forbidden love ; treasure

By sanslist

where six werewolves & six vampires get into an incident, which will lead them to a sudden forbidden love sto... More

junkyu's incident
past is past
stuck in a hut
missing
message !!
entertain me
hot
sleepover time
plans
what goes on in the hut
a helping hand
jaehyuk
break ;-;
ranting
old feelings
reunite
back to normal
kiss
yunho is back
forgive & forget
finale
promotion lmao
im back !!

prologue

4.7K 121 17
By sanslist

no one's view ;

ever heard of mythical creatures ? ever wondered if they were real or not ? what if i told you that part of south korea has a place where mythical creatures lived, specifically only werewolves & vampires, the most common mythical creatures people talk about.

a place called forbidden land, where no locals go to, that unless you actually want to get killed by trespassing. it's a place where only those creatures can enter. no one and i mean no one can ever leave this place alive ever.

it's a place that no one dares to touch ever no matter what. it is believed who ever dares to destroy their land brings bad luck to whom rebels against their rules.

however, the only way you get to meet them is when they leave the place. but, you wouldn't be able to tell unless you get a glimpse of how different their looks were. the change of their skin, change of eye colours, change of sudden scent. these creatures are extraordinary and beautiful, as some people would say, they are gorgeous on their own.

but of course, some people would call them monsters, the devil's creator, inhuman, creatures that shouldn't be called human and should be rotten to hell. creatures who should leave the earth forever and shouldn't exist at all.

that's what jeongwoo would hear every once in awhile. the 15 year old was used to how people treat them but they were never dared to be touch ever, afraid they might harm the humans when really, the creatures themselves are afraid to be harmed by them. jeongwoo always thought humans were cruel and had no mercy to anyone at all.

even if they were violent, he has never seen people so unreasonable and even more inhuman than them. they would always be called monsters when the humans themselves were. watching the news, with the amount of crimes people create just proves how worse humans were. jeongwoo thought they were all morons and fools.

" yah ! you've been daydreaming so much you haven't touched your food ! "

jeongwoo flinched at jihoon. the elder always found a way to scare the younger, he would scare anyone honestly.

" you didn't have to be so loud.. " the younger mumbled. he decided to just eat anyway knowing jihoon can be a parent sometimes. he couldn't stand him nagging at him.

" where's junkyu & jaehyuk ? it's been 15 minutes and they haven't arrived yet.. " jihoon asked the younger members. jeongwoo continued eating while doyoung & junghwan shrugged their shoulders. they are always up to something. and jihoon always hope it's nothing dumb-

" run ! "

the familiar voice made the four turn to see jaehyuk & junkyu running for their lives. the cafeteria door continued to burst open as one by one, a few big guys wearing jerseys were running after the two troublemakers.

" what did they do now.. "

" what have i done to deserve such dumb asses.. " jihoon mumbled after the youngest member of the group.

" you rascals ! come back here ! " one of the jocks yelled.

jaehyuk and junkyu were running around the tables, going on top of some of them and even stepping on students' food, the place became a huge mess because of them.

" please ! we didn't mean to ! we thought you were the ones who trashed our lockers ! " jaehyuk begged at one of the jocks. jaehyuk was using one of the students as a shield to block the bigger student from coming at him.

however, he continued to go after the younger and the two werewolves continue to run away and out of the cafeteria, leaving the area a huge pigsty and a total mess.

" daesung hyung is not going to be happy.. "

=

" are you fucking serious ? "

doyoung was right. because after the chaos in the cafeteria, daesung was immediately called to the office and the principal decided to have junkyu & jaehyuk suspended for two weeks after trying to prank five big jocks in school.

" hyung, we didn't know they were big, we thought- "

" doesn't matter ! you don't prank people ! i didn't send you to school to goof around ! i sent you to school because you need education ! you can't stay here long ! "

daesung always thought the pack needed a future. there is no way he wanted his pack to live in forbidden land forever. who knows what could happen ? one day they might get rid of the area. it's not sure that people won't actually want to shut down the whole place and kick them out of the country. after all, to people they were monsters.

" hyung, we're sorry, it won't happen again.. " jaehyuk said lowering his head down. junkyu didn't say more as he didn't want to get cut off again, it was useless to explain.

daesung sighed and sat on his seat. since taeyang wasn't around at the moment, he was left in charge first. taeyang was a married man so it made sense that he was busy.

during these times he wished taeyang was with him. it was hard to deal with teenagers all day. being stuck with the younger werewolves have been a hassle. no wonder he's the only one in the pack who has gotten married yet.

