Savior πŸ”ž

By sd_luvs_bangtan

HER I feel really tired... Like the world has drained me of everything I ever had. Love is never something I'... More

Author's Note *
Β°1 *
Β°2 *
Β°3 *
Β°4 *
Β°5 *
Β°6 *
Β°8 *
Β°9 *
Β°10 *
Β°11 *
Β°12 *
Β°13 *
Β°14 *
Β°15 *
Β°16 *
Β°17 *
Β°18 *
Β°19 *
Β°20 *
Β°21*
Β°22 *
Β°23 *
Β°24 *
Β°25 *
Β°26 *
Β°27 *
Β°28 *
Β°29 *
Β°30 *
Β°31 *
Β°32 *
IMPORTANT- Author's Note
Β°33 *
Β°34 *
Β°35 *
Β°36 *
Β°37 *
Β°38 *
Β°39 *
Β°40
Β°41
Β°42
Β°43
Β°44
Β°45
Β°46
Β°47
Β°48
Β°49
Β°50

Β°7 *

934 35 0
By sd_luvs_bangtan

<I'm so sorry. I hope one day you'll forgive me. I really do love you. I'll send the $ back as soon as I can. Please be happy. Find love again. I'll never forget you. Love forever -Sophia 💕💕]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been very distracted all day. I keep remembering everything about last night. My heart feels so full. But something is nagging at me... Why did her eyes flash so sad when I asked her to never leave? I sigh in frustration, because I can't be with her.

I came to know that Lisa is not only a gossip, but also a distant relative of the Lee family. I got that information from Yoongi hyung last night. I think of the times I asked her for information on Sophia and I worry that it's going to cause a problem.

The day is dragging, but it's finally after lunch. I greet my students as they come in, and try to focus to get the day done.

"Mr. Jeon? Is Kim Sophia sick today? I looked for her at lunch and didn't see her."

"I don't know Min-jun. She wasn't in class, she must be absent." I don't want to discuss with this curious boy, that may have seen my fondness for the girl yesterday. I can't be that foolish anymore if she's going to remain safe.

"Oh... I just thought it seemed like you were friendly with her... Maybe through your families?"

"No... I don't know her family. I was showing concern for an ill student yesterday... That's all."

I see he's not satisfied with my explanation, but I turn away from him to end the conversation. Once the class is seated, and attendance is finished, I assign them a worksheet. Sitting at my desk, I space out a little. My phone vibrates in my pocket and I take it out to see a text from "Love♥️". I can't help but smile, and I open it without waiting.

My heart clutches as I read the words she sent. Jumping from my chair, gaining the attention of my class, I mutter "Shit" and run out the door. I try calling her, but it goes to voicemail directly. She's shut her phone off... Why is she running? Did something happen? Obviously Jungkook! You idiot!

I call Jimin and ask if he's heard from her. When he says no, I'm in a true panic. I tell him about the text and start running to the exit of the school. I don't care about anything but getting to her. Jimin's voice brings me back...

otp:

Jungkook! Calm down! You need to breathe!

Hyung... I can't! She's obviously running... I can't let her! You know it's too dangerous.

I know it is, but we have to remain calm. If we panic, it'll tip our hand. I'm going to head to her house now to see what I can find out.

Please let me know... Find her Hyung!!

__________________________

I hang up the call and lean my back against the wall. How can I just stay here? What if she's hurt? What if the Lee's did something? "Mr. Jeon? Are you feeling alright?"

I look up to see a smiling Lisa, and want to roll my eyes. I compose myself, and nod. "I'm alright. I had a scare from a friend. But it was a misunderstanding. Thank you. I'll head back to class now." I feel her hand on my arm and I freeze... Looking at her with confusion, she smiles seductively at me and stands in front, blocking my exit.

"You know Jungkook... You've seemed stressed lately. I could help you relieve that sometime..." I feel nauseous thinking about it, but keep a blank look on my face. "Lisa... We wouldn't be able to, as you are a taken woman... Unless you're saying that your not engaged..."

