Broken

By KialeneEsther

"She's not my sister."Blade said "Yes she is." Father replied looking ready to punch Blade in the face. "She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Not an update

25K 271 17
By KialeneEsther

Never thought I would be doing one of these but here I am.

I wanted to start this off by saying thank you so much for reading and supporting me even though this wasn't the direction I was heading in and thank you for also encouraging me to keep on writing.

I think I'm gonna update tomorrow. I'm not really sure.

Some stuff is happening is happening in my personal life right now so I'm not in the best head space right now but I'm going to try.

Once again thank you so much and I'm sorry.

I hope that you guys are safe wherever you are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 80.2K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
503K 11K 51
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...
764K 12.7K 43
(Im not good with these but imma give it a try) Exactly 17 years ago Alexandra Romano was taken away from her father and 6 brothers by her mother who...
214K 8.7K 45
she is a innocent girl who has always lived a simple happy life with her loving mother and stepfather-which she doesn't know is her stepfather. ...