LEGEND | Liskook

By ririconic

After Jungkook left, Lisa's world didn't just turned upside down, but also stop from spinning. Will she ever... More

NOTE
ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
S H A P E S H I F T E R S
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
Chapter 7

CHAPTER 6

2.3K 183 98
By ririconic

Is it possible that everything was real? The myths and legends? Is it possible that there isn't sane or normal at all? What kind of place is this? It wasn't been a long time since I found the truth about vampires, and the facts that they exist sometimes confused me--now werewolves--even more confusing.

Hyunjin and a man took me out of their place, while JB followed the two marvelous fighting wolves in the forest. I wasn't paying attention to where they're taking me, but as far as I could remember it's a house of someone named, Sunmi.

"I'll drive." The man insisted as he hopped inside a white 2019 Jeep Rubicon. "As if I have a choice." Hyunjin shrugged playfully, and assisted me on the backseat. "Let's go." he said cheerfully, lifting me up from the ground with one hand and fixed me into my seat.

I was quiet the whole ride, thinking about what I had just witnessed. Wolves--they're the reason why hikers and some residents in down town went missing. Perhaps, one of them killed Jihyo and her ex-boyfriend.

If that's the case, Mingyu. . .No, he's innocent. I know he can't kill people, I couldn't even think of it.

Hyunjin on the passenger seat, looked at me carefully. "Hey, you okay? You're not going to faint or anything?" he demanded.

"I don't think so." I gasped.

"That's what something I don't see every day." The man--I could recall his name.. Park Jinyoung. He snickered, focused on driving.

"Well, I do." Hyunjin grumbled. "Every single day."

"But Jackson doesn't lose his temper every day." Jinyoung disagreed, still grinning. "Maybe two out of three."

I raised my head to glare at the two men in the front who seemed to be taking this all so lightly. "I think we should go back and see if Mingyu's okay." I almost choked.

Hyunjin and Jinyoung stared at each other for a second before they loudly laughed. "I wonder if Jackson could sinks some teeth in him." Hyunjin said.

"He couldn't." Jinyoung was confident. "Mingyu's an Alpha--a strong one. Even JB couldn't transformed on the fly like that. He saw Jackson losing it, and it took him, like half a second to attack."

Hyunjin chuckled. "But we should considered that Jackson been fighting longer. He won't be a Beta without a reason."

I tried to comfort myself with their lack of concern, but I couldn't get rid the brutal images of the fighting werewolves from my head. My stomach felt like twisting as my head ached with anxiety.

The car finally stopped, I looked outside the window to see a beautiful small wooden house surrounded with beautiful flowers.

Hyunjin opened the car door and inhaled. "Mmm.. Sunmi's cooking."

"Who's Sunmi? Is she.." I asked, speculating.

"JB hyung's mate." Of course, werewolves have mates, how could I even forget. "And hey, don't stare at her. It bugs the whole pack, especially, my brother."

I frowned. "Why would I stare?"

Jihyoung looked at me uncomfortable as he shut down the car engine. "As so you know, werewolves are just like humans--we also have imperfections." He changed the subject quickly, "Come on, we won't bite." He snorted.

They entered the house without knocking. I followed timidly after them.

A young woman with a lighter skin just like mine and long, wavy black hair was standing at the counter by the sink, placing big muffins on a big white plate. For one second, I thought the reason Hyunjin had told me not to stare was because the girl was so pretty.

"You guys hungry?" She asked in a melodic voice, and she turned to face us with bright smile.

By then, I realized what was Jinyoung told me about imperfections. Sunmi's eyes have different colors, natural brown on the right and pale green on the left. Her eyes aren't perfect as it should, but it's beautiful.

I quickly turned my eyes to the muffins in her hands. It smelled wonderful--like fresh berries.

"Ow," Sunmi said, surprised. "Who's this?" I looked up, trying to avoid an eye contact.

"Lisa Manoban." Hyunjin told her, shrugging.

She stared at me, and smiled friendly. "So, you're the vampire girl."

I stiffened, surprised that she knew. I must been a topic of their pack before. I managed to keep it cool. "So, you're the wolf girl." She laughed, as did Hyunjin and Jinyoung. "Definitely." She answered.

As soon as she put the big plate of muffins on the wooden dinning table, the two men didn't wait and took a piece. "Lisa, come and get some. I'm sure you're hungry."

"Thanks." I took one from the plate, and leaned against the counter, watching the three of them banter like a family.

After a short moment, the front door swung open and JB came through. He immediately wrapped his arms around his beautiful mate, and leaned to kissed her.

"Ugh, stop." Hyunjin complained. "I'm eating.."

"Then shut up and eat." JB suggested.
Sunmi snickered, messing the youngest hair.

This was worse than any romantic movie, this was so real--the joy of life with family and true love. I put my muffin down and I stared at the flowers, trying to ignore the peace of their moment.

I got distracted when the door opened again, Mingyu and Jackson came through, and I was shocked when I saw them laughing. "Lisa, sorry about earlier." Jackson greeted before he joined other on the dinner.

Mingyu headed to me, I looked at him carefully, searching for any wounds or scratches in his body. But he seemed fine, no signs of injury. "Lis," He finally speak to me after a half month of avoiding me. "Could I take you for a walk."

🌙

𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓰𝔂𝓾'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Few miles from Sunmi's house, there's a beautiful waterfall that any tourist would want see, but unforfunately, the place are not allowed for humans. Basically, the place were protected and owned by Lycaons.