Her face changes, and she backs away. I smile at her and make my way past. "Someday Jungkook... Someday you'll come to me, begging..." I turn and walk away backwards. Why is she so confident in that? "I'm sorry Miss Lisa... I never beg. So don't have hopes." Turning back I jog to my classroom.

My students all ask if I'm alright. I reassure them that I had misunderstood something a friend sent me. I finished the day and the students were heading out. I look up thinking the class is empty, but see Min-jun watching me. "Is there a problem Min-jun?"

"I don't know... You tell me Mr. Jeon... I saw how Sophia reacted to over-hearing your conversation about Seo-yeon, and then how you took care of her after. She's not here today, and you're very distracted... Is something wrong with her?"

"I told you Min-jun... I have no information about where she is today. I hope she's fit and fine wherever it is though." Saying this, I am crushed to realize it isn't a lie... I don't know where she is... Or if she is fine... He's still looking at me with suspicion, but instead of saying anything else, he walks away.

I rush to my car and call Jimin. He doesn't answer and I punch my steering wheel. Screaming in frustration, I start my car and leave to go home. Maybe she changed her mind, and will be waiting for me. I should have stayed with her this morning. I saw how upset she was... Why did I leave??

Jimin

After hanging up with a panicked Jungkook, I leave my office. I arrive at the Lee house and ring the bell. When Lee Ha-eun answers, she eyes me suspiciously. "Mr. Park? How can I help you?" I am concerned I'm about to blow everything, but I have no choice...

"I was wondering... Did Sophia make it home yet? She insisted on walking, saying she wanted some fresh air."

"Really? That's not like her at all... She is almost allergic to any form of exercise, so it seems unlikely to me. Perhaps she's cheating on you already?"

Even though I know she's a horrible person, I was stunned to hear her running her daughter down. "That's a very... rude thing to say about your child... Don't you think?" I watch her face change into a scary mask.

"I don't think you know my daughter well enough yet. She's always been difficult, and contrary. The only person she ever listened to was her father. So if you think she's sweet, and incapable of lying... Think again. Good day Mr. Park."

She moved to close the door, but I blocked her. "Mrs. Lee. I am about to sign an arrangement to marry your daughter. I will handle any kind of dishonesty from her, in my own way, but not from you, or your husband. I would appreciate if you start viewing her as MY problem, and not yours. When she returns, please contact me immediately."

She didn't say anything, but slammed the door in my face. Sophia... Where are you?

I don't know what I'm going to tell Jungkook... If she's in that house, I'm not getting past the dragon at the gate...

Sophia

The sun set a few hours ago. I am freezing, and I wish I had something to eat. I wonder if Jungkook is alright. I hate that I took his money... But I have to run before the worst happens. I'll go home to the US and find a job to send it back as soon as I can.

I walked by the Lee's house and the lights are still on, so I have to wait a little longer. Hopefully they'll go to bed soon and I can get in and out quick...

"Sophia? Is that you?"

I spin around and see a surprised Min-jun walking towards me. I feel relieved that I'm not alone in the darkness, but wish he hadn't noticed me... "H-hey M-Min-jun... W-what are you d-doing here?"

"Are you alright Sophia? Why weren't you in school? Are you wearing the same clothes?" He looks concerned, and I wish I could just run away. "Uh... It's a long story Min-jun... I... I'm running away... I'm sorry I can't tell you more."

"Wait! Why? Do you need help? I can bring you to mine, and I'm sure my parents would let you stay... You are going to get sick out here."

"I can't ask them to help me... You either... It would be dangerous."

"I don't understand Sophia... Are you in danger?"

Making a decision to trust a virtual stranger... "Yes... My home life is a mess. My parents are very powerful, and I need to get away from them. But my passport is in the house, so I'm waiting until they fall asleep to sneak in. Please don't tell anyone. They'll probably kill me if they find me..." I felt his arms wrap around me, and I realized I was crying.

"Let me help. I can distract them while you go in the back. I'll just ring the bell and ask for you. I'll talk to them. I can be very curious you know."

I find myself laughing at him because it's true. I don't want to have him get hurt, but what he suggests could work... They wouldn't do anything to him if he doesn't go inside... "Min-jun... I don't want them to hurt you. You cannot under any circumstances go in the house..."

"Alright... I won't... But are you sure that you just don't want to talk with my parents? They're super sweet, and would help you."

"I can't Min-jun. Try to understand me please. It's ok if you don't want to get involved..." I look down afraid that he'll leave me here...

"Let's go then. Let's trade #s then you can text me when you're in position. And send me a message if you're in trouble." I agree, and when we're ready we walk towards my house. I'm nervous, but more afraid not to try.

Min-jun waits by the corner, and I head around the back of the house. I creep along the side of the house until I reach the back door. I text Min-jun and wait to hear the doorbell. As soon as the ringing starts I open the back door and close it quietly. Running as quietly as I can, I get to the back stairs, and take them 2 at a time.

Panting when I enter my room, I freeze... Jisoo is sitting on my bed looking at me. Ignoring her, I walk to my closet and grab the box with my father's watch and pictures. I then go to my desk to take my passport, but it's not there...

"Looking for this?"

I turn to see her holding what I need. I don't know what she is doing... I just want out of here, and if I have to fight her, I will. "Jisoo... Please... Give it to me."

"Now why would I do that? What's in it for me?" She's looking at me with an evil smirk, and I feel chills.

"I thought you were my friend... You know what will happen if they find me here... Please Jisoo. I just want to leave."

"Poor little rich girl... You think I care if they beat you up? If I turn you over, your mother will hit you instead of me. Do you care that when she's mad at you, and you're off with your arranged man, she hurts me?"

"Of course I care!! I don't want anyone to get hurt because of that crazy woman! Come with me..."

She started laughing loudly, and I tried to make her be quiet. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, and I try to grab the passport, but she moves away. I look for options and not finding any, I turn to just leave. I can't wait more or I'll be trapped. I smile sadly at Jisoo remembering when we first met, and all the times we spent like friends. Even if she was fake, I wasn't. I don't want her to get hurt, but I can't help her and myself...

I take quick steps to get out and I'm almost to the stairs... "SHE'S HERE!! SOPHIA IS HERE!!!" I feel tears as I turn to her, but she's already running away down the hall. I go in my room and lock the door to try figure a way out. The banging and yelling from Ha-eun makes my heart beat fast.

My phone vibrates again and I pull it out. I don't look and just answer assuming it's Min-jun. "Don't worry... Don't wait... Hello? Min-jun?"

"Sophia? Where are you? Who's yelling?"

"Jungkook... I... " The door of the room opens and a furious Ha-eun is standing there with a key. I hear Jungkook yelling into the phone, but I just set it down on the bed.

"You slimy bitch... Thought you could get away from me? Sending that boy to our door... Are you fucking him too? How many is that, you filthy slut?!?"

I stopped hearing when she hit me so hard I fell down. Her first kick landed on my back and I screamed. She kept kicking me and calling me names....

"I'm going to make you regret defying me... Noone is going to want you when I'm finished with your ugly self... You think your scars are bad now?"

She kicked my head and the world went dark.

Jungkook

I hear her screaming and I just keep calling her name. I'm running to my car and will kill that bitch Ha-eun when I get my hands on her. I keep the phone line open and continue to listen to the yells, thumps, and whining... Tears are coursing down my face now because of what the girl is going through. Please hold on Sophia!

The phone call drops, and I speed up. Dialing Jimin, I can barely breathe. When he answers I try to tell him what's happening, but my words are caught in my throat. He seems to understand though and tells me to calm down. He says he'll meet me at the Lee's, and I hang up the call.

I pull into the drive, skidding to a stop. Without shutting the engine, I jump out and run to the door and start knocking and ringing the bell. After what seems like forever, a young girl answers looking scared. "Where is Sophia?!?" I practically yell at her.

