๐‡๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ โŒœ๐—ฆ. ๐—ฅ๏ฟฝ...

By pr3ttyang3l

โHey- What the hell-?!โž โOhโž ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’”๐’‰-๐’š๐’†๐’๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“๐’” ๐’ƒ... More

๐€๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ?!
๐Ž๐ก, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐’๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ก?
๐‡๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ
๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ
๐€ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ!
๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
โš˜ แ ƒ๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž โš˜ แ ƒ
๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ
๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
โš˜ แ ƒ๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž #๐Ÿ โš˜ แ ƒ
๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐„๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐š: (๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž) ๐š๐ง๐ ๐€๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฎ
๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐š'๐ฌ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ

๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ฒ?

2.9K 76 154
By pr3ttyang3l

The weeks of midterms finally arrived and you were stressing over math. You had studied the units to refresh your memory but math was never your strong suit so it felt like a weight was on your shoulders, bringing you down the more you thought about.

You stood next to (insert friend name) while she talked to two other girls. While you listened to their conversation you felt a hand wrap around your waist. At this point you didn't jump anymore because you already knew who it was.

"What now Suna?"

"Nothing, I just can't find Atsumu. Also I didn't see you at all last week. "

"I was busy studying for finals."

Suna pulled you into his chest as he held you from behind. You looked at him, scrunching up your face.

"Why are you being so touchy?"

"Hm? I don't know."

Suna released you from his hold and put his hands in his pockets.

"Well, I'm gonna go look for Atsumu. Good luck on mid terms today."

"Thanks, i'll need it."

Suna gave you a small smirk before turning around and walking away.

"I saw ALL of that just now."

You whipped your head back around to see (insert friend name) snickering at you.

"Shut up, it was nothing."

"Girl please, someone's in denial~"

"Whatever- come on, it's almost time to start our tests."

"Ew don't remind me."

The first day of midterms had finished and you were feeling alright about it as you walked out of school grounds. The math part of your test wasn't as hard as you thought it would be. Most of the questions were from the most recent unit, you mentally thanked yourself for studying.

"Wait up."

You turned around and saw Suna jogging to catch up to you. 

"Got any plans?"

"Nope, you?"

"None, I'll walk you home if you want."

Suna put out, you nodded and began walking again. Suna grabbed the side of your waist again like he had done in the morning.

What's up with him being so touchy today?

You didn't mind it but you were curious as to why you kept playing with your hair or putting his hands on your sides.

The two of you walked in silence for the next 15 minutes, it was a comfortable silence though. That silence, however, was broken by Suna who mumbled something to himself.

"Hm?"

You shifted your gaze over to him, giving him a questioning look.

"Nothing, sorry. Something just came into my mind."

"Oh okay, come on hurry. We're almost at my house."

You tugged on his uniform, forcing him to walk faster. 

As the two of you walked to the front door, you asked Suna if he wanted to come in.

"Aren't your parents home?"

"Nope, my parents are divorced and my mom is always at work. I always have the house to myself."

Suna stepped into the house, he was greeted by the smell of cherry blossoms and lavender. He looked around, observing the small picture frames of you and your parents.

"You can sit down if you want, do you want anything to drink?"

"I'm good thanks... you have a nice house."

You laughed, walking over to Suna who had taken a seat on the couch.

"Thanks, so... wanna watch a movie?!"

"Sure, what are we watching?"

"Hm, how about (insert favorite movie)"

"Sounds good."

You grabbed the remote from the coffee table and searched for it, a few moments later you sat down next to Suna while the movie began to play. 

Suna looked over at you, you had your eyes glued to the tv, he hesitated for a little but then pulled you closer. He pulled you up and onto him, moving his legs up and onto the couch so that your head lay on his chest, both your legs tangles together. 

You felt you face heat up and your heart beat faster. 

"Sorry, we can sit normally if you want."

"No it's okay, we can stay like this."

[I recommend you listen to Honesty by Pink $weats for the parts below!]

