Dream x George fanfic

By Drarryatheartboi

Dream was walking in the park and George just happing to be taking a stroll through they meet and things get... More

Meeting
The sleepover
I- I love you...
Cuddles
I dont feel well.....
Thunderstorm
Idk
Meh face
✨GAY✨
Sneak 100
Insecuritys
Neko
7 minutes in heaven
7 minutes in heaven part 2
THANK YOU!!!!
Dream!?
Punishment While Streaming
I GOT TAGGED!?!?!?
I can't hear you
Ranting (im sorry in advance)
Christmas Special
Im so sorry-

A/N sry ;-;

1.5K 17 6
By Drarryatheartboi

I need help- I have no ideas- T<T someone help me- if y'all have ideas private message me and tell me and I'll see if I can do it! I'm having a writers block and I will do most anything! If y'all want to add someone to the ship for a chapter example SapNap I wouldn't mind :) y'all get y'alls creative juices running but it might take a while cuz u have mid-terms (a Test in the middle of the school year that covers everything you have learned) this week and Drama practice cuz we're doing a musical (Addams family if anyone's curious and I'm an ancestor and or back ground character) but during Christmas break I will try to get as much done as possible <3 y'all and thank you to anyone reading my book! Hope you enjoy it!!!!!! G'bye guys galls And non-binary pals!!!! 153 Words 😚✌️ (no homo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐢) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
818K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.7M 98.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
735K 20.1K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...