"I'm sorry sir. Miss Sophia isn't here. She left yesterday with her arranged fiancée and hasn't returned. I can let her know you came by. What was your name?"

I almost growled at her for her lies... But I held myself back and tried to look past her. I wanted to push inside and find her, but I need to calm down. Getting arrested would not help her. I feel the tears again, but bite my cheek to stop them. "It's important I speak with her... But if you're sure she isn't here... Could she have come through a different entrance? It is..."

"Sir... She's not here. You need to leave now."

I took steps towards my car and felt like I was going to throw up. I paused bending over with my hands on my knees... After the nausea passed, I got in my car and screamed like a maniac. Punching and kicking, I sat in the driveway. I was startled by a knock on my window. I rolled it down to a teary eyed Min-jun.

"Min-jun? What are you doing here?"

"I don't know what's happening, but I think Sophia is in real trouble Mr. Jeon..."

I told him to get in, and I drove to the park around the corner at his instruction. Following behind him, I almost fell down when I see the duffle bag... My duffle bag... Taking quick steps I pick it up and open it. Seeing the money and a bunch of my clothes, I turned back to Min-jun... "Tell me everything you know... Don't leave anything out Min-jun... It could be important."

He looks at his feet, but starts talking quietly. "I found her here in the park. She looked like she'd been here for a while because she was shivering. I offered to help her and bring her to my house, but she refused. I should have made her..."

I see the guilt he's feeling and I place a hand on his shoulder... "Keep going... What else?"

"She said she was running away. She didn't want to put anyone else in danger... But she needed her passport Mr. Jeon... I offered to distract them at the front door while she snuck in the back... When she texted that she was there, I rang the doorbell. The man that answered seemed ok... I asked for her, but he said she wasn't home. I talked to him about school, and how I wanted to study with her to help her catch up... He got impatient, and made me leave... But... When he was closing the door I heard a woman yelling that Sophia was there, and he slammed the door."

"Did you hear anything else? Anything at all?"

"I heard a girl scream Mr. Jeon... Was that her? What did I do? I could have..."

"Min-jun. Go home and don't talk about this. I will take care of it. I promise. Can you do that for me?

"I guess so... But Mr. Jeon... Who is she to you?" I felt my heart thump thinking about how much I love her. I can't say that though, so I just looked away to not show him my feelings.

"She's my best friend's fiancée. It's new, and I didn't want people at school to think I favor her." This seemed to convince him, and he turned to leave.

"Promise me you'll let me know tomorrow that she's safe Mr. Jeon. You have to help her..."

I just nodded and he walked away. My phone vibrated and I pulled it out. Jimin...

otp

Kook... I went there but they say she's not home.

Meet me in the park around the corner Jimin hyung.

Ok... I'll be there.

Hanging up the phone, I pick up the bag and bring it to a bench to wait for Jimin. I look inside again, and see the money, my boxers, and a few other clothes. She must have been desperate... What did they threaten her with to make her willing to steal from me? I don't care about the money. I would gladly give it to her... But I know she wouldn't have taken it without a really good reason.

"Jungkook. What is happening? What's that bag? Are you going somewhere?"

I look up at him and he rushes to me, seeing my teary eyes.

"She took this stuff from my house... She was trying to run away. I don't know why. We were fine when I left for work. I got a text from her... It says she's sorry... She loves me... And goodbye..."

I dissolved into sobs, and fell to my knees. Hyung held me, telling me it would be alright... But I hadn't told him what Min-jun said or what I heard on the phone... I forced myself to get a grip and told him everything. When I was done, he was staring off trying to figure out what to do. This was bigger than us...

He stood suddenly and pulling out his phone he called his father. I listened while he told everything. Alot of "yes" and "mhms" were all I heard. When he was finished he looked at me sadly. I knew it wasn't good. "Hyung... Please tell me we are going there to kick their sorry asses!!

