Oh Sangwoo X OC [killing stal...

By DonnaMeow0-0

" you love me? ~ " He's murderous, merciless, monstrous She's innocent cheerful kind quiet She loved his ma... More

There's someone here i want you to meet
Hug me back little girl
don't worry I got u I got u
Have you ever been in love Mela?
Have you ever had a boyfriend before?
Go away ...
Are you okay?
don't look inside the basement
Let's dance ... shall we
Good luck ... Mela ...
Congratulations shorty
Are you okay?
Do you love me?
We are not alike at all
Can i ask you something?
what if I was some sort of a serial killer and kidnapped you~
You never raise your voice
Ummmn ... hiii
This is all because of you
I'll be your new friend
Don't act foolishly
Hellooo
Come down stairs
aah shorty ....
Did you get in the bassment?
NO!
_____
Who are they going to believe
How?
Tell me
Help me pretty please
Bye
Shhhhh
Im back shorty~
Im right behind you
Why
You know what makes me laugh?
Does it hurt?
The regret
You want me to stay ?
Wazzap Wazzap Wazzaaaap!
READ THIS PLEASE!
You dont have to lie to me Mela
Are you sure Mela?
If you ever loved me let me go

I love being with you ...

2.6K 70 61
By DonnaMeow0-0

I woke up opening my eyes slowly, where am I? It was cold and a little dark ...

Then I remembered we were still outside, and it was snowing above us! I looked to my side and there was Mela In deep sleep her arms wrapped around my arm and her head on my shoulder.

I checked the time, it was dawn, I sneezed all of a sudden, I got up and carried shorty to the car.
I opened the door and placed her inside and buckled her seat belt for her. I then got into my car and drove to her place. man this girl is really a heavy sleeper ...

I was finally there, I was dizzy I couldn't even imagine continuing to drive to my place. I carried shorty and took the keys from her jacket and opened the house.

So this is her house ...

It looks neat and pretty, I assume her room is upstairs, i took my shoes off as well as I took hers and climbed the stairs and tried to open the door but it was locked, that's weird ... is this like a storage room or something?

My head was burning, I had a sever headache
I hate headaches ... they're the worst feeling in the world ...

I saw a room with opened door, it was hers, finally I went in and placed her on the bed before I threw myself on a nearby couch beside her bed putting my hands on my head ...

So painful ... suddenly melas phone rang loudly ... mela opened her eyes and got up confused seeing her self in her bed and me on her couch ...

" we fell asleep there shorty ... " I said sighing

She kept staring at me for a couple of seconds before checking her phone I looked at the caller

It said Mark ... who the hell is Mark ...

Mela quickly declined, closed her phone silenced it and threw it in her pocket. She quickly got off bed and took a closer look at me

" are you okay? " she mouthed she looked worried

" to be honest I'm a little dizzy "

She gently cupped my cheeks as she placed her mouth on my forehead and stayed like that for a couple of seconds I sneezed covering my mouth

She looked at me sadly " you have a fever "

" I think I've caught a cold "

She looked at me in guilt
" I'm sorry ... that's my fault "

" what are you talking about shorty ... " I began to cough and cough ... this is getting worse ...

" I shouldn't have picked a cold place to visit "
She mouthed, I difficultly understood what she was saying ...

" hey it's fine really ... "
She put her hands on my shoulders mouthing once again " please don't leave " She said before leaving in a hurry

" .... ooookay? " I guess she wanted to take responsibility of what happened to me ...
I lie on the couch trying to rest I'm so dizzy and in pain of the headache ...

I heard the sound of water running in a nearby room, Mela came back after a while taking off her jacket and rolling up her sleeves ...

I looked at her with my board eyes, what does she want??? I'm not in the mood ...

She took my hands and pulled my up
" what do you want? " I said rather than asked

She took off my jacket to my surprise, she was blushing like crazy, she backed away twiddling with her fingers looking down " I prepared the bath for you "

" a bath? " that sounds nice ...

I got on my feet as I took off my sweater in front of her, feeling the coldness hit my naked skin, I took off my trouser and socks ...

Now I was only in my boxer ...

" shorty ... I'm a little dizzy do you mind walking me to the bathtub? "

She shyly nodded as I wrapped my hand around her shoulder resting on her, pressing her body against mine ...

I could feel the heat of embarrassment rising up from her ... i guess it's definitely different when I'm naked  ha ...

She walked me to the bath tub, I placed my feet on the water but at the moment my toe touched the water I pulled it back immediately

" what the heck! You didn't even heat the water?? " I asked in surprise " shorty I'm freezing to death here and you didn't heat the water??? What were you thinking??? "

" to decrease your temperature fast! " she mouthed " hot water will make it worse! "

" but I wanted hot water! "

" cold will make you feel better! "

" I can't get in there! "

" your strong! You can do it! "

That was the most hilarious stupidest situation ever ... i arguing with a mute person who's shouting and I can hear only myself shouting ... it's like screaming with my self ...