And Lisa was the first and only human who got the chance to witness and experience to be in our paradise--though, she's not actually a pure human.

I can't help myself not to grinned as I saw Lisa's amused reaction when we reached the place. Her beautiful eyes locked to the four cheerful boys, playing near the cliff. The amusement from her face instantly faded and a wary expression took its place as she saw one of the boys pushed the other one off the cliff.

"Oh my GOD!" She gasped loudly.

I shook my head, and laughed. She turned to me with furrowed eyebrows, confused. "Didn't you see that? We should call an ambulance." She demanded.

"Don't worry, Lis. They're just cliff driving." I assured her. "Scary as hell, but a total rush."

That feeling somehow applied to me when I first transformed--I was so scared. But after I've learn to take control the shifting, and mastering it with the help of JB--the satisfaction rushes through my veins, like a fire burning an engine. It feels like nothing on Earth.

"A rush?" Lisa whispered. She glances on the kids jumping off the cliff and flicked her eyes back on me. "I want to try it."

"Sure, next time." I grinned and swung my arm on her shoulder to distract her, and keep her walking.

For a long moment Lisa didn't speak anything, she was just observing the beauty of the place. "By the way, Gyu. what is this place?" She finally asked, still looking around.

I inhaled preparing myself to speak, "This is our territory." I muttered under my breath as I walked slowly. "Most likely a training ground for new members like me." I told her. She had to know that this place was once protected by her father.

"So, you're a werewolf?" I could see the frustration from Lisa's face.

"Yeah." I grimaced. "But only few from the clan have active gene--some are early bloomer or late, and some are just nothing at all."

"JB said it's mono." She snorted a little, brushing her shoulders to mine. "I hope." I murmured. I had to admit to myself that I missed this closeness, I missed her so much. But I also had to be careful with my feelings for her, it could lead me to the mistake that her father did.

It's just. . .her father imprints, but I wasn't. Not yet.

"Could you. . .try to not be ahm. . .a werewolf?" She suggested in a whisper. "I mean it's wrong."

I stopped abruptly, it somehow offended me. "It's not a lifestyle, Lis. I was born this way, I don't have a choice."

"But it's not you, Mingyu." She leaned over me, frowning. "You're not a monster!" She shouted.

"What now, you're hating me?" I asked in disbelief, throwing my hand in the air. "Well, I'm so sorry I can't be the right kind of monster for you, Lisa."

"No. I don't care what you are, Mingyu." Her voice was soft and even this time. I knew as she said the words, she meant them. "Do you really have to kill people? Isn't there some other way?"

I heaved a sigh. "Lisa, we don't kill people, we protect them." She study my face to see if I was telling her the truth. "Really?"

"Really." I answered, promptly.

The sun was finally sets again, a yellow orange sunlight flickered on the paradise, and to Lisa's pale and confused face. "What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

Her lips were trembling, she stared at me anxiously. "If not werewolves. . .then, who killed the hikers in down town?"

🌙

𝓝𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

It's been a month since Rosie decided to stayed in Finland with Jimin--to keep Jungkook from her visions about Lisa. She knew even her brother didn't complained it somehow hurts him a lot, and the images of her won't helped him to moved on.

Whenever she tries to look for Lisa's future, there's always an interruption from the visions, like, someone was shutting it down for a moment. For half a month Rosie didn't saw anything about the human girl. It bothered her a little, though, she knew nothing bad will happen yet.

Rosie and Jimin were having a wonderful evening, celebrating their first century anniversary. Rosie was on the kitchen, preparing their so called red wine--a preserved blood of a mountain lion.

She took one bag of blood from the fridge and transferred it with caution on the wine glass. Everything was perfect until an unwanted vision hits Rosie's mind, like a sudden vortex in a calm sea. The glass wine with blood fell and scattered on the ground as a loud gasped escaped from her mouth. Once Jimin heard the loud commotion, he immediately headed her direction with speed.

And he saw Rosie was standing there in the corner of the kitchen, her face was blank--the kind of expressionless look when someone just witnessed a horrible accident. One of her hands gripped the counter top like she needed the support.

"What, baby? Tell me, what you see?" He demanded, anxiously.

Rosie was now blinking as if she was trying to get rid of the vision she saw. "We have to go in Yin town." She said. Jimin was still in puzzled, but dicided to just followed her mate's order and bolted to their room, taking all of the important things they need.

Jimin came out the room with a suitcase, ready to go. "Baby, could you at lesst tell me what you see?" He asked, frustrated.

"Someone wants to kill Lisa." She answered. "If we won't get there as soon as we can, she will die."

"I'll call Jungkook–"

"Don't! Jungkook will kill himself if he knew."

Rosie have seen the vision of Jungkook provoking the Il Primo, and he will succeed this time. She doesn't want to happen the terrifying destiny for the two special person on her life. She knew she had to do something on her own without her brother knowing anything.

🌙

Slow updates, coming.
Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 209 16
Misunderstandings lining through the life of two kinds... Trust in a sentence only needed when its in need to be mocked.... The Vampire heir only b...
94.7K 3.1K 16
Cover made by @k00kskitten "Surprised?" His ethereal voice reverberated through you, eyes locked onto yours. His hands steadied themselves on the wal...
582K 47.7K 75
A Mate, is the most important person for a werewolf. They offers you neverending love and support... They will help you walk through every hail stor...
77.5K 1.8K 27
"I said leave me alone. Why can't you understand that huh?" "I hate you. And today. I reject you as my mate." "Then we'll leave. Sorry." ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ W...