" looks, since you guys are now suspended from school for two weeks, and there's no way in hell i'm letting you fools off easily.. " daesung started. the two boys waited for the worse to come, of course there were consequences.

" you boys will go hunting for two weeks every morning until you get back to school, understood ? "

" yes, hyung.. "

although they didn't want to, they had to obey the elder. after all, he was someone who they had to respect. he had raised the boys ever since they were still little pups.

the boys sadly had lost their parents at a young age. due to a terrifying war that happened years ago between the vampires and werewolves, their kinds have decreased through the years. not only because they were killed, some of them have actually scattered around korea after the war. it was obviously impossible to find all of them in the country. they honestly could be anywhere in the world !

=

" this is your fault, if you could've just listened to me and just asked them nicely then we wouldn't be into trouble ! " jaehyuk said to the elder the very next morning as they hunt inside the woods. they were looking for food to eat.

" me ?! you gave me the idea ! you could've just shut up if you knew i was going to do something stupid ! "

" how was i supposed to know your dumb ass was going to listen ?! "

" you little ! "

junkyu tackled the younger to the ground. but instead of fighting, he was really just messing up his clothes and hair. he knew the younger hated that and he just wanted to annoy him for blaming for the incident. meanwhile, the younger tried to get the elder off of his body.

" yah ! you heavy pig- get off ! my clothes are all dirty and i just got these you asshole ! "

" awe ! is jaehyukie sad because of his pretty clothes- "

a sudden scent caught the boys' attention. slowly, junkyu got off the younger, walking to where ever the scent was coming from gently, not making any loud sounds. the younger also smelled the scent and followed suit.

" is that- "

" vampires.. "

" well, well, well, if it's isn't jaehyuk & junkyu ? "

the two turned around and junkyu was right. there standing walking towards them were asahi, haruto & mashiho, 3/4 japanese members of the vampires.

" what the hell are you guys doing here ? i thought daesung made it clear this is our territory ? " jaehyuk growled, his eyes turning red meeting mashiho's gaze.

the two had the biggest rivalry in school and everyone knew about it. no one knows that it was because their parents had killed each other during the war as that's what they were told, which is how their rivalry had started.

" how else are we going to get food, idiot, also we didn't trespass your place, this is the woods and everyone comes here.. " mashiho smirked at the other. junkyu stood in front of jaehyuk knowing how jaehyuk could get out of control.

" go somewhere else, there isn't any human here for you to take anyway, seriously though why can't you guys leave them alone ? you are harming strangers for god sake ! "

junkyu didn't like how they feed themselves off of human blood. he would always see new dead bodies on his way to school and even if he was used to it, it was still disturbing.

" how else would we survive ? you want us to go vegetarian ? " haruto scoffed. he was known to be disrespectful and the werewolves hated him. not even the werewolves' maknae line would talk back like him.

" you really are one disrespectful bastard aren't you ? "

" and what are you going to do about it ? "

haruto smirked seeing that jaehyuk was slowly turning. his eyes glowing red as anger takes over his body, his teeth starts to sharpen and clothes about to rip.

" jaehyuk, stop, it's not worth it.. "

junkyu always knew how to stop him and even if jaehyuk really wanted to hurt haruto, he couldn't, he had to learn how to control himself and he isn't doing the best now.

" damn, junkyu aren't you a softie ? weren't you a psycho, too ? didn't you lash out on san once ? did you forget you kill- "

" don't ever mention that incident ever again.. "

" why ? feeling guilty ? because you should.. "

haruto's smirk turned grim as he glared at junkyu. it was an accident, and it really was. junkyu had beheaded one of their members after loosing control. ever since then, junkyu had calmed down. he was only 15 when it happened. it traumatised him through his teen years.

" let's go.. "

without saying anything more, junkyu and jaehyuk left the woods the three vampires stood in the woods as they watched the two werewolves silhouettes disappeared.

tbc -

the werewolves ;
jihoon, junkyu, jaehyuk, doyoung, jeongwoo & junghwan
the vampires ;
hyunsuk, yoshi, mashiho, asahi, yedam & haruto

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 438 16
Hi you've reached Hamada Asahi, I'm sorry but I'm temporarily unavailable. I'll return your call as soon as possible." As it said I wish you are una...
69.7K 3.9K 26
A story where Jeongwoo challenged Haruto to date a nerd for 2 weeks!!!
16.2K 431 13
"๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ, ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ...