Bakugou X Reader Oneshots

By idk904

Please dont read this book😭 it was my first book and is pretty wack and cringe as hell and i just came back... More

💙Waking up to a clingy Bakugou💙
❤️Insecureties❤️
💛A Pouty & Jealous Bakugou💛
A Jealous Bakugou
Break up
AN
Fever...
Bakugou, whats wrong?
A/N
A/n
The Prom
Christmas special
NeW yEAr SpeCIAl!
So like...
A cRuSh
You guYs
Swimming
...
AYEEEEEEE
1 Valentine's day SpEciAl 1
2Valentine's day SpEciAl2
¿...Quit...?

Fever pt2

3.1K 48 107
By idk904

Bakugou's POV

I was going off on the Icey Hot bastard until I heard round face say something.

"HEY GUYS...I THINK Y/N JUST FAINTED!" She yelled with a hint of nervousness in her voice. I turned around to see Y/n leaned against my shoulder, about to fall. I grabbed her and saw how she was breathing. Deku came up and went to get near Y/n.

Hey, what the hell do you think your doing-

"Ouch." Deku said, withdrawing his hand from your head.

Bakugou automatically knew what was happening now. You had a fever.

SOMEONE PASS ME A DAMN THERMONITOUR NOW." I yelled across the room, I was a bit nervous, but I knew she would be alright...right?

Shitty hair went behind the desk and through the thermometer at me, and I caught it.

Thanks." I mumbled underneath my breath.

I was now carrying Y/n, in bridal style at the moment, and she felt as if she were burning.

I took the thermometer and put it in her mouth, after a few seconds, it readout: 104.8°.

"SHIT!" I yelled out while running out of the classroom with Y/n in my arms.

"BAKUGOU WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" Dumb hair said while trying to catch up to me.

"IM TAKEING HER TOO THE DAMN HOSPITAL!" I kept going faster.

I can't lose her I cant. I CAN'T LOSE HER.

"BUT BAKUGOU YOU'LL GET IN TROUBLE WITH MR. AIZAWA."

"THEN TELL HIM I LEFT FOR AN EMERGENCY!" I ran outside of U.A. and all the way to the hospital nonstop.

"Shes not doing so well..." Bakugou had said while looking down at you.

He was right. You were sweating, and you kept breathing in and out unevenly. To him, it looks as if your suffocating, and it hurt him the most to see that.

I then made it to the Hospital running inside I was a bit tired, but if it's for Y/n.

He looked down at your figure and then back up, if it's for her...then this is nothing.

Receptionist&Doctors? POV (Idk the third person??)

A boy with blond hair ran inside here yelling at us about he needs to help the girl in his arms. We were trying to take the girl because we all knew far too well that she wasn't looking good, but the boy didn't wanna let her go. He was most likely scared that she would die.

We eventually got him to let go, and we imminently put her on a stretcher. One of the Doctors had taken a thermometer and put it inside her mouth to see: 105.1°

They were trying to rush her inside of the ER, but the blond came back and he was looking at her current state. (IDK if that's what you suppose to do. All I know is that it's dangerous if it's over 104 or 103._.) Y/N." Yelled as he was getting blocked from the security that he couldn't go any farther, but because of his stubbornness, he tackled them all and started to run towards us. He kept shouting profanities and shouting what seems to be the girls' name.
(What's your profanity? MeMeS AnYbOdY?).

Then came these two young men. They looked as if they were the same age. They were pulling the Blond so he wouldn't get any farther, but the blond resisted, so he kept fighting out of their grasp.

We hurried and finally made it to the ER and began to find out...the problem.
______________________________________________________

Second PeRsoNa? (sPAnIsH AnYbOdY??) I dont even know if thats how you say and if it isnt......leave me alone XD.

You were waking up a little but still blacking out. You could hear yelling in the background, and you could feel yourself on this thing while seeing these people pushing it. It was probably a stretcher. You then were about to close your eyes, but then the yelling just got louder. You could hear somebody yelling, but you could barely get out what they were saying. You looked to the side, your eyes still mostly closed, seeing a bit of red hair and then yellow and after that a blond.

You were breathing badly. Your breathing was uneven too. You would go fast then slow after a few seconds.

You were then pushed inside of this room, hearing people saying things that you couldn't understand, you then just blacked out.

TiMe SkIp

First person?

I woke up a bit surrounded by some things. I couldn't identify what they were since I had a headache. I moved to the side of the bed, then got up and moved to the bathroom. I had to pee.

Once I got out, I saw a few gifts and flowers. I decided to go outside to get some fresh air. There were a few things that still confused me, but I just wanted to go outside.

I got up and went for the door and opened it to see a blond. A blond I know too well standing right in front of me.

Before I could respond, he dropped his flowers and hugged me. He was hugging me so tight I could barely breathe, but before I even said anything, I could hear...I could hear him, silently crying. I couldn't see his face since I was against his chest, but I could tell he was just hurt.

"Hey, Bakugou why are you crying?" I asked, pushing him away a little to see his eyes. He had black circles underneath his eyes, and his eyes a bit puffy since he was crying.

It looks like he hasn't even slept in days or weeks.

"Dont ever do that again, dumbass."

"Do what?" I asked as I was about to take my shirt and wipe his tears away, but he took my hand and placed it on his chest.

He then looked at me.

I-i th-thought i-i lo-lost y-you." He said as he squeezed my hand.

Vivid memories started to come through my head, and then I remembered what had happened.

I...fainted? I spoke out loud as Bakugou looked down and mumbled a yeah.

I then rubbed the back of my neck and gave a faint smile. "Gomen."

Look, I'm ok now, right? That's all that matters. I said looking straight into his crimson eyes.

Now, if I'm looking at all these gifts correctly, the date of these gifts...

I've been out

For a while...

Haven't I?

Bakugou just stood there, looking down. He finally spoke.

You've been out for a few weeks.

It was silent for a while, and then he continued.

You had fallen into a short Coma. Your...Your fever kept going higher and higher.

We...we thought we lost you...

The doctors said there was nothing they could do. Your fever had already gone over 104. They tried to calm your damn fever...but...it didn't work. It was like...your fever just kept getting worse and worse.

"I wonder how I survived that." I thought to myself.

Luckily...you pulled through. Like the strong woman, I know you are. He smirked. He's making me blush. "Dammit, Katsuki." I said to myself as I held my head low.

He then walked closer. He hovered me mostly because this man was like 5' 7 and I was 5' 4. He took my hand with his right hand and held my waist with his other.

Please...

Please...

Promise me...

That you won't do that shit again.

Y/n...Please...

please promise me.

You won't do it again, and actually, tell me beforehand.

I don't know....what I would have done..

Without

You.

ThE eND
---------
You wanna know what's funny is that you wake up from a coma, and you're like perfectly fine XD.
WeLp ThaAs All I GUeSs.

Editing..............

Was dat?

Sorreh a person tired and has like insomnia so yep. This Is LiFe ugH.
__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 1.8K 22
You're new at UA, u make many friends, but bakugou ignored you every time you try to talk to him.. until he snaps on you and-...
838K 25.7K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
147K 3.4K 51
✅[COMPLETED]✅ *cringe warning* Without realizing it I stitch love. I stitched up a new kind of love. I stitched up these bonds And these bonds lead...
438K 14.3K 46
After Bakugo is rescued from the League of Villains, everything seems to go back to normal, Class 1-A is back to its energetic self and Bakugo is bac...