๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ

Da kiikiisaidfuckyou

"๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„, ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ.." - ๐˜พ๐™ž๐™–๐™ง๐™– Altro

๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐๐€๐†๐„
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹

๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—

44.9K 2.5K 7.4K
Da kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I laid under Dejhari as we kissed. He hovered over me and as our tongues collided I could feel myself get arroused. He pulled away and kissed my cheek and then went down to my neck. I reached up and grabbed his penis print and started rubbing it as he kissed and sucked on my neck.

I went to try to pull his penis out but he backed away.

"What you doing?" He asked looking at me.

"I wanna see it.." I said. "And If I like it then we can have sex."

He started laughing before moving to his side of the bed. He laid down and shook his head with a smile. "What?" I asked looking at him.

"We not finna have sex.." He said shaking his head.

"Why?" I asked with a frown.

"Cause, you ain't ready fa allat.." He said, I laid my head on his chest.

"Can I atleast see it?" I asked looking at him.

He started laughing. "Yo, you crazy as hell.. He said.

I didn't see the joke..

"What you wanna watch?" He asked looking at the TV, I started rubbing his neck.

"Let's watch a Scary Movie.." I said with a smile.

"Ight, turn it on.."  He said passing me the remote, I grabbed it and started looking for a good scary movie to watch. "I'm finna go get the snacks.." He said tapping my waist, I moved over and watched as he got out of bed and walked out the room. I picked a movie and started waiting for him to come back upstairs.

"Muga, why I just noticed det Meena and Maya was arguing the other day.." He said looking at me as he walked into the room with a bag of snacks.

"They were?" I asked, he nodded.

"Shit was dumb but I ain't even peep it.." He said sitting down next to me.

"That's intriguing.." I said.

"How it's going at yo house with Treasure staying there?" He asked passing me my snacks, I opened the bag and started eating some of my doritos.

"It's good. I really like it personally. She told me that her family calls her Peaches.."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Even Crunchy doesn't mind so everythings good"

It got quiet and I eyed him closely as he yawned. "Did you sleep last night?"

"Naw.." He said shaking his head as he rubbed his eye. "I took a li nap.."

"When?" I asked tilting my head.

"Like around 9.." He said sticking a hot cheeto in his mouth, I watched him attentively as he shook his bag up. I touched his face and started rubbing his scar.

"How did you get this..?" I asked.

"Get what?" He asked moving my hand away.

"How did you get that scar?" I asked reaching to touch it again but he moved my hand back, I frowned.

"Somebody scratched me.." He said.

"Why do you keep moving my hand? Does it still hurt?" I asked softly, he shook his head.

"Naw, I just don't like people touching it.." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause- Ion like the memories it holds.."

"What happened to your face?" I asked touching my arm. "You can tell me.."

He stayed quiet and stared in his lap. His jaw was clenched as he held the hot cheetos in his arm. His dark skin glowed in the light as I sat there on my knees as I watched him closely. "Somebody snuck in my room when I was 11 and took me away from my family fa 2 months.." He said.

"And-and they was fucking me up the whole time. Beating on me, cutting me, burning me, talking shit ta me and shit. I ain't had nobody in there wimme to protect me or help me. They barely fucking fed me. Barely let me clean myself or even change my underwear. I thought I was gon die everyday.." He said looking at me, I rubbed my arm and listened.

Oh, this it out of my league.

"I tried to escape so many times but they always caught me. When my Pop finally came to get me and pay the debt he owed, He wasn't tryna let me go. I was yelling and tryna fight him off but he just wouldn't let me go.." He said shaking his head. "I didn't understand what I had to do with the situation between him and father but I knew that I wasn't going home if he ain't come up with whatever he owed the man.."

"Have you ever talked to someone about it?" I asked eyeing him.

"Naw.." He said. "You really the first person I told about it. People who was around I guess guessed about it but nobody really knew what really happened cause I ain't ever wanna talk about it.." He said shaking his head, I looked at him.

I felt bad for him because I never knew something like that happened or could happen to someone so close to me. I didn't know what to do to help him feel better, I wasn't good in things like that. I was more booksmart than streetsmart and emotional.

I leaned up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I held onto him closely as he hugged me.

"It's ok.." I whispered to him. "I'm here. Nobody's gonna mess with you with me around.."

He laughed and held onto my waist. "Ight gangsta.." He said.

"Gimme kiss.." I said pulling my head back, he pecked my lips and I smiled.

It wasn't clear whether or not we were together and I wasn't going to push it. We both had things that we need to work through so I wasn't going to ask any questions because I enjoy going with the flow, I don't really like forcing things with anyone.

"How does the song go?" I asked standing up dancing. "I'A NEVER SNITCH ON YOU DADDY! I'A HOLD A BRICK FA YOU DADDY! SMACK ONNA BITCH FA YOU DADDY!" I sung as I danced.

"What is you on?" He asked with a laugh as he pulled me onto his lap.

"Ion knowww..." I said with a smile.

"How you feeling today?" He asked kissing my cheek.

"I feel ok.." I replied. "Are you feeling ok? How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm straight.." He said.

"Do you feel better now that you've opened up about what happened to you?"

"A li bit.." He said with a small shrug, I looked at him.

"I'm sorry that happened to you but maybe- I don't know.." I said shaking my head.

"Naw, what you was finna say?"

"It's nothing.." I said putting my head on his shoulder. "Teach me how to play the game.."

"Right now?" He asked, I nodded and got off of the bed.

"Come onnn.." I dragged as I grabbed his arm and pulled it.

"Youn wanna take a nap or nun?" He asked rubbing his eye, I frowned.

"Nap?! I don't wanna nap. I wanna play.." I said before pulling his arm again. He got off of the bed and I put his arm over my shoulder as he walked closely behind me out the room and into the game room where his main game system was.

"What you wan play?" He asked as we walked into the room.

"I want to playyyy..." I started thinking. "CALL OF DUTY!" I yelled, he chuckled.

"Ight.." He said sitting down in his seat and pulling me on his lap.

He turned the game on and started it up. He handed me the controller and started teaching me how to play. "Watch out right there Muga! Watch out! Shoot em right there!" He yelled in my ear, I smacked my lips and threw the controller on the floor when I died.

"Are you serious?!" I yelled, he chuckled. "GOSH! THEY ARE CHEATING!"

He laughed. "You gotta pay attention.." He said laughing.

"Let me try again.." I said grabbing the controller again. I started back playing the game before feeling Dejhari kiss my neck and back. "What are you doing?"

"I'm tryna help you.." He said as I played.

I watched as I shot somebody and squeled. "I KILLED SOMEBODY! I KILLED MY FIRST SOMEBODY!" I yelled bouncing up and down, he grabbed me and held me down.

"Stop allat.." He said in my ear, I puckered my lips as my vagina started getting wet.

"Ok.." I said barely above a whisper.

"I want sum ta eat.." He said as I played the game.

"You can eat me.." I said with a shrug, He gasped.

"Oh-" He started off before laughing. "You gotta chillll.." He dragged.

"I am chilled.." I said with a nod.

"Yeah, ight.." He said. "Where you even get that from?"

"Treasure told me if your nigga says he's hungry just say that he can eat you so...I just said it.."

Ugh, I guess he's not hungry.

"You crazy as hell.." He said shaking his head, I chuckled.

"I am not crazy.." I said shaking my head. "I'm sane.." I explained.

"I hear you.." He replied.

"Whatever.."

-----------

"MY NIGGA TOLD ME A PRESSURE! MADE IT OUT WHERE IM ISBDBSDJB! BUT YOU GOTTA FALL BACK FROM DOING ALLAT EXTRA! LIKE DANCING WITH THE DEVIL!" I yelled as we rode around in the car, I was losing my mind in the house so I asked could we ride around. Dejhari said he was too tired so I told him that I would drive us around while he rested in the passenger seat with his hand on my thigh, his fingers lingered between my legs as I drove.

"No, I don't wanna listen to this.." I said shaking my hand before grabbing my phone and skipping the song. I started nodding my head.

"NOTHING IS PROMISED TO ME AND YOU! SO WHY WILL WE LET THIS THING GO! BABY I PROMISE! THAT I'LL STAY TRUE! DON'T LET NOBODY SAY IT AIN'T SO! AND BABY I PROMISE! THAT I WILL NEVER LEAVE! THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT! I-I PROMISE THESE THINGS TO YOUUUU! BOY JUST BELIEVE! I PROMISE!" I sung out as I drove down the freeway.

I can't wait to get my own car..

"Should of known the things you said been right. Forever is such a very long time. We never even had a fight. Don't let no one change your mind, 'Cause they don't know how much I care. They don't know the things we share unless they're here babe. But since they're not. How can they say I'm not true, oh, oh, oh.." I heard Dejhari sing as he laid back with his hood over his eyes. He rubbed his hand up and down my thigh as I sung.

"IF YOU NEED A LOVE I GOT THE LOVE YOU NEED! AIN'T NO WAY THEY CAN TAKE THAT FROM ME! AND I PRAY TO GOD THAT ONE DAY THEY WILL SEE! THEY'LL SEE THAT IM ALL YOU NEED!" I sung.

I grabbed my phone again and skipped the song.

"Ouuu this is such a great song!" I exclaimed.

"EVERYTIME YOU SEE ME IM SURROUNDED BY THEM SNIPERS! YOU AIN'T NEVER RUN OFF WITH A HUSTLER IN YO LIFE, HUH? IM FROM 1800, I'M A HOT BOY BUT I'M ICED UP!" I rapped along.

Ugly corner where we smile with you and we don't like you
Just hopped off the plane I just got out about a day ago
Everybody love me, when they see me they be like, "There he go!"

"Got me a new lady, we bout to take a trip to Mexico. Crackas took my ,40 so I'm boutta go buy a Draco.." Dejhari rapped with his arm over his eyes.

I turned the radio down and looked over at Dejhari before looking back at the road.

I would hate to kill us..

"Dooda.." I called out before turning down the street and into the Checker's drive-thru because I wanted some Ice Cream so bad.

"Hm?"

"Do you trust me?" I asked leaning back in my seat, looking over at him.

"Ion trust nobody.." He replied, I frowned.

"You don't trust me?" I asked with a frown moving up some in the line.

"I trust you enough but Ion trust you a whole bunch.." He said, I frowned.

"I can't believe you don't trust me.." I said looking at him, he huffed.

"It's early innis Muga, you gotta give a nigga some time.." He said.

"Ok.." I said softly. "Do you think we're gonna last?" I asked touching his jaw.

"Shit we ain't got no other choice but ta last.." He said. "Cause I ain't letting you go.."

I blushed a little and looked out the window. I moved up in the line and rolled the windows down. "Hello.." I said looking at the window, I turned around and looked at Dejhari. "Are you hungry?" I asked eyeing him.

"Gimme some fries and a milkshake.." He said, I nodded.

"Welcome to Checkers, What can I get for you today?" The lady asked.

"Um- Can I get two orders of fries and two orders of vinalla milkshakes.." I said.

"Yeah, will that be all?" She asked.

"Yes.." I said nodding.

"That'll be $15.." She said, I nodded and drove up.

"You so raw.." I heard, I looked over and noticed that Dejhari was staring at me.

I smiled and puckered my lips at him.

"You ugly.." I said before bucking at him.

"Dont be bucking at me fa I show you.." He said.

"Show me then.." I replied, he smirked.

"You a freak ass virgin.." He said shaking his head.

"I didn't even say anything nasty.." I replied driving up some in the line, I felt my stomach start bubbling so I covered my face because I just knew I had to pass gas. Ughhh this is humiliating!

"Why you covering yo face?" He asked.

"My stomach hurts.." I whined.

"You gotta shit or sum?" He asked, I nodded.

"Yeah, I have to do a bowel movement.." I whimpered, he chuckled.

"You gotta go right now?" He asked.

"Noo.." I whined. "I-I have to pass gas.."

"Then do it.." He said rolling the windows down.

"BRRT BRR BRR!"

"Ughhhh I'm embarrassed.." I whined looking outside, he chuckled.

"Fa what? I fart when you sleep all the time.."

"What?"

"I fart when you sleep.."

"Ew, Why? What if I wake up throwing up?"

"Mine dont be stinking like det.." He said shaking his head. "But what the fuck Muga?" He asked rolling the window down some more.

"What?" I asked.

"Sum died in yo ass or sum?" He asked, I gasped.

"Doodaaa.." I whined looking at him.

"Naw don't do det cause det shit stankkkk.." He said holding his nose with a frown, I pouted.

"I'm sorry. I have to boo boo.." I said.

"Muga get the food.." He said, I rolled the window down and grabbed it from the lady before paying. I handed him the stuff and grabbed my things back before pulling off and making my way back to Dejhari's house.

"Ugh, I hate chipotle.." I whined as I rubbed my stomach, he chuckled.

"Lil ass finna shit on herself.." He said, I looked over and noticed that he was recording me. I smacked my lips and pouted.

"Dooda stoppp.." I dragged reaching over to get the camera off of, he laughed.

"You better chill out and just drive girl.." He said.

"Stop recording meee.." I whimpered.

"Shitty butt ass.." He said before laughing.

"Your a big meanie.." I said as he laughed.

"Yeah but I'm yo meanie.." He replied, I mugged him.

"Corny ass fucker.." I replied, he laughed.

"I hear you.." He said.

Ugh I really gotta shit too.

—————

Sum quick 🥴.

Usually would be longer but y'all- i gotta figure out what I want to happen next. it's hard cause i know what I want to happen next but it's too early!

anyway, thoughts?

Something just fun, I wanted to have them spend the day together.

Dejhari opened up about his scar ❤️.

what y'all got in mind next? NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX CAUSE YA NOT GETTING IT!

Thoughts on the Corona Vaccine?

I'm not getting it. AT ALL. I don't trust it. It has to be out for a little while longer.

Enjoy❤️.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

383K 14.8K 39
"๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—‚๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐—’๐—ˆ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ" โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽA Hแดแดแด…า“แด€ษชส€ส€สส Pส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด
180K 4K 47
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ แดฦฆ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด sแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs .. แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแดษชแด„แด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€s โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’
196K 5.7K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
20.2K 177 29
๐‚๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง 18 ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐œ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐? ๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ..