365 Days | Reylo πŸŒ»πŸ¦‹

By fanficTINA18

He saw her, he wanted her, and he knew he would have her. After seeing her angelic face from afar, he couldn'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 21

1.6K 39 20
By fanficTINA18

Life became a flurry of activities as weeks passed and Rey settled in their home on their island as Mrs. Ben Solo - their wedding an intimate affair with only Obi-Wan, Armitage, and Rose in attendance. Rey had always dreamed of having a big wedding with her friends surrounding her to celebrate her special day, but what she planned instead was exactly what she wanted. She didn't need the extravagant wedding Ben stated he could give her, sparing no expense, because all she wanted was him. Boarding the yacht where he first confessed his true feelings to her with the most important people in their lives, they exchanged their vows and reenacted the first time they made love - the trio almost jumping over the side of the boat when the newly wedded couple started to paw at their spouse's clothing.

Shivering at the explicit memories with a grin, Rey stared at the sparkling diamond on her finger as Rose plopped down next to her at the outdoor patio dining table, making a plate of food from the assortment in front of them.

"I'm starving!"

"I bet," Rey winked as she sipped at her fruit smoothie, rubbing her growing bump lovingly. "All those nocturnal activities with Armitage must be grueling night after night."

"You have no idea... Well, maybe you do. I swear these men are like the freaking Energizer Bunny, not that I'm complaining."

"Must be a dominant trait within the family."

Both women cackled as a feeling of rightness filled Rey. Glancing at her best friend, she was thankful to have Rose with her to spend the days with, surprised when she told her that she had quit her job in order to follow the group back to their Island - never wanting to be apart from Rey after her faux death and also because of the almost identical ring that shined on her left hand.

"What are you two cackling about so early in the morning? It can't be any good." Armitage kissed the top of Rose's head before sitting next to her to help himself to breakfast.

"Dicks."

"Sex."

He chuckled, used to the two new women in his life. "Why do you two always give me that answer?"

They cackled again, Rey wiping the tears from her eyes before facing Armitage. "Where's my husband? I thought you were with him..."

"I'm right here, wife."

Smiling at the sound of his voice, Rey tilted her head upward to receive Ben's kiss before he sat beside her - the quartet enjoying breakfast together until Rey suddenly gasped.

"What? What's wrong?" Ben asked as his hand flew to her belly, his eyes on her face, as he prepared to lift her into his arms and run to the car if they needed to go to the hospital. "Is it the baby?"

"What? No, the baby and I are fine," Rey said as the group relaxed back into their chairs. "I just remembered my dick. Armie, where's my dick?"

One of his brows lifted with a snicker before his eyes shifted to Ben, lifting his chin toward him. "He's sitting right next to you, Rey."

"Not this dick, my chocolate one! The one I asked you to get me when I first came to live here."

Armitage laughed, Rose joining him. "I'll get you a new one, don't worry. In the meantime, you can nibble on Ben's."

"When we're alone," Ben added as he pulled her chair closer to his to whisper in her ear, "I can pour some chocolate onto my cock if you'd like."

Rey licked her lips. "Chocolate in the bedroom... I like the sound of that."

"Me too," Rose giggled as her hand slid up Armitage's thigh.

A ping interrupted their laughter as Armitage checked his phone, a wide grin spreading across his face. "Looks like they'll be arriving sometime today. I can't wait to see them again. We haven't seen either one of them since they both took over for their fathers after their deaths."

"Who's arriving? Are we going to have company?"

"Family," Ben answered, wiping his mouth with a napkin. "In the coming weeks, you may notice more people around the house that you will not know. They will be the men of our other cousins, Poe and Chewie."

"Awww," Rey cooed, "what a cute name - Chewie."

The men gave each other a knowing smirk as they chuckled.

"Don't let the name fool you. You won't think he's cute when you see him. He's a tough mother fucker who's as big as a Mack truck and rarely shows emotions - unless he's with his wee little wife."

"I'm immensely thankful he's part of our family," Armitage laughed. "The way he could make any grown man piss himself with just one glare."

"Remember that one time he did?" Ben joined Armitage in his laughter as they retold stories from their teenage years with their cousins.

"He can't possibly be that scary if he's part of your family," Rose said.

Armitage shrugged with a grin. "You'll just have to see for yourselves. When you see a huge mother fucker walking around here with a mean-looking mug, large scars, and tattoos all over his body, don't say we didn't warn you."

Rose hummed. "I bet he's just a big, harmless, cuddly teddy bear-like the two of you."

"Yeah," Rey added. "Harmless~"

The men moved as one as they pulled their women onto their laps, Ben more gently than Armitage due to Rey's pregnancy.

"Armitage, I think we need to refresh our women's memory because they seem to think we are harmless men since they came into our lives."

"Yes, Ben. I couldn't agree more. They seem to have forgotten that we are, what was it that Rey called us, gangsters."

"I believe you prefer the term mobsters," Rey whispered as her hands reached Ben's and tightened his hold around her throat.

"Leave us."

