in his shirt and cried.

"calm down, Angel, calm down." he patted her back.

"I'm a mess, I'm just so tired of being tired." she mumbled.

"you just have to stay strong. How about I make you a cup of coffee the drop you off at school."

"thanks dad, I'll appreciate that." she disentangled herself from his embrace and cupped her face in her hands.

"I'll be right back." he said as he stood up and left.

Ding!!

The notification sound jerked her attention. She noticed that the sound came from her bed. Her eyes trailed over to see a phone.

He forgot his phone sef!

"Dad, you have a message oo. " she screamed, even though she knew there was no chance he could hear her.

Lemme see the message sef.

Mechanic Yusuf

Hey dear! Thanks for hearing me out yesterday. I've been thinking, how about we meet at Wendy's Pot ( close to Harmony School.) Be there by 3pm. ❤ and yea! How's Tiaraoluwa?

She nearly dropped the phone in shock as she read the last line again.

How's Tiaraoluwa?

Only one person called her that name. Tiaraoluwa

"could it be her?" she thought.

Oh! Dad what are you hiding?

***********

"Look she's coming." Somto nudged at Demmie.

A smile made his way to his face to his face as he saw the figure approaching them.

"why are my boys smiling."Digiola teased as she approached where they were.

"boys bawo, see this small girl calling men boys."

"Demilade, me I know that you have are stupid, no cap. Who dash you man." she mocked. Her eyes landed on Somto, who hadn't said a word since. He looked a bit different, his afro hair seemed a bit uncombed, his blazer flunged on his shoulder and his first three buttons opened. He looked off.

"Hey Somto, what happen to you now?" she asked.

He yawned. "I'm just a bit tired jare.

"tired early in the morning, because you did not sleep ba."

"babe, abeg free me." He tapped Demmie by his shoulder. "Commerce teacher told me to call Moralayo, catch you guys later."

"wait, that same girl that sat on our table that day?" Demilade asked.

Digiola smiled and wiggled her eyebrows at him. "Mmmh... Boss man Somto," she teased.

Somto laughed. "don't even go to that direction. I'm leaving."

"rubbish boy." Digiola teased as he left.

"you seem happy." Demmie blurted.

I had a breakdown this morning! "you can say that again."

"oh! Please, Digiola you're literally the happiest person I know.... I mean.... "

"A smile doesn't mean happiness, a smile could be a facade. We all have our demons, our insecurities and most time wear a facade. Demmie, everyone's facing a battle you know nothing of. Don't judge a person by their smile." Digiola interrupted. "I think I need to leave."

"Diggie wait!!" Demmie grabbed her hand in an attempt to stop her. "I know I......."

Dinnnnnngggggg

"I'll get back to you later."

She went over to a secluded place, behind the security building as she brought out her phone.

A chuckle escaped her mouth at the caller name.

Why am I not surprised!

"you should know better than calling me during school hours." she snapped to the person at the other end.

"purr... Please, do you know how people will jump at the thought of me calling them." the latter boasted.

"shut up Diana, why are you calling me. Assembly starts in five minutes so fire on."

"oh! Cousin, always punctual." she chuckled. "Anyways how's that cute your boyfriend.

Don't tell me this is why she called!?

"I've told you tines without number that we are just best friends! Best friends! Aaargh!" She snapped.

"Easy fella, yunno I'm wondering why you have such a cute bestie and you haven't banged him yet.

Digiola rolled her eyes eveb though she knew she couldn't see her. "not everyone is like you."

"Oh! Bish, you are unbelievable. Just tell me when you do the jackpot with him." she teased.

"at this rate, I'd have to cut you off. It's obvious you have nothing sensible to say." she snapped.

"Chill Tiger, I have a photoshoot to attend tomorrow, you'd be there?"

"I have school tomorrow and please never call me again, you hear!?"

"don't tell me you........

Dingg!

Digiola hung up. So much for having a conversation.

Ggggggrrrrhhhh!!! She heard the bell.

"Great! Just great! Time for assembly."she mumbled.

A/N

Thanks for the 2k reads ❤❤❤

Just so you noticed. The character "Diana" is a character from "Diary of Her." by iam_sonie15 we may or may not be seeing her in subsequent chapters 😂. Do check out ❤ it's a new book and mehn! You wouldn't want to miss out on the drama.

I apologize for the late update, I had a bit of hard time writing this chapter coupled with the fact that I got ill but well, here we have it, thoughts!?

Any idea on who's mechanic Yusuf 😂❤ let's keep reading to find out. And Somto parents 😂😂 there one hella of a character. Thoughts on this chapter?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

16.7K 2.2K 43
Ruby just started at her new school and trips into a complicated life, involving her best friend's boyfriend, Matthew. And God, did she try to keep a...
45K 12.1K 75
The choices teenagers make... Some choose to smoke Some choose to steal Some choose to be bullies to defend themselves Some end up getting pregnant...
5.4K 1.2K 35
Formerly 'Our Dearest Past' *A Nigerian Teen Fiction Novel* "What happens when his past starts to affect her present?" * * * I've heard that everyo...
16.8K 3.7K 41
What's a family without drama? Jasmine's family is full of it only that her family's drama is a nightmare. How can she cope with a father who hates...