"Jungkook-ah... We have to wait. As soon as someone hears from her, we'll get her back. My Dad is going to set a meeting tomorrow to finalize the arrangement, and insist she accompany them... Until then, we need to be patient... Ok?"

I was pissed... Pissed at the world... But mostly pissed at myself for leaving this morning. "I should have stayed with her... Cuddled... Made love to her again... I.. I can't live without her Hyung... Please... I have to save her." The tears came again and I actually threw up next to the bench.

"Kookie-ah... She's strong. Believe she'll be alright. We have to believe it. Let's go... I'll take you home."

Sophia

I feel sick... Everything hurts... I attempt to move, but I'm too weak. Where is this place? With difficulty, I raise my head and look around. It's dark and cold, but it seems to be a basement. A door creaks and I pretend to be unconscious again. Before I know what happened I feel freezing water splashing my face and body.

I raise my head fast and regret immediately... My head throbs in pain. What day is this? How long have I been here? I hear Ha-eun's evil laugh but I just squeeze my eyes, fighting the agony in my head.

I whine at the pain, and pray to die...

"Just kill me. If you hate me so much, let me die..."

"I would love nothing more... But if I kill you, we lose everything."

I feel her pull my hair back from my face and I open my eyes. She's smirking at me and running her finger along my scar. "Did this hurt? I'm thinking of giving you a matching one on the other cheek? What do you think?" My eyes go wide, and my breathing becomes rapid, and I see the scalpel in her hand...

"Please... Please don't... I'll do anything you say... Just don't do that."

"Hmmmmm... Anything?"

I nod frantically not wanting her to cut my face. She starts laughing and she gets in my face. "I will have to think on that. I'm sure I'll find something..."

I don't know how long it's been, but I feel almost drunk from lack of food... When the door creaks open again, I don't even raise my head. I don't think I have the strength. I hear water running and think I'm going to get wet again. I groan and try to raise my head, but I'm too weak.

A pair of hands pulls my hair back putting it in an elastic. I feel a warm sensation in my face, and smell soap. Why wash me if they're just going to hurt me more? I try to speak, but my throat is too dry and all that comes out is a whisper.

"what is going on?"

"Don't worry. I'm just cleaning you up. Your fiancée has been making a big stink the last few days. His father is threatening to bring the police, even though Ju-won told them you were only sick."

I grin internally, but keep my face blank. I hope I'll be able to leave this place today. I'm so weak I can't even move my arms. It's like they're dead. I feel them burning though, so I know they're not. I'm forced into a sitting position on the edge of the bed, but feel my body falling forward. Hitting the floor hard, I pass out.

"Wake up!" I jolt at the smack on my face. Opening my eyes I see Ha-eun looking at me.

"Listen good... The Parks are coming over to talk about the arrangement. If you know what is good for you, you'll accept it. If you don't, I will carve up your face as soon as they leave. If you breathe a bad word to them, I'll cut you so deep, no surgeon will ever fix you. If they ask, you WILL say that you had a fever and we've been taking good care of you. Do you understand?"

"yes"

"Speak up! When they leave, you'll return to the basement with no complaint. If you dare fight against us on this, I'll kill your soon to be fiancée, and we'll move on to the Min arrangement. Do you understand?"

"yes madam"

"Jisoo will be down to get you dressed and assist you to the living room. Do NOT give her a hard time."

"yes madam"

Jimin

It took almost a week to get an agreement from them to allow us to visit a "very sick" Sophia. Jungkook is losing his mind with worry. His father has been hounding him about the arrangement to Seo-yeon, but he refuses adamantly. I'm surprised by his father's insistence actually. I am wondering if the Lee family has something on Jeon Co... If they do and they figure out Jungkook's love for Sophia, she'll be in even more danger.

When we arrive, my father reminds me to let him take the lead. I nod agreeing to allow him to be the heavy. My only job is to make sure Sophia is alright. We get out of the limo, and the door is opened before we even get to it. The maids and other staff all bow respectfully, and I bow sightly to them, while my father breezes past.

