former bully and the child

By HunterHall478

sunset shimmer is heading to her apartment after cleaning up the front entrance during the fall formal battle... More

prologue: discover a child
blaze meet sunset new friends
shocking truth about blaze
watch out! it's the stormtroopers
torture time
new allies has arrived
going to diamond tiara mansion
sunset decision
surprise news
gilda assigments

sunset shimmer meet slick

70 0 0
By HunterHall478

They arrive at music room to see sunset shimmer and her friends with blaze, principal celestia, vice principal luna, trixie, and soarin skies

Gilda: "yo shimmer. Slick and his crew want to meet you."

Sunset shimmer turn at slick Morty Smith and his crew with warm smile on her face,"you must be slick."

Slick: "that's right ms. Shimmer and here to help you to protect the kid from the empire."

Applejack: "that's awesome."

Sunset: "we got a prisoner for you because they invade inside the school to find blaze and I already take them out."

Wade: "really."

Sunset: "that's right."

Slick got small smile on his face and says, "wow, you become one woman army."

Sunset: "thanks."

Wade look at two sisters and says, "we need set up a base somewhere in the city."

Vice principal luna: "there's large empty lot far next to abandoned warehouse that you can use."

Wade: "perfect place for the base."

Tricia: "it will take 4 months to built that."

Gilda got idea inside of her head and said, "I got a idea for set up a small command center at."

Slick look at Gilda with confused look on his face, "where at exactly."

Gilda: "police station but I asked police chief to let you use command center at empty room."

Heath: "good idea Gilda."

Rainbow: "you're awesome g."

Then suddenly diamond tiara and sliver spoon enter the room to see sunset shimmer.

Diamond tiara: "hey sunset, I have a interview with you for the school paper tomorrow. Please."

Sunset got warm smile on her face and getting interview by school paper editor for a first time and said, "sure."

Diamond tiara: "yay but One condition you let me keep blaze for a sleepover at my house for one night."

Sunset: "of course."

Diamond tiara: "thank you."

Slick: "I send 3 rebel troops and ig-11 at your place to protect the kid tonight."

Diamond tiara: "thank you mr. Smith."

Slick: "no problem kid."

Soarin: "way to go sunset to getting interview for a first time."

Sunset with blushed on both cheeks: "thanks soar."

[New chapter is out for this story]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
572K 14.1K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
187K 5.6K 111
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...