Not by choice {COMPLETED}

By KoshiSepticDragon

⚠️Warning⚠️ Contains Smut Omegaverse Bullying Suicide attemps Mpreg Cursing Bakugo always wanted to be the b... More

Perfection by half
Embrace your omega
🍋Slipping away🍋
Not the same
Feral isn't easy to stop
Forcing on one's will
The dark side of alpha's
Learning to love
🍋Rivalry🍋
🍋I trust you🍋
Confession of a tsundere
My forgotten pain
Pureblooded Ultimate Alpha
3rd times the charm?
Learning to fight
Unexpected surprise
Becoming friends
Getting sick
An exploding surprise
He strikes again
Nightmares of hell
A true hero
A drunk Midoriya
🍋Problematic Alpha🍋
🍋It's getting worst...🍋
I don't wanna leave you
The unknow assailant
Camping is hard...
Wrong move
Goodbye Kacchan
Hold on I still want you
The green angel
🔞I'm all yours🔞
Little sparing?
Your being weird Shochan
🔞Alpha x Ultimate Alpha🔞
Maybe I was too rough...
Hello there Ultimate~
A drink of death
Epilogue

Internships

5.8K 179 96
By KoshiSepticDragon

1 week after TodoBaku

1 pm | 1A classroom

Katsuki

Aizawa told us to come here after lunch, I don't really expect anything fun to come out of this really. He usually calls a surprise test or some sort of bullshit. Shitty hair and racoon eyes are talking together while Icyhot is staring at me, god what the fuck is he staring at me for, it's pissing me off.

"GOT A PROBLEM HALF AN HALF!?" I suddenly scream, catching everyone's attention.

"How are you feeling today?" He says as I grit my teeth.

"FUCKING FABULOUS ASSHAT!" I yell as he nods and looks at his phone.

Fucking hell he's annoying, I know he meant my fucking heat, jeez can you be any more obvious!? I see Shitty hair now staring at me with worry.

"NOT YOU TOO FOR FUCK SAKES STOP CARING YOU SHIT HEADS!" I screamed while everyone laughs as Aizawa walked in.

"Everyone settle down... Now let's talk why I called you here... We're doing internships again... You guys have been affiliated to agencies that wanted you, now of course 3 of you got taken by the same person, I don't know why he wanted Ejiro and Katsuki but it's pretty obvious for Shoto. Now take your costumes and head there now, It'll last a week." Aizawa said before leaving class.

We took our paper and looked at who wanted us, I looked confused as I saw Enji Todoroki written on my agency request.

"Fucking what!? Endeavor wanted us? Why!?" I say as Icyhot growls.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure he just wants to train us to make us stronger!" Shitty hair says as Icyhot growls louder.

"Or use you to make me beat the shit out of you both for 'making me stronger' reasons..." He says as we both look at him shocked.

"You really don't like the old fart do you?" I say as he shaked his head rapidly.

"Well we can always ditch if he goes overboard, I ain't gonna let him make you 'beat my ass' because that's my job... Now let's go pack up." I say as he smirks and follows me and Shitty hair.

We packed our shit's and all walked to the train station, Icyhot was very nervous and worried. I could smell it and it was making me scared inside, I patted his hair, making him confused before realizing what he was doing.

"I'm so sorry Katsuki..." He said covering his scent glands.

"Eh... Being nervous never k-killed anyways... I-I'm f-fine..." I stuttered, betraying my words.

"You freaking him out Shoto." Shitty hair said as I groaned.

"I'm. Not. WEAK!" I yelled as he looked down.

God theses fucking two are driving me insane with all the protect the omega shit. I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF! I sigh and stand up as the train stops, we all walk out and make it to his father's agency. He was shaking from anger, he definitely didn't want to be here, I sighed and removed my scent blocking necklace since it was uncomfortable due to the stress, they both flinched and looked at me confused.

"My glands need air wait for me a minute..." I said walking outside.

I sighed and stretched my neck out to let the air graze my neck, it was cool and helped alot. That was until I felt a nose on them, I jump back ready to attack when I saw familiar flames, I looked up to see the man himself.

"You smelled really sweet, your Bakugo right? Your an omega?" He says as I gulped.

This is bad, if this gets out I'm fucked, I placed the necklace back on and walked pass him. Or well I tried but he grabbed my arm and pulled me to face him.

"Your strong... You'd make the perfect mate for Shoto... Yeah... You'll be perfect for pups..." He says as I snarled at him.

"I'M NOT A FUCKING SEX TOY!" I yelled as he chuckled.

"No your right, you'll be his bitch and shut your whore mouth around his dick. Is that better?" He says smirking, sending a chill down my spine.

This man was dangerous, I could tell that much... Even with the collar on, my anger and distress pheromones ran loose, catching the nose of my alpha buddies, they ran outside to see Endeavor smiling evily at me as I fought to get out of his grasp.