When we get to the living room, I see a pale, and skinny Sophia. Her face shows her condition is not a good one. Her cheeks are sunken, and she had dark circles under her eyes. I rush to her ignoring everyone else. "Sophia... Oh God... Are you alright?" She raises blank eyes to me. They show no life, no sparkle. What have they done to her.

Taking her into a gentle embrace I whisper to her so only she'll hear. "jungkook is so worried. he says to send his love to you. squeeze my hand if they are hurting you." She doesn't move... She doesn't squeeze my hand. I don't believe it though. There's no way she is this way without them causing it...

"Mr. Park, please sit. Would you or your son care for a drink?" My father eyes Ju-won suspiciously after seeing Sophia. "We will both have some tea. Maybe some cookies, if you have them." He and I share a look and I know he asked for the cookies so I can feed the painfully thin girl. A maid is sent to prepare everything and I continue to focus on the shell that was a beautiful girl named Sophia just a week ago.

"Mr. Lee... Please tell me what has happened to Sophia. She was fine when we last saw her." I see Ha-eun out of the corner of my eye fidgeting. "Sophia came down with a serious flu. She hasn't been eating much without having to throw up. It's all we can do to keep her hydrated. It's been very scary. I'm happy to say she is on the mend though." He smiles like he single handedly cured her.

"If this is 'on the mend' I'm not sure you know what that means... Has she even seen a Dr?" Ha-eun chuckles... What's wrong with her? She doesn't seem bothered though. "My daughter has had the best care our hospital can provide. Or have you forgotten Mr. Park that we own, and run, the biggest medical facility in Seoul?" My father didn't care for her tone, but he bit his tongue. He's not used to a woman speaking to him that way.

The maids come with tea for everyone, and a plate of butter cookies. I pick up the mug of tea to hand to Sophia. She bows her head to me and reaches for it with hands that are trembling uncontrollably. "Let me help you..." I make sure she has it in her hands and watch as she raises it to her lips to take a sip. She closes her eyes like it's the first drink she's had in forever. A hum leaves her throat, and I smile. I take my own tea, and grab a couple cookies on a napkin.

"Sophia dear... Have the Lee's been taking care of you as they claim?" My father goes straight to the point. I hold my breath and watch Sophia. A range of reactions crosses her face, but she settles with a quiet nod. "Are you sure? You know we can...." She puts her hand on mine and shakes her head.

"jimin-ssi... i'm alright." She's looking in my eyes and I feel like she's pleading with me. I just don't know what she needs. Does she want us to take her away from here? Or is it that she's fine, and wants to stay. I hand her a cookie and she smiles at me. I watch her nibble it, and give her 2 more on her own napkin.

My father asks Mr. Lee to continue their meeting in his office. They begin to leave, and Ha-eun asks why I don't join. "Ah... Don't worry madam. My father knows what I want from the arrangement. Now, please allow me to have some privacy with my fiancée." I think I see a puff of smoke leave her ears and I want to laugh. She glares at Sophia as if she's communicating something. When she leaves, I turn to see a lone tear leave Sophia's eye.

"Hey... It's just us now. Tell me the truth now." She looks away towards where Ha-eun just went, and just shakes her head. She takes my hand and squeezing it hard says something I didn't expect. "jimin-ssi... i am quite fine... my mother takes very good care of me... please don't worry..." I feel her grip tighten, but her words are clear... Then I get it. I turn to where the office hallway is, and see the shadow of someone listening.

As I'm about to stand, Sophia stops me, shaking her head. How can we leave her here to be tortured? "Would you be up for a dinner at Seokjin hyung's restaurant?" I see a twinkle, but a voice behind her puts it out. " She's not well enough to be going out to eat in a restaurant. She'd probably end up throwing up in the middle of the dining room... That would be embarrassing." I watch as Sophia's head hangs, and now I'm pissed.

