Kuroko No Basket Stories (Var...

De aozoradry

Hello! Welcome to my book :) Hope you enjoy reading my stories. I just love creating fan fiction story. Feel... Mai multe

Let Me Be Your Glasses (Midorima x Reader)
Rabbit Apple (Murasakibara x Reader)
Basketball Lesson (Kuroko x Reader)
Val's Day (GOM x Reader)
Infected (Kuroko x Reader)
Fell (Akashi x Reader)
Forced (Kise x Reader)
Running (Teppei x Reader)
Lychee Popsicle (Kasamatsu x Reader)
Thank You (Imayoshi x Reader)
Shopping Day (Aomine x Reader)
Like A Game (Himuro x Reader)
Jealous Tsun Tsun (Midorima x Takao x Reader)
Forgive Me? (Aomine x Reader) LEMON
What If - They Found You Asleep (GOM+Kagami)
Lips (Haizaki x Reader)
Apologize

I Told You (Kagami x Reader)

7.1K 253 7
De aozoradry

(y/n): your name

You were sitting in the gym, watching Seirin Basketball team practicing. To be exact, you were watching your boyfriend, Kagami Taiga. The boyfriend told you earlier to walk home together. He asked you to wait for him and you -being a very understanding girlfriend- obeyed. You sit next to Riko silently while she gave any instructions to the players.

Riko sit back next to you. "You are a very nice girlfriend, (y/n). Even too nice to that Bakagami."

You gave her a smile. "He asked me to walk home with him, Riko-san. And it seems like he has a good condition now."

You turned to Kagami who just dunked again and gave more score to his team. He turned to you and gave a smile. You gave him a smile back before he went back to the game.

Suddenly a ringtone voice sounded. Realizing that it was your phone, you searched for it in your bag and found it in the bottom of your bag. Answering your call, turned out it as your mom who called.

"Yes, mom?.... Oh so that way. Alright.... Will be home in a minute... Bye. Love you too, mom."

"Is everything alright, (y/n)-chan?" Riko stared at you worriedly.

"Ah Riko-san, could you please tell Kagami that I'm sorry for leaving him? My mom just called and told me that she will come home late. She is worried about my little sister who stay at home alone, so I'll be going home now." You immediately take your bag and stand up.

"OK (y/n)-chan. Are you sure you don't want Kagami accompany you? It's getting dark outside. I can pause the practice and let Kagami off the hook. Well, he can repay the practice two times harder next time." Riko asked with evil grin at her face.

You chuckled and turned to Kagami who was about to make a dunk again.

"It's okay, Riko-san. I can take care of myself. Tell him that I'm sorry, kay?"

Riko nodded and by then you run out of the gym. The sky has gotten dark outside but you didn't care about it. The street has gotten quite since there is no one except you walking. So you fastened your walk and turned it into a run, hoping it would bring you home sooner. Feeling tired of running, you slower your walk.

The wind blow harder and you tightened your jacket. Kagami's jacket exactly -which he gave you yesterday while coming home late and it rained suddenly.

You sniffed the jacket and smelled a masculine parfume. 'I wished you were here, Kagami-kun.' You thought.

You kept on walking and suddenly three guys appears in front of you.

"Excuse me, i want to walk."

You bravened yourself to ask hoping they would give you a way. But they stand there blocking your way and smirked. The one with red head tried to touch your face but you slapped his hand away. You could feel the ghoosebumps were growing in all over your body.

"Hey, this little girl have some bravery. I love it."

The redhead guy talked to his friend in darker clothes -probably black t-shirt-. The guy with black t-shirt just stared at you and grinned.

"Oh come on, don't play with your food. Grab her so i can feel her more." Said the one with yellow hat next to the black t-shirt guy.

It's dark so you couldn't see the jerks clearly but you could see they looking at you with evil stare. Being stared from head to toe, you can't stand on silent anymore.

"Don't you ever dare to come near me!" You tried to threat them but they just laughed at you.

The yellow hat grabbed your hand roughly. And where you were about to scream, the redhead covered your mouth with his hand. You tried to squirm but the yellow hat hold you even tighter. You can't win guy's strength, they are too strong.

"There is no one who's gonna help you, little girl."

The guy with black t-shirt grinned at you. His hand started to unzip Kagami's jacket. When he was about to unbuttoned your shirt, you gave up and think about no one but him. 'Kagami-kun, help me!'

Suddenly you felt your hand loosened from the grip and your mouth wasn't covered anymore. Knowing that you were free, you left no choice of kicking the guy in front of you right in the balls. His hand who was about to unbutton your shirt is now too busy holding his fresh wound and ran away.

You turned your back and seeing that two guys who was holding you earlier laid in the streets, fainted. When you looked above, there was a familiar red head guy who is freakishly tall and his eyes get widened when he looked at you.

The next thing you know, you felt a strong arms wrapped around your wrist. He hugged you tighter and kissed the top of your head. You just enjoyed it and hoping the hug will last longer. He cupped your face and you can see his thick eyebrows wrinkled.

"I told you to walk home with me."

"I know but my mom..."

You couldn't continue your explaination because your lips have been pressed by his. He gave you a long and passionate kiss and you didn't complain. When he ended the kiss, he checked on your face and arm.

"Are you really okay? That bastards didn't do anything, did they? I should've make them sleep much longer when I..."

You interrupted him by pointing a finger in front of his lips.

"I'm okay, Kagami-kun. And I'm sorry for leaving you. I should've wait for you but I'm just worried about my sister." You smiled and gave him a sorry look.

"You should worry yourself first, (y/n)." He caressed your hair. "And there will be no other time, you being like this." He looked at you gently.

You nodded.

"I told you, right?"

He pulled you closer to him and you could smell his sweat but you didn't mind. He hugged you tight and this time, you didn't squirm.

•••

Omake:

"Actually Riko-san asked me to if I'd like being accompanied with you but I denied." You told Kagami while walking home together.

"And why is that?"

Kagami hold your hand and brought it to his lips so he could kiss the palm of your hand. You blushed by your boyfriend's little act.

"She told me that you could repay the practice two times harder after walked me. So I denied the request."

"Good thing you denied. I ran out of the gym immediately after Riko-san told me about you. And she shouted that she would give me practice a few times harder next time. I swear i could see the smirk on her face when she said those. Geez, evil girl."

"Eh? How many times harder?!"

"God knows how many." He put his other hand which wasn't holding yours, in the back of his head.

You gave him a small punch in his hips with the other hand which wasn't holding his hand.

"Talk about worry yourself first. You should've listened to Riko-san well, Kagami-kun."

"And leaving you with that bastards? I'd better having practice hundred times harder than leaving something happened to you."

Your cheeks was all over red. You just wished the night dark enough so Kagami-kun couldn't see your blush.

"I'll tell Riko-san you said that."

"I know you won't."

"Why so sure?"

"Because you love me, right?"

You can't help but smile and tightened your hand grip even more. God knows how red your face was that night.

Thank you for reading! I will try my best to keep updated. I write this story when i was sitting in the dining room and have nothing to do. Suddenly an idea came through my mind and voilaa! Hehe please bare with the spelling error *finger crossed*

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
603K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
87.2K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
205K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...