Haven ➵ 𝑠. 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑖

By nxxlxxs

❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥❞ - - - Student: Y/n L/n N°: 21 Quir... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

9.7K 377 335
By nxxlxxs

"We're here" Aizawa said, getting up from his seat at the front of the bus.
Y/n and Kaminari threw themselves at the bus window, almost squishing their faces on the glass as they admired the building outside.

"Woah!" Denki exclaimed.

"That's the Dagobah Arena?" Y/n asked, to which Izuku nodded excitedly.
Shoto let out a light chuckle as he watched the girl chat with Kaminari and Midoriya, a big smile on her face. He knew she was very excited to have the opportunity to get her Provisional Hero License. So was everyone else obviously, but her feelings towards the Exam were a little stronger than the others.

Class 1-A filed out of the bus, lead by Aizawa, chattering with enthusiasm as they looked around the many teenagers in the area.

"Sometimes I forget we are not the only ones trying to become heroes" Mina commented, feeling slightly intimidated by the number of people.

"I know what you mean, but we got in to UA didn't we? That must count for something!" Y/n said, trying to shower the others with the boost of confidence she was feeling in that moment.

She's completely different from the Y/n at the Sports Festival

Kirishima watched her try and comfort Denki and Mina, a small smile playing on his lips as he watched her happy face. He wasn't sure what it was, but something in between everything that had happened since the Sports Festival had definitely changed her in some way. His eyes unconsciously stopped on Shoto, who was also watching Y/n, his eyes half-lidded, his expression soft and different from his usual stern look. Kirishima's smile immediately dropped.

A few days ago they had found out that Y/n and Shoto were, in fact, an item of some sort. He hadn't taken the information very well as all the weird feelings he had everytime he was around the girl suddenly turned in to pain. He ended up obliterating the punching bag in his dorm room, it took him over two hours to clean up the sand that had come out of it. At least it had gotten his mind off of the fact that he might have lost Y/n for good to the too-perfect-to-be-true boy.

"ERASERHEAD!" shouted a feminine voice, making Kirishima snap out of his self-destructive train of thought.

"Oh no" their teacher muttered to himself.
Izuku looked behind him and noticed the woman with the green hair and orange bandana, immediately recognising her as Ms. Joke.

"IT'S BEEN SO LONG" she shouted, excitement very clear in her voice. Y/n held back a laugh by slapping a hand over her mouth. She had seen Aizawa fight villains and give speeches and seem completely unfazed, but this woman apparently brought out a terrified and annoyed side of him she had never expected.

"Ms. Joke, hello" he greeted, being the gentleman he was.

"Shouldn't we totally get married? We are perfect for each other! I try to make you laugh and you just ignore all of my silly remarks! Perfect!" the woman beamed.

Is she for real? Is that the definition of a good relationship for her?

Y/n sweatdropped, not believing what she was hearing. She was a grown-ass woman and a hero too, so this was definitely unexpected and odd.

"These right over here are my class from Ketsubutsu High School" she revealed, suddenly turning towards class 1-A and pointing behind her.
Y/n scooted closer to Shoto, trying to get a glimpse behind the woman to where she was pointing, only to see a group of students move towards them. Two of them were in the lead, a boy with messy brown hair and a girl with ash blonde pigtails, which kind of resembled fish gills.

"Hello! You must be class 1-A from UA" said the boy, looking over their class.

"I'm Yo Shindo, and this is Tatami Nakagame" he introduced, pointing over to the girl.
Y/n overheard Bakugo 'tch' as the boy spoke and whispering something about his words not being sincere.

How can you tell?

Shindo's eyes rested on Y/n while scanned the group, locking his gaze with hers. He immediately approached her, making Shoto tense up under his bold movement.
Y/n watched the boy grab her hand and kiss the back of it delicately as he stared in to her eyes, making her feel flustered and awkward.

"You're Y/n L/n" he said, his voice dripping with flirtatious energy.

"I was rooting for you at the Sports Festivals" he said.

"Uh, yes, that's me. And thank you, I appreciate it" she said, unsure as to what he was trying to do. The rest of class 1-A just stared, eyes wide, as they watched the interaction.
Shindo's eyes quickly scanned Y/n, a smirk forming on his face.

"My, you look good on tv, but you're stunning in real life" he commented. Y/n looked up to Shoto at her side, quietly asking for help.
The heterochromatic boy grabbed Y/n's hand and tugged her towards him, glaring daggers at Shindo, who just watched the two of them amused.

"You must be Shoto Todoroki! Can I have your autograph? I've been a big fan since the Sports Festival" said the girl, Nakagame, jumping excitedly in front of him.

"Huh?"