I'm strong ha ... I chuckled I guess I will have to get in that freezer tub, and do what this shorty wants ... I can't believe it ...

" alright shorty ... but I swear if this didn't work, I'll force you in the cold water too "

I turned to the bathtub ignoring her stuttering, there's no way I'd understand what the hell shes saying anyways

I inserted my leg as I felt it freeeeeeze!!!! Shit I don't wanna look weak in front of her ... weak? That not weak!! It's freaking natural human reaction! Anyways I'm halfway there I got my other leg and sat inside letting the cold water cover my whole body.

I grit my Teeth, it was SO FREAKING COLD
" okay that's it " I said standing up before Melas hands pushed me back down 😑

I started shivering like crazy, Mela started to pour cold water over my head " are U t-trying t-to kill m-me??? " I shivered even more but I felt good, I was feeling like I was cooling down ...

She gently send my head back brushing my wet hair backwards before she gently poured more water on my face, the water on my eyes really cooled me down ....

She then stopped pouring water after s few attempts and started massaging me to help get rid Of my headache ... Aaaah~ shorty you turned up to be so good in massaging ...

The way you press your fingers against the sides of my forehead,  your nails hitting and scratching my scalp and your fingers pressing against the back of my head and down to my neck and around it.

Aaah you just get it ... where the pain is and how it's connected ...

She added shampoo which felt even colder on my scalp and helped with the massaging, with its texture and refreshing scent ...

I could feel my headache starting to fade away as well as my fever, but the water was still freezing and I guess that's  good ...

The colder the Better ...

I closed my eyes trying to relax my body and muscles and stop the shivering ...

Cute hard working shorty on the other hand kept massaging me and relaxing me. Mela Mela Mela ... what am I gonna do with you?

" i love being with you ... "

I felt the massaging stop for a second before I felt what seemed like a slight head hug from behind ... I smiled with my eyes closed ... was I just thinking out loud ?

Mela decided it was enough and pulled the drain off emptying the bath tub water. She went to bring some towels and a pair of slippers. And came back shortly after a while

She gave my the towels as I wrapped them around my body and wore the slippers. Following her to her room, I found that she had prepared a heater for me.

She tiptoed and tapped me on the shoulder I looked down at her " don't get too much close, I'll be back ... " she said

I watched her as she left the room before I sat down on her bed ... of course I'm not getting too much close to the heater, My headache is finally gone as well as parts of my fever, I'm not gonna make them come back again ...

Melas pove:

I'm thinking about what mom would say ... Is it safe to make him spend the night here? I always watched documentaries about people letting in strangers to their houses even people they know from school and got themselves hurt and robbed ...

but Sangwoo is different ... he would never do such thing ... he would never hurt even a fly ...

Mother always told me no matter what always act reasonably and logically, don't make stupid decisions ... it's okay Mela ... let this night be an exception ... besides I'm doing a good deed, I'm not doing something wrong ... he was nice enough to carry me from there to here and was nice enough he didn't get mad at me for suggesting to go to that place ...

Sangwoos pove

I heard a door unlocking, is she Unlocking that room I tried to open earlier? After a few moments of silence I heard her locking the door and shortly coming back with a comb and some new clothes ... a sweater, sweat pants and a pair of socks also a new bagged boxer ...

I looked at the stuff in her hands " where did you get those? " I asked ... I was thinking they might belong to ...

" they belonged to my father " she mouthed I raised my eyebrows feeling guilty to what I've been thinking of ...

She was nice enough to let me wear her fathers clothes, I took them from her " Thanks ... I appreciate that " she nodded smiling warmly before mouthing " they're perfectly your size " she then left closing the door behind her giving me some privacy ...

I must wear them now before I get a cold once again " I took off my soaked boxer and wore the new one, along with the sweatpants. I then wore the sweater and as I wore it ... I could smell the scent of her father Cologne ...

Oh my god his scent is still stuck in his clothes ... must be a fancy man judging from the scent of the cologne ... I then rubbed my hair with the towel drying it ... I can see the sun is rising ...

After I combed my hair and wear the socks I turned off the heater and went the washroom to put my boxer in the washing machine only to find that Mela had already put my clothes and and washed them from me ....

I climbed down the stairs only to see Mela frustrated finding hard time to make a soup ...

I snuggled behind her inhaling the same light marshmallow scent on her nick. " it's not rocket science you know ~ "

I said barely whispering before chuckling as my breath tickled her. I felt her cheeks wet so I grabbed her from her shoulders and turned her towards me before bursting out laughing.

" Mela! What is this! ". Her watery eyes so puffy and red " I slapped my sleeved hands against her cheeks squeezing her face

" what happened to you! " I asked laughing at the way she looked. She then showed me what she had been struggling with ... man this girl is really hilarious 😂 ...

