365 Days | Reylo 🌻🦋

Від fanficTINA18

He saw her, he wanted her, and he knew he would have her. After seeing her angelic face from afar, he couldn'... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 22

1.5K 40 4
Від fanficTINA18

Rey licked her lips as she stared down at Ben in their bed, completely nude with the comforter precariously low on his hips – the material tented around his morning erection.

This is my husband. Mine forever. The man who will father my children, the man I will grow old with, and the man I can't imagine my life without.

Pulling the comforter away, she enjoyed every sinewy inch that was exposed until he opened his eyes and arms for her with a lazy grin.

"Come back to bed. We have some time before we need to leave so let your husband hold you for a bit longer before we need to start getting ready."

With a smile, she laid next to him, giving him her back as he came to spoon her from behind – his hands going to her rounded belly to stroke lovingly as his cock pressed into her back.

"I can't believe our baby boy will be here in just a few short weeks. Where did the time go, Rey?"

Covering his hand with hers, Rey sighed with contentment. "I don't know, but I enjoyed every moment of it with you – especially in this bed."

"Me too."

They laid in comfortable silence as they listened to each other breathe until Ben spoke. "Are you absolutely sure you're okay with naming our child after my father?"

"Of course. I would want nothing more after you told me about him and how much he meant to you."

He rubbed her belly with a smile. "Han Solo, your parents can't wait to meet you.

Rey tried to turn to face Ben but gave up with a huff when she struggled. With his laughter in her ear, he kissed her neck before helping her sit up, easily lifting her to straddle his lap.

"How did you know I wanted to have sex before we left?" Rey shivered as a predatorial look came over his face as he licked his full bottom lip.

"I saw the way you were looking at my body earlier, the way your eyes zeroed in on my cock after you pulled the comforter away."

She moaned in pleasure when he slid his cock between her slick folds before easily entering her. "And I know your body like no other, wife. I know the look in your eyes when you're in need and need to be filled. I know how your body reacts to just one look at my own. I know our bodies are in sync with one another, and the pull for each other only seems to intensify as we spend more time with each other."

"Yesss," she whispered as she ground herself above him as he continued to whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

"Sometimes, I can't believe you're my wife." He groaned as his breathing became labored as they moved against each other. "And when I wake during the night, I breathe a sigh of relief to find you safe and sound, sharing my bed as I wrap my arms around you."

"Me too, Ben~"

They rocked faster against each other as they gasped for air, and their bodies shook – their eyes connected as they whispered the same words of affection to each other as they came.

"I love you."

*****

On an open-air rooftop bar, Ben handed Rey a champagne flute filled with apple juice, kissing her temple as she thanked him.

"I still don't know how you convinced me to let you come with me when I can't be by your side the whole time."

"I needed some fresh air, and this'll probably be the last time I'll be able to venture outside our home before the baby arrives. Plus, I think my oral skills had something to do with it, Benjamin~"

With a chuckle, he gave her a look that made her core clench and a tingle run down her body. "I will have to orally thank you later when we get home tonight."

"Hmm, I can't wait. You should hurry along and finish with whatever you have to do here so we can get home faster."

"Will you be alright by yourself for a while? I hate just leaving you here without any company. Dammit, where did Armitage go when I need him?"

Covering his cheek with a hand, she planted a kiss on the other. "Don't worry about me. You can keep your eyes on me the whole time from across the rooftop, and I'll enjoy the view of the city from my seat by the bar."

Apprehension was clearly written all over his face, and it made her laugh. "Go~ You won't be that far from me so don't worry so much. What could possibly happen?"

Placing a hand on her belly, he kissed her temple again. "If you need me, just call out, and I'll be back by your side in seconds."

"Okay. Love you, husband~"

"Not as much as I love you, wife."

Kissing her lips, he reluctantly left her side and made his way across the roof to meet with an associate who stated he had an offer no one in their right mind would refuse.

Whenever they glanced up, they found the other staring back with a smile.

When Ben looked up from his boring conversation for the dozenth time, he frowned when Rey wasn't staring in his direction, worry lining her features as she stood from her spot with her hands on her belly. Following her line of sight, he was surprised to see his brother frantically scanning the area until he found Rey and ran toward her, his suit disheveled and the look in his eyes terrified.

"EVERYONE TAKE COVER!" were the last words heard across the rooftop before chaos reigned down upon them, bullets flying from an unknown location.

Uncaring for his own life, Ben ran toward Rey, who was pulled to safety by Kylo Ren, but once he was close enough, he noticed the blood pooling around their unmoving bodies.

Ripping his jacket off, he pressed it into her chest as he pulled Rey into his lap.

"Rey!"

"Ben," she gasped, tears falling from her eyes. "The baby. Our baby."

"Shhh, stop talking, Rey. You're going to be okay. The baby is going to be okay."

Scanning over her body for other injuries, he found only one as it bled profusely from her chest before his eyes fell onto his brother beside them. "What the fuck, Kylo Ren?!"

"This was a setup... Palpatine... Assassination... I refused... Gave the order to someone else..." he wheezed, coughing out blood. "Shit, I forgot how much it hurts to get shot..."

Ben realized what his brother had done for Rey, taking several bullets meant for her. An apology and a sincere thanks were about to leave his lips when Rey spoke.

"Ben, I'm so cold... So tired..."

His eyes shifted back to her. "Stay with me. Don't shut your eyes and stay awake for me!"

"Fuck!" Armitage swore beside them. "The ambulance is on its way."

"Where the fuck have you been, Armitage?!"

"I was caught up with some jerk off downstairs that wouldn't let me through. When I heard the commotion up here, I shot the guy." Armitage's eyes drifted to Rey with worry and anger. "Fuck! The paramedics should be here soon."

"I'm scared, Ben..."

"Don't be. I'm here with you, and I won't let anything happen to you."

"Our baby has to live, Ben. Promise me."

Ben didn't answer as he whispered calming words of love to her, Armitage helping Kylo Ren as best as he could with his wounds before hands tried to pull Rey away from Ben's hold as she shut her eyes and her hands fell away from her rounded belly. He pulled out his gun and aimed it toward the owners of the hands until Armitage told him they were the paramedics for her.

He followed them as they put her inside the ambulance before sirens rang the air, and they flew through the streets.

"She's losing too much blood."

This has to be a dream...

"Her heart rate is dropping!"

This can't be real...

"She has a heart condition," his voice came out weakly.

I can't lose her...

"She's pregnant. Drive faster!"

I can't lose our baby... Our son...

"Fuck, at this rate, we can't save both of them."

Please God, don't do this to me...

"Sir, I'm sorry to say this, but if it comes down to it, who do you want us to save?"

Our baby has to live, Ben. Promise me. Rey's last words echoed through his head, and he didn't know what to do because he couldn't live without her.

Ben wiped at his eyes as he placed a hand on her belly, and his blurred vision took in her pale face. "Save..."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

256K 2.5K 68
All requests accepted Does: Fluff Smut/Lemon Warning: Please do NOT steal my idea/s and please do NOT take credit for my idea/s if you want to use th...
83.1K 3K 44
[Mafia Alert] "I will give you 365 days to fall in love with me" Park Jimin "I don't need 365 days because I have already fall for you" Rosanne Kim ...
1.9K 92 25
Set after episode XI (the rise of skywalker) I don't own Star Wars or any of the characters in here. Most of the ideas of mine but there may be sligh...
37.3K 561 27
He saw her, he wanted her, and he knew he would have her. After seeing her angelic face from afar, he couldn't get her out of his head. He searched f...