"Woah, class 1-A's power couple is being hit on so bad" whispered Mina to Tsuyu, who hid her small laugh with her hand.

"Come on, go get ready for your exam, I will see you all later" Aizawa shooed them, trying to break up the rapidly growing tension between the two schools.
As class 1-A disappeared in to the building, Ms. Joke looked up at Aizawa.

"You didn't tell them did you?" she asked, to which Aizawa didn't reply.

"Poor kids, they have a right to know that the first part of every provisional exam is always the immediate hazing of UA students" she sighed, watching her own students walk away.
Since the UA Sports Festivals were always broadcasted on tv, they gave a perfect opportunity to everyone else to study the students' quirks.
Aizawa didn't reply once again, moving forward himself so he could take his place in the stands.

"1540 students have gathered here today" said the voice of the presenter, Yokumiru Mera.

"The first 100 of you to complete this exam, will pass on to the next one, where we will then finally establish if you are worthy of a Provisional Hero License" he exclaimed.
Y/n's jaw dropped at the information.

"I thought it had a 50% pass rate- ribbit" muttered Tsuyu.

"If only 100 pass... that's like 1% of the students here" gawked Izuku.

"I felt confident before, but now..." Y/n shuddered at the thought of having to survive longer than 99% of the students in this huge room. Shoto put a hand on her head and rested his chin on top of it.

"But we got in to UA didn't we?" he said with a smile. After all their class were in one of the best schools in the country.

"Yeah, but we are also first years" Y/n retorted, feeling her confidence suddenly disappear as she realised what they were actually getting in to.

"You will have three targets that you have to stick to your body and you will receive six balls. Your objective is to eliminate two people for you to pass to the next exam. Good luck and remember, only the first one hundred get to pass" Yokumiru explained.

Suddenly the walls around them started to move, flattening to the ground, revealing that they were in fact already in the arena.
There were all types of areas, mountainous, buildings, watery areas. It reminded Y/n of a bigger version of the USJ.

What the fuck

"It didn't have to be this big" Ochaco gaped.
Izuku noticed everyone suddenly moving around, the exam starting, and immediately took the situation in his own hand.

"Most people will stick together with their own schools" he said "So we should probably move as a group too"

Y/n realised as everyone watched them while they ran away why the other schools seemed so unbothered by them being there.

"They saw us" she said, whipping her head around to her class.

"What?" Mina asked.

"Of course, how could I not think about it before. They watched us all at the Sports Festival, they've memorized our quirks. That means they'll probably go for us first" she explained.

"I'm off" Bakugo said, ignoring his class completely and walking off, with both Kirishima and Kaminari trailing behind him.

"I should probably go too" Shoto said, looking down at the ground.

"What? No, Shoto..." Y/n muttered, grabbing his sleeve.

"I can't use my quirk at my best if I'm surrounded by people I'm trying not to hurt. Especially you Y/n..." he said, swiftly moving a strand of her hair away from her face.

"But I can't let you go alone" Y/n replied, shaking her head.

"I'll be fine, you said it yourself, I'm amazing" he smiled. He then turned around and jogged off.

"I'll see you in the next part of the exam!" he waved, disappearing in to the distance.
Izuku grabbed her hand and gave her a reassuring smile, implying that she wouldn't have to worry about Shoto passing.
The rest of her class started moving towards the mountainous zone, Izuku quickly calculating that most of their quirks would work best in that area.
Y/n quickly sped past most of them, reaching Sero and Izuku at the front just as Shindo and a big group of other students appeared from behind the rocky constructions, throwing their balls their way.

"It's going to take a lot more than that for you to eliminate us" Y/n smirked. Izuku jumped over her, using his quirk through his foot to make the balls bounce back while the rest of their class also helped in avoiding elimination. Y/n also activated her quirk, whipping her webs around her and her friends, pushing back the surprise attack as well as she could.

"I know, we're just getting started" smirked Shindo, his tongue lightly grazing his bottom lip as he watched the girl standing a few hundred meters away from him. He had admired her ever since he had seen her on his screen at home, her sincerity and the way she worried for her friends was so obvious and made her stand out in between all of her classmates.
Y/n retracted her quirk as the attack subsided, the rest of her classmates standing behind her.

"I think he likes you" Sero whispered, leaning towards Y/n as he pointed at Shindo.
Y/n snorted, letting out a loud laugh.

"I really don't care, I'm going to crush him anyway"

Istg Shindo is so hot I want to cry ~Ali

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 46 13
Warning: Spoilers from all the Mha seasons, also big spoilers from the previous story, Jojo x My Hero Academia so you should check that out to figure...
33.5K 1.4K 28
(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once humans, not the man eating creatures you k...
744K 22K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
21.8K 971 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...