" give me that, I'll handle it ... but first! Let's see what you've done here ... I see you have cut Half of the potatoes okay that's good have you added salt? "

" judging from that face ... you definitely didn't ... congratulations on boiling water but I appreciate your efforts shorty ... let's put some salt, peppers for seasoning ... cut these onions ... " ✨

" And these potatoes " ✨

" Tomatoes ..." ✨

" Carrots ... " ✨

My shorty just watched me there doing all theses stuff feeling like a completely useless idiot ...

Then she decided to do something I saw her there grabbing a knife and opening the fridge

" what are you up to shorty? "

She showed me her hands holding a bag of oranges " nice choice! Orange juice provides health and power " I winked at her ... since when do I act so energetic and genuinely ... it's like a new kind of person of me ...

She started cutting the oranges and then squeeze the juices out

" I'm thinking grilled grilled toast and ... oooh melted cheese ~ "

Short over there almost drooled ... well myself as well ... I grilled the roasts and melted that delicious yellow cheese as shorty cut strawberries ... even better ...

" what would you do without me Shorty I wonder how the hell were you living all thsese years ... on deliveries? No it can't be your not fat! Nicks mom right? In fact You're alive now thanks to their asses can you imagine that! You must be really grateful that you have found someone like m... "

Before I could finish, that brat squeezed my waist tickling me ...

" you wanna play that again? " I left the store chasing her around the table as she was making these squeaking sounds cuz she was a mute trying to scream so hilarious ...

I crossed the table and she turned around to run before I grabbed her from behind
" gotchuuu~ " I coed as she struggled to break free. " Aaw look at you~ you can't escape from me ... once I catch you, you can't escape~ "
I held her still on the table and started tickling her, her body started shaking before she immediately placed her hands between her thighs.

I stopped and bursted out laughing as I placed my forehead on hers " what is it with you and the peeing! " we laughed together so hard before we smelled a scent of burning ...

" shit the bread! " I jumped off of her as I removed it from the stove but it wasn't badly burned ... I can't believe this ... I'm like a kid when I'm with you shorty ...

" you know what shorty ... Even though u can't cook ... but You're very responsible in your house, everything is very neat and clean the carpets pretty scent can be smelled from here the couches smells nice the aroma in the air, how everything is tidy ... I'll give u a point in that too "

She clapped her handS quickly childishly " well at least I don't have to teach you that " I said as she made a 😓 face while I chuckled ...

Finally we prepared everything ...

And let's not forget the strawberries ...

We sat on the couch eating and drinking cuddled into each other watching as the beautiful snow fell from the sky through the window ...

" Best breakfast ever ... " I said as I popped another strawberry into my mouth ...

I never felt like this before ... I've always lived in a house but ... it's the first time i ever feel like I'm living in a house and a HOME ❤️

I looked down at Mela to see her face squeezed on my sweater with her eyes closed inhaling her late fathers scent ... feeling safe ...

I smiled as I brushed her hair back ...her parents must have loved her so much they spoiled her, she doesn't know how to make herself a meal ... *chuckles* I'm going to have to give her some cooking lessons ... but why would I do such thing if I'm gonna kill her anyways ?

But do I really want to kill her? These times I spend with her are the happiest I've ever lived in my entire life ... why would I end such grace? With my own hands? Kill her?

NO

A girl like Mela ... wasn't born to be die ... not this way ... it's like she was born for a purpose ... and that purpose is me ... I'm the purpose she was born to serve ... and maybe ... just Maybe ... she was born to be my purpose as well ... we totally complete each other. We're happy ... we're perfect for each other ...

' But she doesn't deserve u ~ she deserves someone much better than a psychic crazy complicated murder son of *** '

I know that mom, but guess what ... I don't care ... whether she deserves someone better than me or not, she's mine, mine and only. If her destiny was not to serve her purpose of existing and being with me ... then she's better off dead ... even if I love every single thing about her ...

My eyes landed on a photo that was hung on the wall, it was Mela ... a baby Mela looking at whoever took this photo, tears in her eyes as if she just finished crying ... and holding her was her Father and her mother his wife cuddled with them while his arm was wrapped around her ... they looked so happy laughing and smiling in the photo ...

She lost everything ... all of a sudden I felt a pain in my chest for talking about killing her I looked at her again and there she was in the same position hugging me with love with kindness with assurance with .... trust ....

As if she was holding me like she'll never see me again

... Mela ...

I caressed her cheek gently as she looked up at me before I leaned in .... and kissed her ... 💕

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 50K 58
After visiting a fansign event of BTS your whole life has changed. Since that day someone started to stalk you, but you had no idea who it was... "If...
32.8K 891 43
COMPLETED Oh, yuhknow Just another Killing Stalking FanFic. I wanted to have my swing on this manwha after reading it. I'm not sure what to write for...
74.4K 1.6K 17
"I feel like I'm being watched... I feel unsafe... I don't feel okay with this... What's going on? Why is this happening to me?" • • • THIS STR...
189K 3.6K 26
Make Sangwoo jealous, paint Bum like one of your French girls, choose your own Killing Stalking Adventure. All of that and more to come!