"GET OFF HIM FATHER!" Icyhot yelled.

He looked at him and didn't let me go, he pushed me violently to the ground and walked inside, I slowly stood on fours trembling as blood ran down my head from the impact on the floor. My eyes we're wide from fear until I felt two hands on my back gently caressing me.

"What happened, are you okay Bakubro!?" Shitty hair said as I tried to pull myself together.

"I-... Fuck... I'm o-ok-kay...." I said as distress pheromones rushed out of me.

"No your not, what did my father do to you!?" Icyhot said in an angry tone.

I explained what happened, what he said, Icyhot boiled with anger, he turned around and walked angrily towards the inside. I quickly stood up and tried to walk fast to catch up, I was still shaken from the fear but I needed to stop him. When I finally caught up, he slammed his father's door open.

"Ah... Finally we can start this training... Go in the room and fight Ejiro... We can't have Bakugo get hurt now..." He said not even looking up from his papers.

"FUCK THAT! IF I FIGHT IT'S BOTH! NOW YOU HAVE APOLOGIES TO MAKE!" He yelled angrily as Shitty hair rubbed my back gently.

"To who?" He said looking at Icyhot confused.

"DON'T PLAY DUMB! YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO THROW HIM AROUND AND INSULT HIM LIKE TOU DID!" Icyhot said pointing at me.

"I see, well if you care for him already than that facilitates things, Shoto I want you to mark this omega and mate him for pups, his quirk would make wonders in your childrens..." He said before looking at his computer again.

I felt sick, he was right after all, omega's have lived like this for a long time, our bodies used for the creation of life... I looked down, making the two alpha's next to me crack. They both stood infront of me as I looked confused, they activated their quirks as I realized what was going on. With a quick maneuver of my explosion I made it infront of them, stopping them. They looked ready to kill him, I sighed and faced Endeavor.

"As much as I want this guy to get destroyed, we can't harm him... He's our internship boss and the number 1 hero... He can destroy our reputation in the blink of an eye... We can't attack..." I said reluctantly.

"Oh? So your more than a pretty body and quirk huh?" He says chuckling.

"Don't push your luck you old fart." I growled as he stood up and grabbed my collar.

"You have no place to growl at me omega!" He said in my face.

I smirked and looked dead in his eyes squeezing his arm strongly, making him let go since it hurted.

"Watch me do it again~" I said growling.

He growled back and it became a contest of who would lose, well until someone came through the window.

"Yo!" Hawks said.

"The fuck are you here for now you annoying bird." Endeavor said sitting back down.

"Oh just coming to visit an old pal~ Why hello there you 3! I'm Hawks if you didn't know already, although I saw you alot Shoto, you've grown well!" He says smiling.

God he looked annoying, why am I stuck with annoying alpha's all the ti- Wait... I sniff the air and look at him wide eyes, I walk to him quickly as he looks at me worried before I stop infront of him.

"H-hey kid, what's up?" He says as I pull his face close.

I was a bit taller than him witch was weird, I smirked and leaned near is ear.

"Hello fellow omega~" I wispered as his eyes went wide.

He backed up and smiled at me, he pat my head, making me growl before I saw it, a claim mark, so that's why other's can't smell him, only his alpha can unless he produce distress or angry pheromones. He talked with Endeavor real quick and then waved at me before flying out the window.

"Ugh... So Hawks told me there's been fighting with two ultimate alpha's downtown, one is a villain and the other is a civilian... So we need to hurry and help them out. Let's go." He says as we stand up.

We all changed and ran out the building, we could hear the commotion, from what it looked like, it was a battle of territory. The scent was so strong I almost fainted, Icyhot caught me and helped me back up, I blocked my nose with my customized mask before running in to see the situation. I stopped and stared in shock at what my eyes was showing me. We all stood there watching as the tall man fought off a well built but small ultimate alpha, they we're aiming to grab eachother's tail, it is their weak spots. They looked like dogs fighting really, I looked closer and gasp, I would recognize that floof of hair anywhere, he suddenly gets pinned down by the tall alpha.

I never expected to see him so soon, but I could tell by his apearance, he may have been 16 compared to when I last saw him, but my eyes didn't deceive me, nor my nose. The sweet scent of cinnamon and mint was dancing in the air. Bleeding on the ground bellow the villains foot layed Deku, my long lost bestfriend.

-TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 8.7K 64
In a society where you can get harassed for being an omega or quirkless, someone who is born as both end up living miserably. A male being born as an...
7.6K 237 7
This is a bakudeku omegaverse story. Deku is an omega and a pro figure skater while Katsuki is and alpha and a pro hockey player. They both know the...
21.3K 512 1
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Profanity Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, read with caution. 🔞Read at your own...
23.3K 752 14
Omegas have been treated as less than humans. Quirkless omegas are treated as useless humans. They can't be heroes, and alphas always overlook them...