You mumbled, your face heating up even more. You felt like it was on fire. But as the minutes passed you relaxed a little more, Suna had begun to play with your hair as you guys watched the movie.

Halfway through, you felt your eyes become heavy. It was dark outside and it had begun to rain, you let out a sigh as you reached over to Suna's hand. You held his hand in yours, it was warm. 

You closed your eyes and felt yourself drift into a comforting sleep, listening to Suna's heart beat.

Your eyes fluttered open as you yawned, you looked for your phone and checked the time.

6:45 am

"Crap, school starts at eight-!"

You looked at Suna who was still asleep, his chest rising and lowering as he slept. You didn't want to make him up so abruptly, so you touched his cheek lightly.

"Suna."

You whispered, he turned his head but didn't wake up.

"Suna, come on."

"Hm?"

He mumbled, rubbing his eyes as he woke up. 

"Suna, we ended up falling asleep and we're gonna be late to school if we don't hurry up and have breakfast. It's the final day for midterms and we can't miss it!"

"Shit, sorry. I didn't mean to accidentally stay the night."

"It's okay don't worry about it. At least you don't have practice at all this week or else you would have been screwed. Anyways, do you want toast?"

"Yeah, please."

You grabbed two sliced of bread and put them in the toaster..

"I'm gonna go change into a different uniform, i'll be right back."

You went upstairs and quickly changed out of your wrinkled uniform, you picked a clean one and put on tinted cherry lip balm. You went back downstairs to see Suna already eating his toast.

"Wait, you don't have a new uniform to change into!"

"It's fine, I have a clean one in my volleyball locker at school so I'll just change into it once we get to school."

"Hurry up, I don't want to be late. We still have to walk to school."

"It's fine we still have time."

Thirty minutes later, you and Suna walked to the front of the school. You had made it before classes had started.

"Alright, I'll see you later."

You said, giving Suna a small wave and walking to your class. 

The last of your midterms had finally finished and you felt like you did a good job, (insert friend name) was telling you about how she had a hard time during her english test.

 As she talked, you saw Suna standing in the middle of the opposite hallway, talking to a group of people, Atsumu included. You were about to call out his name but you saw Suna being a little too friendly to a girl that stood in front of him. She seemed to be in the same year as him, she had light brown hair and a pretty smile. You watched while the girl laughed while Suna talked and you didn't know why but you felt sad. You ignored the feeling and kept walking with (insert friend name).

Maybe they're just close friends? 

You thought to yourself, shaking the bad ideas out of your mind. 

You spent the rest of class thinking about who the girl was.

Why do I care so much? What is wrong with me. Stupid Suna he's getting into my head.

During lunch you sat with (insert friend name) and Atsumu, you had one hand resting on your cheek as you daydreamed.

"Guys, I heard Aran is throwing a party this weekend since midterms are over."

"Who's Aran?"

(insert friend name) asked.

"Isn't he the guy the who apologized when Suna hit me in the face with the volleyball months ago?"

"Ohhh yeah, I think that's him!!"

(insert friend name) nodded, Atsumu stared at us blankly not knowing what we were talking about.

"Anyways, he said anyone is invited. We should totally go, I'll tell Suna."

"Yes! y/n we should go!!"

"Alright fine, text me the address once Atsumu gives it to you (insert friend name)."

"Will do."

"I could pick you guys up if you want."

Atsumu added, you and (insert friend name) exchanged looked before nodding in agreement. With that, it was settled. (insert friend name) suggested that she should come over to your house so that you two could get ready together, you told her that was a good plan .

The day of the party had arrived and (insert friend name) was already searching through the bag she had brought with her. 

"Y/n, should I wear a dress or something casual? cause I brought both types of clothing!"

"I dont know, ask Atsumu if the party is casual or kind of formal wear."

(insert friend name) grabbed her phone and sent out a text, within seconds Atsumu had replied.