"Does eavesdropping fit YOUR definition of privacy madam? I believe I asked for that, and you agreed. So why are you listening in on our conversation?" I wish I had a picture of the face she gave me. Clearly she doesn't get put in her place often.

"I apologise Mr. Park. I stayed close only to be here if Sophia needed me. She's still quite weak. I should have let her tell you she couldn't go. I'll take my leave. Let me know if you'd like a refill on your tea, or something else to drink." Her tone seemed to be threatening even if her words were not. I turn back to Sophia, and she is as dull as ever.

"Sophia... Can we go to your room to talk some about our wedding?" I need to get her alone. She seems to be thinking hard. "I'm sorry Jimin-ssi. My room is quite a mess right now due to my illness. Maybe on your next visit." She's squeezing my hand and her nails dig into me, but I know she's not going to allow me to take her anywhere. I notice what looks like bruising under her sleeve, and start to move her shirt, but she lets my hand go and tugs her sleeve to cover it up.

After a while, my Dad comes out with Mr. Lee and they seem to have had a productive talk. I see my Dad eye Sophia, and approach to sit on the coffee table looking into her eyes. "Miss Sophia... Your step-father tells me you're questioning this arrangement. Is this true? Do you not want to marry my son?" I almost cry out with how hard she's squeezing now. "I just don't know if I'm the best choice for your son Mr. Park. That's my worry."

"My Jimin likes you very much, and that is good enough for us. So I'll not hear another word about it. Understand?" She nods and gives my Dad a small smile. "Thank you Mr. Park." He pats her head like she's a pup. "Call me Dad. Ok?"

"yes... dad"

Unfortunately, we had to leave. I worried because I know she's being abused, but they're controlling her somehow. I lean down to hug her and whisper to her. "i know things are not good. i'll get you out of here soon. can you hold on?" She nods and I continue "do you miss jungkookie? would you want me to tell him that?" She is now nodding vigorously and tears are running down her face.

"Please... Be safe... Tell Seokjin Oppa that I'll look forward to having a lunch with you and JK. Please tell him I dream of him... and Jin Oppa's food." This girl is smart. Jungkook will like to hear that she's still thinking of him.

"Miss Sophia? When Jimin and I return in a few days we expect you to be able to come for a meal with us. So please take your rest, and keep getting better."

"I will do my best sir... I mean Dad... " My Dad smiled and bid good night to the Lee's. I followed behind after giving a final hug to Sophia.

We get in the limo and I'm silent. My father is texting someone, so I let it be.

"That girl is being tortured Jimin. I don't know exactly how, but I recognize that she is being mistreated. I think that they are trying to brainwash her... We have to be careful."

"Dad. We need to get her out of there!"

"Son, if it were that simple, she would have come today. I think they're threatening her with harming someone she cares about... Maybe even you."

"Lee Ha-eun seemed threatening while offering me a new drink, but she was glaring at Sophia. Oh my God... That's it Dad!! She believes her mother will hurt me!"

"We'll take her to dinner in a few days. You'll talk to her alone and get the answers then... Ok?"

All I can do is nod. I hate this so much!

Hang on Sophia!!

________________________________________

Thanks for reading!! I hope it's alright.

Please vote and comment!!

Love you all!!

STAY SAFE!!

STAY HEALTHY!!

WEAR A MASK!!

-

-

-

-

-
**MASKS ARE SEXY!!**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1K 32
"You're like a blank canvas... That I've always wanted to paint.." Broken pasts and shattered hearts have a way of finding their other halves. Kim...
1.5K 78 32
-!DISCONTINUED!- "I'm numb to everything. Everything is red. It wasn't always like this, everything was once bright and colourful. Now though, its.."...
7.1K 123 20
Just a few BTS x Reader one shotsπŸ’œ Mostly fluff😊 and angstπŸ˜– All stories are original please dont copy 🀧 P.S. I don't do smuts😢 I update whenever...
486K 17.5K 42
Why does everyone hate me so much? Am I not talented enough to deserve love - Namjoon . . . Thank you so much for teaching me to love myself Namjoon...