Without a word, Armitage lifted a giggling Rose into his arms and entered the house quickly.

Rey shivered. "Okay, that was hot. I sometimes forget you're the head of a powerful mafia family."

The hand around her throat tightened as his eyes remained on her face before it slid down her body until he cupped a breast. Moaning, Rey closed her eyes but yelped when he pinched her sensitive nipple with a smirk before moving his hand lower - his fingers finding its way easily under her sundress and into her damp panties.

"My wife is so wet for me."

"Hmmm~"

"Pretty soon, our son will be too big in your belly for me to be on top during sex."

"I can ride you when I get bigger."

He chuckled then froze.

"No," Rey whimpered as her hands went to his wrist. "Don't stop."

Ben tilted his head to the side then growled. "Come out from your hiding spot. I know you're here."

A chuckled curse came from behind them before a man stepped into their line of sight. "Shit. I thought I was going to get a show... Too bad."

Rey eyed the man as he drew closer, noting the relaxed way he moved as if he didn't have a care in the world, but she knew underneath his blasé appearance, he was alert of everything around him - ready to act in seconds if need be.

"You're lucky I don't kill you on the spot for spying on us."

The man smirked as he leaned against the table and popped a grape into his mouth. "I'd like to see you try, especially with this beautiful woman on your lap."

Lifting her hand to his lips, he kissed the back of it with a devilish grin. "Hello, gorgeous. I'm Poe."

She smiled back at him, happy to meet yet another member of her husband's family. "Hi, I'm Rey, Ben's wife."

His grin widened as he kissed the back of her hand again. "I love married women."

"Drop her hand before you lose yours, cousin."

Poe raised his hands in mock surrender with a laugh.

"I'd also like to add that I am heavily pregnant with Ben's child."

"Hasn't stopped me before," Poe winked as he sat on the chair Rey occupied moments ago. "In fact, I find pregnant women sexy as hell when I get them in bed to fuc..."

"Enough, Poe," Ben commanded as he rubbed at his temple. "Please, just stop talking."

Rey suddenly laughed, the eyes of the men moving to her. "Sorry, this just reminded me of the times when we were always interrupted by someone or something before we finally got together. I guess some things don't change."

Ben chuckled. "I thought I'd lose my balls because they were blue all the time with you around. I'm glad those days are over now."

"Me too."

Rey leaned toward Ben to kiss him but froze mere centimeters from his lips as her eyes shifted to Poe who watched them with a salacious look.

"Don't mind me. Please continue as if I weren't here."

"Leave," Ben growled.

"No thanks, I think I'll stay. Wouldn't want to miss any of the action."

"I guess your power as the head of the family doesn't work on everyone," Rey sighed, pulling away.

"Poe is the only one not smart enough to understand the hierarchy of the family. If he weren't so great at what he did for us, I would have kicked him out of the family business a long time ago."

"Damn straight... Wait... Hey!"

Ben smirked evilly. "But I do know one thing that'll get his ass moving."

Poe straightened in his chair as a massive hand came down on his shoulder, turning to smile nervously up at the newcomer. "Hey, Chewie... Long time no see..."

"When the don of the family tells you to leave, you fucking leave."

Rey's eyes widened at the enormous man in front of her as her head tilted all the way back. "Holy shit, you're huge!"

He inclined his head to her in greeting with a quirk of his lips and practically dragged Poe indoors by the back of his neck.

"He must like you. I've never seen him smile like that for anyone he wasn't familiar with, but I did warn you about him."

"You did, but you didn't say he was a mountain of a man. I'm pretty sure his muscles had muscles."

With his fingers on her chin, he brought her face to face with him. "Were you staring that intently at my cousin's body?"

"Honey, don't get all caveman on me because astronauts in space could see his muscles."

Ben shook his head, the corner of his lips lifting, as he wrapped his arms around her and watched her when she fell silent.

"You're chewing on your bottom lip. That means you have a question you're dying to ask, but don't know if you want to ask it."

Releasing her lip, she giggled. "Remind me to never play poker with you. You're learning all of my tells."

"We'll have to play strip poker one night, but don't change the subject. What's your question?"

Peaking around to make sure no one was within hearing distance, Rey whispered, "How small is Chewie's wife and does she need a wheelchair after they have sex? Or a stay at a hospital? Because by the size of that man, he has to be packing some serious equipment."

At her unexpected words, Ben barked out in laughter as he kissed the top of her head, cradling her into his arms.

"Crazy woman."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 105 18
Rey's grandfather went out of town and her parents died of car accident. He remind her to locked the door before she leaves as they were afraid of Ba...
372 20 11
You grew up next door neighbours with the Solo family. Ever since you could remember, Ben was always there, until he wasn't, and you were angry him f...
205 17 4
[COMPLETED] Rey considered ending it all a few times. After all, what is there to live for when her fiancΓ© - the love of her life - goes missing with...
83.1K 3K 44
[Mafia Alert] "I will give you 365 days to fall in love with me" Park Jimin "I don't need 365 days because I have already fall for you" Rosanne Kim ...