"Atsumu said it's slightly formal so we should wear something nice."

"Okay great."

You rummaged through your closet, looking for a dress to wear. You pulled out a (insert a formal color) dress that you had bought months ago but never wore. 

"(insert friend name) what do you think about this dress for the party?"

"Yes! I love it, it would look so good on you!! Should I wear this dress?"

(insert friend name) asked, pulling out a dark blue tight dress from her bag. It was slightly sparkly at the bottom.

"Definitely, Atsumu is going to have a heart attack the moment he sees you!"

"Ahhh I wish! Can I do your makeup?!"

"Please do."

(insert friend name) squealed in excitement as she pulled out her makeup bag. She sat you down in front of her and began putting eyeshadow on your eyes. The next hour was spent getting your makeup done, afterwards you put on your dress and did your hair. You picked a pair of heels that went with your dress and put on perfume. 

"Y/n, Atsumu said he's on his way over. He also says Suna's going to meet us at Aran's house."

"Okay, that's fine."

You were so busy getting ready for the party that Suna didn't cross your mind until now. You didn't know why but we were nervous to see him, and slightly upset. 

I know he was just talking to another girl and he's allowed to have other girl friends but why do I feel so jealous.

"You okay?"

(insert friend name) asked, making you snap out of your thoughts. 

"Yeah i'm fine, just thinking."

You gave her a smile and she smiled back, just as the two of you made your way downstairs the sound of a car honk was heard.

"That's Atsumu!"

You grabbed your phone and locked your front door, walking over and getting into Atsumu's sleek gray car. The car smelled like cologne, and the AC was on full blast. (insert friend name) sat in the front while you sat in the back. She gave Atsumu a quick kiss and he eyed her up and down. 

Jeez, these two.

Atsumu drove to Aran's house, which happened to be near yours. Music could be heard from the house while people walked inside.

Atsumu parked his car and locked it, the three of you made your way to the front door. Aran's house was huge, it had two floors with a balcony in the back yard and a pool with color changing lights. 

"YOOO ATSUMU!"

"ARAN!!"

Atsumu and Aran fist bumped. Aran was wearing a white button down shirt with a fancy jacket and dress pants. 

"Hey dude, where's your brother?"

"He's sick. Also this is my girlfriend (insert friend name) and that's y/n!"

"Hi!!"

You said a little too loudly.

"Yo! You're the girl Suna hit in the face, long time no see!!"

"Haha yup, that's me!!"

Atsumu and Aran began talking while (insert friend name) joined the conversation adding in a few comments every now and then. While you listened to them, you felt a tap on the shoulder. You turned around to see Suna wearing a dark purple shirt with black dress pants and a black jacket. His hair was slightly messy, and he had on his usual rings but this time he had a small cross earring on his left ear.

"Hey, you look really good."

He breathed, you looked away so Suna wouldn't notice your pink tinted cheeks.

"Thanks, you look good as well."

You were then consumed by an awkward silence.

Why am I making this awkward? 

Suna took a seat on one of the fancy chairs that was set out in the vast living room, Atsumu followed him. As the two of them went over to the side, another song began to play on the speakers.

"Y/n wanna dance?!"

____________

Word Count: 2142

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.6K 46
Kyo Hikari decided to live with your Grandfather in Japan. But even if she tries to stay away from volleyball, she can't and everything starts to cha...
116K 2.8K 20
โœฐ-,โœŽ*เณƒเผ„ โ–Ž ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐— ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—–๐—”๐— ๐—ฃ. Three high school volleyball teams from Japan, their managers, and their coaches are all on a summer camp in one...
3.6K 29 33
You and Suna met when Hinata suddenly invites a whole party to your house (you're a volleyball manager for karasuno) When you talked you immediately...
28.8K 820 17
โŠน * . ใ€€หš โœฉใ€€. ใ€€ ยทใ€€.* hana sato recently moved back to japan for the first time since she was little. she had been traveling for a while because of h...